The Education Forum

Forum awards 2008!

Guest Stephen Turner

Categories.

1,Best conspiracy poster. either pro or con...I suppose Gary Mack would be the pro, and James Files would be the con.

2,Best new member...maybe someone who's not yet posted, but decided to read the archives to get up-to-speed.

3,Most annoying Member...Tom Purvis, and anyone else who feels the need to quote their last 52 posts in every subsequent post. Special recognition to Bill Miller for not EVER walking away from a confrontation and letting someone else have the last word on one of "his" topics, and pre-moderation Tim Gratz.

4,Funniest thread...LaRouche-inspired stuff about the Brits finally getting their revenge for 1776-1783 whipping they took in "the Colonies."

5,The Oscar Wilde award for wit...court jester Ron Ecker.

6,Best thread in any category...not sure, still reading.

7,Award for stamina...anyone who reads Tom Purvis' threads on corporate interminglings in New Orleans, understands it all without making a wall chart, and stays to see how it all turns out.

8,Best argument between two or more Members...Bill Miller and darn near everyone

9,Most likely to be a CIA, Mossad, MI6 plant...Colby

10,Most far fetched theory...Agent Greer in the front seat with the shellfish toxin weapon.

11,Most paranoid member...why do you want to know?

12,Best photographic evidence...hands down, James Richards.

13,Most informative Member...since John Simkin is one of the houseparents here, I'd have to pick Duke Lane.

14,Most helpful Moderator...not sure,as I've never asked a moderator for help.

15,Forum Sage...John Simkin [next year I hope there's a category for parsley, rosemary, and thyme.]

16,Most missed ex member...not sure about the "ex-" designation, but Shanet Clark appears to be MIA lately.

17,Most welcome return...John Dolva

• 4 weeks later...

Categories:

1) Best conspiracy poster, either pro or con: Wim Dankbaar– Straight to the point

2) Best new member: This would have to go to a Smiths fan - Cigdem Eksi

3) Most annoying Member: NA

4) Funniest thread: Any with Duncan – Great sense of humor

5) The Oscar Wilde award for wit: J. Raymond Carroll and Jack White - Both remind be a little of the late/great Dave Allen

6) Best thread in any category: Lee Oswald’s Departure from the TSBD - Excellent

7) Award for stamina: Len Colby - Always has a well researched reply whether you agree with him or not

8) Best argument between two or more Members: Bill Miller and Duncan MacRae - Classics

9) Most likely to be a CIA, Mossad or MI6 plant: NA

10) Most far fetched theory: Time Traveler Debunks Single Bullet Theory – Don't bother searching for it

11) Most paranoid member: NA

12) Best photographic evidence: James Richards and Lee Forman

13) Most informative Member: Duke Lane, William Kelly and John Simkin

14) Most helpful Moderator: They have been great with me, but Kathy is a darling

15) Forum Sage: John Simkin

16) Most missed ex member: Charles Drago – Very smart guy

17) Most welcome return: Peter Lemkin

18) Most Polite: Antti Hynonen and James Richards – True Gentleman

Please note I have added a category #18. I would also like to say that some of these were hard picks for me, so I therefore chose people whom I have had more forum contact and interaction with.

Thanks - Steve

Categories:

1) Best conspiracy poster, either pro or con: Paul Rigby

2) Best new member: Cigdem Eksi (also the prettiest)

3) Most annoying Member: Terry Mauro

4) The Oscar Wilde award for wit: Oscar Wilde

5) Most likely to be a CIA, Mossad or MI6 plant: Kathy Becket, Cigdem Eksi

6) Most far fetched theory: Jimmy knew Hillary and put her on a MOTER cycle in Chicago

7) Most paranoid member: Mickey Mouse

8) Best photographic evidence: Jerry Dealey and his calender (more interesting than Pirelli's)

9) Most informative Member: Nancy Eldreth

10) Most helpful Moderator: The Zambodie Sisters

• 2 weeks later...
Categories:

1) Best conspiracy poster, either pro or con: Paul Rigby

2) Best new member: Cigdem Eksi (also the prettiest)

3) Most annoying Member: Terry Mauro

4) The Oscar Wilde award for wit: Oscar Wilde

5) Most likely to be a CIA, Mossad or MI6 plant: Kathy Becket, Cigdem Eksi

6) Most far fetched theory: Jimmy knew Hillary and put her on a MOTER cycle in Chicago

7) Most paranoid member: Mickey Mouse

8) Best photographic evidence: Jerry Dealey and his calender (more interesting than Pirelli's)

9) Most informative Member: Nancy Eldreth

10) Most helpful Moderator: The Zambodie Sisters

That's quite an interesting list, Jerry.

I don't know if you're totally serious about the nominations but regardless of that thank you

for your vote (on both categories).

I also thank Stephen and Steve for nominating me :ice and condemn DW Dunn for not doing so!