The Education Forum

Two questions for Dr. Simkin

No I have not read the book. It has not been published in the UK. I have emailed the publisher and suggested I review the book on the forum and in my two newsletters. However, so far they have not sent me a copy.

Would he be willing to discuss the book on the forum in the same way that Larry Hancock has been willing to with Someone Would Have Talked? In my opinion, the best book written on the assassination of JFK.

By the way, I have three degrees (BA, MA and MPhil but not a PhD). So I do not deserve the title of doctor.

No I have not read the book. It has not been published in the UK. I have emailed the publisher and suggested I review the book on the forum and in my two newsletters. However, so far they have not sent me a copy.

Would he be willing to discuss the book on the forum in the same way that Larry Hancock has been willing to with Someone Would Have Talked? In my opinion, the best book written on the assassination of JFK.

By the way, I have three degrees (BA, MA and MPhil but not a PhD). So I do not deserve the title of doctor.

MASTER Simkin (sorry for the assumption)...John Armstrong self published his book at his own cost (close to $100,000). It is for sale only on the internet. Go to...

http://armstrong.jfkresearch.com

or

http://www.jfkbookstore.com/

There you will be able to read the first chapter, find full information about the book, as well as ordering info.

Only 2000 copies were printed. There are no review copies.

Jack

PS...attached is Gov. Jesse Ventura holding the book on the Grassy Knoll.

another PS...John is "retired" from JFK research after 12 years of intense research. He has returned to his occupation of building luxury homes in California, after spending a year in China.