The Education Forum

The Farce Forum

Ashton Gray

This forum once was a place of rational discussion and relevant facts related to important issues in history.

In recent months it has been turned over to disinformation scum who dump wholly irrelevant and unanalyzed garbage into it by the truckload—which not only is condoned by the administrators, but actually has been endorsed by John Simkin.

I've recently posted two parody posts in just two of the insanely off-topic and irrelevant threads that John Bevilaqua started for no other purpose except to provide a stage where he and Tim Gratz can absolutely flood the forum with this wholesale useless trash and keep their phony Punch 'n' Judy show going to drown out as much rationality as possible with demented off-topic noise. Those parody posts of mine soon will be deleted as the first of my posts in this forum to be deleted. The rest of my contributions over the past year and a half to this forum have been graciously archived by several people, and also will incrementally be deleted over time as they are reposted elsewhere in locations where reasonable and rational people maintain order and provide a safe environment for dissemination and reasoned discussion of relevant facts and truth.

While I have the greatest of admiration for what Simkin and Walker set out to do with the establishment of these forums, and while I owe a debt of gratitude to both for allowing me to present in these forums the evidence and work so hard won, I no longer wish to have my works associated with what this forum now has been converted to.

I am deeply indebted to several members of this forum for their tireless dedication to getting at the truth and the rational discussion and analysis of facts, and it has been a supreme honor to have had a chance to meet you and correspond with you. I have learned much from you. I expect you will be apprised in some way when my works are reposted elsewhere. You will be welcomed there, and I always welcome personal communication from you, which you can access with PMs through this forum until and unless Simkin or Walker elect to cancel my membership here.

Ashton Gray

Bumping this thread for Michael who was asking what happened with AG.

Dawn

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gary Loughran

Now we have the legendary Trejo - Morrow axis to contend with (thanks for that btw) and so it goes...

Incredibly Ashton Gray was blackballed by a secret vote on his membership at your DP forum.

Now we have the legendary Trejo - Morrow axis to contend with (thanks for that btw) and so it goes...

Incredibly Ashton Gray was blackballed by a secret vote on his membership at your DP forum.

Why is that incredible? That we vote on membership and I was outvoted? People did not have to justify his or her vote.

Anyway, I am opting out of this conversation. Michael asked where AG had gone and I replied then bumped the thread for him..

Private discussions and or decisions at DPF are not open to discussion here. At least not by me.

Peace.