Jump to content
The Education Forum
Thomas H. Purvis

"BONEHEAD" Award

Recommended Posts

In life, one should pay compliment to those persons (be they children or adults) who demonstrate excellence, in whatever category.

Conversely, one would assume that clearly demonstrated ignorance should also be fully recognized and pointed out to the individual, as well as, if necessary, "shouted from the rooftop".

Not so with children, as their brain has yet to fully develop to that extent to which we refer as the "rational thought process".

Adults are a completely different matter!

So goes the case of Mr. David Von Pein/aka David Von "Pinhead", as he has just been awarded my "Bonehead of the Year" award.

As most here are no doubt aware, Mr. Von Pein/(Pinhead), loudly expouses the WC Commission (along with VDB) as being the facts and truths in the assassination of JFK.

That alone most certainly places one in the "Finals" for the Bonehead Award.

So! Exactly what Exceedingly High level of ignorance and stupidity is it that places Mr. Von Pein/(Pinhead) so far above the rest that he stands alone in receipt of this award??????

Remember now, Mr. Von Pein/(Pinhead) expouses the WC as the truth!

And, as such, he/himself, has provided the evidence with which to clearly demonstrate his general ignorance of the facts of the assassination of JFK.

Now, I ask, exactly what could be more stupid than providing the evidence which clearly demonstrates exactly how stupid and ignorant of the facts you are????

Does that not warrant some type of award? Is there such a thing as an "OSCAR" for stupidity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trs8W-gLwJE...feature=related

There are of course many items of interest related to this video which DVP has provided.

First off, one should watch the video until such time as the SS "drive-through" is completed and Elm St. is thereafter completely clear.

Then:

1. One might note the center Light Post and the position where the Newman family was on the grass, as well as noting the asphalt patch in Elm St. which was located just past the Newman family location.

Which asphalt patch is clearly seen here along with the "cone's" which were placed lateral (on the curb) to the impact locations for Shot#2/aka Z313 as well as Shot#3/aka directly in front of James Altgens location.

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4077-001.gif

2. As one continues to observe the SS re-enactment film, they should pay particular attention to the lone individual who who located on the Zapruder side of the street, and is down at the sidewalk steps which run down to Elm St.

3. Now!

At 2:41 into the film, the individual can be observed picking up the Third Shot cone off the sidewalk and thereafter walking out into the center of Elm st., where at 2:45 into the film, he places this cone back into the center of the stree.

At 2:52 into the film, the individual has walked back up Elm St. and picks up the Second Shot/aka Z313 impact cone which is directly in front of the asphalt patch, and thereafter walks back out into the center of Elm St. and places the cone in the street at 2:56 into the film.

Thereafter, at 3:06 into the film, the individual has walked back up Elm St and picked up the First Shot cone, and at 3:12 into the film, has placed this cone back into the center of Elm St.

Therefore:

A prudent person may ask: Mr. Von Pein! If the WC and VDB are correct, then exactly why is it that the SS, who was in possession of a first generation copy of the Z-film, is so completely misguided that they are under the impression that JFK was struck by a bullet which was fired AFTER the Z313 impact?

4. It gets worse!

As one continues to observe the SS re-enactment film, at approximately 4:20 into the film one can see that the person in the TSDB who was filming, has now "zoomed" in on the Z313 impact location cone located in the center of Elm St.

In addition, one can barely make out the images (darkened spots) of the first shot as well as last shot cones placed back into Elm St. by the SS Agent who had done so previously in the film.

5. Lastly!

Since Mark is currently in possession of sufficient evidence to yell "foul", should it be found that I am "yanking your chain", then lets proceed on with how the wool has been further pulled over your eyes.

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4074-001.gif

Anyone note that the "supposedly" SS impact point for shot#2 is located directly lateral to the lamp post????

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4077-001.gif

Anybody see a lamp post?????

That "point" in the center of the street (in the Dallas map) which is directly lateral to the lamp post, happens to be the location where the FBI, on 2/7/64, moved the impact point to.

In fact, it truly does not even take a smart person to look at this map and thereafter watch the DVP provided evidence/movie, to see that the SS Agent who is replacing the second shot cone, is far down Elm St. past the point which is shown on the purported SS survey plat.

Hey Mr. DVP! Exactly how smart does one have to be to catch this totally obvious obfuscation????

As we move on:

At approximately 4:20 into the SS assassination re-enactment film, when the "zoom"-in onto the Z313/Second Shot impact is done, one can also observe the position of this impact point in relationship to the street stripes on Elm St.

Which "zoom" clearly shows that the impact location is at the forward/leading edge of the stripe on the North side (right) of the street, and is just back from the leading edge of the stripe for the South (left) side stripe.

Which also happens to be relatively clearly established when one "draws" the lines from the cone to the street in this photo.

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4077-001.gif

Whereas:

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4074-001.gif

The "purported" SS Survey plat shows the impact point for the second shot as being completely away from any of the parallel street stripes.

Hey Mr. DVP! Exactly how smart does one have to be to catch this obfuscation?

I have attached that portion of the FBI Survey Plat which demonstrates where the FBI in their 2/7/64 assassination re-enactment, attempted to move Shot#2 to.

If one will note, it is directly lateral to the street lamp, just as seen in the Dallas "psuedo"-SS assassination survey plat.

Additionally, since this is the copy of the FBI Survey Plat which Mr. West marked up for SS Agent JJ Howlett, it also contains the SS's relatively accurate impact point location for Shot#2/aka the Z313 impact, as well as the demonstrated distances which the FBI moved "their" #2 location to, as well as the distance from the Z313 impact point to the Third/Last/Final/Altgens impact point location.

So in conclusion:

Thank you Mr. DVP for:

A. A clear demonstration of your ignorance by having believed the WC and their "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"

B. A clear demonstration that, not unlike a child, you appear to lack the ability for rational thought process and deductive reasoning.

C. Your demonstratedly complete ignorance of the facts in the JFK assassination, that even when in possession of some of these facts, you demonstrate the inability to grasp and understand the relevance of the knowledge.

D. Having clearly provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate exactly how little you know about the assassination of JFK.

Please wear and show for all to see, your "BONEHEAD of the YEAR" award.

Tom Purvis

P.S. Enough explanation of the SS assassination re-enactment Mark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
In life, one should pay compliment to those persons (be they children or adults) who demonstrate excellence, in whatever category.

Conversely, one would assume that clearly demonstrated ignorance should also be fully recognized and pointed out to the individual, as well as, if necessary, "shouted from the rooftop".

Not so with children, as their brain has yet to fully develop to that extent to which we refer as the "rational thought process".

Adults are a completely different matter!

So goes the case of Mr. David Von Pein/aka David Von "Pinhead", as he has just been awarded my "Bonehead of the Year" award.

As most here are no doubt aware, Mr. Von Pein/(Pinhead), loudly expouses the WC Commission (along with VDB) as being the facts and truths in the assassination of JFK.

That alone most certainly places one in the "Finals" for the Bonehead Award.

So! Exactly what Exceedingly High level of ignorance and stupidity is it that places Mr. Von Pein/(Pinhead) so far above the rest that he stands alone in receipt of this award??????

Remember now, Mr. Von Pein/(Pinhead) expouses the WC as the truth!

And, as such, he/himself, has provided the evidence with which to clearly demonstrate his general ignorance of the facts of the assassination of JFK.

Now, I ask, exactly what could be more stupid than providing the evidence which clearly demonstrates exactly how stupid and ignorant of the facts you are????

Does that not warrant some type of award? Is there such a thing as an "OSCAR" for stupidity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trs8W-gLwJE...feature=related

There are of course many items of interest related to this video which DVP has provided.

First off, one should watch the video until such time as the SS "drive-through" is completed and Elm St. is thereafter completely clear.

Then:

1. One might note the center Light Post and the position where the Newman family was on the grass, as well as noting the asphalt patch in Elm St. which was located just past the Newman family location.

Which asphalt patch is clearly seen here along with the "cone's" which were placed lateral (on the curb) to the impact locations for Shot#2/aka Z313 as well as Shot#3/aka directly in front of James Altgens location.

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4077-001.gif

2. As one continues to observe the SS re-enactment film, they should pay particular attention to the lone individual who who located on the Zapruder side of the street, and is down at the sidewalk steps which run down to Elm St.

3. Now!

At 2:41 into the film, the individual can be observed picking up the Third Shot cone off the sidewalk and thereafter walking out into the center of Elm st., where at 2:45 into the film, he places this cone back into the center of the stree.

At 2:52 into the film, the individual has walked back up Elm St. and picks up the Second Shot/aka Z313 impact cone which is directly in front of the asphalt patch, and thereafter walks back out into the center of Elm St. and places the cone in the street at 2:56 into the film.

Thereafter, at 3:06 into the film, the individual has walked back up Elm St and picked up the First Shot cone, and at 3:12 into the film, has placed this cone back into the center of Elm St.

Therefore:

A prudent person may ask: Mr. Von Pein! If the WC and VDB are correct, then exactly why is it that the SS, who was in possession of a first generation copy of the Z-film, is so completely misguided that they are under the impression that JFK was struck by a bullet which was fired AFTER the Z313 impact?

4. It gets worse!

As one continues to observe the SS re-enactment film, at approximately 4:20 into the film one can see that the person in the TSDB who was filming, has now "zoomed" in on the Z313 impact location cone located in the center of Elm St.

In addition, one can barely make out the images (darkened spots) of the first shot as well as last shot cones placed back into Elm St. by the SS Agent who had done so previously in the film.

5. Lastly!

Since Mark is currently in possession of sufficient evidence to yell "foul", should it be found that I am "yanking your chain", then lets proceed on with how the wool has been further pulled over your eyes.

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4074-001.gif

Anyone note that the "supposedly" SS impact point for shot#2 is located directly lateral to the lamp post????

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4077-001.gif

Anybody see a lamp post?????

That "point" in the center of the street (in the Dallas map) which is directly lateral to the lamp post, happens to be the location where the FBI, on 2/7/64, moved the impact point to.

In fact, it truly does not even take a smart person to look at this map and thereafter watch the DVP provided evidence/movie, to see that the SS Agent who is replacing the second shot cone, is far down Elm St. past the point which is shown on the purported SS survey plat.

Hey Mr. DVP! Exactly how smart does one have to be to catch this totally obvious obfuscation????

As we move on:

At approximately 4:20 into the SS assassination re-enactment film, when the "zoom"-in onto the Z313/Second Shot impact is done, one can also observe the position of this impact point in relationship to the street stripes on Elm St.

Which "zoom" clearly shows that the impact location is at the forward/leading edge of the stripe on the North side (right) of the street, and is just back from the leading edge of the stripe for the South (left) side stripe.

Which also happens to be relatively clearly established when one "draws" the lines from the cone to the street in this photo.

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4077-001.gif

Whereas:

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4074-001.gif

The "purported" SS Survey plat shows the impact point for the second shot as being completely away from any of the parallel street stripes.

Hey Mr. DVP! Exactly how smart does one have to be to catch this obfuscation?

I have attached that portion of the FBI Survey Plat which demonstrates where the FBI in their 2/7/64 assassination re-enactment, attempted to move Shot#2 to.

If one will note, it is directly lateral to the street lamp, just as seen in the Dallas "psuedo"-SS assassination survey plat.

Additionally, since this is the copy of the FBI Survey Plat which Mr. West marked up for SS Agent JJ Howlett, it also contains the SS's relatively accurate impact point location for Shot#2/aka the Z313 impact, as well as the demonstrated distances which the FBI moved "their" #2 location to, as well as the distance from the Z313 impact point to the Third/Last/Final/Altgens impact point location.

So in conclusion:

Thank you Mr. DVP for:

A. A clear demonstration of your ignorance by having believed the WC and their "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"

B. A clear demonstration that, not unlike a child, you appear to lack the ability for rational thought process and deductive reasoning.

C. Your demonstratedly complete ignorance of the facts in the JFK assassination, that even when in possession of some of these facts, you demonstrate the inability to grasp and understand the relevance of the knowledge.

D. Having clearly provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate exactly how little you know about the assassination of JFK.

Please wear and show for all to see, your "BONEHEAD of the YEAR" award.

Tom Purvis

P.S. Enough explanation of the SS assassination re-enactment Mark?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...100d2316?hl=en#

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"And such a "3 SHOTS, WITH 1 MISS" scenario not only fits perfectly

with the medical evidence in the case, but it also fits beautifully

with what we find on the Zapruder Film....and it fits perfectly with

regards to the one and only whole bullet that is connected with this

case (CE399)....and it fits perfectly with respect to John Connally's

never-wavering testimony about how he heard the first shot, but was

definitely not hit by it, then he was hit with Shot #2, and then he

was covered with JFK's brains after Shot #3."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So says the "Parrothead" as well as the WC, and even Posner, and of

course Mr. "YoHarvey".

However, there in fact remains a few problems with that line of BS.

Now, people who buy vacuum cleaners from door to door salesmen may

fall for this line of sweet talk on the part of Specter, Hoover, &

Company.

But not ole "Narcissistic"* Tom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------------------------

*Note: Actually, I would be under the impression that those who read

these forums do so in order to attempt to gain some knowledge of the

facts of the assassination. And, for the most part could care less if

the poster/provider of said facts is a narcissistic; a pessimist; a

realist; a communist; or whether they are writing from a mental

institution.

The "FACTS" remain just that, irrelevant as to who provides them.

That one cannot determine what is and is not factual without being

influlenced or "conditioned" by the person/organization providing the

facts, happens to be why idiots like Von Pein and YoHarvey are still

running around swallowing the BS of the Warren Commission "THE SHOT

THAT MISSED" scenario..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------------------------

1. Multiple witnesses have testified to having observed JFK react to

having been hit by the first shot. To include SS Agent Glen Bennet

who even made written notes within a couple of hours of the event in

which he described having observed the impact of the first shot to the

upper back/shoulder of JFK.

SO! Parrothead and YoHarvey, would you like to tell us how wrong all

of these persons are, who were present and who's testimony fully

exists within the WC documents????

Meanwhile, why not attempt to explain exactly how it was the Time/

Life, on 11/25/63 could accurately place the impact location for the

first shot, if it was in fact "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"?

While you are attempting to explain that one away, why not also tackle

the explanation of why the US Secret Service as well as the FBI, also

determined a first shot impact point location (which was only some 8-

feet in difference from the Time/Life location).

So, are we to assume that Time/Life with the original Z-film in hand

and the US Secret Service and the FBI, with a first generation copy of

the Z-film, are all totally incompetent and that the First Shot

"MISSED", and now the WC; Posner; Parrothead; and YoHarvey are now

here to lead us to the promised land of truth; justice; and the

American way?

2. Multiple witnesses have testified that the Z313 impact was in fact

the SECOND SHOT in the shooting sequence.

To inclulde SS Agent Glen Bennet in his handwritten notes.

And, although not called to testify (how convenient), Motorcycle

Policeman Chaney is of record as having stated that it was the SECOND

SHOT which caused the President's head to explode.

In addition, most of these same witnesses have also stated that there

was a longer delay between the first and second shot, then the delay

between the second and third shot.

To include several who have also fully indicated that this delay was

within the five to six second time frame.

So! If the first shot did not miss, and the second shot did not miss,

are we to believe that it was the third/last/final shot that missed?

If so, exactly why was it that the WC deemed that no frames of the Z-

film past Z334 (21 elapsed frames past the Z313 headshot) were worth

looking at.

This ever-so (slight) sleight-of-hand becomes quite obvious when one

takes into consideration the true position of James Altgens (who the

WC attempted to not call to testify) and his testimonies, as well as

Malcolm Summers (who also conveniently was not called to testify)

as well as Emmett Hudson who also stated fully that it was the SECOND

SHOT which struck JFK in the head and that the last shot was fired

when the Limo was "down by the steps".

And, as the "icing on the cake", one just may want to take into

consideration the SS assassination re-enactment of December 2, 3, &

4th, 1963, as well as the FBI assassination re-enactment of 2/7/64, in

which the third/last/final shot impact was located at survey

stationing 4+95 (some 30-feet farther down Elm St. than was the Z313

impact point location), and which third shot impact was located in the

street directly in front of James Altgens position, just as he so

stated in his WC testimony.

3. One also should not ignore the handwritten notes of Nellie Connaly

which were made some 8-10 days after the event, and in which she

clearly states that JBC was down in the seat with his head in her lap

and she was leaning over him when the last shot impacted and blew

cerebral tissue (blood/etc) forward all over them.

Anyone see JBC and/or Nellie in this position here?:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z312.jpg

Don't know about others, but ole narcissistic; pessimistic; realist;

etc; Tom, don't see that position for JBC and Nellie.

And of course, we then have the statements of Emmett Hudson who not

only told us fully that the impact to JFK's head as seen at Z313 was

the SECOND SHOT, but that the last shot was fired when the

Presidential Limo was "down by the steps".

Which by the way places the limo location directly parallel to the

position of James Altgens and Malcolm Summers as he dives to the

ground.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

----------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hudson.htm

Mr. HUDSON - Well there was a young fellow, oh, I would judge his age

about in his late twenties. He said he had been looking for a place to

park and he walked up there and he said he finally just taken a place

over there in one of them parking lots, and he come on down there and

said he worked over there on Industrial and me and him both just sat

there first on those steps. When the motorcade turned off of Houston

onto Elm, we got up and stood up, me and him both. He was on the left

side and I was on the right and so the first shot rung out and, of

course, I didn't realize it was a shot, what was taking place right at

that present time, and when the second one rung out, the motorcade had

done got further on down Elm, and you see, I was trying to get a good

look at President Kennedy. I happened to be looking right at him when

that bullet hit him - the second shot.

Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that

correct?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a

little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.

Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Mr. LIEBELER - How many shots did you here altogether?

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. LIEBELER - Three shots?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Are you sure about that?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the

head; is that right?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.

Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question

in your mind about that, was there?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here

another shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty

close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere

right along in there.

-----------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/altgens.htm

Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the

Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now,

just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very

instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I

wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's

why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused

in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened

and that's as far as I got with my camera.

Mr. LIEBELER - Could you tell us approximately how many shots there

were between the first and the last shot--as you well know--there were

supposed to have been three shots, but how many shots did you hear?

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, I wouldn't want to say--I don't want to guess,

because facts are so important on something like this. I am inclined

to feel like that there were not as many as I have heard people say. I

think it's of a smaller denomination, a smaller number, but I cannot--

I can really only vouch for the two. Now, I know that there was at

least one shot in between.

Mr. LIEBELER - At least one?

Mr. ALTGENS - I would say that--I know there was one in between. It is

possible there might have been another one I don't really know, but

two, I can really account for.

Mr. LIEBELER - And that's the first one and the last one?

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - So, it is clear from your testimony that the third

shot--the last shot, rather--hit the President?

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, off and on we have been referring to the third

shot and the fourth shot; but actually, it was the last shot, the shot

did strike the President and there was no other sound like a shot that

was made after that.

------------------------------

http://www.jfk.org/Oral_Histories/Oral_His…st.asp?Letter=s

Malcolm Summers

Well, then the car kept coming, and then the second shot rang out. And

then the third was just about where I was at, rang out

----------------------------------

OH! Let's see if we can figure out this highly complex problem.

A. Multiple witnesses have testified to having seen JFK react to

having been hit by the FIRST SHOT, to include a SS Agent who fully

documented the impact of this shot to JFK's back.

B. Multiple witnesses have testified to the fact that the impact to

JFK's head in which his head exploded, was in fact the SECOND SHOT

fired.

C. Multiple witnesses have testified that the THIRD (LAST) SHOT was

fired when the Presidential Limo was so far down Elm St. that it was

down by the steps which lead up to the stockade fence.

D. One single witness has clearly testified that JFK was struck in

the head by the LAST SHOT, which struck when JFK was some 15-feet

directly in front of his position, which position happens to be almost

directly across Elm St. from the concrete steps and also happens to be

directly adjacent to Malcolm Summers who also stated that the last

shot was fired when the limo was in this location.

E. The SS as well as the FBI conducted assassination re-enactments in

which the THIRD SHOT impact point was down at survey stationing 4+95,

which places this point directly in front of James Altgens location.

F. There are "yellow curb" marks as seen on the Zapruder film, which

yellow curb marks make a "reference point" within the film as to the

location of the Presidential Limo as well as the time of impact for

shots fired. The SECOND/aka Z313 impact was just after the

Presidential Limo had passed the first yellow curb mark at which Jean

Hill *& Mary Moorman stood.

The LAST/aka THIRD SHOT IMPACT was down in front of James Altgens

location, which placed the position of JFK slightly behind the

location of the second yellow curb marking which was some 3 to 5 feet

farther down Elm St. from the Altgens position.

Only a complete idiot ( or a "Parrot" such as we often have here,

would assume that anyone could make a mistake in location of the

President/aka Presidential Limo when in fact the Limo has fully passed

the first yellow curb marking at the time of the SECOND/aka Z313 shot,

and the President (as well as Limo) has not passed the yellow curb

marking down in front of James Altgens in which the SS as well as FBI

determined the THIRD/LAST shot impact location to be.

Let it be stated for the record:

This is so simple, a "caveman" could figure it out.

But then again, a caveman is not a thoughtless parrot, nor is it some

other parrot who has his head up the a** of the first parrot.

Now that we have "talked the shots"

Shall we eventually proceed on to demonstrate exactly how little Mr.

Von "Parrothead" as well as "Head-up-the A** of Von Parrothead"

actually knows about the forensics; ballistics; pathology; and

physical facts of the wounds of JFK and JBC.

As most are aware, anyone who is so stupid and gullible that they

would fall for "THE SHOT THAT MISSED", most certainly has not

demonstrated the ability for independent and self determination of

anything closely related to the facts.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...eport_0068a.htm

P.S. For "Parrothead" & Partner.

"Failure to understand the evidence has no bearing on the validity of

that evidence.

As a general rule, it merely means that one does not understand the

evidence"

(Tom Purvis)

Or, in many cases, that one is merely "BONEHEAD STUPID"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For any who may have interest, applications are now being accepted for the 2009 'BONEHEAD of the YEAR" award.

First applicant: Mr. "YoHarvey"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...3567a3cb?hl=en#

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...f74a?hl=en&

"I have for years discarded ALL witness testimony...pro or con.

Witnesses mean absolutely nothing. I stand on the physical evidence

which points in ONLY one direction. Three shots, all from the TSBD.

While nobody can say with 100% certainty LHO pulled the trigger, based

on what we know.....how Oswald behaved....and Oswald's history, 99.9%

might very well be accurate. I suggest you watch your film again.

You are absolutely WRONG about the location you claim was platted by

the SS. Interesting that I've never heard any testimony whatsoever

from the SS in the car claiming there was a shot at the point you

profess. You choose to make conspiracy oriented comments of YOUR

witnesses....and yet, other witnesses, which again I ignore have

claimed after the first shot, gravel from the street blew into the

limo at approximate ZAP frame 160-185. Physical and scientific

evidence trumps witness testimony every single time. This is basic to

investigative techniques. You apparently have very limited knowledge

of how investigations happen."

============================================

Actually, based strictly upon "track record", it remains quite conceiveably that not only do I know "how investigations happen.", I also have some general understanding of exactly how "slicky boys" like Specter & Company can manipulate the evidence of what once began as legitimate investigations.

Which is most certainly more than one can say For "Parrothead" and "Head-up-the-A**" partner of Parrothead, who is now most assuredly the leading contender for award of the prestigious "BONEHEAD" recogniition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...0647entry160647

> Thomas Purvis, aka Brokedad has posted my comments concerning his

> appearance on this NG......and once again, the other die-hard

> conspiricists on Simkins Forum AGAIN have chosen to ignore Purvis.

> Apparently, Purvis is ignored everywhere he goes lol. Purvis should

> realize being a narcissistic dilettante has its' drawbacks.

"Apparently, Purvis is ignored everywhere he goes lol. Purvis should

> realize being a narcissistic dilettante has its' drawbacks".

It does! However, being correct some 99% (+) of the time (on the

subject matter) overcomes that handicap.

Exactly how is it that you overcome your ignorance and inability to

conduct factual research?

Is that why you have to "shill" for Parrothead?

P.S. Might actually amaze you as to exacly how many "followers" I may

actually have.

Thankfully, they are "followers" of the facts and truths, and not the

individual.

As Parrothead has so well demonstrated, anyone can obtain a

"following" of idiots who lack the ability to think for themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...ffc6fd8bcbb3228

==================================================================

So....why was there ANY need for anybody in officialdom to start lying

> about that "truth"?

> Did they lie merely so they could peddle a DIFFERENT "Oswald Did It

> All By Himself" scenario to the world?

================================================================

That you have no conceptual idea that there are reasons to lie other

than your incorrect assessment that absolutely no "conspiracy"

existed, is neither my fault nor my problem.

Just as with your gullibility and ignorance in falling for and

apparantly believing the WC's "THE SHOT THAT MISSED", it would appear

that it is one of those "Nature v. Nurture" problems which you must

attempt to overcome.

And since that is quite possibly above your level of understanding:

I have no idea as to whether or not you were born ignorant and

gullible

, or merely developed to that extent due to the environment in which

you were raised.

P.S. Exactly when was it that you and your "butt-buddy" were going to

get around to an explanation as to which of the TWO reported entrance

wounds into JFK's head it is that is correct.

Was it:

A. The entrance wound which ALL THREE autopsy Dr.'s have stated

struck JFK at the lower edge of the hairline at the base of the neck

and thereafter "tunnelled" through the sof tissue of the neck to

ultimately strike the skull in the EOP region at a point which was

higher in elevation* (*as one is sitting in the vertical position)

than the entry wound through the scalp, and which entry the FBI as

well as SS observed during the course of the autopsy, and which the

autopsy surgeons physically measured and reported as having been some

15mm in length through the skull.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Entry into this man's head was right below that wound,

right here.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the bottom of the hairline immediately to the

right of the ear about the lower third of the ear?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right. But it was in the hairline, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. In his hairline?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. Near the end of his hairline?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. What was the size of that aperture?

Mr. KELLERMAN. The little finger.

B: That location in the "Cowlick" area of the top rear high portion of

the head which the Clark Panel as well as the HSCA Panel determined

was the actual entry location as determined from a full review of the

autopsy X-rays and photographs, and which entry they claimed was some

4-inches higher on the head than the penetration through the skull as

reported by the autopsy surgeons, and was in fact some 5 to 6 inches

higher on the head than the scalp entry as reported by the autopsy

surgeons.

Now, for those who are neither sufficiently gullible and stupid enough

to fall for the WC's "THE SHOT THAT MISSED", the correct answer is:

C. Both of the above!

The "Cowlick" entry is that impact to the top/right/rear of the head

in which the bullet went across the upper lobe of the brain and

severely fragmented primarily due to the manner in which the bullet

was attempting to exit the skull against the parallel resistence

created by the skull bone.

The "EOP" entry is that entry which occurred when JFK was some 30-feet

farther down Elm St, directly in front of James Altgens location, when

JFK was leaned forward and to the left, with his head down and turned

to the right.

The bullet penetrated through the coat, striking at the lowere edge of

the coat collar and passed through the coat & liner on an oblique

angle due to the position of JFK.

Thereafter exiting the coat to strike JFK in the lower edge of the

hairline and "tunnel" downwards through the soft tissue of the neck to

strike the skull in the vicinity of the EOP, penetrate the skull and

create that damage within the brain of JFK which runs from the tip of

the occipital lobe laterally, through the mid-brain of JFK, and

exiting in the forward area of the brain.

Might I also state that any idiot (especially those who claim to know

something about the evaluation of physical, forensic; pathological

evidence) would recognize the "angle of attack" which the bullet had

to strike, merely by recognition of the 15mm length of the EOP entry

wound, and would therefore know fully well that based on the "upward"

path of this projectile, that either a midget was hiding in the trunk

of the car and shot JFK on an upward angle, or else JFK was leaning

well forward with the back of his head in an almost horizontal plane

at the time of impact.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...7/html/WH_Vol...

Lastly, part of the key to understanding of this evidence lies in the

obfuscation of examination of the clothing of JFK in which all

evidence is in fact "Hearsay" in which absolutely none of the actual

FBI Laboratory Reports were entered into evidence to support what is

presented; the person giving the testimony (FBI Agent Frazier)

conducted absolutely none of this testing (and was not even qualified

to do so), and which testimony is in direct conflict with the actual

Laboratory Notes and examination results as completed by FBI Agent

Henry Heiberger who was the only FBI Agent to conduct any examination

of the clothing of JFK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for the record...

Tom's work is NOT being ignored... I, for one, find his work to be very compelling and plausible.

I remember DVP from Lancer... His "departure" was no loss. He had made up his mind about Bugliosi's book (and wrote a review for it on Amazon) before it was even finished or published! He is nothing more than a thoughtless mouthpiece for the "official line" regarding the assassination. He can not and will not change his opinion, regardless of what facts might be presented in opposition of his positions. As such, I find no value in wasting time, air, brain cells, or bytes of storage/bandwidth attempting to convince him of anything outside the pablum he currently spouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just for the record...

Tom's work is NOT being ignored... I, for one, find his work to be very compelling and plausible.

I remember DVP from Lancer... His "departure" was no loss. He had made up his mind about Bugliosi's book (and wrote a review for it on Amazon) before it was even finished or published! He is nothing more than a thoughtless mouthpiece for the "official line" regarding the assassination. He can not and will not change his opinion, regardless of what facts might be presented in opposition of his positions. As such, I find no value in wasting time, air, brain cells, or bytes of storage/bandwidth attempting to convince him of anything outside the pablum he currently spouts.

You mean Tom is open to persuasion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just for the record...

Tom's work is NOT being ignored... I, for one, find his work to be very compelling and plausible.

I remember DVP from Lancer... His "departure" was no loss. He had made up his mind about Bugliosi's book (and wrote a review for it on Amazon) before it was even finished or published! He is nothing more than a thoughtless mouthpiece for the "official line" regarding the assassination. He can not and will not change his opinion, regardless of what facts might be presented in opposition of his positions. As such, I find no value in wasting time, air, brain cells, or bytes of storage/bandwidth attempting to convince him of anything outside the pablum he currently spouts.

You mean Tom is open to persuasion?

Bill, you have to understand that Tom didn't "invent" his theory of three shots, three hits. The Secret Service started with that, and had the points where the bullets hit the President mapped out on a survey of Dealy Plaza. Tom merely exposed the information that the SS already had, and then went about showing how the medical evidence supports the SS three-shot, three-hit scenario. Tom has also pointed out how the FBI began altering the survey data to support first their own implausible theory, and then finally the pure cock-and-bull of the WC's SBT.

In both the SS survey and the "altered" FBI survey, the point of the third shot/third hit didn't go away...UNTIL the WC "made" it disappear under the sleight-of-hand of having the original survey sealed, attesting that a "tracing"of the survey was good enough for their purposes, and then using a "cardboard representation" of the "tracing" of the "sealed survey" as evidence...as opposed to UNsealing the survey and using the actual evidence they had in hand!

IMHO, Arlen Spector should've been hung for treason, rather than elected to the U. S. Senate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lastly, part of the key to understanding of this evidence lies in the

obfuscation of examination of the clothing of JFK in which all

evidence is in fact "Hearsay" in which absolutely none of the actual

FBI Laboratory Reports were entered into evidence to support what is

presented; the person giving the testimony (FBI Agent Frazier)

conducted absolutely none of this testing (and was not even qualified

to do so), and which testimony is in direct conflict with the actual

Laboratory Notes and examination results as completed by FBI Agent

Henry Heiberger who was the only FBI Agent to conduct any examination

of the clothing of JFK.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are those here who had best put in some "overtime", or else DVP is going to walk away with the "BONEHEAD OF THE YEAR" award a second time.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...addcac7189c8ffb

Correct!

"Kook" Purvis preferences the spectrographic analyis information

prepared and completed by FBI Agent Henry Heiberger.

And, had you bothered to examine this evidence then you would come to

realize exactly how little you actually know about the facts of the

assassination.

1. There exists TWO seperate and distictive holes/penetrations

through the back of JFK's coat.

2. That hole located approximately 6-inches below the top of the

collar and approximately 2-inches to the right of center, which hole

was created by CE399, and which penetration goes through the outer

layer of the coat as well as the inner liner

of the coat on a relatively straight "through and through" passage.

3. That hole located just below the bottom edge of the coat collar

and approximately one to one and one-half inches right of center, and

which hole penetrates the outer layer of the coat as well as the inner

liner of the coat, yet does so on an obtuse/acute angle, and which

penetration was created by the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot bullet.

In addition, one will find, if they examine the evidece, where a

"control" sample was taken from:

1. The left side of the coat approximately mid-way down the garmet,

and which control sample was taken for comparision with the CE399

entrance point.

2. Under the coat collar slightly to the left of the actual

penetration located at the lower edge of the coat collar, and which

control sample was taken for comparison with the bullet penetration

hole located at the lower edge of the coat collar.

Lastly, if one will actually review the resulsts of Henry Heiberger's

spectrographic analysis, they will find that the sample which was

taken from BOTH of these bullet penetration holes through the coat of

JFK, was tested and BOTH demonstrated a "+" indication for copper.

So Parrothead!

Be sure and come back to visit and continue to demonstrate exactly how

little you actually know in regards to the forensic; ballistic;

pathological; and phyisical evidence.

Just as you apparantly did not know that the SS assassination re-

enactment video demonstrated the impact locations for the SECOND/aka

Z313 impact as well as the THIRD/LAST/Survey Stationing 4+95 impact

which occurred some 30-feet farther down Elm St. from the Z313 impact.

(Directly in front of James Altgens location)

And I might add, exactly where the SS on 12/5/63 as well as the FBI on

2/7/64 determined the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot impact to be located and

had it surveyed in and placed on their survey plats.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have we "re-learned" anything Mark???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lastly, part of the key to understanding of this evidence lies in the

obfuscation of examination of the clothing of JFK in which all

evidence is in fact "Hearsay" in which absolutely none of the actual

FBI Laboratory Reports were entered into evidence to support what is

presented; the person giving the testimony (FBI Agent Frazier)

conducted absolutely none of this testing (and was not even qualified

to do so), and which testimony is in direct conflict with the actual

Laboratory Notes and examination results as completed by FBI Agent

Henry Heiberger who was the only FBI Agent to conduct any examination

of the clothing of JFK.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are those here who had best put in some "overtime", or else DVP is going to walk away with the "BONEHEAD OF THE YEAR" award a second time.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...addcac7189c8ffb

Correct!

"Kook" Purvis preferences the spectrographic analyis information

prepared and completed by FBI Agent Henry Heiberger.

And, had you bothered to examine this evidence then you would come to

realize exactly how little you actually know about the facts of the

assassination.

1. There exists TWO seperate and distictive holes/penetrations

through the back of JFK's coat.

2. That hole located approximately 6-inches below the top of the

collar and approximately 2-inches to the right of center, which hole

was created by CE399, and which penetration goes through the outer

layer of the coat as well as the inner liner

of the coat on a relatively straight "through and through" passage.

3. That hole located just below the bottom edge of the coat collar

and approximately one to one and one-half inches right of center, and

which hole penetrates the outer layer of the coat as well as the inner

liner of the coat, yet does so on an obtuse/acute angle, and which

penetration was created by the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot bullet.

In addition, one will find, if they examine the evidece, where a

"control" sample was taken from:

1. The left side of the coat approximately mid-way down the garmet,

and which control sample was taken for comparision with the CE399

entrance point.

2. Under the coat collar slightly to the left of the actual

penetration located at the lower edge of the coat collar, and which

control sample was taken for comparison with the bullet penetration

hole located at the lower edge of the coat collar.

Lastly, if one will actually review the resulsts of Henry Heiberger's

spectrographic analysis, they will find that the sample which was

taken from BOTH of these bullet penetration holes through the coat of

JFK, was tested and BOTH demonstrated a "+" indication for copper.

So Parrothead!

Be sure and come back to visit and continue to demonstrate exactly how

little you actually know in regards to the forensic; ballistic;

pathological; and phyisical evidence.

Just as you apparantly did not know that the SS assassination re-

enactment video demonstrated the impact locations for the SECOND/aka

Z313 impact as well as the THIRD/LAST/Survey Stationing 4+95 impact

which occurred some 30-feet farther down Elm St. from the Z313 impact.

(Directly in front of James Altgens location)

And I might add, exactly where the SS on 12/5/63 as well as the FBI on

2/7/64 determined the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot impact to be located and

had it surveyed in and placed on their survey plats.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have we "re-learned" anything Mark???????

praytell award it to him (DVP), AGAIN.... Mark, great recap! Tom, thanks for all your efforts.... including FBI Frazier 'testing' tid-bits..

DHealy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lastly, part of the key to understanding of this evidence lies in the

obfuscation of examination of the clothing of JFK in which all

evidence is in fact "Hearsay" in which absolutely none of the actual

FBI Laboratory Reports were entered into evidence to support what is

presented; the person giving the testimony (FBI Agent Frazier)

conducted absolutely none of this testing (and was not even qualified

to do so), and which testimony is in direct conflict with the actual

Laboratory Notes and examination results as completed by FBI Agent

Henry Heiberger who was the only FBI Agent to conduct any examination

of the clothing of JFK.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are those here who had best put in some "overtime", or else DVP is going to walk away with the "BONEHEAD OF THE YEAR" award a second time.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...addcac7189c8ffb

Correct!

"Kook" Purvis preferences the spectrographic analyis information

prepared and completed by FBI Agent Henry Heiberger.

And, had you bothered to examine this evidence then you would come to

realize exactly how little you actually know about the facts of the

assassination.

1. There exists TWO seperate and distictive holes/penetrations

through the back of JFK's coat.

2. That hole located approximately 6-inches below the top of the

collar and approximately 2-inches to the right of center, which hole

was created by CE399, and which penetration goes through the outer

layer of the coat as well as the inner liner

of the coat on a relatively straight "through and through" passage.

3. That hole located just below the bottom edge of the coat collar

and approximately one to one and one-half inches right of center, and

which hole penetrates the outer layer of the coat as well as the inner

liner of the coat, yet does so on an obtuse/acute angle, and which

penetration was created by the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot bullet.

In addition, one will find, if they examine the evidece, where a

"control" sample was taken from:

1. The left side of the coat approximately mid-way down the garmet,

and which control sample was taken for comparision with the CE399

entrance point.

2. Under the coat collar slightly to the left of the actual

penetration located at the lower edge of the coat collar, and which

control sample was taken for comparison with the bullet penetration

hole located at the lower edge of the coat collar.

Lastly, if one will actually review the resulsts of Henry Heiberger's

spectrographic analysis, they will find that the sample which was

taken from BOTH of these bullet penetration holes through the coat of

JFK, was tested and BOTH demonstrated a "+" indication for copper.

So Parrothead!

Be sure and come back to visit and continue to demonstrate exactly how

little you actually know in regards to the forensic; ballistic;

pathological; and phyisical evidence.

Just as you apparantly did not know that the SS assassination re-

enactment video demonstrated the impact locations for the SECOND/aka

Z313 impact as well as the THIRD/LAST/Survey Stationing 4+95 impact

which occurred some 30-feet farther down Elm St. from the Z313 impact.

(Directly in front of James Altgens location)

And I might add, exactly where the SS on 12/5/63 as well as the FBI on

2/7/64 determined the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot impact to be located and

had it surveyed in and placed on their survey plats.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have we "re-learned" anything Mark???????

praytell award it to him (DVP), AGAIN.... Mark, great recap! Tom, thanks for all your efforts.... including FBI Frazier 'testing' tid-bits..

DHealy

As many "sleight-of-hand" diversions as Specter; Shaneyfelt; & Company pulled, there can be little doubt that I have missed a few.

One can rest assured that is was not an "easy road" in attempting to unravel exactly what all of their little obfuscation games were actually relative to.

I do believe that the road is now well marked for anyone who desires to travel and unravel anything which has been missed.

P.S. It is the only thing of which I am relatively certain that Frazier completely misrepresented to me as he certainly managed to avoid my finding Heiberger and in fact informed me that he was pretty sure that Gallagher had done the spectrographic analysis testing and pointed me into that direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the other TV Channel:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...55ca939337d0bdc

"Why the need for this

> redundancy every single time you post your retarded "2 Head Shots From

> The Rear" theory, Thomas?

>

> Just curious."

Retards, who believe the WC and their "THE SHOT THAT MISSED" (as well as VDB) require SPECIAL EDUCATION of the facts and repetetively reinforcement of these facts before they ever begin to sink in.

Most probably, I will not live long enough to ever see you learn what the facts are as there have been and will continue to be those whom are beyond the capability of any educational program.

At least, even the most right-wing of the CT community are apparantly sufficiently intelligent to recognize that "THE SHOT THAT MISSED" was a crock.

Which should also sufficiently demonstrate how lacking you are in the capability for the logical assessment of anything.

"Stupid is as Stupid Does"

(Forest Gump)

Also, the governing rules and by-laws for determination of the recepient of the coveted "BONEHEAD OF THE YEAR" award.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just for the record...

Tom's work is NOT being ignored... I, for one, find his work to be very compelling and plausible.

I remember DVP from Lancer... His "departure" was no loss. He had made up his mind about Bugliosi's book (and wrote a review for it on Amazon) before it was even finished or published! He is nothing more than a thoughtless mouthpiece for the "official line" regarding the assassination. He can not and will not change his opinion, regardless of what facts might be presented in opposition of his positions. As such, I find no value in wasting time, air, brain cells, or bytes of storage/bandwidth attempting to convince him of anything outside the pablum he currently spouts.

You mean Tom is open to persuasion?

Bill, you have to understand that Tom didn't "invent" his theory of three shots, three hits. The Secret Service started with that, and had the points where the bullets hit the President mapped out on a survey of Dealy Plaza. Tom merely exposed the information that the SS already had, and then went about showing how the medical evidence supports the SS three-shot, three-hit scenario. Tom has also pointed out how the FBI began altering the survey data to support first their own implausible theory, and then finally the pure cock-and-bull of the WC's SBT.

In both the SS survey and the "altered" FBI survey, the point of the third shot/third hit didn't go away...UNTIL the WC "made" it disappear under the sleight-of-hand of having the original survey sealed, attesting that a "tracing"of the survey was good enough for their purposes, and then using a "cardboard representation" of the "tracing" of the "sealed survey" as evidence...as opposed to UNsealing the survey and using the actual evidence they had in hand!

IMHO, Arlen Spector should've been hung for treason, rather than elected to the U. S. Senate!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please move to the head of the class Mark!

However, just for full clarification:

1. The SS assassination re-enactment of 12/5/63 (date on survey plat, survey and actual re-enactment took place during the period of December 2, 3, & 4th) Clearly defines the three shot impacts which is in exact correlation with the shooting sequence

(bang----longer delay-----bang--bang) as well as correlating to much of the witness testimonies and statements which could not be quelched.

2. The FBI assassination re-enactment of 2/7/64, left the first shot impact location as well as the third shot impact location in the exact same place as was the SS work of 12/5/63. However, the FBI attempted to "fudge" the second shot impact/aka Z313 impact as having occurred some 24.5 feet prior to it's true impact location. Which placed this impact location almost directly parallel in the street to the lamp post as well as well prior to JFK having even passed the Moorman/Hill location and the first yellow crub marking.

NOTE: Understanding the progression of the lie adds much to it's understanding.

LIFFE Magazine, on November 29, 1963, first published frames of the Zapruder film.

In publishing this, Life stated that Connally was hit by what is now deemed as being Z244, and that JFK had been hit just as he emerged from behind the sign at approximately Z226.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z226.jpg

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z244.jpg

Simple math tells us that this separation film distance is only 18 frames, which at 18.3 frames per second for the film, would equate to an approximately 1-second time delay between shots.

Which we also know absolutely can not be for the Carcano Rifle.

Now! This LIFE Magazine "revelation" is in direct contradiction to their survey plat of 11/25/63, in which the first shot impact is shown as being at approximately Z204/206, then a second shot impacting the street, and then the Z313 impact.

And, this is also apparantly why the LIFE Magazine survey has been kept securely under wraps, as it is in direct contradiction to what LIFE was stating on 11/29/63 in their magazine issue.

From this, one can see that by the time of publication of LIFE Magazine on November 29, 1963, the lies had already begun.

In addition, even if one stated that JFK were struck at the WC's mythological Z210 (or slightly thereafter) point, then this left only 34 elapsed frames of the film until the LIFE claimed Z244 impact on JBC.

(244 - 210) = 34/18.3 = 1.8579 seconds of elapsed time.

And, even if backed up to the point at which LIFE had claimed as impact of the first shot (Z205 +/-), this still left problems.

(244 - 205) = 39/18.3 = 2.13 seconds.

At this time, most were following along with the FBI's estimated 2.3 to 2.4 seconds of firing time, without taking into consideration that this was "Scope Shooting", and thus they apparantly felt that their own lie had been exposed.

SO! On November 29, 1963, LIFE Magazine had imposed a highly unlikely shooting scenario onto the minds of the public.

Then, came the SS Assassination re-enactment of 12/5/63, which in truthfulness, cleared up much in regards to the actual and true shooting sequence, yet left the question unanswered as to exactly what was JBC doing if he was not reacting to the impact of a bullet.

Enter the FBI to tell us the truths.

And, even though Life Magazine had so informed us that JBC's actions at approximately Z244 represented his having been hit by a bullet, the FBI knew this was unlikely due to the firing time required to operate the rifle.

SO! Give a little more firing time, and the FBI attempted to delete the Z313 impact completely (this photo had never been published, and it must be assumed that they were of the opinion that it could be kept quiet forever) and move the JBC impact farther down the street from the LIFE Magazine Z244 impact.

ERGO, the FBI stated the second shot impact at what is now approximately Z285 when Connally is sufficiently turned to have aligned his body with the actual bullet trajectory through the chest, as well as attempting to correlate a hit to JBC with his statements

================================================================================

=

CONNALLY. We had--we had gone, I guess, 150 feet, maybe 200 feet, I don't recall how far it was, heading down to get on the freeway, the Stemmons Freeway, to go out to the hall where we were going to have lunch and, as I say, the crowds had begun to thin, and we could--I was anticipating that we were going to be at the hall in approximately 5 minutes from the time we turned on Elm Street.

We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right

shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder, and I saw nothing unusual except just people in the crowd, but I did not catch the President in the corner of my eye, and I was interested, because once I heard the shot in my own mind I identified it as a rifle shot, and I immediately--the only thought that crossed my mind was that this is an assassination attempt.

So I looked, failing to see him, I was turning to look back over my left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn. I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little bit to the left of center, and then I felt like someone had hit me in the back.

================================================================================

=

So! The FBI in their "creative accounting" left the first and third/aka Altgens impact in place, made Z313 disappear, and then attempted to give sufficient elapsed time from the first shot to the now claimed second shot impact, in which the rifle could be easily operated.

In this scenario, whoever was driving the bus for the FBI most assuredly deserved the original "BONEHEAD" award in thinking that the Z313 impact could be made to disappear for all to see.

It would seem that the Bonehead who dreamed this up was unaware as to exactly how many times the film had already been watched and exactly how many had already witnessed the devestating effect to JFK's head by the Z313 impact.

Ergo! The birth of the WC to resolve the conflicts and tell us all the facts and truths in order that we could sleep well at night.*

*Unfortunately, this "Fairy Tale" has backfired and in all probability it has keep far more people awake than it has soundly put to sleep.

================================================================================

"the point of the third shot/third hit didn't go away...UNTIL the WC "made" it disappear under the sleight-of-hand of having the original survey sealed, attesting that a "tracing"of the survey was good enough for their purposes, and then using a "cardboard representation" of the "tracing" of the "sealed survey" as evidence...as opposed to UNsealing the survey and using the actual evidence they had in hand! "

3. As you have stated, the WC (or someone) was at least smart enough to recognize that the Z313/aka second shot impact could not be made to disappear.

However! The third shot did not blow cerebral tissue all up into the air for all to see (in the film). Due primarily to the fact that JFK was leaned over, the force of the bullet exit was downward, and the integrity of the skull cavity had been so compromised that the buildup of internal pressures responsible for what we see in Z313 did not and could not occur.

Ergo, make shot#3 disappear!

Which, in and of itself, was no great complicated task.

Unfortunately, this left several residual problems:

a. We have a SS assassination Survey plat as well as personnel who who are familiar with those aspects of the assassination.

b. We have a FBI assassination Survey plat (which was an intentional lie) as well as personnel who are familiar with those aspects of the assassination.

NO PROBLEMO!

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/geekend/?p=1122

Problem Resolution:------Can you blame it on someone else?

1. Make the relatively accurate SS Survey Plat of 12/5/63 disappear.

2. Reduce in size the FBI Survey Plat of 2/7/64, to an extent so small that no one other than a complete idiot* (*one who is sufficiently stupid enough to examine these documents under microscopic examination) would know the difference.

3. Pass the FBI Survey Plat off as being the SS Survey Plat of 12/5/63.

4. And then tell everyone how incorrect the SS assassination was and this is the primary reason why the WC was needed.

This, is GENIUS at work!

Next Problem up for bid:

How to make the first shot impact disappear:

NO PROBLEMO:

1. Don't let the true Z-film in which LIFE Magazine determined an impact at approximately Z204/206, as well as the inherent subsequentially "blurred" frames of the film get out.

2. Create an assassination re-enactment in which one person aims (with the rifle) from the sixth floor window and determines downward angles and car/JFK positions for frames of the film, take photographs from the Zapruder position of this, and then go back to the sixth floor window; change the weapon position and downward angle and re-photograph the assassination re-enactment car multiple; multiple times.

3. Create the "adjusted" position in which aiming points and aiming point elevations can be changed at will, and then photograph these "adjusted" positions as well.

Mr. SPECTER. Now, was frame 249 selected as a situs for calculations on the possible construction that President Kennedy was struck in the back at the first point unadjusted at which he emerged from the tree, to wit: frame 207,

Mr. SPECTER. What was the adjusted frame for the first view that the marksman had of the President's stand-in coming out from under the tree?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. That is frame 210 and has been marked as Commission Exhibit No. 893 and represents the 10-inch adjustment for the difference in the height of the car as compared with frame 207.

(absolute GENIUS)

4. Who told Robert West to include this on his survey plat???

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0464b.htm

NOT ME! He was merely informed that we need a "tabulation". No one told him to put it onto the survey for all to see!

Do you see the problems it has created for us in regards to what frames of the film were actually surveyed in and the "accurate" re-enactment composite photo's we have made?????

5. Wait a minute, lookee here on this WC Survey Plat. He also included information relative to where the concrete curb with the "Tague" hit had been removed.

Who told him to do that?

We can't have people know that we/the FBI, have long known of this and that we removed this curb back well prior to the assassination re-enactment in May.

Do you see the problems this creates for us?

CONFERENCE TIME ON PROBLEM RESOLUTION:

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/geekend/?p=1122

Problem Resolution:-----Can you make it disappear?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+

You know, with such magnificently demonstrated abilities at problem resolution, one could potentially rise to positions of great power, be it within the corporate structure such as ENRON, or even the US Government.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I do hope this has shed additional "perspective" on things Mark.

Your "Final Exam" is in the mail.

Tom

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lastly, part of the key to understanding of this evidence lies in the

obfuscation of examination of the clothing of JFK in which all

evidence is in fact "Hearsay" in which absolutely none of the actual

FBI Laboratory Reports were entered into evidence to support what is

presented; the person giving the testimony (FBI Agent Frazier)

conducted absolutely none of this testing (and was not even qualified

to do so), and which testimony is in direct conflict with the actual

Laboratory Notes and examination results as completed by FBI Agent

Henry Heiberger who was the only FBI Agent to conduct any examination

of the clothing of JFK.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are those here who had best put in some "overtime", or else DVP is going to walk away with the "BONEHEAD OF THE YEAR" award a second time.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...addcac7189c8ffb

Correct!

"Kook" Purvis preferences the spectrographic analyis information

prepared and completed by FBI Agent Henry Heiberger.

And, had you bothered to examine this evidence then you would come to

realize exactly how little you actually know about the facts of the

assassination.

1. There exists TWO seperate and distictive holes/penetrations

through the back of JFK's coat.

2. That hole located approximately 6-inches below the top of the

collar and approximately 2-inches to the right of center, which hole

was created by CE399, and which penetration goes through the outer

layer of the coat as well as the inner liner

of the coat on a relatively straight "through and through" passage.

3. That hole located just below the bottom edge of the coat collar

and approximately one to one and one-half inches right of center, and

which hole penetrates the outer layer of the coat as well as the inner

liner of the coat, yet does so on an obtuse/acute angle, and which

penetration was created by the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot bullet.

In addition, one will find, if they examine the evidece, where a

"control" sample was taken from:

1. The left side of the coat approximately mid-way down the garmet,

and which control sample was taken for comparision with the CE399

entrance point.

2. Under the coat collar slightly to the left of the actual

penetration located at the lower edge of the coat collar, and which

control sample was taken for comparison with the bullet penetration

hole located at the lower edge of the coat collar.

Lastly, if one will actually review the resulsts of Henry Heiberger's

spectrographic analysis, they will find that the sample which was

taken from BOTH of these bullet penetration holes through the coat of

JFK, was tested and BOTH demonstrated a "+" indication for copper.

So Parrothead!

Be sure and come back to visit and continue to demonstrate exactly how

little you actually know in regards to the forensic; ballistic;

pathological; and phyisical evidence.

Just as you apparantly did not know that the SS assassination re-

enactment video demonstrated the impact locations for the SECOND/aka

Z313 impact as well as the THIRD/LAST/Survey Stationing 4+95 impact

which occurred some 30-feet farther down Elm St. from the Z313 impact.

(Directly in front of James Altgens location)

And I might add, exactly where the SS on 12/5/63 as well as the FBI on

2/7/64 determined the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot impact to be located and

had it surveyed in and placed on their survey plats.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have we "re-learned" anything Mark???????

praytell award it to him (DVP), AGAIN.... Mark, great recap! Tom, thanks for all your efforts.... including FBI Frazier 'testing' tid-bits..

DHealy

including FBI Frazier 'testing' tid-bits..

DHealy

The "qualification" as if fact in regards to the second bullet hole penetration (aka that hole located just below the lower edge of the coat collar) was initially slipped in through a "slight*/sleight-of-hand" trick on the part of Arlen Specter during the questioning of Dr. Humes.

In that regards, on must truthfully question the integrity of Dr. Humes as he was fully aware of the bullet entrance into the scalp of JFK at the lower edge of the hairline, and even though he may have been an unwitting accomplish, he most assuredly should have questioned a penetration which went through the outer fabric of the coat and then the inner liner of the coat, on the same type of "slanted" angle as was the bullet entry from the scalp entry point through the EOP skull entry, and which hole in the coat correlated exactly with the entry point into JFK's scalp at the back of his head.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/humes.htm

Mr. SPECTER - Mr. Chief Justice, may it please the Commission, I would like to have identified for the record three articles on which I have placed Commission Exhibits Nos. 393 being the coat worn by the President, 394 being the shirt, and 395 being the President's tie, and at this time move for their admission into evidence.

The CHAIRMAN. It may be admitted.

Commander HUMES - That is approximately correct, sir. This defect, I might say, continues on through the material.

Attached to this garment is the memorandum

Note: Humes did not state "a memorandum".

Humes; as well as virtually every other important witness was "pre-questioned" primarily by Arlen Specter prior to officially going "on the record".

Which by the way, only a complete dumb-A lawyer always does prior to putting anyone on the stand.

Therefore, in a "prior" questioning and discussion, Humes (along with Boswell & Fincke) had been lead to believe that the "Memorandum" established a "bona-fide" statement that the hole located just below the lower edge of the collar was where a "Comparision/control" sample of cloth had been removed by the FBI Spectrographic lab for examination and comparison.

Apparantly, in all minds (with the exception of ole "Doubting Thomas", this bona-fide held true).

And the later, with FBI Agent Frazier's testimony:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazr2.htm

Mr. SPECTER - Did any tests conducted on the coat disclose any metallic substance on that area of that hole?

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. I had a spectrographer run an analysis of a portion of the hole which accounts for its being slightly enlarged at the present time. He took a sample of cloth and made an analysis of it. I don't know actually whether I am expected to give the results of his analysis or not.

Mr. SPECTER - Yes; would you please, or let me ask you first of all, were those tests run by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the regular course of its testing procedures?

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; they were.

Mr. SPECTER - And have those results been made available to you through the regular recordkeeping procedures of the FBI?

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER - Would you then please tell us what those tests disclose?

Mr. FRAZIER - Traces of copper were found around the margins of the hole in the back of the coat, and as a control, a very small section under the collar was taken, and no copper being found there, it was concluded that the copper was foreign to the coat itself. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Certainly glad that my old Battallion Commander in the 82nd Airborne Division insisted that I dispose of all concepts learned (supposedly) and thereafter "re-learn" the proper usage and understanding of the English language.

There is most assuredly a considerable difference between a hole in the cloth fabric of the back of JFK's coat which is just below the lower edge of the collar, and a location which is UNDER the collar and actually represents where Henry Heiberger took the "control" sample for comparison with the actual bullet hole penetration at the collar.

The "memorandum" and the spectrographic examination of the clothing of JFK can only be fully understood when one examines those test result documents of Henry Heiberger in which he received a "+" indication for copper from examination of the lower as well as the upper holes in the back of JFK's coat, as well as indicating where on the coat the "control" samples were taken.

And, although Robert Frazier certainly never out-and-out lied to me during my journey of attempting to find some facts and truths, he most assuredly did not correctly inform me as to who actually conducted the testing of JFK's clothing, and it would seem appears to have been a deliberate attempt to lead me away from Henry Heiberger.

So! Frazier told us, truthfully I might add, where the "control" sample was taken:

and as a control, a very small section under the collar was taken,

And Humes told us where the bullet hole penetration was located:

Situated above it just below the collar is an additional defect.

Exactly how much of a rocket scientist does one have to be to recognize the difference between a point located UNDER the collar as opposed to a point which is located JUST BELOW the collar?

P.S. It also helps if one has Henry Heiberger's notes and drawings in which one can clearly see the difference's as well, along with his "+" for copper testing results.

P.P.S. LTC Hanrick (an English Professor by the way) also informed me that in order to attempt to avoid looking like a complete fool, one should acquire everything known to exist in regards to a subject matter and to then study and learn it prior to insertion of foot into mouth.

In that regards he stated that even if one does appear foolish, they will appear far less foolish than anyone else who has ever written anything on the subject matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
In life, one should pay compliment to those persons (be they children or adults) who demonstrate excellence, in whatever category.

Conversely, one would assume that clearly demonstrated ignorance should also be fully recognized and pointed out to the individual, as well as, if necessary, "shouted from the rooftop".

Not so with children, as their brain has yet to fully develop to that extent to which we refer as the "rational thought process".

Adults are a completely different matter!

So goes the case of Mr. David Von Pein/aka David Von "Pinhead", as he has just been awarded my "Bonehead of the Year" award.

Wow! Your really going out on a limb here!

BB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...