The Education Forum

The blond Oswald in Mexico

The reason I write the way I do on this subject is that I try not to go further than what the evidentiary trail can sustain.

What you just said is an assumption.  Further, it also states that a Russian agent would partake in what appears to be a CIA operation.

Why and how?

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/23/2017 at 0:30 PM, Paul Trejo said:

David,

It doesn't matter which person in the conversation mentioned the name of Kostikov -- the caller asked leading questions.

I repeat, IMHO the LHO impersonator coaxed the name out of the clerk. 

It was a deliberate intent to link the names of Oswald and Kostikov. 

Also, David, IMHO you are the one who is butchering the facts for this absurd "Harvey and Lee" science fiction.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Stay on topic PT...  I posted the transcript above.  So to you:

"I don't remember the name of that consul" is the impersonator coaxing out a name?  According to John Newman he had been with Kostikov a number of times by the tim eof this call.  Don't you suppose that the Oswald impersonator would incriminate Oswald more completely if it was HE who mentions the name and not on the Russian side?

The man who made the incriminating phone call to Kostikov had also phoned from the Cuban Consulate three days earlier, on Saturday 28 September. In this instance, not only was Oswald impersonated but the phone call or the transcript appear to have been fabricated. The Cuban Consulate and the switchboard at the Soviet Embassy were closed on Saturdays. Silvia Durán, an employee at the Cuban Consulate, who was mentioned by name on the transcript, denied that she had taken part in the call on the 28th.  

See Paul, this is cause-and-effect....  The events of Sept 28 simply did not happen as recorded below.    Your opinions remain unsupported theories for which you refuse to do ANY work to support or defend beyond "I read it somewhere"...  Even the authors and posters you quote don't agree with your representation of their work.

For the record, I did NOT focus much time on Sept 27-Oct 3, or the meaning behind this episode - others have taken on that role.
I focus on the FBI's evidence trying to get Ozzie from here to there and back again...

You see Paul... the FBI threw out all sorts of ideas.  The final story does not include Anahuac.  the CIA summary touches on these details one by one rather than compare them to the evidence.  "FBI believes Oswald....   

Problem being Mumford & her Australian friend tells us that Oswald in on the Del Norte bus from Monterrey

Why do you suppose Miss Mumford, and the McFarlands would lie about Oswald being on that bus?...  ?  the FBI identified Mumford, the McFarlands and BOWEN/OSBOURNE as traveling on the FLECHA ROJAS bus

Mr. BALL. Now, you got on the bus at Monterrey on the evening of September 26 at 7:30 p.m., you just told me?
Miss MUMFORD. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And what was the company that operated that bus, do you know?
Miss MUMFORD. That was also Transporter del Norte.

Miss MUMFORD. Oswald was the first one we spoke to. He left his seat and came down to the back of the bus to speak to us.
Mr. BALL. That was after the bus had left Monterrey?
Miss MUMFORD. Yes          …. Then we arrived in the Mexico City bus station and he didn't speak to us, attempt to speak to us at all. He was one of the first off the bus and the last I remember seeing him he was standing across the end of the room.

(May 19, 1964)
Mr. BALL. Well, you were shown pictures of a man (Bowen/Osborne) later on by the Federal Bureau of Investigation agent, were you not?
Miss MUMFORD. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And they showed you pictures of Oswald, didn't they; Lee Harvey Oswald?
Miss MUMFORD. No.
Mr. BALL. You didn't ever see a picture of Oswald?
Miss MUMFORD. No.

Edited by David Josephs

David,

Your assessment, IMHO, relies on your guess work, and your jumping to conclusions.

You present documents and then you add your own guesswork, and you don't seem to see that you are making stuff up.

Your mind was made up long ago by John Armstrong, IMHO , and you can't see past his maze.  So sorry.

Regards 

--Paul Trejo 

David:

(Back to the real world)

Based on the evidence you adduced above, plus the wrong (stamped) passport (RP, p.282), what do you make of these witnesses, especially Mumford and Winston?

Did they ever see anyone who called himself Oswald?

Or  was it all a dog and pony show? That is they were rehearsed about everything?

Edited by James DiEugenio

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, James DiEugenio said:

David:

(Back to the real world)

Based on the evidence you adduced above, plus the wrong (stamped) passport (RP, p.282), what do you make of these witnesses, especially Mumford and Winston?

Did they ever see anyone who called himself Oswald?

Or  was it all a dog and pony show? That is they were rehearsed about everything?

Let's remember this all started because the Hotel Register and the Visa are both incorrectly signed as LEE, Harvey Oswald  or H.O. LEE

As stated, the FBI has him on FLECHA ROJAS from the Monterrey to Mexico City with the same cast of characters.

Mumford, as I wrote in the essay, and her friend get back on the bus in Monterrey

WCD1245. p274  is the beginning of the typed version passenger list #11889 for Flecha Rojas bus #516 for passengers who ONLY got on in Monterrey (i.e. Mumford and Winston).  Their names, as expected, do not appear on this list.  

So if they were on DEL NORTE... and OSWALT is put on FELCHA ROJAS by the FBI, corroborated by the same people, and the CIA claims the FBI says he was on ANAHUAC 

Look at the time the FLECHA ROJAS bus leaves Monterrey...  15:30 or 3:30pm...

Mumford, and McFarland left on DEL NORTE at 7:30pm getting to MC at 10am.  a 3:30pm departure from Monterrey gets them in at 6am.

Dog and pony show from the word GO...  And it gets even worse on the way back to Dallas....

Edited by David Josephs

I hate to say it but I am beginning to believe that was the case also.  In addition to the evidence you compile, about the bus lines, I think the error about the passport is telling.

Which makes it unfortunate that Eddie and Danny wrote what they did in the Lopez Report RE the evidence about Oswald coming down there was well established.

45 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I hate to say it but I am beginning to believe that was the case also.  In addition to the evidence you compile, about the bus lines, I think the error about the passport is telling.

Which makes it unfortunate that Eddie and Danny wrote what they did in the Lopez Report RE the evidence about Oswald coming down there was well established.

James,

You're ignoring the fact that the Mexican Immigration service counted LHO entering and exiting Mexico as a passenger in a car.

IMHO, the reason that the FBI wanted to promote Mumford and Winston in the WC is because the "Lone Nut" scenario could never allow the truth about LHO entering Mexico as a passenger in a car -- because that would mean LHO had accomplices.

So, they pushed this stupid Mexican bus scenario with everything they had.   It was bogus from the start.

LHO was in Mexico City -- sent there by Guy Banister, along with his full Fake resume showing he was an officer in a Fake FPCC in NOLA at 544 Camp Street.

The impersonation of LHO over telephone in Mexico City to link LHO with Kostikov was carefully coordinated with Guy Banister.

It's as plain as the nose on your face.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo\

9 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Document it, or it didn't happen.

Cheers,

Michael

It's already been done here many times, Michael.   You can Google it yourself.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

2 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

It's already been done here many times, Michael.   You can Google it yourself.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Real researchers here take the time to refute your claims over and over.

Document your claims Paul, over and over, so real researchers don't have to refute your claims, Paul, over and over.

19 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Real researchers here take the time to refute your claims over and over.

Document your claims Paul, over and over, so real researchers don't have to refute your claims, Paul, over and over.

I never claimed to be a "real researcher" Michael.  

Also, I don't work for you.  And your attitude could use an adjustment.

You can look things up for yourself, if you try.

It's there if you look.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

4 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

I never claimed to be a "real researcher" Michael.  

Also, I don't work for you.  And your attitude could use an adjustment.

You can look things up for yourself, if you try.

It's there if you look.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

You waste the time of many researchers here by challenging them to follow your posts in order to clean things up. I look things up. One of the first places I look, for truth, is to see what you are posting, so I can aid in clean-up activities and have a better idea where truth may actually lie.

On 3/22/2017 at 3:49 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Bill Simpich,

Regarding your statement that the possibility that full-faced Ernesto Lehfeld Miller physically impersonated Oswald cannot be completely ruled out, I think it's important to remember that Cuban Consul Eusebio Azcue described the blond "Oswald" he met with as not only being "thin" body-wise, but also as having a "very thin face" https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=954#relPageId=140&tab=page ,which fact the Lopez / Hardaway "scenario" left out.  

Which the guy who was photographed while "going to the consulate" on September 26 did not have, but the historically short and blond Nikolai Leonov, did.

I think we can discern a hint of that very thin face even in the lousyily-reproduced profile and semi-profile photos LILYRIC and LIEMPTTY took of LEON on October 2, 1963.

Particularly this one:

Image result for "nikolai leonov" "blond oswald"

And in the face of the historical Nikolai Leonov too, of course.  Why?  Because they were one-and-the same person.

NikolaiLeonovFidelNikitaBrezhnev.jpg

Nikita+Kruschev,+Nikolai+Leonov+y+Fidel+

--  Tommy :sun

PS  Regarding Azcue's statement that a Prince-Of-Wales-suit-wearing, 5' 6" Blond Oswald showed up at the Cuban Consulate on (according to the Lopez-Hardaway self-described scenario) "October 26", it's interesting to note that Nikolai Leonov was ... 5' 6"

edited and bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

17 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Paul T 

¨ LHO was acting on orders from a provocateur (Guy Bannister) ...¨

Why would the radical right send Morales to MC to impersonate Oswald, the Oswald Ruby killed, then turn around and send the same Oswald to MC at the same time to get a visa to Cuba? Wouldn´t that defeat the purpose of the impersonation?

George,

Here's my reading of Jim Garrison, Bill Simpich and Jeff Caufield on this topic:

1. The Radical Right in 1963 decided to kill JFK and blame LHO.

1.1.  Their ultimate purpose was to convince the USA to invade Cuba and kill Fidel Castro.

2.  They fooled LHO into cooperating by falsely promising him a job in the CIA if he would help them kill Fidel Castro.

3.  LHO spent the summer of 1963 falsely portraying himself as an officer of the FPCC -- in newspaper, radio and on TV.

4.  At the end of the summer of 1963, LHO was driven to Mexico City by members of Interpen, and met others in Mexico.

5.  While LHO was failing, again and again to obtain an instant visa into Cuba, David Morales impersonated LHO over telephone from the Cuban Consulate to the USSR Embassy, coaxing the clerk to mention the name of KGB assassin Kostikov.

6.  Guy Banister (the head of the sheep-dipping part of the JFK conspiracy) already knew that Oswald would never get that visa to Cuba based on those Fake FPCC credentials.  LHO didn't know that.

7.  LHO left Mexico City in failure.  LHO did not know that Guy Banister, David Morales and the Radical Right had enjoyed a great victory.

8.  David Morales at the time, did not know that a CIA Mole Hunt was started on the day of his impersonation -- he thought he got away with it.

9.  The final result was that LHO was seen at the Cuba and USSR desks, posing as an FPCC leader, so he was on record; and a deadly phone call had linked him with the KGB.

10.  The Radical Right was now ready to kill JFK and blame LHO as a "Communist" and convince the USA to invade Cuba.

11.  LHO was now the perfect Patsy -- and LHO had no idea what just happened.  In the mind of LHO, he simply failed to get into Cuba with his fake FPCC credentials.

12.  In conclusion, George, if LHO had not gone to Mexico City and failed very visibly in getting his visa to Cuba, then it would have been harder to convince the CIA that LHO was ever inside Mexico City in the first place, making this call to the USSR Embassy.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo