The Education Forum

JFK: Inside the Target Car

Having considered a shot from the south knoll area a likely scenario, I'm looking forward to seeing how this program found such a shot "impossible."

Well, when you have Gary Mack of the 6th FM(govt) looking over your shoulder, you might be surprised how quickly things can become 'impossible'. :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing the program is gonna show some tests demonstrating that Kennedy's head wounds, as officially interpreted, are incompatible with a shot from the grassy knoll. They are then gonna claim they've proved that no shot came from the front, and thus that there was no conspiracy. What they won't say is that the vast majority of CTs, for many years now, have made this very same claim--that the head wounds (as officially interpreted) are incompatible with a shot from the front. CTs of course take from this that the official interpretation is incorrect. I'd be surprised if this program gets into this.

We're going to have to keep them honest, that's for sure. I kept a couple of things to myself during the development process to make sure they didn't fake the test. In addition, they are going to have to disclose at what speed their fake limo was moving when they fired the shots, aren't they?

Link to Newsvine article at my column:

http://pamelam1.newsvine.com/_news/2008/11...-old-propaganda

Discovery Channel JFK Show -- What about it will be 'new'?

News Type: Event — Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:43 PM CST

jfk, limo, pamela-mcelwain-brown, target-car, discovery,

Pamela McElwain-Brown

In the press release and internet blurbs for this new show JFK: the Target Car there are repeated references to their claiming to 'conclusively' show that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. Gary Mack has repeatedly pointed to seeing something 'new' on the show -- something that hasn't been 'seen' before.

What could this possibly be, they want us to ask?

Frankly, to set such a high bar for a tv show is just asking for trouble. Why would they even consider doing such a thing?

I have one possibility -- they will claim (whether or not it is actually demonstrated) that they have 're-created' the assassination, from the 6th Floor of the TSBD of course, with a M/C rifle, such as that found on the floor later that day, shooting three shots in under 6.2 seconds and resulting in the wounds ostensibly attributed to both Kennedy and Connally. And of course, they would have to do this using two different simulated figures, plus a moving target, one that would be at different speeds at different times during the shooting, as we know from the Zapruder film that the limo slowed down after the neck shot.

So, in effect, we will be watching the assassination happen. They could intersperse scenes from the TSBD, then the rifle range where the test was done, add some Zapruder frames, and make it look like a re-do of the movie JFK, but from the position of a 'lone-nut' assassin.

Of course, they have other hoops to go through. Nobody saw Lee Oswald with this gun after his return to Dallas. There is no proof the M/C was ever fired. Not to mention discrepancies between information coming from the Warren Commission Report, the HSCA, the map of Dealey Plaza from a JFK researcher they appear to have incorporated, much less the Zapruder film. Then there is the problem of the evidence -- the limousine was pretty much sanitized by the Secret Service long before the FBI was allowed to do their forensic exam twelve hours after the assassination. The autopsy was horribly bungled, and nobody knows for sure what JFK's wounds were and where they were.

But the DC people act as though they don't even know there are any hoops. They seem to live in a world of sound bites and film clips, trying to create sensational bits of time in a program.

If they don't accomplish this feat in the show, or something equally spectacular, why even bother with the hype?

It has been my experience that most of these recreation lone-nut shows are almost entirely focussed on a single variable of the assassination, and hence CAN ONLY BE AIMED AT THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER READ A SINGLE BOOK. The strategy is to go for the lowest common denominator-- and take it down a notch.

Not even to mention the other variables indeed the vastly complex equation of LHOs background because that would make the picture that they paint seem like a gum card in the wilderness.

I see these shows as giving "mouth to mouth" to the 23% who still believe the Lone Nut theory. They know either nothing (99%) or everything like the silent Mr. Mack, who for some reason is comfortably ensconced in his museum and or talking with a news anchor making good oil and bank TV money. Im sure glad he doesn't have to sell his wares out on the grassy Knoll like that author depicted taking money in Oswalds Ghost! Such unplush commerce could scar his Objectivity!! How well protected-- from wind and rain-- he is! Entirely immune from financial concerns, he can only be dovoted to Platonic Truths :o:lol:

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

I'm guessing the program is gonna show some tests demonstrating that Kennedy's head wounds, as officially interpreted, are incompatible with a shot from the grassy knoll. They are then gonna claim they've proved that no shot came from the front, and thus that there was no conspiracy. What they won't say is that the vast majority of CTs, for many years now, have made this very same claim--that the head wounds (as officially interpreted) are incompatible with a shot from the front. CTs of course take from this that the official interpretation is incorrect. I'd be surprised if this program gets into this.

So Don, what contributions did you make to the program?

Just after making this post, NBC ran a report on the upcoming program. The blurb they showed said exactly what I thought it was gonna say--that we tested shots from the front, blah blah blah, and they show the shot must have come from behind. But did they get a piece of bone to explode from the skull and land 100 feet away? I'd bet my life they did not.

I can pretty much guarantee they'll claim they replicated JFK's head wounds, when they did not.

....Good Day Pat.... Starting in June 2008, i was asked for my help with the precise DP geographical height above sea level measurements for key landmark locations and buildings locations, and that was it. (i was never asked about President KENNEDY's circa Z-312-313 head facing direction, which was obviously his facing left of limo-forward for when his head exploded).

As I understand the program, now (not explained to me at the time**), these precise geographical measurements were for the program's segment that was filmed in California for the stagers recreating the horizontal, vertical, and lateral angles for the test shots that, apparently, the stagers chose to only be recreated, HSCA-like, from only the "hat man" GK fence location, and the warrenatti apologists, supposed, "lone nut" "snipers lair."

Since the stagers were in DP, i truly hope that they also filmed (and show us !) and test-fired, or, at least rifle scope-viewed from additional long known suspected assassins locations....

....from the TSBD 6th floor second most farthest WEST open window (where ARNOLD ROWLAND watched a second rifle armed man AND quickly reported this armed assassin to ROGER CRAIG within minutes of the attack)

....from the Dal-Tex west face roof line (i stood there in 1988, and can assure everyone that in a military operation mindset, MILOP, there is an exact spot on the Dal-Tex west face roof line from which the entire kill zone is visible AND every bullet(s) triggered from the Dal-Tex roof line would have been passing within mere feet of the warrenatti apologists, supposed, "lone nut" "snipers lair" window, very effectively nearly exactly duplicating its bullet angles for the, inevitable, planned autopsy to come on 11-22-63)

....from the Dal-Tex south face third floor open window in which something is seen in TOWNER

....from the Dal-Tex west face high floor

....from the Dal-Tex west face second floor (although i am of the belief that an assassin, whether professionally experienced or less experienced would never stick his body nor weapon into the view of any witnesses nor cameras)

....and from the County Records Building roof line at its east face northwest corner. (of course, from all of these locations, to be totally 100% accurate the running board standing SS agents and their head tops about 7' above Elm Street fairly close behind the president would also have to be included)

Going by what certainly is a solid methodology that if a theorized impossible angle can eliminate a theorized suspected assassin location, it also helps us narrow down to the only possible locations. (of course that all directly ties into if the medical evidence that we currently know of is valid, which, after decades of study is not, imho, of a 100% certainty)

When the program airs, you are assured, that from the filmed background DP landmarks, I will be photogramatically triangulating the exact angles and heights above the ground location that each of the rifle scope views were chosen to be actually filmed from by the stagers.

Had i known that actual bullets were being fired from precise recreated vertical, horizontal, and lateral angles there are also several important considerations that i would have strongly recommended to the stagers that appears not to have been thought of.... One of which would have been for the dummy's head.... I definitely would have simply painted the scalp and skull in differing colors to indicate and differentiate the occipital, parietal, and frontal sections for us to clearly see, precisely, where these sections spattered to and landed after bullet impact. If the dummy's gelatinous, jello-like, brain could have been sectioned into the same corresponding o-p-f different colors i would have done that, also....

Morris_skull-lateralview.jpg

Another thing for everyone to keep in mind.... with regard to the GK "hat man" assassin that is, imho, seen 15.75' west of the picket fence corner in the MOORMAN #5 polaroid, but he was not seen in films nor photos including that location captured just seconds later.... The HSCA determined that the "hat man" assasin did trigger a shot (circa Z-290, which may explain the "last 2 shots were very closely bunched together" that a majority of the witnesses have stated they distinctly remember hearing), but he missed hitting President KENNEDY, he missed hitting anyone else, and the "hat man" assassin missed hitting the limo.... Interestingly, buried deep into close attack witness JEAN HILL’s warrenatti-testimony http://www.jfk-assassination.de/warren/wch/vol6/page205.php is discussion of, at least, one missed shot, and that a Secret Service “agent” stated to her 11-22-63 just minutes after the attack that other Secret Service “agents” already stationed and watching from a Dealey Plaza court house observed a missed shot striking very near her and kicking up debris (there were “officially“ noagents,“ of any type, in the official record as ever being stationed in any Dealey Plaza court house, nor were there any other Secret Service “agents” stationed anywhere else near nor within Dealey Plaza, either before or during the attack)

From the previews i have seen and from being directed to read the Australian company website http://www.tnesystems.com , since the dummy was staged with a flexible spine-neck mechanism, I am most looking forward to seeing if under bullet impact if the dummy's head does, or does not, move slightly forward, then, the head and upper torso moves far, quickly, back and to the left....

** I have also since been told that the limousine used for the the 2008 "Discovery Channel" DP recreated rifle scope views was the same limousine used in STONE's, "JFK".

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

Discovery: ROSEMARY WILLIS's Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap:

West, Ultrafast, & Directly Towards the "Grassy Knoll"

http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/JFK...NOUNCEMENT.html

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims precise

locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Evidence, Suspected bullet trajectories, Important

information & Considerations

http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

President Kennedy "Men of Courage" Speech, & JFK Assassination

Research & Discoveries, Don Roberdeau, 1975 to Present

http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

National Terror Alert for the United States:

advisory7regional.gif

"Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in FRONT OF or BESIDE

the president." (my EMPHASIS)

CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States

Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza

attack witness, quoted only minutes after the attack, and while he

was still standing within Dealey Plaza (11-22-63 "Dallas Times

Herald," appeared only in the fifth & final daily edition, which

mis-spelled his name)

"I happened to be about fifteen feet away from the president when

the FIRST SHOT HIT HIM. There is some discussion now as to whether there

was one or two shots that hit him, but the first shot rang out, and, I was

positive when I saw the look on his face, and saw him grab his chest,

and saw the reaction of his wife that he had been shot, and at that time,

which was probably a few seconds later --- the second shot rang out ---

and he just, absolutely, went down into the seat of the car. There was a

third shot that 'went,' and by that time i had grabbed my little five-year-old

boy who was with me and ran away from scene of the thing, but, the only

thing that I did witness --- and something I'm sorry I did witness,

very honestly --- was that, the look on his face when that shot hit, and

the look again on him and his wife's face when the shots started to ring out

and it was, very obviously, that he was hit. The first two shots that were

heard, and ---- the FIRST ONE HIT the president --- there was no doubt, whatsoever,

because his face winced, and he grabbed at himself, and he slumped down.

I do believe, without any doubt, that the second one hit him because he

had an immediate reaction with that second shot. I do know there was a

third shot but as I said by that time I had grabbed my boy and started to go."

(my EMPHASIS)

attack witness, quoted only minutes after the attack in a report he gave

over the radio, 11-22-63)

"Another eyewitness, Charles Brehm, said he was 15 feet away from the

President when he was shot.

'He was waving, then the FIRST shot hit him and that awful

look crossed his face.' " (my EMPHASIS)

attack witness (quoted to the "Associated Press," 11-22-63)

"** I have also since been told that the limousine used for the the 2008 "Discovery Channel" DP recreated rifle scope views was the same limousine used in STONE's, "JFK"."

I believe that Stone used the PAUL KRUTE REPLICA LIMO. My understanding is that

he sold it and it was later wrecked. Does anyone know about this?

Jack

I just watched the program and was not surprised by the usual mischief. Much like their horrible production Beyond the Magic Bullet, they ignored a bunch of evidence in order to test something, tested it, found it DID NOT tell them what they wanted to find, and LIED and said it did--hiding from their viewers that the test failed. Sickening.

But helpful to me personally. In chapters 15 thru 17 at patspeer.com, I discuss wound ballistics in great detail, and conclude that (1) FMJ bullets like the ones fired in the supposed assassin's rifle create large gutter wounds of both entrance and exit when fired at a shallow angle in the skull, and (2) a bullet impacting at the HSCA location from the sniper's nest WOULD NOT create a small entrance on the back of the skull, travel a few inches, and then erupt in a large explosion, as supposedly happened on JFK, but create a gutter wound. The sniper's nest head shot in this program, fired at the HSCA entrance, behaved exactly as predicted.

Of course, the program failed to note that they'd created one large head wound, and not one small one and one large one. They simply pretended that getting some brains to fly forward proved Kennedy was shot as proposed by the HSCA. What nonsense!

Hi everyone,

I have 2 questions, when they did the test shot from the grassy knoll behind the fence - did they say they would use a hollow point exploding bullet? This would explain the test dummy head to 'explode'. Also, why didn't they test a Remington xp-500 fireball as James Files claimed he used.

One other thing - on the second grassy knoll shot - the bullet they used exited out of the left side of the head.

Please take a look at this link: it is an autopsy report that reports damage to the left temporal and frontal lobes.

http://cuban-exile.com/photo/jfk-new/comm-exhb391-mndc01.jpg

... why didn't they test a Remington xp-500 fireball as James Files claimed he used. ...
XP-100.

My guess would be largely on account of the fact that Remington has stated that the claim is, um, hogwash, impossible on its face, didn't happen and couldn't have happened.

A brief synopsis of the reasons why, including not only Remington's remarks:

• Mr. Files claims (claimed?) to have fired one shot; two shells were found in DP by John Rademacher. Where'd the other one come from?
  • The shells found were .222 caliber; the XP-100 fired .221 caliber bullets exclusively.
  • Barrels of early XP-100s were notoriously brittle, as stated not only by Remington, but by Mr. Files as well. In spite of this brittleness, he claims that the barrel of "his" XP-100 was re-bored to accept .222 rounds.

• First question: why the need to re-bore? If given a "prototype" XP-100, would not ammo accompany it? Would it not be simpler to obtain .221 ammo and fire what the gun was intended to shoot?
    • Second question: with the barrel being so brittle - to the extent, according to Mr. Files, that it would frequently "explode" - why increase the likelihood of its fracture by boring it out further, thereby increasing its brittleness?

The evidence is contrary to the use of an XP-100; the only person who can "substantiate" the claim against this evidence is locked up in prison and has no "proof" but his word. If you were the producer of a television experiment that was going to have enough difficulty with evidence as it was (e.g., the position of the bodies, the origin of the shots, the nature of the wounds, all of which are arguable at best), would you compound the problem by adding a bit of unsubstantiable evidence that appears bogus based on all of the available, substantiable evidence?

Pat,

As I suspected, the program suffered from the same malady as every prior attempt to draw a trajectory from John Kennedy’s head wounds--No one (literally, no one) knows where the bullet entered the back of the head nor where it exited.

The most famous (and fraudulent) attempt was made by the HSCA. Both Tom Canning of the Photographic Evidence Panel and Michael Baden and his Forensic Pathology Panel lied about what they found in order to bag Oswald:

http://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkm...possibility.htm

The most honest (although flawed) attempt I've seen to re-construct the damage pattern was done by Forensic Anthropologist Larry Angel for the HSCA FPP. When I heard Baden say at the Wecht conference in 2003 that, "We even consulted Larry Angel," I wanted to slap him. Angel went to the archives three times to view the x-rays and photos and then concluded that there were two points of exit at the front of the head. Angel justified his conclusions by citing anatomic evidence as he interpreted it. The Baden and Canning threw Angel's conclusions in the toilet, replacing them with unsupported junk they made up out of whole cloth. Why??? That was the only way to bag Oswald.

You and I have traveled very similar paths in investigating the medical stuff. Have you ever wondered why Tom Canning offered the following ridiculous anthropometric dummy claiming that it replicated JFK's position at 312??

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=44

How could Canning have been so far off??I asked myself. I haven't been to NARA since August 2004. I miss the place. I also miss running across little silver film canisters. The attached photo was printed by NARA at my request from. Let's just say it is not the only photo.

John

post-3886-1226943632_thumb.jpg

... why didn't they test a Remington xp-500 fireball as James Files claimed he used. ...
XP-100.

My guess would be largely on account of the fact that Remington has stated that the claim is, um, hogwash, impossible on its face, didn't happen and couldn't have happened.

Granted that Files is not credible, the program still used a high-powered rifle for the knoll shot, though there is no reason to suppose that the knoll shooter used a rifle, especially since the target was well within pistol-range.

A hollow-point bullet from a Remington rifle causes such-and-such damage, the program tells us, but it tells us nothing about the effects of a bullet fired from a pistol.

there is no reason to suppose that the knoll shooter used a rifle, especially since the target was well within pistol-range.

Would a rifle be more accurate, better aim or whatever, than a pistol? (I've never fired a rifle. I have fired a pistol and couldn't hit the side of a barn with it. But that's just me and my barn.)

[quote name='Wade Rhodes' date='Nov 17 2008, 08:46 AM' post='158307']

Hi everyone,

I have 2 questions, when they did the test shot from the grassy knoll behind the fence - did they say they would use a hollow point exploding bullet? This would explain the test dummy head to 'explode'. Also, why didn't they test a Remington xp-500 fireball as James Files claimed he used.

I don't think they said they did. They used a high-powered rifle, so of course, the entire head exploded. Nobody knows what kind of gun it was that fired the fatal shot from the GK. The heads were so expensive they *couldn't * have done the test a second time, it would seem. The positions of JFK and Jackie in their reenactment were far from Z312 also. Their claim that Jackie would have been killed is nonsense. She was nearly killed though; and that's why she climbed out the back of the car.

So Don, what contributions did you make to the program?

Just after making this post, NBC ran a report on the upcoming program. The blurb they showed said exactly what I thought it was gonna say--that we tested shots from the front, blah blah blah, and they show the shot must have come from behind. But did they get a piece of bone to explode from the skull and land 100 feet away? I'd bet my life they did not.

I can pretty much guarantee they'll claim they replicated JFK's head wounds, when they did not.

....Good Day Pat.... Starting in June 2008, i was asked for my help with the precise DP geographical height above sea level measurements for key landmark locations and buildings locations, and that was it. (i was never asked about President KENNEDY's circa Z-312-313 head facing direction, which was obviously his facing left of limo-forward for when his head exploded).

As I understand the program, now (not explained to me at the time**), these precise geographical measurements were for the program's segment that was filmed in California for the stagers recreating the horizontal, vertical, and lateral angles for the test shots that, apparently, the stagers chose to only be recreated, HSCA-like, from only the "hat man" GK fence location, and the warrenatti apologists, supposed, "lone nut" "snipers lair."

Since the stagers were in DP, i truly hope that they also filmed (and show us !) and test-fired, or, at least rifle scope-viewed from additional long known suspected assassins locations....

....from the TSBD 6th floor second most farthest WEST open window (where ARNOLD ROWLAND watched a second rifle armed man AND quickly reported this armed assassin to ROGER CRAIG within minutes of the attack)

....from the Dal-Tex west face roof line (i stood there in 1988, and can assure everyone that in a military operation mindset, MILOP, there is an exact spot on the Dal-Tex west face roof line from which the entire kill zone is visible AND every bullet(s) triggered from the Dal-Tex roof line would have been passing within mere feet of the warrenatti apologists, supposed, "lone nut" "snipers lair" window, very effectively nearly exactly duplicating its bullet angles for the, inevitable, planned autopsy to come on 11-22-63)

....from the Dal-Tex south face third floor open window in which something is seen in TOWNER

....from the Dal-Tex west face high floor

....from the Dal-Tex west face second floor (although i am of the belief that an assassin, whether professionally experienced or less experienced would never stick his body nor weapon into the view of any witnesses nor cameras)

....and from the County Records Building roof line at its east face northwest corner. (of course, from all of these locations, to be totally 100% accurate the running board standing SS agents and their head tops about 7' above Elm Street fairly close behind the president would also have to be included)

Going by what certainly is a solid methodology that if a theorized impossible angle can eliminate a theorized suspected assassin location, it also helps us narrow down to the only possible locations. (of course that all directly ties into if the medical evidence that we currently know of is valid, which, after decades of study is not, imho, of a 100% certainty)

When the program airs, you are assured, that from the filmed background DP landmarks, I will be photogramatically triangulating the exact angles and heights above the ground location that each of the rifle scope views were chosen to be actually filmed from by the stagers.

Had i known that actual bullets were being fired from precise recreated vertical, horizontal, and lateral angles there are also several important considerations that i would have strongly recommended to the stagers that appears not to have been thought of.... One of which would have been for the dummy's head.... I definitely would have simply painted the scalp and skull in differing colors to indicate and differentiate the occipital, parietal, and frontal sections for us to clearly see, precisely, where these sections spattered to and landed after bullet impact. If the dummy's gelatinous, jello-like, brain could have been sectioned into the same corresponding o-p-f different colors i would have done that, also....

Morris_skull-lateralview.jpg

Another thing for everyone to keep in mind.... with regard to the GK "hat man" assassin that is, imho, seen 15.75' west of the picket fence corner in the MOORMAN #5 polaroid, but he was not seen in films nor photos including that location captured just seconds later.... The HSCA determined that the "hat man" assasin did trigger a shot (circa Z-290, which may explain the "last 2 shots were very closely bunched together" that a majority of the witnesses have stated they distinctly remember hearing), but he missed hitting President KENNEDY, he missed hitting anyone else, and the "hat man" assassin missed hitting the limo.... Interestingly, buried deep into close attack witness JEAN HILL’s warrenatti-testimony http://www.jfk-assassination.de/warren/wch/vol6/page205.php is discussion of, at least, one missed shot, and that a Secret Service “agent” stated to her 11-22-63 just minutes after the attack that other Secret Service “agents” already stationed and watching from a Dealey Plaza court house observed a missed shot striking very near her and kicking up debris (there were “officially“ noagents,“ of any type, in the official record as ever being stationed in any Dealey Plaza court house, nor were there any other Secret Service “agents” stationed anywhere else near nor within Dealey Plaza, either before or during the attack)

From the previews i have seen and from being directed to read the Australian company website http://www.tnesystems.com , since the dummy was staged with a flexible spine-neck mechanism, I am most looking forward to seeing if under bullet impact if the dummy's head does, or does not, move slightly forward, then, the head and upper torso moves far, quickly, back and to the left....

** I have also since been told that the limousine used for the the 2008 "Discovery Channel" DP recreated rifle scope views was the same limousine used in STONE's, "JFK".

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

Discovery: ROSEMARY WILLIS's Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap:

West, Ultrafast, & Directly Towards the "Grassy Knoll"

http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/JFK...NOUNCEMENT.html

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims precise

locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Evidence, Suspected bullet trajectories, Important

information & Considerations

http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

President Kennedy "Men of Courage" Speech, & JFK Assassination

Research & Discoveries, Don Roberdeau, 1975 to Present

http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

National Terror Alert for the United States:

advisory7regional.gif

"Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in FRONT OF or BESIDE

the president." (my EMPHASIS)

attack witness, quoted only minutes after the attack, and while he

was still standing within Dealey Plaza (11-22-63 "Dallas Times

Herald," appeared only in the fifth & final daily edition, which

mis-spelled his name)

"I happened to be about fifteen feet away from the president when

the FIRST SHOT HIT HIM. There is some discussion now as to whether there

was one or two shots that hit him, but the first shot rang out, and, I was

positive when I saw the look on his face, and saw him grab his chest,

and saw the reaction of his wife that he had been shot, and at that time,

which was probably a few seconds later --- the second shot rang out ---

and he just, absolutely, went down into the seat of the car. There was a

third shot that 'went,' and by that time i had grabbed my little five-year-old

boy who was with me and ran away from scene of the thing, but, the only

thing that I did witness --- and something I'm sorry I did witness,

very honestly --- was that, the look on his face when that shot hit, and

the look again on him and his wife's face when the shots started to ring out

and it was, very obviously, that he was hit. The first two shots that were

heard, and ---- the FIRST ONE HIT the president --- there was no doubt, whatsoever,

because his face winced, and he grabbed at himself, and he slumped down.

I do believe, without any doubt, that the second one hit him because he

had an immediate reaction with that second shot. I do know there was a

third shot but as I said by that time I had grabbed my boy and started to go."

(my EMPHASIS)

attack witness, quoted only minutes after the attack in a report he gave

over the radio, 11-22-63)

"Another eyewitness, Charles Brehm, said he was 15 feet away from the

President when he was shot.

'He was waving, then the FIRST shot hit him and that awful

look crossed his face.' " (my EMPHASIS)

attack witness (quoted to the "Associated Press," 11-22-63)

The head does not move; in fact they say it can't. In addition, it was not placed at the correct angle, nor was there a moving vehicle. All of these things detract from any viability they might want to claim. But the sniper did blow the top of the head off, thus invalidating the autopsy x-rays and photographs. I guess we can appreciate that.