The Education Forum

Gary Mack and Keith Olbermann

"Virtually all the hard evidence leads to Lee Harvey Oswald."

Thus Gary Mack gives away his game.

Mr. Mack spoke those words, as I type this, some three minutes ago, at the end of the Monday, February 18 edition of "Countdown" on MSNBC.

Once more for emphasis:

"Virtually all the hard evidence leads to Lee Harvey Oswald." -- Gary Mack

Contrast this with the truth:

No hard evidence whatsoever leads to Lee Harvey Oswald as the assassin -- lone or otherwise -- of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

I reiterate: Anyone with reasonable access to the evidence in the JFK case who does not conclude conspiracy is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

Without any room for equvication, Mr. Mack's access to said evidence is reasonable in the extreme.

Let there be no doubt, from this day and time, about whose side Mr. Mack is on.

Edited by Charles Drago

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Mack spoke those words, as I type this, some three minutes ago, at the end of the Monday, February 18 edition of "Countdown" on MSNBC.

Once more for emphasis:

No hard evidence whatsoever leads to Lee Harvey Oswald as the assassin -- lone or otherwise -- of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

I reiterate: Anyone with reasonable access to the evidence in the JFK case who does not conclude conspiracy is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

Without any room for equvication, Mr. Mack's access to said evidence is reasonable in the extreme.

In my e-mail discussion with Gary Mack last year he claimed that the observable

drop of JFK's jacket in Dealey Plaza had no impact on the credibility of Posner's

claim that the jacket (and shirt) were simultaneously elevated in the manner

required by the single bullet theory.

The position of the jacket had no impact on the position of the jacket, Gary?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Once more for emphasis:

In my e-mail discussion with Gary Mack last year he claimed that the observable

drop of JFK's jacket in Dealey Plaza had no impact on the credibility of Posner's

claim that the jacket (and shirt) were simultaneously elevated in the manner

required by the single bullet theory.

The position of the jacket had no impact on the position of the jacket, Gary?

There is no use waiting for an answer from Mr. Mack or his proxies. Looking at this case has been amazing, to say the least for me , over the past few years.

Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, we continue to hear the same old tune--the bald faced lies that a third grader could see through.

Simply amazing.

Watch "No End in Sight"

http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/no_end_in_sight.php

and see why it is important to continue to oppose these people who lie to us.

Once more for emphasis:

Thank you Charles,

and what exactly does that make his gofers..... :wacko:

Cliff also........Cheers.......

Edited by Bernice Moore

I Want to know if Mr. Mack plays on the level.

I remember a while back the issue of the books offered for sale at the museum being raised. Is there a wide variety of books available or is it biased towards the lone nutters?

If he is a member of this forum, but deems us unworthy of a post of evidence ( ie the newspaper article) but has time only for one sided presentations during his invites onto the public airwaves which excludes the other side..... well let me just say that that is one very skewed public sphere, the kind that slid us into Iraq recently.

Again, my suspicions have been aroused by what I have read, but I could be mistaken. Can anyone give an overview of the Sixth Floor Museum and the books THAT IS DOES NOT NEED TO SELL OUT IN THE OPEN AIR-- because of some help with high rent. ( If that is what passes for objectivity on PBS then we may as well be back in feudalism) when the aristocracy was deemed objective because they had no NEED to for any more money.

I Want to know if Mr. Mack plays on the level.

I remember a while back the issue of the books offered for sale at the museum being raised. Is there a wide variety of books available or is it biased towards the lone nutters?

If he is a member of this forum, but deems us unworthy of a post of evidence ( ie the newspaper article) but has time only for one sided presentations during his invites onto the public airwaves which excludes the other side..... well let me just say that that is one very skewed public sphere, the kind that slid us into Iraq recently.

Again, my suspicions have been aroused by what I have read, but I could be mistaken. Can anyone give an overview of the Sixth Floor Museum and the books THAT IS DOES NOT NEED TO SELL OUT IN THE OPEN AIR-- because of some help with high rent. ( If that is what passes for objectivity on PBS then we may as well be back in feudalism) when the aristocracy was deemed objective because they had no NEED to for any more money.

Hey Charlie,

Is Gary a closet LNer?

The Museum a closet?

:wacko:

Once more for emphasis:

Charles:

Gary has his had in the monkey trap and can't let go of the peanuts even if he wanted to. He does not know if he should sling sand or dig dirt. I think he is a good man and does mean well... BUT he cannot pull back at this late date even if new evidence comes forward or it is proved beyond doubt that Oswald never shot anyone.... to much to loose including his established reputation, not to mention his and Dallas's investment in that thing he has up there. I see the thing up there as a clean up and a clearing house where he knows it or not. I remember when he used to be very objective. But objectivity does not pay the rent or please Dallas's special interest... I feel sorry for him and others who have walked or put their hands into that trap.

"And those of us who know how to research and know how to look things up and know how to ask questions, when we look into this and say, you have serious problems with this story (Ricky White's), we are then painted as disinformation agents. Some of these people, and I don't wish to cast the research community with such a wide brush, but they want to seek the truth but you had better find the right truth or you are in trouble. Well, I am not locked into those people, and I wanted to at least offer my assistance with some of these phony stories because you will have a lot of work before you, and I would hate to see you get derailed with stuff that leads nowhere." Gary Mack to the ARRB, November 18, 1994

From Wim Dankbaar's website:

A Discussion with Gary Mack:

I never doubted for a second.

His MO is so transparent.

He lurks in the shadows of forums for hours a day, targets individuals and pelts them with private propaganda, refusing to engage in straightforward discussion and open himself up to questions.

What is the Sixth Floor Museum if not a tangible symbol of an official cover-up?

Can anyone give an overview of the Sixth Floor Museum and the books THAT IS DOES NOT NEED TO SELL OUT IN THE OPEN AIR-

Nathaniel,

I am not sure what you mean with the capitalized letters, but the last time I was there, I bought Trask's "Pictures of the Pain", and the Talbot book, "Brothers" if that helps.

Kathy

Though it has much good information, PICTURES OF THE PAIN is a blatant establishment limited hangout book

of the most obvious sort. Too bad Kathy can't see that. I have not read BROTHERS, but if the Sixth Floor

sells it...it is ESTABLISHMENT authorized.

Jack

Once more for emphasis:

Charles,

Olberman has an actual brain and a spine, I mean for someone on mainstream news.

Did he rebut Mack's Big Lie in any way?

I never doubted for a second.

His MO is so transparent.

He lurks in the shadows of forums for hours a day, targets individuals and pelts them with private propaganda, refusing to engage in straightforward discussion and open himself up to questions.

What is the Sixth Floor Museum if not a tangible symbol of an official cover-up?

Oh look, Mack is in the forum right now monitoring the situation.

Hey Gary, why don't you post if you have something to say instead of slinking about PM'ing people?

Myra,

FYI, Olbermann has made it known on his show that he accepts the lone assassin fairy tale. Imho, he is just another example of "fake opposition." He reminds me of the Saturday Night Live writers, or Michael Moore; their mantra is that the Democrats are the good guys and we only need to elect enough of them to solve our problems. I don't see a dime's worth of difference between our carbon-copy two mainstream parties.

I don't understand how anyone can trust Gary Mack about anything related to the JFK assassination at this point. He clearly has an agenda, and it isn't an agenda for getting to the truth. He used to email me regularly, in response to various posts I made here or on other forums, but has stopped doing so. I think he understands that I see through his little charade. Mack has been a lone assassin propagandist since he started working for the Sixth Floor Museum. He still maintains that he accepts the acoustics evidence, and also the "Badge Man" figure he discovered with Jack White, but every thing he says on all those t.v. specials he appears on props up the official story.

Gary Mack was once a fine researcher, and he obviously knows more about the assassination than most of us. So there is absolutely no innocent explanation for his sudden affinity for all that shoddy work the Warren Commission did. He definitely knows better.

This takes the cake, gary mack has lurked and slept on this forum.....it seems greed and family protection are everyone's motive........I rest my case ....thank you hunt, hoover,george,LBJ and your "friends".....I've heard oil is profitable...but to what extent.....and is there overkill?