The Education Forum

Gerry Hemming and Interpen

The ship Edwin Kaiser was killed on was owned by "All Trading Company" and all Trading Company was owned by the Babun brother's who is in my father's address book.

The Babun brother's was part of $150,000 payoff by the CIA to assassinate Fidel Castro in 1964, a year anniversary of Kennedy's assassination. The Babun brother's were also involved in bringing figures connected together from the mob for this assassination plot. In early 1960, Edwin Kaiser was arrested and was to serve sometime in the Alaskan prison for assault with a deadly weapon on an Alaskan State Topper, the bail bondsman was the "Duke" who had connections to the Chicago mob and Sam Giancana. My father's charge was subsequently reduced to probation.

The ship was tracked down to Troy Woodward of Texas who was the reported owner, I tracked him down, only to find out he never owned the ship.

The ship then was registered to Richard Cabrera who we later found out that he was a high level G-2 for Fidel Castro who had infiltrated my father's group, and had my mother discovered this or the attorney's working on the case, my mother could have sued Fidel Castro for wrongful death like everyone else was doing when they were getting killed.

Here's the thing, I know Castro wasn't involved in my father's death. After the ship was registered to Richard Cabrera who was a double agent working for both Fidel Castro and the CIA the ship would end up being registered to someone else in Miami until it finally ended up registered in the Cayman Islands. That's where it last ended. I don't think the CIA wanted the ship to remain in Cabrera's name, this would have entangled the CIA. So, can you see how it ended up being last registered in the Cayman Islands?

A few weeks after my father's "mishap" the company took the ship out and sunk it, stopping all investigations. I know for a fact the CIA was behind it.

Sounds like a movie in the woks. The name of the ship was the Rita II, but who knows, the company may have had given it any name.

You can't deport a man who has no country who nearly got away with everything.

From all these first-hand and near-first-hand accounts of the events going on with regard to Interpen and the continuing CIA plots to assassinate Fidel Castro -- and then the correspondence of the personnel involved with Interpen in the JFK murder -- I'm beginning to formulate an alternative CT.

It starts with the manuscript by David Atlee Phillips (DAP), namely, THE AMLASH LEGACY (1988), in which he claims that he was grooming Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) to assassinate Fidel Castro. DAP -- and working with people in New Orleans to portray LHO in deep cover as an FPCC "Secretary" and a member of the Communist Party USA.

DAP says that he was also involved in the Mexico City part of that plot -- to try to sneak LHO into Havana through Mexico City.

Now -- if we take DAP at his word (and I realize this is speculation) then this can change the way that we look at the findings of Jim Garrison with respect to New Orleans.

It seems to me that we can interpret EACH AND EVERY ONE of the people that Jim Garrison uncovered as associates of LHO in New Orleans in the summer of 1963 as working solely and only on a Fidel Castro Kill Plot. Let me recount the names that Jim Garrison uncovered:

1. Guy Banister
  2. Clay Shaw
  3. David Ferrie
  4. Jack S. Martin
  5. Fred Crisman
  6. Thomas Beckham
  7. Carlos Marcello
  8. Ed Butler
  9. Carlos Bringuier
  10. Eladio Del Valle

And let's also add the people that Joan Mellon also identified, following the lead of Jim Garrison:

1. Gerry Patrick Hemming
  2. Sam Giancana
  3. Santos Traficante
  4. Loran Hall
  5. Larry Howard
  6. Frank Sturgis
  7. Johnny Martino
  8. Marita Lorenz

And now let's look at just a few of the CIA people involved in trying to assassinate Fidel Castro within the so-called "Cuban Project"::

1. Alan Dulles
  2. Charles Cabell
  3. William Harvey
  4. James Jesus Angleton
  5. David Morales
  6. David Atlee Phillips
  7. Howard Hunt
  8. John McCone
  9. General Edward Lansdale

I think we can make a fairly good case that DAP could have been right -- that is -- ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WERE SO BUSY TRYING TO WHACK FIDEL THAT MANY OF THEM HAD NO IDEA THAT A JFK MURDER WAS BEING PLANNED BY SOME OF THESE SAME PEOPLE.

So, it's easy to blame all of these people for trying to kill JFK, when actually, perhaps most of them were taken by surprise by the JFK murder, because they were still trying to murder Fidel Castro.

LHO himself may have been one of those who were surprised.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ship Edwin Kaiser was killed on was owned by "All Trading Company" and all Trading Company was owned by the Babun brother's who is in my father's address book.

The Babun brother's was part of $150,000 payoff by the CIA to assassinate Fidel Castro in 1964, a year anniversary of Kennedy's assassination. The Babun brother's were also involved in bringing figures connected together from the mob for this assassination plot. In early 1960, Edwin Kaiser was arrested and was to serve sometime in the Alaskan prison for assault with a deadly weapon on an Alaskan State Topper, the bail bondsman was the "Duke" who had connections to the Chicago mob and Sam Giancana. My father's charge was subsequently reduced to probation.

The ship was tracked down to Troy Woodward of Texas who was the reported owner, I tracked him down, only to find out he never owned the ship.

The ship then was registered to Richard Cabrera who we later found out that he was a high level G-2 for Fidel Castro who had infiltrated my father's group, and had my mother discovered this or the attorney's working on the case, my mother could have sued Fidel Castro for wrongful death like everyone else was doing when they were getting killed.

Here's the thing, I know Castro wasn't involved in my father's death. After the ship was registered to Richard Cabrera who was a double agent working for both Fidel Castro and the CIA the ship would end up being registered to someone else in Miami until it finally ended up registered in the Cayman Islands. That's where it last ended. I don't think the CIA wanted the ship to remain in Cabrera's name, this would have entangled the CIA. So, can you see how it ended up being last registered in the Cayman Islands?

A few weeks after my father's "mishap" the company took the ship out and sunk it, stopping all investigations. I know for a fact the CIA was behind it.

Sounds like a movie in the woks. The name of the ship was the Rita II, but who knows, the company may have had given it any name.

From all these first-hand and near-first-hand accounts of the events going on with regard to Interpen and the continuing CIA plots to assassinate Fidel Castro -- and then the correspondence of the personnel involved with Interpen in the JFK murder -- I'm beginning to formulate an alternative CT.

It starts with the manuscript by David Atlee Phillips (DAP), namely, THE AMLASH LEGACY (1988), in which he claims that he was grooming Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) to assassinate Fidel Castro. DAP -- and working with people in New Orleans to portray LHO in deep cover as an FPCC "Secretary" and a member of the Communist Party USA.

DAP says that he was also involved in the Mexico City part of that plot -- to try to sneak LHO into Havana through Mexico City.

Now -- if we take DAP at his word (and I realize this is speculation) then this can change the way that we look at the findings of Jim Garrison with respect to New Orleans.

It seems to me that we can interpret EACH AND EVERY ONE of the people that Jim Garrison uncovered as associates of LHO in New Orleans in the summer of 1963 as working solely and only on a Fidel Castro Kill Plot. Let me recount the names that Jim Garrison uncovered:

1. Guy Banister
  2. Clay Shaw
  3. David Ferrie
  4. Jack S. Martin
  5. Fred Crisman
  6. Thomas Beckham
  7. Carlos Marcello
  8. Ed Butler
  9. Carlos Bringuier
  10. Eladio Del Valle

And let's also add the people that Joan Mellon also identified, following the lead of Jim Garrison:

1. Gerry Patrick Hemming
  2. Sam Giancana
  3. Santos Traficante
  4. Loran Hall
  5. Larry Howard
  6. Frank Sturgis
  7. Johnny Martino
  8. Marita Lorenz

And now let's look at just a few of the CIA people involved in trying to assassinate Fidel Castro within the so-called "Cuban Project"::

1. Alan Dulles
  2. Charles Cabell
  3. William Harvey
  4. James Jesus Angleton
  5. David Morales
  6. David Atlee Phillips
  7. Howard Hunt
  8. John McCone

I think we can make a fairly good case that DAP could have been right -- that is -- ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WERE SO BUSY TRYING TO WHACK FIDEL THAT MANY OF THEM HAD NO IDEA THAT A JFK MURDER WAS BEING PLANNED BY SOME OF THESE SAME PEOPLE.

So, it's easy to blame all of these people for trying to kill JFK, when actually, perhaps most of them were taken by surprise by the JFK murder, because they were still trying to murder Fidel Castro.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

1. Guy Banister
  2. Clay Shaw
  3. David Ferrie
  4. Jack S. Martin
  5. Fred Crisman
  6. Thomas Beckham
  7. Carlos Marcello
  8. Ed Butler
  9. Carlos Bringuier
  10. Eladio Del Valle

Why is it, that when it comes to good research, that it's never really exposed? What is it I have tried so hard to do, and I can't tell you anymore plainly then the nose on your face. If I just came right out and say it, no doubt you'd think I'm nuts. However, why is it that folks always seem to overlook Frank Bartes (CRC) and Silvia Oido (JURE).

I can assure you, there's more to the story, if you ask me, Scott, do you believe Oswald acted alone, I would reply, how much more evidence do I need to provide you?

1. Guy Banister
  2. Clay Shaw
  3. David Ferrie
  4. Jack S. Martin
  5. Fred Crisman
  6. Thomas Beckham
  7. Carlos Marcello
  8. Ed Butler
  9. Carlos Bringuier
  10. Eladio Del Valle

1. Gerry Patrick Hemming
  2. Sam Giancana
  3. Santos Traficante
  4. Loran Hall
  5. Larry Howard
  6. Frank Sturgis
  7. Johnny Martino
  8. Marita Lorenz

1. Alan Dulles
  2. Charles Cabell
  3. William Harvey
  4. James Jesus Angleton
  5. David Morales
  6. David Atlee Phillips
  7. Howard Hunt
  8. John McCone

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

• 2 years later...