The Education Forum

Satanic Hand Signals

Bernice Moore

Guest David Guyatt

Makes picking one's nose problematical eh.

Not so much Satanic as Masonic I shouldn't wonder. Mind you, plenty of people confuse the two. Especially those inside the Vatican who, over the centuries, have tried to confound their avowed enemies as Satan-spawn to their world flock.

Know your history I say.

Freemasons were founded in secret during the difficult Elizabethan times when said Vatican wallahs were hatching all sorts of assassination and overthrow plots against the often breached Virgin Queen. All this was aimed at turning back history and returning Dear Blighty to its rightful place as a Roman fiefdom for frock wearing billy chuffers.

Fortunately, for history and science anyway, Drake's mythical drum was beaten hard by its mythical drummers and the Spanish Armada got drenched as i tacked up the English Channel - with the result that the Don's were sent home one nil.

Like all secret societies, from the Tongs to the Cosa Nostra, it soon fell to human weakness and not a little back scratching criminal feather-bedding.

Not so much Satanic as Masonic I shouldn't wonder. Mind you, plenty of people confuse the two. Especially those inside the Vatican who, over the centuries, have tried to confound their avowed enemies as Satan-spawn to their world flock.

Know your history I say.

Freemasons were founded in secret during the difficult Elizabethan times when said Vatican wallahs were hatching all sorts of assassination and overthrow plots against the often breached Virgin Queen. All this was aimed at turning back history and returning Dear Blighty to its rightful place as a Roman fiefdom for frock wearing billy chuffers.

Fortunately, for history and science anyway, Drake's mythical drum was beaten hard by its mythical drummers and the Spanish Armada got drenched as i tacked up the English Channel - with the result that the Don's were sent home one nil.

Like all secret societies, from the Tongs to the Cosa Nostra, it soon fell to human weakness and not a little back scratching criminal feather-bedding.

Na..it means "Rock On" in the US these days.....

Know your history I say.

I have been noticing this for years. Yes a lot of "rockers" do this too. But that seemed to begin with the so called "death metal " bands who had very heavy Satanic overtones, (google Satanic lyrics sometime). Now all the pols are doing it as well. Bush was asked about it once and he had an acceptable answer: it's also the hand signal for the local team "hook 'em Horns"... but these signals are used all the time in political arenas, so that explanation makes no sense...

Dawn

Moved from Political discussions.....

Posted for Jack.....

Jack why don't you post images yourself. The extremely simple process for doing so from 3rd party hosts like Photobucket has been explained to you inumerous times. The added benefit it that doing so doesn't waste use up the forum's bandwidth.

Jack is correct about the forefinger and the pinky extended, as being a satanic symbol... The chart is incorrect however, in showing the hand position with the thumb extended also ... The hand symbol with only the forefinger and pinky extended has been documented as being used by members and ex menbers of the Skull and Bones Society, of which the Bush's Prescott, George Herbert and George W. were members.

However, if you look at the pictures that Jack posted, you will notice that one of people is NOT using this symbol .... Bill Clinton's thumb is also extended , which is the symbol for I LOVE YOU.... and it this I love you symbol that is used by the rock stars who do not have satanic connections ... The one's who do, only extend the forefinger and pinky.

Edited by Duane Daman

Guest David Guyatt

Didn't see too many rock stars in the above line-up, Craig. I would argue that what it has become in rock culture and what its original meaning was are entirely two different things. The US political establishment is riddled with masons. Yale's Skull & Bones society shares many common features with Freemasonry.

I assure you that a great deal of nonsense and more than a little Vatican inspired disinformation and purposeful misinterpretation by less than acute Christians, has been written about these subjects.

An enormous amount of websites and writers, for examle, equate the Knights Templar "Baphomet" with the "Satanic" Horned God -- which in reality is the old pagan god Pan -- the "Horned One", who also equates to the Celtic God Cern (Cerronus) who is pictured wearing a pair of antlers. The word "baphomet" meanwhile, was a Templar code word that is unlocked via use of the Atbash Cipher, a substitution cipher that switches Hebrew in place of English. By use of this biblical cipher the word baphomet is transformed to Sophia, the Greek Goddess of wisdom.

Moreover the Templar "baphomet" was symbolised by a human skull -- a symbol used by Will Shakespeare in is play Hamlet, along with the immortal words "Alas, poor Yoric". Shakespeare's portfolio's are riddled with hidden ciphers and there is reason to suppose that "Yoric" n this sense, may well be a part of that corpus of cloaked knowledge. The Templar skull is, in reality, a symbol par excellence for spiritual transformation, and is no different in any sense whatsoever, from the alembic of middle ages alchemists -- who also experienced a full measure of wrath from the Chair of St. Peter for daring to seek God directly, without the required intervention of befrocked latinists (hence the almost indecipherable and apparent insane ramblings of said alchemists.

I'm now off to eat a few children and make a brew using a pair of witches knickers... :lol:

I would direct enquiring souls to the collected work of the Swiss psychologist, Carl Gustav Jung. His books on alchemy are particularly informative.

Edited by David Guyatt

Moved from Political discussions.....

Posted for Jack.....

Jack why don't you post images yourself. The extremely simple process for doing so from 3rd party hosts like Photobucket has been explained to you inumerous times. The added benefit it that doing so doesn't waste use up the forum's bandwidth.

The graphic was posted using photobucket.

Guest David Guyatt
I'm now off to eat a few children ...

Gives new meaning to "'tater tots," doesn't it?

Bratwurst, anyone?

Toddler cobbler would hit the spot.

Care for some zygote cheese on your salad?

It's almost the season for offspring lamb.

Charles... you and I must one day: :o But it's our treat at the restaurant!

Know your history I say.

I have known dozens of Masons. None uses this signal unless a U of T fan. All Masonic signs are SECRET,

not used publicly.

As far as I know, Shrub is not a Mason, though he and father are both S&B. Was Arafat a Mason?

Are the Bush twin girls Masons?

There is evidence of hard rock groups with satanistic overtones popularizing the sign.

The hand sign is widely known as satanic. I have never heard of it associated with the Masonic order.

Jack

Jack is correct about the forefinger and the pinky extended, as being a satanic symbol... The chart is incorrect however, in showing the hand position with the thumb extended also ... The hand symbol with only the forefinger and pinky extended has been documented as being used by members and ex menbers of the Skull and Bones Society, of which the Bush's Prescott, George Herbert and George W. were members.

However, if you look at the pictures that Jack posted, you will notice that one of people is NOT using this symbol .... Bill Clinton's thumb is also extended , which is the symbol for I LOVE YOU.... and it this I love you symbol that is used by the rock stars who do not have satanic connections ... The one's who do, only extend the forefinger and pinky.

Duane...my information was taken from a website about satanistic practices. It says that

the thumb can be in either position. It also mentions that the sign refers to MARITAL INFIDELITY

in many parts of the world. It does mention that the sign is similar to the AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE

hand sign for "I love you", which as you say, has the thumb extended.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Guest David Guyatt

Know your history I say.

I have known dozens of Masons. None uses this signal unless a U of T fan. All Masonic signs are SECRET,

not used publicly.

As far as I know, Shrub is not a Mason, though he and father are both S&B. Was Arafat a Mason?

Are the Bush twin girls Masons?

There is evidence of hard rock groups with satanistic overtones popularizing the sign.

The hand sign is widely known as satanic. I have never heard of it associated with the Masonic order.

Jack

Jack, my family have a long history of association with Freemasons - going back well over a hundred years. Not I however, although I was invited.

Masonic hand signs are supposed to be secret, yes. Even so, I know several of their signs and recognition phrases, not to mention grips. Whilst I haven't come across this sign in Masonic material I have in my archives, I am fairly confident that some internet searching will reveal it. One just needs the patience to wade through all the crap and nonsense out there to find it. 'Fraid I'm short on patience at present.

I have spent years studying the occult and occult symbolism - with a special emphasis on Jung and alchemy.

For what its worth, my sense of it is that a new God is like a new tradesmen you call in to fix the plumbing or repair your car. The first thing they do is bad mouth their predecessor's workmanship.... :o

The Freemasonic order was established In Elizabethan England to remove the franchise of God from Rome and allow individuals to worship directly. Rome, understandably enough, fought long, hard and bitterly to keep the Order of the Coin glowing (and flowing) with health. The rational sciences, as we know it today, grew out of this bloody battle. The arts, theatre and literature are deeply Freemasonic and always have been -- owing to the personage of the founder of Freemasonry.

Meanwhile, I happen to know that, in London anyway, there is a dedicated Freemasonic Lodge for the musical industry. I was told this by a lead guitarist of a very well known rock band.

It's an odd and often unexpected world ain't it.