The Education Forum

Robots head found on Moon.

Guest Stephen Turner

Double post

Edited by Dave Greer

Ridicule is a standard attack of provocateurs. If you can't explain something, ridicule it.

Jack

You're correct about that Jack. That's why provocateurs like myself ridicule your excellent photographic studies which expose the many anomalies in the Apollo photography.

Jack,

This study showing a strange shoe print anomaly on the "moon" is one of your best finds. This one photo alone proves that there were other people on the Apollo moonset besides the astronauts.

15alienbootprint.jpg

This is also an excellent study showing a Whistle-Blower special . There is no way the Rover could have driven through that pitiful excuse of a crater without tipping over. Nicely spotted old bean!

15bigpothole.jpg

Thanks for pointing out the study of the rover going thru the crater. That's a good one.

Jack

Jack

You're the victim of a sick joke. The above post was NOT made by me, but by some saddo with their own agenda pretending to post on my behalf.

Perhaps you'd like to give your opinion on people who hack other people's accounts and make false posts in order to try and discredit or ridicule someone? I'm sure your opinion of this kind of creepy behaviour would carry more weight in certain quarters than mine (we may hold opposite views on Apollo, but I'd like to think you still believe in free speech).

Ridicule is a standard attack of provocateurs. If you can't explain something, ridicule it.

Jack

You're correct about that Jack. That's why provocateurs like myself ridicule your excellent photographic studies which expose the many anomalies in the Apollo photography.

Jack,

This study showing a strange shoe print anomaly on the "moon" is one of your best finds. This one photo alone proves that there were other people on the Apollo moonset besides the astronauts.

15alienbootprint.jpg

This is also an excellent study showing a Whistle-Blower special . There is no way the Rover could have driven through that pitiful excuse of a crater without tipping over. Nicely spotted old bean!

15bigpothole.jpg

Dave, I am always impressed by your image artistry. I want to be your slavering, worshipping pupil.

I have a copy of Adobe photoshop CS which I sometimes open and look at adoringly, then quickly close when my head begins thumping. I know I must be able to use it to draw and create interesting images, but it's rather like opening a motor mechanics toolchest... it looks great but what the hell do you do with it all?

Do you do tutorials old lad?

Or should I wait for Len to Google for an hour and then join his masterclass?

PS, my penultimate para should read: "Do you do FREE tutorials old lad?"

Sorry David old boy, that wasn't my post. Gremlins have infested the sytem and are impersonating yours truly.

Don't be too hard on them: we can't all have a life... :rolleyes:

Guest Gary Loughran

Hi Dave,

This is terrible. That photo of you was really scary :rolleyes: - I knew it had to be a fake.

No doubt everyone on the forum will empathise with you. It truly is an awful thing to have happened to such a well respected, egalitarian forum member as yourself.

Has your mate Bob down the pubs movements been accounted for today?

Take Care

Gary

Jack - if the moon landing was shot in a studio, a small but highly proficient production team (probably from Hollywood) would have had to be used (and sworn to secrecy).

Do you have a view on the long-rumoured involvement of Stanley Kubrick?

This is a serious question. Given his oeuvre, his meticulousness & technical obsessiveness, and various strange aspects of his career - ranging from his use of unique NASA lenses in "Barry Lyndon" through to his bizarre final film, "Eyes Wide Shut" which is so uncommercial that it can only really be understood as occult - Kubrick has to be a candidate.

Any thoughts?

Kubrick is a good candidate. But I deal in evidence, not speculation. I wish we knew.

Jack

Guest David Guyatt

I believe I have mentioned yonks ago that one of the treasures kept by Chip Tatum in his safety blanket/morgue file (to be used in the event of his sudden death) was an original NASA photo that had not been properly edited and which showed a bank of studio lights off to the edge of the studio set of the moon landing.

Hi Dave,

This is terrible. That photo of you was really scary :D - I knew it had to be a fake.

No doubt everyone on the forum will empathise with you. It truly is an awful thing to have happened to such a well respected, egalitarian forum member as yourself.

Has your mate Bob down the pubs movements been accounted for today?

Take Care

Gary

Gary

I can definitely account for my mate Bob from down the pub, since I was there with him at the time the dastardly deed was done! He hasn't got a clue about computers anyway, and the closest he's come to identity theft is when he dressed up as Osama Bin Laden to blag his way into a royal birthday party. :rolleyes:

Guest David Guyatt
Kubrick is a good candidate. But I deal in evidence, not speculation. I wish we knew.

Jack

Jack - a fair answer. Thank you.

David - re Chip Tatum and that photo. Historically, intelligence "sweepers" have a habit of getting to such deathbed stashes before the good guys - Richard Case Nagell's stash being a case in point. Whilst wishing Mr Tatum a long and happy life, we can but hope that this time it will be different...

This is very true, Jan.

Chip was "disposed" of in the usual way, by serving a prison sentence. Voila! No longer a threat.

But he was one shrewd cookie and had "good stuff" stashed all over the place with friends and even unlikely people, like yours truly (I still have my minor stash, so he never needed it obviously).

I suspect he was ultimately content to take his reputation-ruining punishment along with his payoff "briefcase" -- at least that was the rumour circulated by a one time naval officer, CIA type and former Bush man (who's name now escapes me).

Guest David Guyatt

Jack

Jack,

15alienbootprint.jpg

15bigpothole.jpg

Dave, I am always impressed by your image artistry. I want to be your slavering, worshipping pupil.

I have a copy of Adobe photoshop CS which I sometimes open and look at adoringly, then quickly close when my head begins thumping. I know I must be able to use it to draw and create interesting images, but it's rather like opening a motor mechanics toolchest... it looks great but what the hell do you do with it all?

Do you do tutorials old lad?

Or should I wait for Len to Google for an hour and then join his masterclass?

PS, my penultimate para should read: "Do you do FREE tutorials old lad?"

Sorry David old boy, that wasn't my post. Gremlins have infested the sytem and are impersonating yours truly.

Don't be too hard on them: we can't all have a life... :rolleyes:

Call me suspicious, but you just don't want to work for free, do you, right. I bet if I waved a fat cheque in your direction, you'd drop your mate Bob down the pub, shelve the doughnut eating romp, roll your eyes at the pork scratchings, ditch the greasy chips like a hot brick, put the jam roly-poly and custard on hold, dis the Gremlins and come running (waddling...?), right. :D

Well, I would wave a fat cheque in your direction, but I have strict instructions from my bank that they won't honour cheques cashed north of the Watford gap. Sorry. They just changed their name to Southern Rock (or was it Brighton Rock?) and no longer have any well fed friends in the North.

I'll have to wait for Len... :box

Thanks Dave G. The matter has been reported, and there is evidence to suggest it was an ex-Forum member.

Could everyone please take note of what has happened, and take the following steps:

- Keep your password secure; and

- Change it regularly.