The Education Forum

We're The Fools

I'm continually appalled by the anger and ridicule that exists among those that feel we don't know Who killed JFK nor who lead the cover up.

We're too busy arguing over how many lone gunman can dance on the head of a pin instead of bringing something edible to the table.

Do I have a theory? You bet! As a retired Homicide cop I think the whole thing smells. Can I prove my pet theory? No, but I bet if more people checked their egos at the door we might make some genuine progress. While I'm poltically far to the right of almost everyone here, I'm convinced we stopped being a free nation on 11/22/63.

No, I don't believe in UFOs even though I spent several weeks at the Nevada Nuclear Weapons Test Site (next door to Area 51) and saw alot of curious things in the night air. I do believe in CFO's-Classified Flying Objects.

Anyway, maybe we could crank it down three notches and focus on the goal.

Edited by Evan Marshall

I'm continually appalled by the anger and ridicule that exists among those that feel we don't know Who killed JFK nor who lead the cover up.

We're too busy arguing over how many lone gunman can dance on the head of a pin instead of bringing something edible to the table.

Do I have a theory? You bet! As a retired Homicide cop I think the whole thing smells. Can I prove my pet theory? No, but I bet if more people checked their egos at the door we might make some genuine progress. While I'm poltically far to the right of almost everyone here, I'm convinced we stopped being a free nation on 11/22/63.

No, I don't believe in UFOs even though I spent several weeks at the Nevada Nuclear Weapons Test Site (next door to Area 51) and saw alot of curious things in the night air. I do believe in CFO's-Classified Flying Objects.

I agree with many of the points you raise, and I think the Forum has really suffered from the bickering and verbal sniping that continues unabated, I will be honest and admit that I have cast quite a few stones myself.

But if you consider the dynamics of the situation, none of this is really too surprising.

Anyone who was posted or viewed alt.assassination.jfk or other assassination newsgroups can attest that you haven't seen ugly till you have posted on the aforementioned, whether you believe or disbelieve in the notion of a conspiracy. Something needs to be done. But having said that.......

The not so-silent majority here that believe conspiracyin the Kennedy Assassination, as I have, ever since I reached the age of accountability are rightly even more frustrated than in years past because the clock is ticking and mainstream perceptions are so saturated with the........Oswald did it, we will never know what happened, garbage, that the whole problem is compounded...Throw in the fact that the "same people who brought you the Kennedy Assassination, at least in my estimation followed that up with getting into a land-war in SE Asia, lies about Vietnam, dealing with racial tensions by assassinating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, Nixon's Secret Plan in Vietnam, a baldfaced lie, as any historian will tell you, taking out George Wallace to prevent a possible defeat in 1968, assassinate America's Great White Hope RFK, the same year.......an event that ripped the guts out of any American who was sick of the racial hatemongering and the five years old, status quo, JE Hoover/Nixon's COINTELPRO police state narrowly averted, Watergate...where the crook appointed another scumbag to make sure he didn't, gasp, have to go to jail, and at the same placing a Warrenati at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, who of course, was never elected to office. a respite of sorts when the only decent man since JFK became President, only to have his deal to release the hostages circumvented by the Reagan Campaign's own George Herbert Walker Bush. My what a feather in one's cap...Reagan's budget slashes supply-side economics which really benefitted the rich, but threw the mentally ill out of hospitals, cut funding for Health and Human Services programs, then segue over to the Iran-Contra Hearings where the very ugly truth remained "in closed session"........The truth that would have ended that political crime family, once and for all as well as ending The Real National Nightmare.........Which is what American's All American's have been watching since the victorious Reagan Revolution, except now it's not the scandal of the year, it is a country so permeated by lies and scandal that nothing surprises anyone anymore.....Yes, the stupid conspiracy theorists..........And it gets even better.....Watch the DVD No End in Sight......about the truth of what has been going on in Iraq since 2003, and if you don't feel anything then you are already dead......Yes, I guess we are all a little frustrated.......

Hello Evan

I agree with most of what you have mentioned, and if you check the posters whom you seldom hear from anymore, that once made significant contributions, it should be evident to most non biased members, that the forum has slipped significantly. It seems that now, one must pick a team "to join" and back that "team's position" or go unnoticed.

Not that it matters to anyone I'm certain, but this is I think only my second post in the past four months.

I feel that this forum, along with other of the "certain conspiracy" advocates of this case in general, thru ridiculous bickering and monitoring, have perhaps ALREADY self defeated. We are no more than "a group of egos" who are attempting to battle a well organized opponent. Team work usually wins out over individual "superstars".

I feel that it is both naive, ignorant, and self defeating, for any researcher to believe that he is "so correct in his theories", that he is beyond error.

When facing a determined opposition team, an individual will not win thru his efforts alone..... This effort to prove conspiracy has been stymied and probably defeated by many of those who support it the most.

If this isn't obvious to you, you are probably "one of those" !

Charles Black

Interesting that you note you are "far to the right of... anyone here". Personal politics ( and voting habits) certainly should not skew anybody's opinion of JFK's assassination. What's been said over the years is something like "only liberals think there was a conspiracy." Not only is that false, it's dangerous as far as a continuing investigation. LBJ, Nixon, Hoover, - all thses men believed in a conspiracy; don't see any liberals on that list, and it can be expanded greatly.

You are a retired homcide investigator? I for one, would love to hear your opinions and theories. Don't know if I've seen your name on the board before; welcome, and feel free to tell us what you think. Your expertise as an investigator is welcome and appreciated.