The Education Forum

Photographic Challenge

So if it's mockery you want then ...

If that's all you've got! I was hoping for an explanation for why I'm able to take a photograph that Jack says is impossible.

Hey Dave ... Didn't you forget to wear your Apollo astronot costume with the attached camera chestplate to the beach that day ? .... I'm sure the other people at the beach wouldn't have laughed at you too hard if you had ... In fact , they might have thought that NASA was faking another Moon landing right there on that beach in Red Car !!! :lol:

The only ones "moving the goalposts" would be you and your pals from Baut and clavius .... My PC mouse is broken but as soon as I get a new one I will post the Apollo video evidence here which proves all of you wrong about this ... Not that it will matter much , because you all will just continue to flog and ride this dead horse anyway ... and then ressurect it all over again in the future .

Are we done yet ? .... Apparently not .

Evidence? Bring it on! Not as interesting or as much fun as rhetoric, but if you're serious about discussing whether Apollo was hoaxed or not, eventually you have to deal with it.

Strangely, another Apollo CT on a different forum, DavidC, thinks Jack White must be a plant because of his some of his obviously wrong studies. Mind you, he also thinks I'm a Government Agent (still waiting my Aston Martin, magnetic watch, bowler hat and licence to kill unfortunately!). Like you, I don't think Jack's a plant. I just think he's wrong.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting for someone to highlight Duane's (and this green-thingamajig person's) lack of knowledge regarding Apollo... as usual. No-one has done so as yet, so I'll do that.

Duane, the camera was NOT fixed to the chest plate. It could be removed. How else did they take images pointing down at impression made by their feet? Of lunar rock samples?

Have a look at the shadows of the astronauts in those images; there is no way you can claim with certainty that they were taken from the chest mount; with the shadow cast by the arms they may have very well been taken from head height (not the similarity to my own shadow in the examples, except the last; I took that with my right hand whereas in the Apollo image it was taken with the left hand).

Edited by Evan Burton
Corrected spelling

Or as my buddy greenmagoos just stated on his new Apollo hoax video , which busts out Neil Armstrong and author Hansen of 'First Man '...

"For a friend as he battles a crew of vampiric Apollogists at a forum.

Listen chaps. If an Astro-not has a camera strapped to his chest in a pressurised space suit, he can't shoot with camera stuck up at his ear.

Those photos are cropped. Move on and learn to deal with it. " ... ;)

Camera at his ear? I'm assuming he's referring to images from Jack's study in question? Shame he can't spot the shadow of the top of the PLSS for what it actually is.

Greenmagoos is a bit vague as usual but it appears he is commenting on some of the recreation photos shot with the camera at eye level. If this is the case Greenmagoos is simply showing his decided lack of knowlege about the photographic process. It has been proven that the difference in camera height between a chest mounted camera and a eye level camera dose not matter in this instance. And for all of this babble about cropping photos I've yet to see a hoaxer produce one with the shadows pointing away from the center of the image......

As usual you seem to have missed the point .

No I fully understand the point, you on the other hand...

greenmagoos was referring to every single photo that you and your friends have linked here , not any of the Apollo photos that Jack has used .

Thats what I said, and he is wrong and has been proven here:

www.infocusinc.net/apollo.htm

You simply are in the dark...again.

In a nutshell , Apollo astronauts can only point a camera directly ahead of them from the chest area and point to whatever direction they are facing to take that photo.

You can not point a camera to the left or right when it is attached to a fixed bracket on a chest plate.... You have to point yourself to that direction.

Not true. The camera bracket was not fixed to the suit but was attached with straps and as such could be pointed from side to side and up/down. In any case given the angle of view of the lens the astronaut only had to turn his body or lens as little as 15 degrees to place his shadow to the edge of the frame.

Therefore , every single shadow will converge back to the center of the picture .

Wrong again. As proven here:

You can erase your ignorance in this matter by taking a camera and TESTING.

The Apollo astronauts did NOT hold their cameras up to their ears , as in every photo you all have linked here, which are not applicable .

Again proven wrong here:

Jack, Percy, Greenmagoos and now YOU are simply ignorant on this matter.

I believe this is the point that Jack has been making all along and all of you either can't understand this simple concept , or are just playing more games to try to make his studies look wrong .

We all understand. And more to the point we have all provided empirical evidence that proves you all wrong. Where your's? It's you and your pals who are out to lunch on this one....

Apparently Craig not only enjoys flogging his dead horse , but enjoys riding it as well ! :lol:

Tell you what Duane, why don't you go out at sunset and reproduce the images in my article and then tell me it's a dead horse. Until you do you are just being a parrot for the guys who are pulling the wool over your eyes. I thought you were looking for the truth? Well here is your chance to actually find it yourself instead of listening to guys who have no problems telling you lies.

a17camerathumbscrew.jpg

What was that you were saying about lies , Craig ? ... :please

If that's all you've got! I was hoping for an explanation for why I'm able to take a photograph that Jack says is impossible.

Hey Dave ... Didn't you forget to wear your Apollo astronot costume with the attached camera chestplate to the beach that day ? .... I'm sure the other people at the beach wouldn't have laughed at you too hard if you had ... In fact , they might have thought that NASA was faking another Moon landing right there on that beach in Red Car !!! :lol:

The only ones "moving the goalposts" would be you and your pals from Baut and clavius .... My PC mouse is broken but as soon as I get a new one I will post the Apollo video evidence here which proves all of you wrong about this ... Not that it will matter much , because you all will just continue to flog and ride this dead horse anyway ... and then ressurect it all over again in the future .

Evidence? Bring it on! Not as interesting or as much fun as rhetoric, but if you're serious about discussing whether Apollo was hoaxed or not, eventually you have to deal with it.

Strangely, another Apollo CT on a different forum, DavidC, thinks Jack White must be a plant because of his some of his obviously wrong studies. Mind you, he also thinks I'm a Government Agent (still waiting my Aston Martin, magnetic watch, bowler hat and licence to kill unfortunately!). Like you, I don't think Jack's a plant. I just think he's wrong.

DavidC thinks that Jack is a plant !?! ... Too funny !!

Here's a video showing how the Apollo astro-actors took photos on the moonset using those CHEST MOUNTED HASSIES ! ... No "straps" , no "turning their bodies 15 degrees" ... Just some plain ole' straight shooting , bent at the knees , just like NASA designed them ! ;)

Moon Hoax - Astro-not Photo Shoot

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=99vuHYhhYdo

And this one is just for "MrPhotoGod" Lamson ... Notice anything about how Duke has to position himself Craig? :please

Moon Hoax - Astro-not Photo Shoot 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a6KHtxurd5I

Edited by Duane Daman

a17camerathumbscrew.jpg

What was that you were saying about lies , Craig ? ... :lol:

What lies? The camera was mounted to the suit via straps...Duane loses again. How silly of you. DId you think I was going to post something I was unsure of? Sheesh...

rcu03b.jpg

rcu01b.JPG

http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/alsj-RCU.html

Try again next time Duane.....

Edited by Craig Lamson

I've been waiting for someone to highlight Duane's (and this green-thingamajig person's) lack of knowledge regarding Apollo... as usual. No-one has done so as yet, so I'll do that.

Duane, the camera was NOT fixed to the chest plate. It could be removed. How else did they take images pointing down at impression made by their feet? Of lunar rock samples?

Have a look at the shadows of the astronauts in those images; there is no way you can claim with certainty that they were taken from the chest mount; with the shadow cast by the arms they may have very well been taken from head height (not the similarity to my own shadow in the examples, except the last; I took that with my right hand whereas in the Apollo image it was taken with the left hand).

Could you please give me the video ID of an astronaut taking a photo when the camera wasn't fixed to the chest bracket ? ... You have hours and hours of Apollo EVA video footage to choose from .

"GREEN-THINGAMAJIG" HAS ACCESS TO AND IS FAMILIAR WITH ALL THE TV FOOTAGE FROM EVERY MISSION AND HE TOLD ME THAT NOT ONCE HAS HE SEEN THIS HAPPEN.

Even when they swapped the camera over for the Apollo 14 flag photo op , they held the camera at chest level , exactly as they were trained to do .

Even though the camera would function without using the chestplate , the Apollo 12 astronots decided NOT to use it .... Why ?

I think one of the biggest givaways that the Apollo photos are staged studio fakes is the fact that at no time did any of the astronots from any of the missions ever use their cameras at the same time , except for once during the A12 shoot when Bean and Conrad allegedly took each others pictures .

I find it highly strange that each astronot had his OWN CAMERA , yet none of them ever used them at the same time ... In fact , they even SWAPPED cameras for the A14 flag piccy .... Talk about dropping the ball ... What the hell was NASA thinking !?!?

Another dead givaway that the Apollo photos are a photographic fraud is the fact that " Earth " rarely ever made an appearance in any of the photos and only did once during the first mission , yet it was allegedly looming large and low in the inky black NASA "lunar sky" .

Now why do you suppose the Apollo 11 astronots thought so little of their very own HOME PLANET not to photograph it but once while standing on the Moon ? ... After all , that was a sight that had NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ... along with all of those brilliant stars of course .

Edited by Duane Daman

You mean to say that NASA has refutted their OWN evidence !?!? ... Gee, I don't think that has ever happened before ! :lol:

Exactly how do you think NASA refuted thier own evidence?

The camara was mounted to a the quick release bracket with a thumbscrew. The bracket attached to the RCU which was attached to the suit at the PLSS straps.

Wanna try again?

DavidC thinks that Jack is a plant !?! ... Too funny !!

Here's a video showing how the Apollo astro-actors took photos on the moonset using those CHEST MOUNTED HASSIES ! ... No "straps" , no "turning their bodies 15 degrees" ... Just some plain ole' straight shooting , bent at the knees , just like NASA designed them ! ;)

Moon Hoax - Astro-not Photo Shoot

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=99vuHYhhYdo

And this one is just for "MrPhotoGod" Lamson ... Notice anything about how Duke has to position himself Craig? :please

Moon Hoax - Astro-not Photo Shoot 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a6KHtxurd5I

Sadly Duane, once again you step in it. Did you bother to notice the ANGLE of the camera during picture taking Duane? The Astronaut RAISES it to a level position from its LENS DOWN position when not in use. He ONLY bends backwards when he tries to shoot UPWARD more than the mount will allow! Sheesh you guys are so lame. Its no wonder you fall for this nonsense.

You mean to say that NASA has refutted their OWN evidence !?!? ... Gee, I don't think that has ever happened before ! :lol:

The camara was mounted to a the quick release bracket with a thumbscrew. The bracket attached to the RCU which was attached to the suit at the PLSS straps.

Wanna try again?

I see that you have changed your description of how the Hassies were attached to the chestplate bracket to match what Jack alreadly corrected and called you on ... How very clever of you Craig .

Psssst ... Do you think anyone noticed that you altered your reply ??? :please

Exactly my point ... and Jack's .... The THUMBSCREW attached the camera to the chest plate ... The "straps" have nothing to do with this , as they were needed to attach the chestplate to the suit .... The thunbscrew made the cameras very ridged and that's why the astronots had to BEND THEIR KNEES AND TURN THEIR ENTIRE BODIES WITH THE CAMERA TO TAKE PHOTOS LOOKING STRAIGHT AHEAD ... They did not take any photos (according to the many hours of video footage showing them taking still photos ) where the cameras were unattached from the chestplate brackets ... Nor did any of them take any photos where they held the camera up to the level of their eyes either ...So that makes the photos in Jack's study either fakes or crops .

Watch the videos I linked here and you will see how each astronot took the still photos .... NEVER AT THE SAME TIME THOUGH ! ... I don't believe two cameras were able to work at the same time on the "Moon" for some strange reason ... Or maybe there was only ONE PHOTOGRAPHER ON THE MOONSET , PERHAPS ?

You really are some piece of work ole' boy .

Wanna try again ?

Edited by Duane Daman

Tell you what Duane, why don't you go out at sunset and reproduce the images in my article and then tell me it's a dead horse. Until you do you are just being a parrot for the guys who are pulling the wool over your eyes. I thought you were looking for the truth? Well here is your chance to actually find it yourself instead of listening to guys who have no problems telling you lies.

So tell me Duane, you ever going to actually find out the truth for yourself or are you planning on continuing being lead around by those who are willing to lie to you?

Instead of trying to deflect and change the subject with every post why not do some testing. Just think, if your "friends" are right about all of this you will have the great honor of proving me wrong. None of your "firends" have the guts to try and dupilcate my tests and none has been able to debunk my article....I wonder why?

Lets see what you are made of Duane.

Edited by Craig Lamson

So tell me Duane, you ever going to actually find out the truth for yourself or are you planning on continuing being lead around by those who are willing to lie to you?

Instead of trying to deflect and change the subject with every post why not do some testing. Just think, if your "friends" are right about all of this you will have the great honor of proving me wrong. None of your "firends" have the guts to try and dupilcate my tests and none has been able to debunk my article....I wonder why?

Lets see what you are made of Duane.

My taking photos of my shadow would no doubt produce the exact same results that yours and Dave's pictures did ... But that is NOT THE POINT , as Jack and I have already pointed out to you several times now .

The NASA parameters were different ... The photographers were wearing pressurized space suits with very bulky cameras, sans their viewfinders , attached to bulky, ridged chestplate attachments ... You trying to dupicate the Apollo photos by using a hand held camera positioned up to your eyes with your body turned to the center of the picture , is not applicable .

Sadly Duane, once again you step in it. Did you bother to notice the ANGLE of the camera during picture taking Duane? The Astronaut RAISES it to a level position from its LENS DOWN position when not in use. He ONLY bends backwards when he tries to shoot UPWARD more than the mount will allow! Sheesh you guys are so lame. Its no wonder you fall for this nonsense.

Sadly Craig , once again you have missed the point ... The ANGLE of the camera pointing DOWN is NOT the question or the problem ... It's the camera pointing to the SIDE that we would be concerend about ... No chestmounted Hassie could have taken the photos in Jack's study unless they were faked using a different kind of hand held camera or cropped , which is what I always suspected .

Wanna try again?

I see that you have changed your description of how the Hassies were attached to the chestplate bracket to match what Jack alreadly corrected and called you on ... How very clever of you Craig .

Psssst ... Do you think anyone noticed that you altered your reply ??? :please

Exactly my point ... and Jack's .... The THUMBSCREW attached the camera to the chest plate ... The "straps" have nothing to do with this , as they were needed to attach the chestplate to the suit .... The thunbscrew made the cameras very ridged and that's why the astronots had to BEND THEIR KNEES AND TURN THEIR ENTIRE BODIES WITH THE CAMERA TO TAKE PHOTOS LOOKING STRAIGHT AHEAD ... They did not take any photos (according to the many hours of video footage showing them taking still photos ) where the cameras were unattached from the chestplate brackets ... Nor did any of them take any photos where they held the camera up to the level of their eyes either ...So that makes the photos in Jack's study either fakes or crops .

Watch the videos I linked here and you will see how each astronot took the still photos .... NEVER AT THE SAME TIME THOUGH ! ... I don't believe two cameras were able to work at the same time on the "Moon" for some strange reason ... Or maybe there was only ONE PHOTOGRAPHER ON THE MOONSET , PERHAPS ?

You really are some piece of work ole' boy .

Wanna try again ?

What the hell are you talking about? Where has Jack said anything in this thread about the camera attachment?

I did not change my description at all. The camera attached to the suit at the PLSS straps. The camera was PART OF AN ASSEMBLY. Your 'thumbscrew' only attached the camera to the quick reales bracket. That bracket had to attach to the RCU and for the camera to attach to t he suit it needed to the RCU ATTACHED to the plss STRAPS. Tus the camera was attached to the suit WITH STRAPS! Is this working your mind overtime?

The thumbscrew had a single job...to attach the camera body to the quick release plate. It had NOTHING to do with the overall flexibility of the ENTIRE camera mounting system.

The thumbscrew is can be seen in this image. Its the silver knob under the camera body...attaching the camera to the quick release bracket

hassie2b.jpg

Good work there stray. You should quit, you are looking quite silly.

Here is how they aimed the 500mm lens:

hassie4b.jpg

I see you have once again failed to realize that it matters not a whit if a camera is heldl at eye level or at chest level when it comes to the offset shadow issue. Jack is simply ignorant of the very basics of camera operation. You can prove all of this for yourself by simply recreating my experiments as detailed in my article:

www.infocusinc.net/apollo.htm.

You can babble on until the cows come home about how thisw or that is fake but you really have no clue. Do my tests. It will only take a little bit of time and for once you will actually be EDUCATED!

Forget White. Percy and those jokers on youtube. EDUCATE yourself. The truth will set you free.

Oh and please show me HOW these images were cropped to fake them....and please take a GOOD look at the body positions...and how they have TURNED slightly fro frame to frame.

a12.jpg

Edited by Craig Lamson

Sadly Craig , once again you have missed the point ... The ANGLE of the camera pointing DOWN is NOT the question or the problem ... It's the camera pointing to the SIDE that we would be concerend about ... No chestmounted Hassie could have taken the photos in Jack's study unless they were faked using a different kind of hand held camera or cropped , which is what I always suspected .

Duane, the astronauts could move the camear side to side and they could turn their torsos or they could move their feet. ANY combination of these will allow the images to be taken. You need to buy a clue Duane, and quit listening to screwballs like Percy and the youtube jokers....not to mention White who is perhaps the most ignorant of the bunch.

You can clearly see the bodies have turned in this series of images....

a12.jpg