The Education Forum

"Len Brazil" and "Mike Williams" edit...

Jack White

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Guyatt

Interesting. Len Brazil certainly has the same language and style as our Len - nd, aparently, the same interests:

http://www.jod911.com/

Assuming that our Len is one and the same as Len Brazil, might it be that "Colby" is no more Len's true name than "Brazil" is?

Using AKA's is not only forbidden on the forum but raises the question why an AKA is felt to be needed in the first place?

Is there any way that our Len's true identity can be verified by John Simkin so that we can all be assured that he can legitimately continue to post under that name in these fora?

What's the "Mike Williams" handle Jack?

Given that Len Colby either hails from or lives in Brazil, I suspect it's probably an alias he uses on that site. The first person on the "advisory board" is called Shagster, which I doubt is his real name (I may be wrong).

Familiar names? Check it out.

Jack

Sgt. Mikey heir apparent of Bill Miller at jfklancer, that Mike Williams? Bet there's a few (off board) emails flying around. Shades of the Roland Zavada thread here a few years back,. Whose who, right Len?

Let see, my name is Len and I live Brazil. That the three of you couldn’t figure out that LenBrazil is a nom de web speaks reflects poorly on your critical thinking skills.

Guyatt I’ll give you a thousand bucks for every word I wrote you can find on that page or on pages liked directly to it, that won’t cost me anything because there are none. You shouldn’t make stuff up, it reflects poorly on your credibility.

No one funds the Journal; the only expenses are web hosting which the web master pays out of his pocket. As for questions about peer review process it is obviously more rigorous than that of the Journal of 9/11 Studies which still has a paper on-line even though all involved seem to aknowledge it was completely errouneous.

Let see, my name is Len and I live Brazil. That the three of you couldn’t figure out that LenBrazil is a nom de web speaks reflects poorly on your critical thinking skills.

Guyatt I’ll give you a thousand bucks for every word I wrote you can find on that page or on pages liked directly to it, that won’t cost me anything because there are none. You shouldn’t make stuff up, it reflects poorly on your credibility.

No one funds the Journal; the only expenses are web hosting which the web master pays out of his pocket. As for questions about peer review process it is obviously more rigorous than that of the Journal of 9/11 Studies which still has a paper on-line even though all involved seem to aknowledge it was completely errouneous.

Is that a non-denial denial?

I don't know what you are driving at, but then I seldom do. LenBrazil is a "screen name", the webmaster/editor-in-chief/publisher of the journal pays the limited costs out of pocket. Webhosting is cheap.

Is that a non-denial denial?

I don't know what you are driving at, but then I seldom do. LenBrazil is a "screen name", the webmaster/editor-in-chief/publisher of the journal pays the limited costs out of pocket. Webhosting is cheap.

suck it up, Len. There's always Lancer.

OK I’ll fess up the journal is backed by a mysterious group of financiers named Lucie Phurr, B. Zell Bubb and Moe Locke. Don’t know much about them but their offices in the Bantam Books building (666 5th Av.) are extremely hot.

Guest David Guyatt

Deflection is one of your favourite techniques.

B Zell Bub, Lucie Phurr etc., -- School yard silliness and fart-sniggers at its very best.

Let's now return to reality and basics with a simple question:

Is your "real" name Len Colby or is that another "nom de web"?

How do the rest of us tell?

Are you prepared to verify that "Len Colby" is your your true name?

This is so silly!! Surely if Len were involved in something he wanted to keep secret, he's smart enough to use a different name.

Len Brazil is pretty obvious.

Why is it a bad thing if he is on the Advisory Board over there?

Surely you are all joking about placing any degree of seriousness in your questioning, aren't you?

Kathy - I'm deadly serious about each and every one of my questions, and I expect a meaningful answer from Colby rather than his trademark diversionary nonsense.

He has admitted to the nom de web of LEN BRAZIL. He has not said whether

LEN COLBY is a real name or a nom de web. (or maybe in admiration of

the former CIA director). Till further notice, I shall refer to him by his

admitted nom de web.

Jack

PS: If I recall correctly several years ago when the Zapruder film was

being discussed, there was a group called "Tink's Gang" which included

Tink Thompson, Gary Mack, Bill Miller, Craig Lamson, Len Brazil, Larry

Peters and several others. Same guy? Probably just a coincidence.

Edited by Jack White

Charles,

I have made your post invisible because I believe it contains an inappropriate reference with regard to Len. I have notified John S and asked him to advise.

Charles,

I have made your post invisible because I believe it contains an inappropriate reference with regard to Len. I have notified John S and asked him to advise.

Wait a minute Evan and Kathy,

the problem isn't with Charles, it's with Len Colby Brazil, or whatever his name is.

He is always asking for posters to cite sources, and now it is important to know if Len Colby is his real name.

I think it is more important that members and posters not only use their real names and identities, but that their bios say who they are and what they do professionally, if not a teacher.

If bogus identities are permitted, then what game are we playing anyway?

BK

Charles,

Wait a minute Evan and Kathy,

the problem isn't with Charles, it's with Len Colby Brazil, or whatever his name is.

He is always asking for posters to cite sources, and now it is important to know if Len Colby is his real name.

I think it is more important that members and posters not only use their real names and identities, but that their bios say who they are and what they do professionally, if not a teacher.

If bogus identities are permitted, then what game are we playing anyway?

BK

Thank you Bill.

My thoughts on this matter too.

Who can vouch that any one of us here are using their given names? Which member here can vouch for me?

Why does Len Colby need to prove that his name is really Len Colby, and why does nobody else need to do this for their respective names?

Why does he need to explain his responsibilities from a different website?

I think he only needs to cite sources for what he posts here, not for what he has posted elsewhere. By the way Len's email address starts with LenBrazil, I think I have seen it on this Forum somewhere. What's the big deal?

Why does he need to answer these?:

"Who is the webmaster/editor-in-chief/publisher of the self-styled "journal"?"

"What is a "nom de web" exactly? Please define." Isn't the answer to this, rather self evident? It is an alias used on the web, his call sign if you like.

Len's bio is a fine example of a bio and IMO all you need to know about him (and more) is right there.

Sure, Colby's opinions regarding conspiracies differ from many of ours, but is that a good reason to treat him like this?

Edited by Antti Hynonen