The Education Forum

Apollo 12 Faked Photographs

Duane Daman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your posts are NOT deleted; they are invisible (except to Moderators and Admins) because of the personal attack in them.

The posts have been reported. Do NOT repeat them.

What personal attack? ... You asked me a question and I answered it ... The problem is , you didn't like the answer because it shows you up for what you really are .

Would you like me to copy the many insults you posted on the Apollo Hoax forum here , including the one you asked to see ? ... Or would you now like to drop the whole thing ?

I decided to stop posting about Apollo here, not because of this accusation you made on the Apollo Hoax forum ...

"I think it is linked to the famous "I cannot prove a damn thing, so I will slink off and ignore the thread" manoeuvre.

Very popular move in the conspiracy world."

But because someone like you is allowed to be a moderator on this forum.

Your posts are NOT deleted; they are invisible (except to Moderators and Admins) because of the personal attack in them.

The posts have been reported. Do NOT repeat them.

What personal attack? ... You asked me a question and I answered it ... The problem is , you didn't like the answer because it shows you up for what you really are .

Would you like me to copy the many insults you posted on the Apollo Hoax forum here , including the one you asked to see ? ... Or would you now like to drop the whole thing ?

I decided to stop posting about Apollo here, not because of this accusation you made on the Apollo Hoax forum ...

"I think it is linked to the famous "I cannot prove a damn thing, so I will slink off and ignore the thread" manoeuvre.

Very popular move in the conspiracy world."

But because someone like you is allowed to be a moderator on this forum.

So is your contention that:

Cuz as Evan likes to say .. Any day I can give a good pasting to some stupid, ignorant, dumb , hoax believer is a good day !

is the same as

I think it is linked to the famous "I cannot prove a damn thing, so I will slink off and ignore the thread" manoeuvre.

Very popular move in the conspiracy world.

?

Is this correct?

It's pointless talking to you Duane; you seem to be incapable of learning.

The arrogant omniscience of some founts of all knowledge is incredible to behold.

All should bow down in humble submission before the almighty. As he says, some

never admit they are wrong, even if they are. Behold! An example for us all!

Jack

Ability to admit error shows humility, or strength of character.

How about retracting your claim about conduction as opposed to radiation being the only means of heat transference in the vacuum of space? After all this is the Education Forum.

On the moon, ROCK C is heated by radiated heat from the sun; however

such radiated heat PASSES THROUGH THE VACUUM OF SPACE WITHOUT

HEATING THE VACUUM, because there are no molecules in the vacuum

to be heated. ROCK C can transfer that heat only by conduction to ROCK D

which is 100 feet away, because of molecular matter connecting the two

rocks. Any heat radiating from ROCK C is puny compared to the sun's

radiation.

Jack

There you go, wasn't too painful clearing that up. Might be hope for you yet Jack :lol:

Why do you think I cleared something up? I know nothing about the properties,

if any, of REFLECTED RADIATION in a vacuum. But I believe it would be

negligible depending on the albedo. I remember reading that the albedo of

lunar geology is very LOW.

Jack

You cleared up what you said on the second page of this thread.

Heat is transferred by three methods:

CONDUCTION

Convection

Radiation

The latter two do not work in a vacuum.

But any object in sunlight in a vacuum will become hot by CONDUCTION.

Put a camera in the sun in a vacuum, and all parts of it will become hot

by conduction. Metal is a good conductor of heat.

Jack

Duane - where did I say this?
Cuz as Evan likes to say .. Any day I can give a good pasting to some stupid, ignorant, dumb , hoax believer is a good day !

This is a request in my role as Moderator.

Maybe this will clear up your confusion as to which insult I was referring to .

"You know, it's people like this that make me think there is such a thing as justifiable homocide.

Fer gawds sake, we should at least make sure this cretin can't breed!"

This guy is such a doofus.

Maybe we could keep him around as the court jester?

I think his name needs changing; instead of "unknown" it would be more like "without a clue".

Didn't I answer that one in my rebuking of Jack (I reject your reality and substitute my own) White's Aulis images?

And my favorite , though it's not an insult .

I'm willing to swear on the bible that I believe that men walked on the Moon as documented by the Apollo programme records.

Oh really ?... Well, good for you cuz that's more than Neil Armstrong was willing to do !!! :lol:

Jack is now posting his "studies" (what a joke using that word and Jack's work in the same sentence) on the WTC collapse; and guess what?

He has found 'irrefutable' photographic evidence that the WTC collapse was not as the report showed!

Amazing! One man, so immensly talented in the photographic field that he has managed to find 'evidence' of 'fakery' in the JFK affair, the Apollo programme, the Pentegon attack, the WTC attack, the New Orleans floods, etc. He's even positively identified 'chemtrails' over his house. No doubt part of a concerted government effort to shut him up.

BLUK!

I knew I couldn't say that without leaving a bad taste in my mouth.......

You know, no matter how many times I encounter it I am still constantly amazed by the number of people who wallow - nay, revel - in their own willful ignorance.

That loose change forum is a study in mass stupidity

My vote goes to evil hoax believer combined with an intense dislike of knowledable people who disagree with his / her pet theories.

i don't know which is Jack's most prominent feature: his obstinacy, or his ignorance.

Now, I can't speak about Turbo or Lionking, but I do have some small experience with Duane. An example of his open mindedness (modified for comedic value, not a quote, although representaional):

Duane: But NASA never gives any figures for radiation on the Moon. We can't say if they could survive.

EB: Sorry, you are wrong. Here are the radiation figures from the lunar landings.

Duane: Those figures are from NASA - you can't trust them.

EB: Hang on; the only figures available must have been recorded by NASA, but you say NASA figures are invalid and there are no other figures so.....?

Duane: I win. You lose. Thanks for playing.

Oh and I finally did find one quote about the CT's getting a "pasting". :lol:

I only get the occasional 'bandwidth limit' error. It's because some.. what do you call them, spammers?..... download heaps of stuff via the website, causing the site to exceed its allowance. There is a thread about it on the website somewhere.

Now, if I were a woo-woo, I'd claim it's all Duane and Jack's fault, trying to prevent people watching them getting a pasting.

And I see Duane is already playing the victim, saying he'll be banned while actually behaving in a manner which will make his prophesy come true!

Now where have I seen that behaviour before?

I'm pretty sure it's that Jack is starting to suffer from senility or similar. That's not being offensive or cruel; that is an honest assessment. He is getting on in years, he's making unsupportable claims, he's being illogical, and showing signs of paranoia.

I genuinely think that Jack is starting to suffer the effects of age on the mental makeup. No-one is immune, even the brightest & best can suffer from it.

Oh yes - Duane is far from being the sharpest knife in the draw. He runs an antique dealership IIRC from his Ed Forum bio. There was also mention of someone with the same name being busted for dope after some domestic incident with his girlfriend - I wonder if it is the same person?

No, I'm not the person who was busted for drugs ... More than one person can have the same name ... BTW, you mis-spelled the word "draw" .. that should have been "drawer" ... What was that you were saying about not being the sharpest knife ?

Lastly, and not to my credit, I do it because it is so easy to slap these people with a cold wet fish and make them look stupid. It's schadenfreude.

99% of the time, you are unlikely to change the mind of a "hard core" HB.

I think it is delusional. As Jay has said, he honestly cannot accept that what he believes / says is wrong regardless of the evidence. It is not a purposeful deception, though that is what it appears like.

I am wondering if it is anything to do with Jack's age? Dementia is an insidious disease

Speaking of Duane... I was over at Aulis and saw his name his name on this page:

http://www.aulis.com/exposing_apollo1.htm

Now, as per usual, the whole thing is just bunkum - a little bit of deception, some absence of information, basic errors and.. bingo! Hoax!

I mean, can you believe the one about the flag moving? Are they that stupid? Possibly, but most likely it's just another attempt to suck money out of the unwary.

Oooh. David C says Jack White is a plant. Duane considers himself a JW successor. Both are adamant in their views. Both are firm HBs.

Who will win? Is Duane the secret love-child of Jack White? Is David more perceptive and about to blow Jack's CIA cover of more than 40 years? Find out on "The Young and the Witless".

Hi Duane!

David C suspected him of being a plant on the Loose Screw forum.

I'll see if I can dig up the post.

I'm think David C will also claim Duane is a disinfo agent.

After all, he'll accept any cockamamie theory from anyone, and never bothers to check any of the details they have told him. That means his version of the truth gets weirder and weirder, more & more complex in order to maintain his fantasy. I think there are things that even David C won't swallow... unlike Duane.

Oh boy, and isn't Jack going bananas today? I guess they stopped his medication.

(Hi Duane!)

Or perhaps geriatric.

He really is a classic example of "projection", isn't he? So many things that he claims other people do when he himself is the guilty party.

My favourite is that he is the most abusive poster on the forum... but accuses everyone else of insulting behaviour.

Quite amazing!

Here's a really good one about Jarrah.

After looking at some of this person's claims, I really do ask the question:

Is he cognitively challenged?

Does he check any of the claims he makes?

Does he simply seek things that "look" wrong to his untrained eye and then shout "The sky is falling!"? He has demonstrated a pattern of not checking his facts, but merely making outlandish claims.

(I liked his 'Jay is a self-proclaimed aerospace engineer'; might as well burn those degrees, Jay - they won't do you no good no how!)

I'm trying to figure out the reasons behind his disorder. Is it because of his ego, which will not allow him to admit he might be wrong?

Does he suffer from some type of authority fixation, whereby he must disbelieve anything any type of "authority" says?

Or is he simply a stupid person who does not bother to research his claims before making them?

Hmmm.

Typing up the name brings forward some interesting results, though.

Duane has admitted on a number of occasions that he does not verify any of the claims he finds; it is apparent from this that if they parallel his own views he promotes them with an almost fanatical adherence to the dogma.

I don't think the term researcher can be justifiably applied to him; for the large part he simply repeats other people claims.

I think it is linked to the famous "I cannot prove a damn thing, so I will slink off and ignore the thread" manoeuvre.

Very popular move in the conspiracy world.

Actually, you're very wrong ... The real reason I have dropped the Apollo subject on this forum is because it has gotten very old now ... I'm tired of all the ridicule .... and as I stated before, because I have no more interest posting about Apollo on a forum where someone like you is allowed to be a moderator.

And in the interests of context, here is the thread where all of these insults were said..

http://apollohoax.proboards21.com/index.cg...user=obviousman

Edited by Duane Daman

As I learned more than 60 years ago in high school physics...

the VACUUM OF SPACE HAS NO TEMPERATURE.

The values we call hot and cold must have molecules activated

to become heated or cooled. By definition a vacuum is void of

all matter. There are no particles whose energy can be measured.

Only objects within a vacuum can have a temperature.

Therefore on the moon, the surface would be very hot, activated

by sunrays; rocks would be hot. But anything in the shade would

be cold, except for conducted heat from contiguous matter. The

dark side of the moon would be extremely cold.

The LEM, LRV and the spacesuits would be extremely hot with

no atmosphere to filter the suns rays. A metal tool would become

too hot to handle.

Jack

Hey Jack,

Thought you'd get a kick out of knowing that when I was driving taxi in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1985, I gave a ride to the first man to not step foot on the moon. Needless to say, he was more nervous riding with me than he wasn't when he wasn't in that non-existant moon rocket!

Go Horned Frogs!

--Thomas