The Education Forum

Moorman: Discovery,invention or imagination?

Guest Rasp

Moorman: Discovery,invention or imagination?

A big thank you to all who replied to my post on 'fried chicken assassin'. The broadcast which contained the reference to fried chicken was made within a half hour or so of the assassination of President Kennedy. I suppose in the rush and chaos of the time the reference to the assassin as having eaten fried chicken was an understandable mistake. I have read Mark Lane's book

and he mentions Bonny Lee Williams.

On another point entirely:

The Moorman picture has been reanalysed (by whom I do not know). It now seems an analyst has detected a second latent image of either one or two people lurking in the shadow of the wall to the right of the top of the steps. I have looked at the Moorman picture and can see nothing. By my reckoning this brings to three the number of individuals supposedly visible - the third being the (in)famous badgeman. How many more lurkers will Moorman throw up?

I have noticed if you look at the Moorman picture at arms' length and with one eye closed you can just about make out the Jolly Green Giant. Seriously....Can anyone give any credence to these new 'discoveries' as regards the Moorman picture?Can this be true? Also, the man who turns and runs up the steps: some have written that he disappeared into the carpark.If you view the Nix film you can see that this is not true. He turns and runs but then stops and turns back. It seems clear he does not continue running. His reactions are in keeping with the natural instincts of any human being in such circumstances i.e. flight.The fact that others present at the assassination scene did not run merely indicates that they had somehow overcome the urge to flee.

Finally, has anyone read 'JFK The Second Plot' by Matthew Smith? I have read it several times and am still trying to figure out what the 'second plot' was.

Can anyone explain?

The Moorman picture has been reanalysed (by whom I do not know). It now seems an analyst has detected a second latent image of either one or two people lurking in the shadow of the wall to the right of the top of the steps. I have looked at the Moorman picture and can see nothing. By my reckoning this brings to three the number of individuals supposedly visible - the third being the (in)famous badgeman. How many more lurkers will Moorman throw up?

I have noticed if you look at the Moorman picture at arms' length and with one eye closed you can just about make out the Jolly Green Giant. Seriously....Can anyone give any credence to these new 'discoveries' as regards the Moorman picture?

I think the problem is that you do not have the best Moorman copy negative to work from. I have seen this time and time again where people have asked the same thing, but there is a big difference in the quality of the Moorman photo that we seen in most books and on the Internet Vs. the one that was sent to MIT. I regret than I no longer have the full version, but below is an example of the quality difference beteen Groden's copy negative and most prints that are being seen in books and so on. (See the attachments)

I don't know if this is the same reference or not, but someone did put on a website that people could be seen southwest of the walkway in Moorman's photo, but they too didn't use a good print. Furthermore, the area this person had mentioned could be seen quite easily in Muchmore's film and no one was there to be seen.

Also, the man who turns and runs up the steps: some have written that he disappeared into the carpark.If you view the Nix film you can see that this is not true. He turns and runs but then stops and turns back.

The copy of the Nix film that I have seen shows the man who was standing next to Hudson, turning and running up the steps and into the deep shadows. The man who was on the lower step moves up to a position just under Emmett Hudson.

The first plot was to kill JFK. The second plot was to do it in a manner so as to patsy Oswald as an agent of Castro or directly influenced by Castro - provoking an American retaliation against Castro and most likely leading to in invasion of Cuba and a retun of the exiles in the U.S.

-- Larry

Thank you Larry.

As far as I understand there are three different places on the Moorman picture where people have claimed there are latent images. The photo you posted indicates the supposed location of the alleged badgeman. Am I right? The second location is on the right of the photo just up from the white helmet of the policeman

- on the top of the wall to the right of a small bush like mound. The third and newest supposed latent image is at the top of the steps - to the right- in the shadow of the wall(?).Supposedly there are two figures concealed here. This brings to 4 the number of latent images/figures.

Thank you again for your help.

Eugene B. Connolly