The Education Forum

Roy Truly

Robin Unger

Truly’s lie gives an explanation for why the Zapruder film was cut. We don’t know why the film was cut but it appears that something had to be deleted from the historical record.

If an honest investigator or commissioner wanted to know why the Z-film was cut he would be told that the SS deleted it to save  them from the embarrassment of having jeapardized the President with the wide slow turn. Truly’s lie would support the other lie.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/29/2017 at 1:29 PM, Chris Davidson said:

The analogy would be the 56 chevy? making the turn.

The outside left turn lane from Houston onto Elm, would be more indicative of a Truly path, in relationship to the abutment.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cK1h20oqrGCfE_gEeNuowaMiwxTpNXxM/view?usp=sharing

Chris,

It's good to have a video -- yet that video still falls short, on three counts:

1.  It's not a limo

2.  It's not a controlled parade, where the cars have a right to hog the road

3.  The film was not taken from the spot where Roy Truly was standing.

Only when those three conditions are met can we even come close to the parameters involved.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

3 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Chris,

1.  It's not a limo

Only when those three conditions are met can we even come close to the parameters involved.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

The "parameters" are Truly's lie versus the Towner film. 

Truly's lie is that the Limo slowed down noticibly and turned hard to clear the abutment. 

The Towner film, which is not filled with lies, misdirection, obfuscation, prognostication, manipulation, deceit, criminality, prevarications, paid-endorsements, preconceived notions and absurd theories ......... shows that the limo swiftly rolled through the turn.

Edited by Michael Clark

15 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Chris,

1.  It's not a limo

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul Trejo will, next, demand HD satellite images, and then thermal imaging or some-such nonsense.

On 12/29/2017 at 11:48 AM, David Josephs said:

If the limo did not travel thru POSITION A there would be no reason to include it in the analysis...  but they did.

THIS is what the turn looked like - how they were able to fix the TOWNER film is something we need to keep looking at...

It must be remembered that the limo was almost 22 feet long... that's over 2/3 the width of the lane...

Ask yourself - why did the FBI add and then include position A... if the limo never drove thru it?

(edit:  Would have turned?  Shaneyfelt claims Station C is where the limo WOULD have turned... no just turned...
if the turn started after C, Truly's curb recollection is more than plausible...

5a469b6b8fe18_StationCCE875CE886andtheturnontoElm.thumb.jpg.3d531dde7811de7fba3f5a40b4b858ec.jpg

David,

Listen to the Tina Towner clip while viewing the side by side frames.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wUpvU6b28UGTslP54m6GVGi6QUCzR_eo/view?usp=sharing

The side by side is before JFK the limo reaches Position A.

38518570315_7e0587363f_b.jpg

Edited by Chris Davidson

3 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Chris,

1.  It's not a limo

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul,

Plenty has been provided.

It appears no conditions will satisfy your expectations.

Our discussion is over.

Chris

3 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

The "parameters" are Truly's lie versus the Towner film. 

Truly's lie is that the Limo slowed down noticibly and turned hard to clear the abutment. 

The Towner film, which is not filled with lies, misdirection, obfuscation, prognostication, manipulation, deceit, criminality, prevarications, paid-endorsements, preconceived notions and absurd theories ......... all show that the limo swiftly rolled through the turn.

Michael,

Thank you for stating that succinctly.

I do believe we are missing more from the end of Towner's film than we have.

14 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Michael,

Thank you for stating that succinctly.

I do believe we are missing more from the end of Towner's film than we have.

Chris, I do not doubt that.

As I conjectured above, Truly’s lie about the wide turn gave some cover to those who deleted the middle of the Zapruder film. The editing of the end of the Towner film may have served to hide whatever it was that needed to be deleted from the Zapruder film. 

Edited by Michael Clark

12 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Chris,

1.  It's not a limo

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

8 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Paul,

Plenty has been provided.

It appears no conditions will satisfy your expectations.

Our discussion is over.

Chris

Chris,

Are you evading my reasonable requests?   I am only asking for another film from the POV of Roy Truly's position at the TSBD as follows:

1.  Use a limo the same size JFK's limo 

2.  Follow the track of the limo used by the JFK limo in this loose parade, where the cars did not obey the lines on the road -- they drove down the middle of the road

3. Hold the camera standing where Roy Truly was standing (not across the street, where  TOWNER  was standing.

4. These are reasonable requests.  Not enough has been provided.  These conditions alone are mandatory to say "plenty has been provided."

4.1.  Until then, no, not enough has been provided.

5.  But when you publicly claim that "it appears no conditions will satisfy your expectations,:" your reasoning is completely biased. 

6.  I assure you, I can be satisfied if these three minimal conditions are met.

7.  Let's look at a huge limo  traveling down the middle of Houston, making a hairpin on Elm street, filmed from the point Roy Truly stood when it happened. 

8.  Is that really too much too ask?   I'm surprised that after 54 years, nobody has thought of doing that before.   

9.  IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO, while accusing the man of deliberately of LYING is the easy way out. 

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Just an observation, but I had never really looked at many pictures of the Houston onto Elm intersection in a view from the School Book Depository side.

I was surprised how "tight" that veering to the left turn appears to be "from that view" which looks back at the main part of Dealey Plaza.

Maybe even greater than a 90% turn? 

I could see someone driving a hugely long "boat" of a limo ( like JFK's ), that required larger turning radius steering,  not compensating enough for that tight turn, especially if they had only driven it once or maybe twice before. 

Otherwise, I'm not informed about the other points in the thread regarding the veracity of Truly and his testimony and statements.

Were there any other points of the downtown Dallas motorcade that required 90 degree turns such as JFK's took onto Houston and then Elm?

Edited by Joe Bauer

58 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Just an observation, but I had never really looked at many pictures of the Houston onto Elm intersection in a view from the School Book Depository side.

I was surprised how "tight" that veering to the left turn appears to be "from that view" which looks back at the main part of Dealey Plaza.

Maybe even a greater than a 90% turn? 

I could see someone driving a hugely long "boat" of a limo ( like JFK's ), that required larger turning radius steering,  not compensating enough for that tight turn, especially if they had only driven it once or maybe twice before. 

Otherwise, I'm not informed about the other points in the thread regarding the veracity of Truly and his testimony and statements.

Were there any other points of the downtown Dallas motorcade that required 90 degree turns such as JFK's took onto Houston and then Elm?

The turn from Houston onto Elm is technically 90 degrees.  But Elm veers immediately to the left from that point so in effect the turn requires more than a 90 degree turn to stay in the middle of the street.  The only other turn in the downtown portion is off Main onto Houston, 90 degrees. 

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:28 PM, Chris Davidson said:

David,

Listen to the Tina Towner clip while viewing the side by side frames.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wUpvU6b28UGTslP54m6GVGi6QUCzR_eo/view?usp=sharing

The side by side is before JFK the limo reaches Position A.

38518570315_7e0587363f_b.jpg

As you look at Towner Chris...

Right about at this moment does it appear to you that the limo "SLIDES" to the left as opposed to turning to the left...

I used that position to show the red curb where Truly stood...  Towner give no impression of what Truly states: where the limo must almost stop and turn sharply left to get back to the middle....

34 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

As you look at Towner Chris...

Right about at this moment does it appear to you that the limo "SLIDES" to the left as opposed to turning to the left...

I used that position to show the red curb where Truly stood...  Towner give no impression of what Truly states: where the limo must almost stop and turn sharply left to get back to the middle....

David,

Setting aside the "slide" question for a moment, Bart pointed out Truly's position within Wiegman.

That position matches(close enough)Truly in Bell and Towner.

25583823398_c8738b62fb_b.jpg