The Education Forum

Apollo 12 Faked Photographs

Duane Daman

Apollo 12 faked photographs.... The devil is in the detail .

There seems to be a very important item missing from one of these Apollo 12 photographs which were allegedy taken at the same time on the Moon .

Pete Conrad took Alan Bean's photo at the same time that Bean took his photo, so whatever was in front of Bean is reflected in his visor ... If we look at the photo of Pete Conrad below we see that the light source is shining down on his left shoulder and that there is a dark crater directly to the side of his left shoulder also ... If we look directly behind the crater, we see that the LM is parked there on the horizon with it's gold foil legs reflecting the "sunlight" .

AS12-48-7071.jpg

Yet if we look at Bean's visor reflection, which is a reversed mirror image of what is in front of him, we see Pete and we see the crater directly off of his left shoulder ( now on the right ), but we DON'T see the LM which should be directly behind the crater on the horizon, with it's gold foil legs reflecting the "sunlight".

AS12-49-7281.jpg

High res image .

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/...2-49-7281HR.jpg

Everyone has always been so focused on the stagelight reflection in the top right part of Conrad's visor reflection that no one has even noticed that the LM has gone missing from Bean's visor reflection .

Talk about a NASA clanger ! ... Even artist Alan Bean , while drawing his "memories" of being on the Moon , apparently forgot that his ticket back home, or maybe I should say his home away from home while on the "lunar" surface, was left out of his drawing of Pete ... He remembered to include the stagelight reflection in Pete's visor and even made it larger than it really was, but he forgot that the LM was parked right behind his buddy !?! ... Oops .

Peteandmeandthestagelightinhisvisor.jpg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you are wrong.

The sun angles match. Here is a simplified diagramme (not to scale):

angles.jpg

"A" is Al Bean.

"P" is Pete Conrad.

Pete took a photo of Al (AS12-49-7281)

Al took a photo of Pete (AS12-48-7071)

You can just make out the LM in Al Beans visor reflection.

LM.jpg

Crop of AS12-49-7281, annotated and enlarged to 150% of normal size

Edited by Evan Burton

I think you've got it in one there Evan. Here's some more info to help people get their head round these two images.

reflection-2.jpg

I was a bit sloppy with the description above: both images are formed at chest height. It's the light path that is different, hopefully the schematic below conveys what I'm trying to get across more clearly.

schematic.jpg

Nice try guys but that arrow is not pointing to anything but a tiny bump whick looks like a rock ... It could not possibly be the LM sitting on the horizon for two simple reasons ... One, it is much too small and two, there is NO SUNLIGHT REFLECTION SHINING OFF OF THE GOLD MYLOR FOIL OF THE LM LEGS, which is very evident in the photo of Conrad... The "Sun" angle didn't change while these two photos were allegedly being taken simultaneously, so the LM legs should show the light reflection in Bean's visor reflection , but it doesn't.

I was wondering how you guys would pretend to refute this one and I must say I'm very impressed with the effort taken with the diagram ... but attempting to pass off a rock as the LM is pretty ridiculous.

Take another look at the high resolution photo of Bean's visor reflection and you will see that what you are pointing to is NOT the LM ... Well, on second thought you and your pals won't see that fact but hopefully other people will.

Look at the photos again and you will also see that the small bump you have pointed to is not to the LEFT of the second "crater"( as seen in the Conrad photo) which is closer to the LM, but directly BEHIND it ... So that would be the third reason your arrow is not pointing to the LM .

Why do you think Bean left the LM out of his painting ? ... Bad memory, or maybe the LM hadn't been moved into position when he posed for his photo shoot .

Edited by Duane Daman

Nice try guys but that arrow is not pointing to anything but a tiny bump whick looks like a rock ... It could not possibly be the LM sitting on the horizon for two simple reasons ... One, it is much too small and two, there is NO SUNLIGHT REFLECTION SHINING OFF OF THE GOLD MYLOR FOIL OF THE LM LEGS, which is very evident in the photo of Conrad... The "Sun" angle didn't change while these two photos were allegedly being taken simultaneously, so the LM legs should show the light reflection in Bean's visor reflection , but it doesn't.

I was wondering how you guys would pretend to refute this one and I must say I'm very impressed with the effort taken with the diagram ... but attempting to pass off a rock as the LM is pretty ridiculous.

Take another look at the high resolution photo of Bean's visor reflection and you will see that what you are pointing to is NOT the LM ... Well, on second thought you and your pals won't see that fact but hopefully other people will.

Look at the photos again and you will also see that the small bump you have pointed to is not to the LEFT of the second "crater"( as seen in the Conrad photo) which is closer to the LM, but directly BEHIND it ... So that would be the third reason your arrow is not pointing to the LM .

Why do you think Bean left the LM out of his painting ? ... Bad memory, or maybe the LM hadn't been moved into position when he posed for his photo shoot .

Well Duane, whatever remained of your intellectual honesty has dripped out of you and is now circling the drain. You have outdone yourself in your mad rush to the bottom. I guess we should call you TED now.

I know it hurts to lose an argument to me Craig and have to admit that NASA faked one of their ridiculous Apollo photos, but that small bump that Evan and Dave pointed to is obviously NOT the LM.... So it would appear that the one's posting intellectual dishonesty would be the two of them .

Here is a close up crop of the Conrad photo which clearly shows the LM and the light reflection of the LM legs .

AS12-48-7071

As12-48-7071closeup.jpg

And here is a black and white image I made of the close up to show this light reflection more clearly.

As12-48-7071closeupcrop.jpg

And here is a close up of Bean's visor reflection showing the small bump of rock that your arrow points to .

As we can clearly see there is NO LIGHT REFLECTION FROM THE LM LEGS ON THAT TINY BUMP, NOR IS IT EVEN THE PROPER SIZE OR SHAPE OF THE LM.

What your arrow points to is that tiny bump to the right of where the LM should be, which shows up very clearly in the black and white photo, and is in the exact same position directly BEHIND the second "crater"and not to the side of it, where the LM was located in the Conrad photo.

AS12-49-7281

AS12-49-7281closeupcrop.jpg

Edited by Duane Daman

I know it hurts to lose an argument to me Craig and have to admit that NASA faked one of their ridiculous Apollo photos, but that small bump that Evan and Dave pointed to is obviously NOT the LM.... So it would appear that the one's posting intellectual dishonesty would be the two of them .

Here is a close up crop of the Conrad photo which clearly shows the LM and the light reflection of the LM legs .

AS12-48-7071

As12-48-7071closeup.jpg

And here is a black and white image I made of the close up to show this light reflection more clearly.

And here is a close up of Bean's visor reflection showing the small bump of rock that your arrow points to .

As we can clearly see there is NO LIGHT REFLECTION FROM THE LM LEGS , NOR IS IT EVEN THE PROPER SIZE OR SHAPE OF THE LM.

AS12-49-7281

It appears that yuour brain followed you intellectual honesty down the drain Duane.

The LM in the reflection is 5 PIXELS WIDE! And you claim we should be able to se the reflection off of the legs in 5 pixels? Only a moron would think they would be able to see the reflection of the mylar legs in the visor reflection.

The reflection is a perfect fit for the actual scene. Your analysis is flawed (if it even IS your own work).

The reflection is a perfect fit for the actual scene. Your analysis is flawed (if it even IS your own work).

It amazes me how you never give up protecting NASA's faked Apollo photos ... My evidence has proven Evan and Dave and you wrong ... Deal with it .

If it were really the LM being reflected in Bean's visor not only would we see the light reflection off of the LM but it would be located to the SIDE of the rear "crater" ... It's not .... Sorry, but you lose this one .

Edited by Duane Daman

It amazes me how you never give up protecting NASA's faked Apollo photos ... My evidence has proven Evan and Dave and you wrong ... Deal with it .

If it were really the LM being reflected in Bean's visor not only would we see the light reflection off of the LM but it would be located to the SIDE of the rear "crater" ... It's not .... Sorry, but you lose this one .

Good job there TED. TED is a moron. You think you should be able to see light reflections from the mylar legs in a reflection that measures 5 pixels at best (and thats generous considering jpg artifacting and smear...2-2.5 pixels is a better estimate)? Again TED is a MORON!

Does the word Parallax ring a bell Duane?

Edited by Craig Lamson

Craig ... You can insult me until the cows come home but that won't change the FACT that the LM is NOT reflected in Bean's visor, when it should have been.

The LM was behind Conrad , off of his left shoulder... The visor is a like a mirror ... The LM is NOT there ! ... It's as a simple as that .

It sure does ... and do the words disinformation ring any bells with you ? .... Sorry to burst your Apollo fantasy bubble again but "parallax"can not be used to pretend to win this one .... Maybe you can all play that game with the faked " mountain" backdrops, but not the MISSING LM REFLECTION .

So this new parallex game must mean that you agree that Evan and Dave's arrow "evidence " is a load of bull then. :)

Edited by Duane Daman

Craig ... You can insult me until the cows come home but that won't change the FACT that the LM is NOT reflected in Bean's visor, when it should have been.

Duane you insulted yourself when you tried to say Dave and Evan were wrong. You made yourself a TED, and TED is a MORON!

The LM was behind Conrad , off of his left shoulder... The visor is a like a mirror ... The LM is NOT there ! ... It's as a simple as that

The LM is there, right where it should be...and its the right size too! Do the measurments and the math.

It sure does ... and do the words disinformation ring any bells with you ? .... Sorry to burst your Apollo fantasy bubble again but "parallax"can not be used to pretend to win this one .... Maybe you can all play that game with the faked " mountain" backdrops, but not the MISSING LM REFLECTION .

Yes your words are disinformation Duane as usual! Parallax accounts for the VERY TINY shift in position of the LM in the3 reflection. Perhaps you would be better off if you stayed away from the Apollo photography, where your ignorance makes you look just like TED. Perhaps you would beebetter served by working in another area like the Baron case where you can post conflicting and confused evidence and look like a TED. Oh wait...never mind. You are a TED everywhere.

So this new parallex game must mean that you agree that Evan and Dave's arrow "evidence " is a load of bull then. :)

Nope, they nailed it. Your work is the truckload of bull.

Poor Craig ... You couldn't be more pathetic if you tired ... It says a lot about a person's true character when they can never admit to being wrong .

I posted the evidence to back up my claims that the LM is NOT in the visor reflection and that the bump Evan and Dave pointed to, not only has no light reflection ( even when enlarged by zooming in on it ) but is not even in the correct position behind the second crater .

Where is your evidence? ... Aside from your typical insults and your typical blather ?

Pixel size ? ... Right .... The LM reflection is NOT THERE ....The A12 photos are fake and that sad fact was already established long ago when the stagelight reflection that you and the rest of the sheep keep trying to pass off as a "smudge on the visor " was discovered in Conrad's visor .

Now I understand why Alan Bean "broke" the TV camera for the A12 simulation project ... It was a photographic mess !

So what kind of work did you do for NASA again on the ALSJ ? .... It's very obvious why you post the nonsense you do here ... Very obvious .

Poor Craig ... You couldn't be more pathetic if you tired ... It says a lot about a person's true character when they can never admit to being wrong .

I posted the evidence to back up my claims that the LM is NOT in the visor reflection and that the bump Evan and Dave pointed to, not only has no light reflection ( even when enlarged by zooming in on it ) but is not even in the correct position behind the second crater .

No your evidence failed for the reasons mentioned. Your "light reflection" is impossible,for the simple reason that the reflected image is simply too small. That you don't understand this very simple principal shows exactly how bankrupt your knowlege base really is. And the position is perfect, despite your poor ability to understand what is right in front of your eyes.

Where is your evidence? ... Aside from your typical insults and your typical blather ?

Pixel size ? ... Right .... The LM reflection is NOT THERE ....The A12 photos are fake and that sad fact was already established long ago when the stagelight reflection that you and the rest of the sheep keep trying to pass off as a "smudge on the visor " was discovered in Conrad's visor .

No its not "pixel size", now you are being a TED again. Its the size of the LM in the reflection. Thats my evidence. Compare the size relationship of the width of trhe astronaut and the width of the LM in both the reflection and the actual photo and you will find they agree. Also the size of the reflection LM is too small to show your "mylar refections" so that arguement of yours fails also. Couple that with the fine wordk by Dave and Evan and your silly argument (was it REALLY yours or did you parrot it from someone else?) is toast.

Your inability to see reality seems to be caused by your blind belief in a warped worldview. I really feel sorry for you.

Now I understand why Alan Bean "broke" the TV camera for the A12 simulation project ... It was a photographic mess !

So what kind of work did you do for NASA again on the ALSJ ? .... It's very obvious why you post the nonsense you do here ... Very obvious .

If you really want to know do a llitle research, if you know how. It ist interesting to know that you consider the truth to be nonsense...it tells the us everything we need to know about Duane TED Daman.

It's when you are the most insulting that I know I have hit a nerve by proving some of the Apollo photos are fake .... You couldn't be any more transparent if you tired .

Here is the proof that the tiny bump that Evan and Dave pointed to was NOT the LM reflection ... What they would like to believe is the LM is much too small and IN THE WRONG POSITION IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE SECOND "CRATER" .

As12-48-7071closeup.jpg

If that tiny bump was the LM it would be larger and also show the light source reflection and also be in the correct position , which is not directly behind the second "crater" , but to the the side of it.... What they have pointed to is that little thing next to where the LM should have been in the visor reflection .

What a shame that you can never admit to being wrong, as it ruins any credibility you might have had as "professional photographer" ... All you are is a professional shill who acts like an immature bully .

The Apollo 12 Conrad and Bean photos are F A K E ... Just as F A K E as your pretense of winning every argument on this forum .

Edited by Duane Daman

It's when you are the most insulting that I know I have hit a nerve by proving some of the Apollo photos are fake .... You couldn't be any more transparent if you tired .

No Duane its when you post crap and then go TED on us as you try and defend your poor work that we can all see the real Duane. A ignorat shell playing in a world that is well beyond him. Thanks the the giggles today TED.

Here is the proof that the tiny bump that Evan and Dave pointed to was NOT the LM reflection ... What they would like to believe is the LM is much too small and IN THE WRONG POSITION IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE SECOND "CRATER" .

As12-48-7071closeup.jpg

If that tiny bump was the LM it would be larger and also show the light source reflection and also be in the correct position , which is not directly behind the second "crater" , but to the the side of it.... What they have pointed to is that little thing next to where the LM should have been in the visor reflection .

OK..so how large should it be? You have all the material you need to do the comparison. So post the results And then tell us how may pixels large these light source reflections should be in your correctly sized "visor reflection LM" Finally, show us your calculations that prove neither astornaut moved and that the alignment of the crater and the LM SHOULD REMAIN CONSTANT between the two images. You do all of that and then you MIGHT have something at could be called proof...right now all you have is TED work.

What a shame that you can never admit to being wrong, as it ruins any credibility you might have had as "professional photographer" ... All you are is a professional shill who acts like an immature bully .

I have no problem admitting I am wrong...WHEN I AM WRONG. Sadly for you, this is not one of those times.

Oh and please tell me where I apply to collect my check.

The Apollo 12 Conrad and Bean photos are F A K E ... Just as F A K E as your pretense of winning every argument on this forum .

TED strikes again! Man that TED sure is something!

Edited by Craig Lamson