Thread for Steve, Jan, Kathy and others about 9/11

9/11  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Your take on 9/11

• It was an "inside job" MIHOP
    • They let it happen on purpose
    • The US Gov't was criminally negligent
    • The US Gov't did not have enough info to prevent the attacks
  2. 2. The Bush et al orchestrated the attacks.

• Definitely true
    • Probably true
    • Possibly true (about 50/50)
    • Unlikely or definitely not true.
  3. 3. They didn't organize the attacks but let them happen

• It's more likely the organized the attacks
    • Definitely or probably true
    • Possibly true (about 50/50)
    • Unlikely or definitely not true.

I started a test poll here on a forum that has been inactive for years.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=12799&st=0

It seems that Nathaniel clicked the "See Poll Results (null vote)" option. I imagine Jack didn't make a selection in one or more of the 3 questions, the software only lets you vote if your make a selection for all 3.

If any of the supposed problems are due to the software rather that Jack, Peter and Nathniel's errors I obviously have no control over that. This didn't stop them from making completely unfounded accusations.

SO LEN ADMITS THE POLL IS RIGGED. Two of the categories HAD NO ANSWERS which I agreed with,

One category had only ONE answer I agreed with. So I voted in just ONE category! So my vote was not counted.

No Jack because I have no control over the software. I doubt even Andy does, if you are unhappy with this ‘rule’ I suggest you get in touch with the people at Invision rather than make baseless accusations against other member’s of this forum. But then again you have a track record for such behavior and even got put on moderation for it.

Even if I had such control if wouldn’t amount to “fixing” the poll because I had no way of anticipating some members would not want to answer all the questions nor predicting what their views would be.

Ever heard of the concept of choosing the answer which best reflects your view? Which questions “HAD NO ANSWERS which [you] agreed with,”?

To be valid, each category should have a NONE OF THE ABOVE response.

You could be right but it didn’t occur to me the options seemed to wide enough to reflect all views.

So much for honesty.

So much for not being a …

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely Unfounded Accusations?

Len, since when are we so formal that we use our full names around here?

Yes Nate (is that what you want me to call you?) unfounded.

You accused me of:

Misquoting you

Fixing the poll and

“mpl[ing] things dealing with violence about another member”

All untrue, all unfounded all without basis in fact

When I posted my poll selections I got the following response from the forum remote viewing software

"Your vote for Jeb Bush is being processed"

I demand a recount.

Best. Post. Ever!

The poll is not rigged by Len. This has been explained.

I will consider any further accusations of "rigging" as being a personal attack on Len, prohibited under the rules, okay?

If you think the poll and / or the results are a crock, then that's fine. Say so, if you like. Do NOT accuse Len or anyone else of rigging the poll.

I will consider any further accusations of "rigging" as being a personal attack on Len, prohibited under the rules, okay?

If you think the poll and / or the results are a crock, then that's fine. Say so, if you like. Do NOT accuse Len or anyone else of rigging the poll.

Len admits HE WROTE THE POLL QUESTIONS. I accuse Len of "writing the poll questions". Is that prohibited?

He admits he did not offer choices for persons who found ALL REPLIES unacceptable. All right?

If anyone wanted to vote, they were forced to choose unacceptable answers by Len's choice of questions. True?

What would you call that? I know what I call it.

Jack

Len admits HE WROTE THE POLL QUESTIONS. I accuse Len of "writing the poll questions". Is that prohibited?

He admits he did not offer choices for persons who found ALL REPLIES unacceptable. All right?

If anyone wanted to vote, they were forced to choose unacceptable answers by Len's choice of questions. True?

Jack

If you are unhappy with the choices, that's fine. No problem. Just don't accuse Len of rigging the poll.

"If anyone wanted to vote, they were forced to choose unacceptable answers by Len's choice of questions. True?" No, not true. You'd not choose answer. The fact that the forum software would appear (and I am not sure of this - John, can you confirm?) to have a problem with answering some questions and not others is a forum problem. Len has nothing to do with it.

Jack

If you are unhappy with the choices, that's fine. No problem. Just don't accuse Len of rigging the poll.

"If anyone wanted to vote, they were forced to choose unacceptable answers by Len's choice of questions. True?" No, not true. You'd not choose answer. The fact that the forum software would appear (and I am not sure of this - John, can you confirm?) to have a problem with answering some questions and not others is a forum problem. Len has nothing to do with it.

Len admits WRITING the poll. The forum software did not write the poll with inadequate choices. Len did.

Jack

Jack

Len admits WRITING the poll. The forum software did not write the poll with inadequate choices. Len did.

Jack

"Inadequate" is NOT rigging. If none of the choices were sufficient for you, then don't answer. It's your choice. If you made a wrong choice, then tough luck. If you think the poll is a crock, then say so (as I think we can take your vitriol as expressing). A reminder - do not accuse Len of rigging the poll, as he has done no such thing.

Edited by Evan Burton

Jack you still haven’t said which questions you couldn’t answer and why none of the options were acceptable to you. If you give a reasonable answer I’ll acknowledge the poll was badly set up.

• 1 year later...
Bumped for new members and old ones who never got around to voting. Careful do NOT click on the "See Poll Results (null vote)" button if you want to vote.

you've gotta be kidding, right? The Len and Evan Show? How quaint...

Whats the matter guard dawg? Choker collar cuting off the blood to your brain again?

Bumped for new members and old ones who never got around to voting. Careful do NOT click on the "See Poll Results (null vote)" button if you want to vote.

Whats the matter guard dawg? Choker collar cuting off the blood to your brain again?

Well, Evan.......you threaten to call those who cite the rigged nature of Len's poll [it, IMO, was constructed to skew things as he preferred ,and offered those who oppose the official version few real options] an 'attack' on Len; but I'll bet you don't do a thing with Craig's ad hom at David. Bias? IMO Craig should have long ago been put on moderation [or removed for the same exact reasons as/if Slattery was removed]...before your time Evan, but some of us remember...have long memories and accurate ones....on the Forum, and [more importantly] on history and its patterns.

Exactly who the "f" do you think you are Lemkin? ALL Healy posts are ad homs and you have no problem with that? Oh thats right, he has that same slavish devotion to a warped world view as you. Quite the hyprocrite you are Lemkin! And a MOD to boot! Did you forget your nasty "nazi" remarks?

I think its quite clear you simply can't take seeing your worldview cut to ribbons. Lemkin really has no use for freedom of speach IF it shows his beliefs to be...well lets just say...bulllcrap.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Well, Evan.......you threaten to call those who cite the rigged nature of Len's poll [it, IMO, was constructed to skew things as he preferred ,and offered those who oppose the official version few real options] an 'attack' on Len; but I'll bet you don't do a thing with Craig's ad hom at David. Bias? IMO Craig should have long ago been put on moderation [or removed for the same exact reasons as/if Slattery was removed]...before your time Evan, but some of us remember...have long memories and accurate ones....on the Forum, and [more importantly] on history and its patterns.

Exactly who the "f" do you think you are Lemkin? ALL Healy posts are ad homs and you have no problem with that? Oh thats right, he has that same slavish devotion to a warped world view as you. Quite the hyprocrite you are Lemkin! And a MOD to boot! Did you forget your nasty "nazi" remarks?

I think its quite clear you simply can't take seeing your worldview cut to ribbons. Lemkin really has no use for freedom of speach IF it shows his beliefs to be...well lets just say...bulllcrap.

Evan, I'm waiting....

What exactly ARE you waiting for mr. hypocrite? Inquiring minds really want to know?

Your true stripes are showing loud and clear!

Added on Edit:

I just got this from the unmoderated moderator-hypocrite Lemkin:

"Craig, You hurled an angry ad hom at a fellow member who wasn't even commenting upon you or your posts. This is a warning. Next time it will be moderation."

Considering, YOU, Healy and White are very guilty of the same offence..in fact its the SOP ofd all of you. Has this "warning" been passed along to ALL of you? If not, WHY?

And if not I request Lemkin's status as moderator be pulled as he is unfit for the position by virtue of his hypocrisy.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Evan, I'm waiting....

You are a moderator, too. So moderate where you believe it is required, and then list the action taken on the pinned area at top of the page.