The Education Forum

test of max image size (3 doctors and Mary)

I am using a random image to test what is allowed here.

I will keep reducing it till it is accepted.

It shows Dr. Mantik sitting on the ground using a theodolite

to establish the lens line of sight.

It show Dr. Fetzer measuring the height of the lens at

gutter level.

It shows Dr. Costella standing two feet south of the curb,

telling me that the line of sight was at the second button

above his belt.

It shows Mary's lens positioned on the line of sight.

What more is needed to show where the lens was?

Jack White ;)

PS...the attached image is 2.0mb; I had been told that the max

image size is 200kb. I am glad to see that this size is permissible.

I have no idea why TWO THUMBNAILS APPEARED. I only attached

it once.

Edited by Jack White

It shows Mary's lens positioned on the line of sight.

What more is needed to show where the lens was?

Jack White ;)

Part one

There are some really crucial errors in the approach that was used in the 'Hoax' examples used above and I entend to walk everyone through what they were. These mistakes have been detailed on Lancer and I am fully able to understand how they were made and to explain what went wrong.

Let's start with the Costella overlay. The caption says that Mr. Costella mathematically placed himself along side of Mary Moorman and Jean Hill. While he doesn't explain how his mathematical work was computed, I can see right off where he may have gotten off the correct path before getting started. Zapruder's camera was elevated well above the street as he stood atop of a pedestal located on the knoll. The view of Costella is seen from ground level. I have not a clue what was used for scaling himself against Moorman and Hill, but critics have said many times that there are differences in how tall someone looks against other objects when seen looking downward at them Vs. seeing the from ground level. (see picture one)

What Mr. Costella should have done was have his photo taken from the same pedestal that Zapruder stood on and by sizing the curb in both his test picture and the Zapruder film the same, he could then see how tall Moorman and Hill were compared to his standing height. (Remember that the test image that White and Costella used in the above post has nothing to show how they scaled Mary Moorman and Jean Hill to Mr. Costella) Mr. Costella has claimed his height to be about 6'1" and it has been reported that Charles Brehm was 5'10" tall. By taking the Mary Moorman and Jean Hill seen in the Zapruder film and sizing them to match their own images in Costella's test overlay ... we should expect to find that Costella should be close to the same size as Charles Brehm, but what we find is that Brehm too, is dwarfed by Mr. Costella. This means that by Mr. Costella not using something from the Zapruder film for scale has allowed a sizing error to have taken place from the very beginning of the project. (Click on picture two to start animation)

If we look at the third picture I have attached to this post - we will see that Jack White did take a photo of a known 5' tall woman standing next to the very spot where Moorman was during the assassination. This time Mr. White did not take his test photo from ground level as in the Costella overlay, but rather from atop of the same pedestal that Zapruder stood on. Unlike the Costella overlay, in this instance Mr. White correctly cropped part of the curb from the Zapruder film and sized it accordingly to his picture. When this is done properly as Mr. Whitie did on this occassion, we see that the same 5' tall Mary Moorman from the Zapruder film is actually the same height as the 5' tall woman in Jack White's test photo. (See picture three)

Edited by Larry Peters

Part two

Picture attachment number four shows the transit position that Mr. White referenced in his intial post as found in TGZFH. In the same photo is the actual picture taken of the pedestal alignment that Costella, Fetzer, Mantik and White came up with. They have claimed that they found Mary Moorman's actual location and line of side to the pedestal by replicating what is seen in Moorman's number five Polaroid. Please note how close the left top corner of their pedestal is to the lower right hand corner of the window seen in the background. (see picture four)

So far I have referenced where and when Jean Hill said she did step into the street when JFK had first rounded the corner from Houston onto Elm, but then stepped back up in the grass before the shooting started. Next, I then pointed out to Mr. White that the James Altgens number six photo, which was taken after the shooting had started, shows Jean Hill and Mary Moorman not in the street, but rather standing south of the curb just where the Zapruder film shows them to be. After Mr. White agreed that there was not enough time to have altered James Altgens number six photograph before it went out on the news wire at 1:03 p.m. CST, Mr. White then said that there was still the possibility that Moorman and Hill had stepped into the street after Altgens took his photograph. The Bronson, Nix, Zapruder and Muchmore films all pick up the action within a second of when Altgens took his number six photograph and none of the films show Moorman and Hill walking to the street. If I remember right, I believe Jean Hill said to Osacic on Black Op Radio that she never stepped back into the street after the shots started being fired. I have also pointed out that Mary Moorman's camera lens height is looking over the top of the Hargis and Martin motorcycle windscreens which would mean that Moorman would had to of had her camera up over her head to have achieved this view had she been in the street. Furthermore, had either of these women of been in the street they would have cast shadows over Martin and his cycle as he passed their position, but this didn't happen. So all that is left to show now is to compare the gap between the top left corner of the pedestal to the lower right hand corner of the pergola window in Jack White's replica photo to that of Mary Moorman's gap and pedestal to see if they match correctly. If there is no shifting between the two when an overlay is ran, then Jack White and his assistants got Moorman's position right. If there is shifting taking place, then they got it wrong. So far I have yet to meet anyone who has said that the gap between the pedestal in White's photo matches that of Mary Moorman's Polaroid, thus Mr. White and those who assisted him were not on the alleged correct line of sight. I can even tell by watching the shifting taking place that Mr. White's camera was to low and to the right to match Moorman's line of sight and that's why his pedestal rises up and to the left when they are overlaid and then animated. (Click on picture five to start animation)

Edited by Larry Peters