The Education Forum

Biography: David Andrews

David Andrews

My name is David Andrews. I've studied English at NYU and History at Duquesne University. I have taught History, Geography, and English at the community college level. I have been a lifelong student of the JFK and RFK assassinations.

My research interest in the JFK assassination, amid the plethora of facts, "facts," and disinformation, is lately taking a bent toward phenomenology, in its scientific definition - study of the meaning and relation of phenomena in the light of theory, but not deterministically limiting them to previous theory.

I believe that we can learn a lot about causality, and aberration from causality, by asking why individual assassination phenomena exist, asking why they occurred at the time in the case that they did, and positing how individual phenomena relate to each other. This approach can as well be applied to the appearance in post-assassination time of information, publications, and "conspiracy theories" that peg various personalities as important movers.

Two of the prime events of which we might ask why the recorded phenomena occurred (or did not occur...) are the purported movements of Oswald between the TSBD and the Texas Theater, and the purported movements of Officer Tippit prior to his murder. Are there relations between any of the accepted phenomena in each event? Do associations of events between the assassination and capture imply the involvement of other players than Oswald and Tippit?

Edited by David Andrews

Hi David,

Look forward to your input and questions regarding 9/11 on the conspiracy board.

Thank you, Evan. Please understand that, since I'm beginning work on a 9/11-related novel, I may post much more in the JFK Assassination Debate Forum - which study is, for me, a "working vacation" away from 9/11 issues.

Hi David,

Look forward to your input and questions regarding 9/11 on the conspiracy board.

Thank you, Evan. Please understand that, since I'm beginning work on a 9/11-related novel, I may post much more in the JFK Assassination Debate Forum - which study is, for me, a "working vacation" away from 9/11 issues.

Now David,

Don't be asking so many sane and reasonable questions all at once as you may give the impression that we can actually answer some of the outstanding issues.

Did you go to the Wecht Conference?

BK

• 4 weeks later...
Hi David,

Now David,

Don't be asking so many sane and reasonable questions all at once as you may give the impression that we can actually answer some of the outstanding issues.

Did you go to the Wecht Conference?

BK

No, sorry, this Duquesne grad had to miss the Wecht conference, but I caught the highlights in discussion on Len Osanic's Black Op Radio podcasts.

I'm originally from Fredonia, NY, and I always seem to miss events scheduled by the publisher of The Fourth Decade at SUNY Fredonia, which always nags me as an opportunity missed.

Edited by David Andrews