The Education Forum

For Mike Williams

Merely the odor of BS which permeates from your limited insight postings!

It sends out immediate signals that BM is back in town!

*Actually, we (me & them others) have a full crew dedicated merely to discrediting BM.

I am on Sunday Shift!.

The others died long ago, which should demonstrate exactly how much effort it is considered to discredit you!

Strange .... Very strange indeed.

Bill Miller

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps about in the same grade as the "Al Carrier" Marathon Station Scout Sniper category

Whereas my nemesis appears to not want to play the game * perhaps one should continue on without him.

Nemesis ??? What is this ... a Bat Man episode. Professional people usually don't talk so nutty ... Carrier doesn't ... nor Mike. Your post will read better if you drop the cartoon super-hero lingo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't screw with me on an issue like this. You won't like the outcome! I am also a use of force instructor and will bury your aged ass if you speak out of line against my character on an issue such as this!

Al

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Son Tay, and the whole McDonald mess lends to credibility. Im sure you can figure this out with a little effort. [/b]

Mike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not that difficult to recognize exactly why you are not too far along in understanding of what the assassination witness's have to say Bill.

In event that you are now the "designated mouthpiece", for the offended ones, then you too can expect an expanded demonstration of exactly how little you actually know.

About most anything!

Whereas my nemesis appears to not want to play the game * perhaps one should continue on without him.

Nemesis ??? What is this ... a Bat Man episode. Professional people usually don't talk so nutty ... Carrier doesn't ... nor Mike. Your post will read better if you drop the cartoon super-hero lingo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't screw with me on an issue like this. You won't like the outcome! I am also a use of force instructor and will bury your aged ass if you speak out of line against my character on an issue such as this!

Al

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Son Tay, and the whole McDonald mess lends to credibility. Im sure you can figure this out with a little effort. [/b]

Mike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not that difficult to recognize exactly why you are not too far along in understanding of what the assassination witness's have to say Bill.

In event that you are now the "designated mouthpiece", for the offended ones, then you too can expect an expanded demonstration of exactly how little you actually know.

About most anything!

I know that Al and Mike were not assassination witnesses. Your propaganda gets more and more bizarre with each post you make.

Al

Mike

About most anything!

I know that Al and Mike were not assassination witnesses. Your propaganda gets more and more bizarre with each post you make.

follow the bouncing ball, Bill! It's really not that difficult for a seasoned (sic) researcher such as your self to follow. Carrier's credibility is shot! Shot to pukey!

follow the bouncing ball, Bill! It's really not that difficult for a seasoned (sic) researcher such as your self to follow. Carrier's credibility is shot! Shot to pukey!

Your thoughts on credibility don't mean much. But while we are talking about 'credibility' ... how about that 'Hoax' book and your thoughts on how your have seen no proof of alteration.

Bill

Your thoughts on credibility don't mean much. But while we are talking about 'credibility' ... how about that 'Hoax' book and your thoughts on how your have seen no proof of alteration.

Bill

oh we know you're jealous... getting published is just one of those things.... perhaps you should consider the reason you're not published is as simple as, you've nothing of interest to say, eh?

Carrier's credibility is shot, final word....

Edited by David G. Healy

Al

Mike

About most anything!

It's really not that difficult for a seasoned (sic) researcher

"Seasoning" takes many forms.

42 days without at bath can "season" one quite well as to how much that they "STINK"

Therefore, I would suppose that after "25" years of research into the films and witness testimonies, without having ever demonstrated anything of probative value, could relate to "STINKING" as well.

At least within the realm of research ability.

Sitting around and relying on the likes of highly discredited and self-proclaimed researchers, while doing nothing other than merely attempting to take "pot shots" at the works of others, who in some instances are actually attempting to resolve and understand the issues.

"THAT DON'T IMPRESS ME MUCH"!

I had high hopes that before I actually do pack up and do something worthwhile with the remainder of my time, that I would ultimately see BM actually post something in the way of factually new; seperate; and independent research.

NAH!

Perhaps about in the same grade as the "Al Carrier" Marathon Station Scout Sniper category

Nemesis ??? What is this ... a Bat Man episode. Professional people usually don't talk so nutty ... Carrier doesn't ... nor Mike. Your post will read better if you drop the cartoon super-hero lingo

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nemesis

2plural nem·e·ses \-ˌsēz\ a: one that inflicts retribution or vengeance b: a formidable and usually victorious rival or opponent

Now BM, were it that you actually grasped various aspects of the english language, then you just may have also known that I was "paying a compliment".

It is unknown if MW is or is not another Al Carrier/aka Marathon Scout Sniper, etc; or not.

Nevertheless, I accept that he may actually be what he claims and that he may actually have carried the MOS claimed.

(Which of course does not mean that much either)

So! Even though neither "formidable" nor "victorious" in the fact department, I nevertheless paid the compliment for his purported military experience and training.

Are you merely jealous that it is most unlikely that anyone will ever refer to you as their "nemesis"?

Perhaps it has something to do with your lack of formidibility. On the other hand it is would most probably be as a result of your demonstrated lack of knowledge as well as lack of demonsrated research ability, along with being gullible enough to become the mouthpiece for persons who's credibility happens to be "nil".

Oh! Same thing!

Al

Mike

About most anything!

It's really not that difficult for a seasoned (sic) researcher

"Seasoning" takes many forms.

42 days without at bath can "season" one quite well as to how much that they "STINK"

Therefore, I would suppose that after "25" years of research into the films and witness testimonies, without having ever demonstrated anything of probative value, could relate to "STINKING" as well.

At least within the realm of research ability.

Sitting around and relying on the likes of highly discredited and self-proclaimed researchers, while doing nothing other than merely attempting to take "pot shots" at the works of others, who in some instances are actually attempting to resolve and understand the issues.

I had high hopes that before I actually do pack up and do something worthwhile with the remainder of my time, that I would ultimately see BM actually post something in the way of factually new; seperate; and independent research.

NAH!

42 day's! oh-my goodness.... to think after 9 days I needed sandblasting... There's one thing you can be sure of, the JFK research you've posted to this board will go on...Whether one agrees with you quite simply, irrelevant. You've made the case.... a case for "conspiracy"... For that I salute you, Major Tom -- As well as thank you (myself, plus the rest of those that served on this board) for your military service!

David Healy

oh we know you're jealous... getting published is just one of those things.... perhaps you should consider the reason you're not published is as simple as, you've nothing of interest to say, eh?

LOL!!!! You are published alright. You are published in a book that claims all this alteration of the Zapruder film only to have you post years later that you have seen no proof of alteration.

By the way, I am still hoping to see that letter you wrote to Life Magazine requesting to examine their stills. Please don't tell us that you were only complaining about something that you have never really bothered to follow through with .... what a shock that will be. LOL!!!

Bill Miller

LOL!!!! You are published alright. You are published in a book that claims all this alteration of the Zapruder film only to have you post years later that you have seen no proof of alteration.

By the way, I am still hoping to see that letter you wrote to Life Magazine requesting to examine their stills. Please don't tell us that you were only complaining about something that you have never really bothered to follow through with .... what a shock that will be. LOL!!!

Bill Miller

want my autograph? Listen son.... the trannies and the slides are at the 6th floor museum, check with Gary (ya need his phone number?).... You're not hesitant to find out where the images are, are ya? Ya live there for GAWD sakes...

want my autograph? Listen son.... the trannies and the slides are at the 6th floor museum, check with Gary (ya need his phone number?).... You're not hesitant to find out where the images are, are ya? Ya live there for GAWD sakes...

David, please show this forum any correspondence you have made to the 6TH Floor Museum whereas they have told you that they have the Life Magazine slides. The fact is that Life Magazine has those slides and had you of really bothered to research this stuff, then you would have known this. So not only will you not be able to show a request to anyone asking for the slides to be examined by you ... you cannot show a reply denying your request. Even worse is that you don't even know where the damn slides even are. It seems like the more you talk ... the more you show people how little you have actually done as far as research.

My only question is whether or not your inability to actually research anything is a life choice or are you being forced to post the disinformation you pass along???

Bill Miller

David, please show this forum any correspondence you have made to the 6TH Floor Museum whereas they have told you that they have the Life Magazine slides. The fact is that Life Magazine has those slides and had you of really bothered to research this stuff, then you would have known this. So not only will you not be able to show a request to anyone asking for the slides to be examined by you ... you cannot show a reply denying your request. Even worse is that you don't even know where the damn slides even are. It seems like the more you talk ... the more you show people how little you have actually done as far as research.

My only question is whether or not your inability to actually research anything is a life choice or are you being forced to post the disinformation you pass along???

Bill Miller

talk to Gary, son..... ya need his email address and/or his phone number? You'd be surprised what LIFE and the Zapruder trust turned over top the 6th floor... Rumor has it one of the 3 original Jamieson film dupes is there too...... Do some research kid! Good for the soul!

talk to Gary, son..... ya need his email address and/or his phone number? You'd be surprised what LIFE and the Zapruder trust turned over top the 6th floor... Rumor has it one of the 3 original Jamieson film dupes is there too...... Do some research kid! Good for the soul!

I have talked to Gary about this stuff and it is exactly why I have asked you to cite when and to whom you made a request to anyone asking to view the Life Magazine slides. The question still stands and will continue to do so until you have answered it because we both know that you are once again posting about something you know nothing about. We both know that I am right or you'd jump at the chance to finally prove me wrong.

The other part of your silly response mentions the word 'rumor', which is basically all you ever bring to these discussions. Have you ever considered going beyond the rumors for your research purposes??? Below is something I found on a forum where your name was mentioned ... it is worth reading. (see below)

Bill Miller

"It's possible that 911 was faked, that the moon landings were produced in Arizona, and that we're all living in the Matrix. It's possible that the Secret Service, with 24 hour access to the President, with a thousand different ways of killing him undetectably said to themselves "Let's have one of our own agents do it with a gun, in front of witnesses and make sure somebody films it so we'll have to alter the film and alter the body and fake the autopsy" Hey, if we're using David Healy as an authority anything is possible"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a strong background in ballistics, ammunitions, and weapons.

Mike Williams

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...c=4781&st=0

Post #10

The older model Rifle/Long Rifle had a barrel length of 30.7 inches, with what is referred to as a right-hand/progressive gain twist/rifling.

Therefore, the closer the bullet came to exiting the end of the rifle, the more spin was imparted to the bullet, which is an essential element of stable flight for the round.

When these rifles were converted to Carbines, the barrel was shortened to the standard barrel lenght of the TS Carbine.

That being, 17.7 inches in length barrels.

Therefore, the forward most 13 inches of the rifle barrel was cut and removed in order to make the barrel now correspond to the TS Carbine length.

In doing this, that portion of the rifle barrel in which the exiting bullet gained the most spin due to the "progressive gain/twist" had now been cut and removed from the weapon.

The loss of this critical portion of the rifle now created a weapon in which inadequate spin was imparted to the bullet/round as it passed through the now shortened rifle barrel. Thereby creating a somewhat unstable bullet flight path.

Even were one to take an absolutely new/never been fired Carcano Rifle with the progressive gain twist, and cut and remove the foreward 13 inches of the barrel,

the weapon could not be made to hold an accurate shot pattern grouping.

Tail wobble on the bullet due to inadequate spin/rotation would create an unstable flight pattern for which no compensation could predict or correct for.

Now! For those who still have access*, in event that one will visit LANCER, they will find that Mr. Williams is informing everyone that the CARCANO had progressive gain twist.

NOPE!

ONLY the (long) Rifle was produced with the progressive gain twist. Neither of the model 91/38 Short Rifle's or any of the original Carbines (TS Carbine & Cavalry Carbine) were produced with "Progressive Gain Twist".

As long ago explained, this is the reason that many of the so called "Carbines" are so inaccurate.

These Model 91/24 Carbines are in fact old Long Rifles which were reduced in length to the 36-inch carbine length by cutting off and removing the forward portion of the rifle barrel.

Which destroyed any accuracy ability with the rifle.

When in fact, ONLY the Long Rifle ever had Progressive Gain Twist to begin with.

And even this was deleted by the 1930's.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BQ..._n19313646/pg_2

The early Mannlicher-Carcano's were cut with gain-twist rifling. This unique system of rifling was not entirely new, having been used in a number of earlier black-powder rifles and artillery pieces. The initial twist in the rifling at the breech of the M91 begins with a twist rate of 1:19.25" and finishes tip at the muzzle with a twist rate of 1:8.25". When matched properly to the correct bullet with the right velocity, it can be amazingly accurate. However the small amount of advantage gained relative to the expense in manufacturing eventually lead to the abandoning of this system of rifling in the late 1930's.

* The Lancer Server will no longer recognize me, otherwise would provide that topic in which Williams is informing the "Gang" that the Carcano has a progressive gain twist.

Would one suppose that I am being "punished" for picking on so many of their "highly reliable" sources?

Certainly hope that you can at least shoot Mike!

Not much else left!