The Education Forum

Photographic Challenge

Thank you for proving once again that your ignorance about all things photographic is at record levels. And to think you silly enoungh to argue about the photographic record, sheesh....

You're the one who keeps insisting that I answer your questions about this subject ... but it appears the only reason you want me to keep playing your ridiculous game here is so you can hurl more insults at me ... For an old man , you act as immature as Gavin and Kevin do about this ... You really are to be pitied .

And you wonder why Jack finally gives up and refuses to play your games ? ... No one likes to be insulted in the manner you pro Apollo people display on these forums .

"Sheesh" is right ... All you know how to post on this forum is flame baiting .

I will post the evidence later which will show that the Apollo astronots NEVER bent their knees in any of the photos in question or in any of the other photos .

The still photo shadow positions are not a match for the what we see in the videos .

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for proving once again that your ignorance about all things photographic is at record levels. And to think you silly enoungh to argue about the photographic record, sheesh....

You're the one who keeps insisting that I answer your questions about this subject ... but it appears the only reason you want me to keep playing your ridiculous game here is so you can hurl more insults at me ... For an old man , you act as immature as Gavin and Kevin do about this ... You really are to be pitied .

No Duane I want to see it you really ARE an agent of truth as you claim. If you are being truthful you would be doing the testing to see FOR YOURSELF who is telling you the truth and who is lying to you. And in the process it would be interesting to see if you have the intellectual honesty to show your 'leaders" as wrong.

Don't you wonder why these "leaders" of yours are reluctant to do some simple emprical to prove thier claims and discredit mine? This is not rocket science. Surely White and Percy, who claim professioanl photographer status could recreate my tests and prove them wrong. Why don't they?

And you wonder why Jack finally gives up and refuses to play your games ? ... No one likes to be insulted in the manner you pro Apollo people display on these forums.

Jack has not given up, he has just tried to move to goalposts everytime he has been shown to be wrong. No one can debunk the evidence I have posted here:

www.infocusinc.net/apollo.htm

Not White. Not Percy, Not Mr. Magoo. and you are just too ignorant of the subject matter to understand why these guys are not telling you the truth. HGow doe it feel to be 'played Duane?

"Sheesh" is right ... All you know how to post on this forum is flame baiting .

This is flaming?

I will post the evidence later which will show that the Apollo astronots NEVER bent their knees in any of the photos in question or in any of the other photos .

Why not deal directly with the subject of this thread instead of trying to deflect from your failed position? And BTW, you are going to lose in your attempt to show that no photos show a bent knee shadow. Sheesh White has examples in his silly study on the offset shadow.

The still photo shadow positions are not a match for the what we see in the videos.

Good luck with that, but given your demonstrated inability to understand what a shadow should look like, there is no way you are even going to understand what you see.

Edited by Craig Lamson

And BTW, you are going to lose in your attempt to show that no photos show a bent knee shadow. Sheesh White has examples in his silly study on the offset shadow.

I haven't found all of the high res versions of the photos in Jack's "silly study" yet , but the one's I have found so far show no indication of the photographer's shadows having bent knees .

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/...2-47-6984HR.jpg

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/...2-46-6783HR.jpg

Like I stated before ... The stance of the astronot's taking the still photos are not a match for what we see in the DAC videos .

EDITED TO ADD BY MODERATOR (Burton): Changed image tags to link (URL) tags in order to reduce bandwidth stress upon the site.

Edited by Evan Burton

And BTW, you are going to lose in your attempt to show that no photos show a bent knee shadow. Sheesh White has examples in his silly study on the offset shadow.

I haven't found all of the high res versions of the photos in Jack's "silly study" yet , but the one's I have found so far show no indication of the photographer's shadows having bent knees .

You wrote:

"I will post the evidence later which will show that the Apollo astronots NEVER bent their knees in any of the photos in question or in any of the other photos ."

I don't think you will ever find any photos that show the photographer with bent knees for two reasons. First any shadow you find of the photographer in a still will in almost every case be a backlight situation and as such you will not be able to tell if the knees are bent simply because the light is from directly behind. And a good many of these images do not even show the shadow down to the knee. Second, the astronuats did not waste time and film taking pictures of each other taking pictures. They had better things to do and they had DAC and video to do that.

As to the "other photos" you reference above there are plenty of images that show an astronaut with bent knees and a shadow to match....plenty. You should learn to read what you write...then perhaps you might not look so silly everytime you post.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/...2-47-6984HR.jpg

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/...2-46-6783HR.jpg

Like I stated before ... The stance of the astronot's taking the still photos are not a match for what we see in the DAC videos .

See my answer above. Your ability to understand how light and shadows work is as faulty as Jack Whites. But your images linked above prove the points I've made. Thanks you. Now if you could only LEARN something it would be time well spent. I'm not holding my breath...

Now back to the topic of this thread. I've shown that WHite, Percy, Maggo and you are wrong about the offset shadow issue. My work is here

Can you (or anyone) rebut my empirical findings? If not you must concede that you all are wrong. This is a simple question of intellectual honesty. Time to put up or shut up Duane.

EDITED TO ADD BY MODERATOR (Burton): Changed image tags to link (URL) tags in order to reduce bandwidth stress upon the site.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Evan,

The links that Duane provided encapsulated in IMG tags were on NASA's servers. The pictures being embedded into this thread would not effect the bandwidth usage of this site, Just so you know ;)

I don't think you will ever find any photos that show the photographer with bent knees for two reasons. First any shadow you find of the photographer in a still will in almost every case be a backlight situation and as such you will not be able to tell if the knees are bent simply because the light is from directly behind. And a good many of these images do not even show the shadow down to the knee.

I will never find any Apollo photos showing the astronot "photographers" with bent knees because there are none ... but not for the reasons you claim .... If any of them had bent their knees while taking the still photos ( as seen in the DAC videos ), their shadows would show that position , even if in only some of the photos .

It's obvious from looking at the the astronot's shadows in the A12 photos included Jack's study, that they are standing upright , usually with their legs apart and too often with their arms bent way up as if they were holding the camera up near their faces instead of on the chest plates .... Which is just one more reason that the photos look faked .

Second, the astronuats did not waste time and film taking pictures of each other taking pictures. They had better things to do and they had DAC and video to do that.

Wrong again ... It was not a question of wasting time taking pictures of each other , it was a question of they COULDN'T take any pictures of each other for the simple reason that they NEVER USED THEIR CAMERAS AT THE SAME TIME !!! .. If they had , then maybe there would have been a few pictures of each other , instead of only ONE .

And if you can't see that something is very wrong with THAT picture then you are as blind as the rest of the defenders of the Apollo debacle .

Edited by Duane Daman

I don't think you will ever find any photos that show the photographer with bent knees for two reasons. First any shadow you find of the photographer in a still will in almost every case be a backlight situation and as such you will not be able to tell if the knees are bent simply because the light is from directly behind. And a good many of these images do not even show the shadow down to the knee.

I will never find any Apollo photos showing the astronot "photographers" with bent knees because there are none ... but not for the reasons you claim .... If any of them had bent their knees while taking the still photos ( as seen in the DAC videos ), their shadows would show that position , even if in only some of the photos .

Well no the shadows would not show the bent knees in the stills for precisely the reasons I stated. You need to learn a few things about light and shadow before running your mouth. As it stands your ignorance is making you look very, very silly.

It's obvious from looking at the the astronot's shadows in the A12 photos included Jack's study, that they are standing upright , usually with their legs apart and too often with their arms bent way up as if they were holding the camera up near their faces instead of on the chest plates .... Which is just one more reason that the photos look faked .

Its obvious eh? And that is based on your years of experience working with light and shadow in the photographic process? Or is that based on your faulty worldview? I'm going for worldview, because you have made it very clear you have zero understanding of the photographic process and absolutely no desire to learn.

Second, the astronuats did not waste time and film taking pictures of each other taking pictures. They had better things to do and they had DAC and video to do that.

Wrong again ... It was not a question of wasting time taking pictures of each other , it was a question of they COULDN'T take any pictures of each other for the simple reason that they NEVER USED THEIR CAMERAS AT THE SAME TIME !!! .. If they had , then maybe there would have been a few pictures of each other , instead of only ONE .

So please explain why taking pictures of the other astronaut taking a picture is something the mission planners would include given the very limited time on the surface moon? Exactly what value would those photographs have given the existance of dac films and video? That your faulty expectations were not met does not mean anything other than your expectation were not met. Big deal...get over yourself.

And if you can't see that something is very wrong with THAT picture then you are as blind as the rest of the defenders of the Apollo debacle .

Sorry Duane you are the blind one, who can't even deal with the truth contained here...which once again you have failed to address. No intellectual honesty?

Time for you to return to reality, your fantasy world is falling down around your ears.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Maybe if you repeat the word "ignorant" enough in every single one of your insulting replies to me, you will convince everyone who reads these threads that the Apollo photos are not the fraud they really are ... After all , the only way you can defend them on this forum is to insult Jack, and now me .

The bottom line is that you are unable to produce any proof that any of the astronot photographer's shadows are a match for the bent knee position that is seen in all of the DAC footage ... But you don't really need to prove that because it's much easier to sling insults and blow your own horn , isn't it "MrPhotoGod" ?

Time for you to return to reality, your fantasy world is falling down around your ears.

Projection seems to be your misinformation of choice old boy, because it would be your fantasy world of Apollo which is now falling down among a new generation of people who are sick and tired of government conspiracies , cover-ups and lies.

I don't live in a "fantasy world " .. My world is my music , my girlfriend , my family and friends , my antiques business, my dogs and my church family ( not necessarily in that order ) ... It's NOT arguing about the Apollo Moon Hoax on discussion forums ... That would be your sad little world , which will soon get even sadder when no space agency outside of NASA is able to locate any Apollo trash that was allegedly left behind on the surface of the Moon .

Or maybe there is some trash there now , and NASA has either placed it there using unmanned missions or their real anti-grav stealth technology !!.... I guess anything's possible with the NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER gang , right Craig ?

Edited by Duane Daman

Maybe if you repeat the word "ignorant" enough in every single one of your insulting replies to me, you will convince everyone who reads these threads that the Apollo photos are not the fraud they really are ... After all , the only way you can defend them on this forum is to insult Jack, and now me .

Your ignorance as well as that of Jack, Percy, Mr. Maggo, St.Mark Jarrah and the rest of you Apollo CT's is on display for the entire world to see. As for defending the photos I only seek the truth, and to that point I have provided lots of empirical evidence produced by testing. Evidence I might add that has withstood the test of time. On the other hand you will be very hard pressed to find any such empirical evidence produced by the CT's that can withstand the inspection IF they have produced any at all. The most common ploy of those like you who live in a fantasy world is to simply offer ignorant opinion and call it fact..in the hope that the others wiill follow blindly. The perfect example of this is Jacks silly offset shadow study and your blind belief. You can overcome your ignorance if you choose...and in many cases the path has been provided for you. Your refusal to do so speaks volumes about your intellectual honesty.

The bottom line is that you are unable to produce any proof that any of the astronot photographer's shadows are a match for the bent knee position that is seen in all of the DAC footage ... But you don't really need to prove that because it's much easier to sling insults and blow your own horn , isn't it "MrPhotoGod" ?

Why produce this evidence, since it's just a silly strawman argument posited by you in a very failed attempt to deflect from the root argument...in this case Jack White's stupid offset shadow study. I've dealt with the reasons why such images are not likely to be available, now how about you dealing wiht this?

Projection seems to be your misinformation of choice old boy, because it would be your fantasy world of Apollo which is now falling down among a new generation of people who are sick and tired of government conspiracies , cover-ups and lies.

Sadly you do live in a fantasy world Duane, where you and your leaders can't deal with science or cold hard fact. Its too bad this "new generation" can't deal with the truth about Apollo.

I don't live in a "fantasy world " .. My world is my music , my girlfriend , my family and friends , my antiques business, my dogs and my church family ( not necessarily in that order ) ... It's NOT arguing about the Apollo Moon Hoax on discussion forums ... That would be your sad little world , which will soon get even sadder when no space agency outside of NASA is able to locate any Apollo trash that was allegedly left behind on the surface of the Moon .

Well I don't know about you but dealing with guys like you is a hobby and spending the time to produce emipical evidence that show the massive ignorance of the Apollo CT's is both loads of fun and educational. If you really had an open mind you might actuially learn something from this effort. I have a very full and productive life. You are simply yucks to enjoy rather than watching the tube.

See your fantasy world is working overtime again. Fist you tell us that there are no Apollo artifacts on the moon despite the mountians of photographic evidence that says otherwise and in the next breath you claim that if there are artifacts thye were placed there with unmanned missions or "or their real anti-grav stealth technology" You have just shown all of us just how much of a fantasy world you live in.

Or maybe there is some trash there now , and NASA has either placed it there using unmanned missions or their or their real anti-grav stealth technology !!.... I guess anything's possible with the NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER gang , right Craig ?

Here is what is possible Duane, and once again you fail to deal with it. Whats the matter, this too much truth for your fantasy world?

You "debunking" ONE study , in no way proves that the Apollo photographs were really taken on the Moon ... And speaking of "mountains of evidence ", yes there is.....and it all proves what you and your kind will never accept because of your closed minded belief system ... The fact that the official Apollo photographic record was faked.

Well I don't know about you but dealing with guys like you is a hobby and spending the time to produce emipical evidence that show the massive ignorance of the Apollo CT's is both loads of fun and educational.

Who are you trying to convince that this is just a "hobby" for "fun" ? ... Me, your pals who have been duped like you , or yourself , who has to be one of the most unhappy and miserable people I ever encountered on any discussion forum ... Your "hobby" isn't debunking the CT's , it's charactrer assassinating them with your hateful insults ... but then that seems to be part of the mental makeup of those who defend goverment lies, conspiracies and cover-ups ... and you have the audacity to lecture me about "intellectual honesty "... You don't even understand the meaning of it, much less have the ability to have it .

All you do on this forum is bully those you disagree with your typical and predictible immature insulting nonsense .

You are simply yucks to enjoy rather than watching the tube

Yet you have a "full and productive life" .... Right .... If you really had that , then you wouldn't spend 24/7 being a jerk on this forum .