The Education Forum

Gianluca Nani

Guest Gary Loughran

Guest Gary Loughran
Unsourced Kumb article where Nani asserts that Di Michele is great.

Seriously we are a ship of fools.

These are all direct quotes from Nani. The man is clearly an idiot or in the pay of Di Michele. Maybe Nani is receiving Mafia kick-backs?

I believe the story. No mention was given for the source, but I suspect it was to Italian media. Did you write it??

This is also fuel to his idiocy (quoted from the kumb article)- "Zola was one of the greatest players in the history of Italian football," said Nani. "We hope he is appreciated just as much as a coach; he is conducting himself very well so far."

Zola will only get 'appreciation' if he earns it. So far he has not. It isn't really something you can ask for! As a player he certainly proved himself and Curbishleys shoe's should, theoretically, be easier to fill than Maradona's, but that isn't proving the case.

Nani thinks there is enough talent in our squad to compete effectively in the Premiership. Confirmation, if any were needed, he is a top notch fool.

Additionally there have been obvious leaks from Upton Park regarding Bellamy being sold. Maybe Nani will bring in Casaraghi to replace him.

Unsourced Kumb article where Nani asserts that Di Michele is great.

Seriously we are a ship of fools.

These are all direct quotes from Nani. The man is clearly an idiot or in the pay of Di Michele. Maybe Nani is receiving Mafia kick-backs?

I believe the story. No mention was given for the source, but I suspect it was to Italian media. Did you write it??

This is also fuel to his idiocy (quoted from the kumb article)- "Zola was one of the greatest players in the history of Italian football," said Nani. "We hope he is appreciated just as much as a coach; he is conducting himself very well so far."

Zola will only get 'appreciation' if he earns it. So far he has not. It isn't really something you can ask for! As a player he certainly proved himself and Curbishleys shoe's should, theoretically, be easier to fill than Maradona's, but that isn't proving the case.

Nani thinks there is enough talent in our squad to compete effectively in the Premiership. Confirmation, if any were needed, he is a top notch fool.

Additionally there have been obvious leaks from Upton Park regarding Bellamy being sold. Maybe Nani will bring in Casaraghi to replace him.

One of the major sources of income for the Mafia is that they get people jobs/contracts and then take a percentage of their earnings. For example, I interviewed a police officer in Sicily. He told me that the Mafia got him a job in Palermo in return for a percentage of his pay. By the time he was 35 the Mafia arranged for him to get early retirement. The Mafia then took a percentage of his pension plus the money taken from his replacement.

Does this explain why Nani recruited David Di Michele and now wants to sign him on a permanent contract? Clearly on what he has done on the football field over the last couple of years, it makes no footballing sense at all to sign him. The Mafia theory might sound far-fetched but it is more logical than saying he is a “great player” who deserves to be signed.