The Education Forum

Dr Bryan

• 2 weeks later...

Greg:

Any truth to the rumors that he told prostitutes that the CIA had him brainwash Sirhan? Interesting that both he and David Ferrie had a 'fetish' for the Old Roman priesthood role. And didn't the late Phil Melanson confirm with some credible (and more professional) psychiatrists that mind control was at play in the Sirhan case, although Bryan's role was diminished in that regard? What about that anecdote that -after Arthur Bremer shot Gov. Wallace - Bryan's secretary said he got a frantic call from Maryland? While somewhat loose, there's an awful lot of dots being connected with Bryan. Great work here, on a fascinating and roguish character. Given the litany of crimes, fraud, and illicit behavior he portrayed, it says volumes about his lack of character... so, I could easily envision him adding CIA MKULTRA controller to that list of 'skills' for hire. One last interesting thought... it seems the Sinatra Jr. kidnapping occurred right after JFK's murder, and served as a potential distraction for the Warren proceedings and investigation.

Gene

It's good to see Greg's work here at least getting some views. I agree entirely with his conclusion: "Sirhan, in my opinion, was a willing participant in his own manipulation, and the right area to look into is a particular occult group." Whether that group is "all there was to it" is left to be determined, but some of the evidence seems to at least point in that direction for further leads.

Daniel,

The OTO and Sirhan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greg:

If the OTO is the 'vehicle' for Sirhan's programming (and the sex as carrot theme is their specialty), then that seems to point towards good old Dr Bryan... "Big daddy" himself. I assume the DJ who was murdered knew something dangerous, that got him silenced. Sirhan was running with an odd and dangerous crowd... but one presumably that he was introduced into (not that he sought on his own). But who really pulled the strings? Who was Bryan's puppet master?

Gene

Greg:

If the OTO is the 'vehicle' for Sirhan's programming (and the sex as carrot theme is their specialty), then that seems to point towards good old Dr Bryan... "Big daddy" himself. I assume the DJ who was murdered knew something dangerous, that got him silenced. Sirhan was running with an odd and dangerous crowd... but one presumably that he was introduced into (not that he sought on his own). But who really pulled the strings? Who was Bryan's puppet master?

Gene

Gene,

I have nothing on any Bryan-OTO connection. If it existed, I'd definitely be inclined to reconsider my take Bryan. What's your source on this?

Greg:

It's simply speculation. I know little about these occult groups. Bryant is a tantalizing character... one that links all of the popular 'boogie men' (CIA, MKULTRA, Birch right-wing extremists, the David ferries of the world). So, like many readers, I'm drawn to his legend and all the possible links. Your comment that you had picked up on the 'whiff of a specific group' had my interest. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful (with leads or sources).

Gene

Greg:

It's simply speculation. I know little about these occult groups. Bryant is a tantalizing character... one that links all of the popular 'boogie men' (CIA, MKULTRA, Birch right-wing extremists, the David ferries of the world). So, like many readers, I'm drawn to his legend and all the possible links. Your comment that you had picked up on the 'whiff of a specific group' had my interest. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful (with leads or sources).

Gene

While there is no doubt that Dr William Joseph Bryan is more than an interesting character, I tend to agree with Greg, that Dr Bryan seems more bark than bite as a doctor, whom ostensibly put Sirhan into MKULTRA land; although it appears that William Turner at one time was very intruiged by him, if I understand correctly, and still may be for all I know.

I read somewhere, forgive me for not recalling where, that Sirhan's daily living patterns started changing dramatically about eight months prior to RFK's assassination.

For those who use maryferrell.org as a research source, I would point out that there this, in my opinion, material pertinent to the RFK Assassination in the JFK section.....Onassis is an example.

I am not a RFK Researcher, but I have read Peter Evans book, and whether one subscribes to his theory that Aristotle Onassis,

Hamshari, Karr and Dr. Bryan were the prime candidates for the RFK hit, the background information alone, is indispensable

again, in my opinion, to understanding the intertwining relationships and chronology of events that led up to June 4, 1968.

Edited by Robert Howard