The Education Forum

Jackie and the "headshot" !

Not that I feel this question will in any way bring closure to this case, I have been haunted since I first viewed the Z film, of Jackies reaction immediately following the Z313 shot . Do you feel that this well educated woman, in that nanno second (which she does not remember) immediately following the shot, really see a piece of JFK's skull land on the deck lid, and feel that it was more important to retrieve this than it was to hold and comfort her husband?

Or do you feel, as I do, that she "instinctively" reacted with the quite human response to "Get the Hell out of Dodge" as a "flurry of gunfire" enveloped the Limo.

I would appreciate ANY response other than she was attempting to flee James Greer !

Charles Black

In early 1964, Lenny Bruce spoke about how, in his opinion, falsely depicting a heroic Mrs. Kennedy risking her life to assist a Secret Service agent into the car (this is pre-skull retrieval theory) set an unrealistic standard for all of us.

Lenny's take: She was "hauling ass to save ass."

FYI, on one prior occasion I attempted to reference this important and, in terms of our discussions on this Forum, highly relevant piece of satire by quoting verbatim the line above.

But the Forum's oooooooooh so precious moderati would have none of it.

Rig for heavy rolls!

In early 1964, Lenny Bruce spoke about how, in his opinion, falsely depicting a heroic Mrs. Kennedy risking her life to assist a Secret Service agent into the car (this is pre-skull retrieval theory) set an unrealistic standard for all of us.

Lenny's take: She was "hauling ass to save ass."

FYI, on one prior occasion I attempted to reference this important and, in terms of our discussions on this Forum, highly relevant piece of satire by quoting verbatim the line above.

But the Forum's oooooooooh so precious moderati would have none of it.

Rig for heavy rolls!

Careful Charles on posting that three letter word, or the forum's boggy men and boggy ladies will come and get you. :(

Not that I feel this question will in any way bring closure to this case, I have been haunted since I first viewed the Z film, of Jackies reaction immediately following the Z313 shot . Do you feel that this well educated woman, in that nanno second (which she does not remember) immediately following the shot, really see a piece of JFK's skull land on the deck lid, and feel that it was more important to retrieve this than it was to hold and comfort her husband?

Or do you feel, as I do, that she "instinctively" reacted with the quite human response to "Get the Hell out of Dodge" as a "flurry of gunfire" enveloped the Limo.

I would appreciate ANY response other than she was attempting to flee James Greer !

Charles Black

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. KENNEDY. Well, there must have been two because the one that made me turn around was Governor Connally yelling. And it used to confuse me because first I remembered there were three and I used to think my husband didn't make any sound when he was shot. And Governor Connally screamed. And then I read the other day that it was the same shot that hit them both. But I used to think if I only had been looking to the right I would have seen the first shot hit him, then I could have pulled him down, and then the second shot would not have hit him. But I heard Governor Connally yelling and that made me turn around, and as I turned to the right my husband was doing this [indicating with hand at neck]. He was receiving a bullet. And those are the only two I remember.

And I read there was a third shot. But I don't know. Just those two.

Mrs. KENNEDY. I don't remember anything. I was just down like that. And finally I remember a voice behind me, or something, and then I remember the people in the front seat, or somebody, finally knew something was wrong, and a voice yelling, which must have been Mr. Hill, "Get to the hospital,"or maybe it was Mr. Kellerman, in the front seat. But someone yelling. I was just down and holding him. [Reference to wounds deleted.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.jfklancer.com/LNE/jbkwc.html

Certainly worth reading!

" I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing --- I suppose there must have been. But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

However, new analysis reveals that the original court tape actually reads:

"... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes. What made me almost certain that the shot came from behind was because at the time I was looking at the President, just as he was struck, it caused him to move a bit forward. He seemed as if at the time----well, he was in a position-- sort of immobile. He wasn't upright. He was at an angle but when it hit him, it seemed to have just lodged--it seemed as if he were hung up on a seat button or something like that. It knocked him just enough forward that he came right on down. There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my direction from where I was standing,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/harper1.htm

Not to change my own subject, but the few responses of "most ALL" eyewitnesses do not corroborate the Z film. I do not feel that it is at all reasonably possible, that appx 25 of the nearest to the limo eyewitnesses, report things very differently than what is depicted in the Z film........and that they were "ALL" incapable of proper perception.....suggesting the witnesses must be wrong because it was "physically impossible" that even the best film minds in the world, could not have altered this film.

To my thinking, it is the absolutely absurd assumption of the IMPOSSIBILITY of film alteration, that has in itself, blocked (even some of the brighest people) from the quite obvious solution of this case-------which of course is that elements within the U.S. citizenry and the highest echelons of government and commerce conspired towards and achieved what was probably the "Greatest Coup d' Etat" in world history !

If further corroboration is needed, we must only also consider the "Expert Testimony" offered by the Parkland Hospital Staff on 11/22/63, which explains the Presidents wounds most differently than what is depicted in the Z film LIE !

My very simple observations do not take Rocket Science technology to follow.

A ridiculously absurd PITY !

Charles Black

Not to change my own subject, but the few responses of "most ALL" eyewitnesses do not corroborate the Z film. I do not feel that it is at all reasonably possible, that appx 25 of the nearest to the limo eyewitnesses, report things very differently than what is depicted in the Z film........and that they were "ALL" incapable of proper perception.....suggesting the witnesses must be wrong because it was "physically impossible" that even the best film minds in the world, could not have altered this film.

To my thinking, it is the absolutely absurd assumption of the IMPOSSIBILITY of film alteration, that has in itself, blocked (even some of the brighest people) from the quite obvious solution of this case-------which of course is that elements within the U.S. citizenry and the highest echelons of government and commerce conspired towards and achieved what was probably the "Greatest Coup d' Etat" in world history !

If further corroboration is needed, we must only also consider the "Expert Testimony" offered by the Parkland Hospital Staff on 11/22/63, which explains the Presidents wounds most differently than what is depicted in the Z film LIE !

My very simple observations do not take Rocket Science technology to follow.

A ridiculously absurd PITY !

Charles Black