The Education Forum

The Harper fragment captured within the Zapruder film

Hi to All!

Recently Frank Caramelli Jr. sent me an article introducing his theory regarding the possible presence of the Harper fragment within the Zapruder film.

Frank is persuaded than the thing usually named the "White Blob" , the "White Spot" or also the "Spot in the grass" could be the Harper fragment.

Hereunder the link toward Frank Caramelli’s article, "The Flying Skull Fragment."

Page 1 : http://copweb.be/Frank%20Caramelli%20Jr/Fl...%20Fragment.htm

Page 2 : http://www.copweb.be/Frank%20Caramelli%20J...%20Animated.htm

The most intriguing :blink: is...

...the animation of the Harper fragment which literally seems to "helicoptering" above the Limo (Page 2).

Best regards,... :lol:

Edited by Marcel Dehaeseleer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to All!

Recently Frank Caramelli Jr. sent me an article introducing his theory regarding the possible presence of the Harper fragment within the Zapruder film.

Frank is persuaded than the thing usually named the "White Blob" , the "White Spot" or also the "Spot in the grass" could be the Harper fragment.

I don't understand the alterationists regarding the Z-Film. That white object could have been colored out of the film. They could have painted it green. Fortunately, they didn't. I am aware that a lot of the gore has been removed and contained in one or two frames.

The significance of this white oval object, which is definitely flying through the air and is not bouncing around on the grass: Is it indicative of a shot from behind or 2 shots, one from the right front and one from behind, hitting his head simultaneously, which flew the Harper Fragment forward?

Kathy

Hi to All!

Hereunder the link toward Frank Caramelli’s article, "The Flying Skull Fragment."

The most intriguing :blink: is...

...the animation of the Harper fragment which literally seems to "helicoptering" above the Limo (Page 2).

Marcel...his theory is nuts. The Bothun photo shows that the white blob in the

grass is the backing from one of Mary Moorman's Polaroids. I have posted

the image numerous times.

Jack

First & foremost.

Superb presentation Marcel!

Here's a link to Bothun4 & the white object Jack mentioned on the grass.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff188/B...man/bothun4.jpg

Fwiw, the slowed down clip of Z on your animation page shows a stationary object on the grass in my humble opinion & I don't think that reflection on the boot of the limo lines up too well with that same object.

Jack

Thank you, Jack.

"Helicoptering"???

There is a verb "to helicopter"???

Perhaps "hovering" would have done it???

A relatively large segment of skull will be blown forward, hang virtually motionless in mid air, and then gently hover in the breeze???

My brain just pulled a hamstring.

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

Jack

Agreed - Moorman took a series of polaroid shots - Jack did a good job demonstrating that the object in the grass was one of the backings from the polaroid film following exposure. Plus a skull fragment of the size of the Harper would have been discovered by all of the folks seen examining the scene after the fact in aftermath photos. Also it is nowhere near where Harper claims to have discovered the fragment the following day. Finally it is nowhere near where Harper showed Don Roberdeau that the fragment was recovered.

The 'nutty' part of any theory is one that suggests a fragment of this size could have come from the rear of the head and ended up where Harper indicated he found it - regardless of where the shot originated.

Charles - Marcel is from Belgium. I think his English is first rate, especially considering it is not his first language. I also see nothing wrong with creating a word to communicate an idea personally.

- lee

'Lee : Jack : Marcel...his theory is nuts. The Bothun photo shows that the white blob in the

Jack

Agreed

Agreed

If I understand correectly the helicoptering fragment is that which appears as a series of whitish blobs in a (slightly curved as the forward momentum imparted by the Limo no longer acts on it and the wind gusts from northwest act) line approximately (from Z's perspective) pointing towards the south knoll. This (IMO) is a fragment that is spinning and periodically reflecting the sun while spraying a spiral of blood/brain matter, not unlike an Archemides screw or some very early helicopter designs) the number of blobs for the duration of film frame exposure gives a speed. The same fragment in (?) and Nix allows for triangulation that gives a directory (dependent on film synchs) thus one may deduce the direction of the impulse that sent this fragment flying IOW: shot trajectory. Possibly it's absence in Muchmore indicates it trajectories fast to the south and thus is not seen. That it is clearly seen in Z and somewhat in Nix and (?) indicates it travelled away/towards them and across Muchmores FOV.

Dear Members,

Dear Friends,

I agree to 100%, Frank is wrong! I have invited Frank to read your comments on this Forum.

Which lesson this article teaches us?

This article may seems plausible for the common people, but... It is the perfect example of what can mislead people who doesn’t have a perfect knowledge of the entirety of the JFK assassination photos.

I think Frank Caramelli is an honest man who believes firmly in its findings. Also, I think he’s a wise guy, therefore I have the hope that he shall acknowledge its mistake.

Jack White has sent me a closeup of the paper in the grass from the Bothun photo (hereunder.)

Jack wrote: "It appears to be the right size and shape to be the Polaroid backing for the Moorman photo of the cop(*) on the motorcycle, and about the right location."

(*) Moorman Polaroid #3 or #4

jwpaperingrassdh3.jpg

Frank Caramelli’s article will be removed from my Homepage, it will remain available a few months on the server (but hidden from the visitors.)

Thank you very much for your comments.

Marcel :lol:

Charles - Marcel is from Belgium. I think his English is first rate, especially considering it is not his first language. I also see nothing wrong with creating a word to communicate an idea personally.

Lee,

Thank you!

The verb "Helicoptering" isn't my invention.

The whole article was written by Frank Caramelli, I used the same verb as Frank!

That's all.

:lol:

Hi to All!

The most intriguing :lol: is...

Jack

Jack.... while going through this thread a question popped up, Polaroids needed to be treated with a fixer when taken, immediately after they came out of the camera. Do you recall Moorman commenting on: if, when and where she treated her 11/22/63 Dealey Plaza polaroids?

thanks,

David

Edited by David G. Healy

Lee,

Thank you!

The verb "Helicoptering" isn't my invention.

The whole article was written by Frank Caramelli, I used the same verb as Frank!

That's all.

:lol:

good to see you still out there, Marcel.... KUTGW

David

- lee

All language is dynamic, open to metamorphoses prompted by a multiplicity of forces.

That being stated, there is EVERYTHING wrong with "creating a word to communicate an idea personally." (emphasis added)

Language is not owned by any individual. There exist words to describe the phenomenon Marcel is referencing. His abuse of language is unacceptable to all who understand the value of language to intelligent discourse.

"Hovering" suffices.

"Helicoptering" is an abomination.

Charles

Dear Members,

Dear Friends,

I agree to 100%, Frank is wrong! I have invited Frank to read your comments on this Forum.

Which lesson this article teaches us?

This article may seems plausible for the common people, but... It is the perfect example of what can mislead people who doesn’t have a perfect knowledge of the entirety of the JFK assassination photos.

I think Frank Caramelli is an honest man who believes firmly in its findings. Also, I think he’s a wise guy, therefore I have the hope that he shall acknowledge its mistake.

Jack White has sent me a closeup of the paper in the grass from the Bothun photo (hereunder.)

Jack wrote: "It appears to be the right size and shape to be the Polaroid backing for the Moorman photo of the cop(*) on the motorcycle, and about the right location."

(*) Moorman Polaroid #3 or #4

jwpaperingrassdh3.jpg

Frank Caramelli’s article will be removed from my Homepage, it will remain available a few months on the server (but hidden from the visitors.)

Thank you very much for your comments.

Best regards,... :ph34r:

Marcel :hotorwot

Also, the white object's posistion, in relation to the dark spot ( depression) on the grass (to the left), never changes. Distortion from panning movement, may explain the changing shape of the white object.

-Bill

Hi to All!

The most intriguing :hotorwot is...

Best regards,... :ph34r:

Jack

Jack.... while going through this thread a question popped up, Polaroids needed to be treated with a fixer when taken, immediately after they came out of the camera. Do you recall Moorman commenting on: if, when and where she treated her 11/22/63 Dealey Plaza polaroids?

thanks,

David

David...I recall no documentation, but I remember Jean Hill (who was coating the prints) saying that

she coated ALL EXCEPT THE FINAL ONE, which is why it faded and eventually developed

the fingerprint. She just stuck it into her coat pocket UNCOATED.

Jack