The Education Forum

Requirement to Reregister

And it's even fairly simple to do -- even I managed (and I'm a fully paid up member of the IT-Luddite Federation) once Andy explained it to me in words of one syllable....

Well done Ned :clapping:lol:

John,

I attempted to reregister inasmuch as I was told I had to and when I did it was rejected because the e-mail address had already been registered. Of course I know it is because I was initially registered quite properly (I believe)

Please advise if I need to reregister and advise please if you still have my photo and bio.

Thank you

LTC Daniel Marvin, US Army Special Forces (Retired)

John,

I attempted to reregister inasmuch as I was told I had to and when I did it was rejected because the e-mail address had already been registered.  Of course I know it is because I was initially registered quite properly (I believe)

Please advise if I need to reregister and advise please if you still have my photo and bio.

Thank you

LTC Daniel Marvin, US Army Special Forces (Retired)

Hi

Your account is fine as it stands. There is no need for you to reregister. The request to do this was aimed at members who had not used their proper names as user names only.

We are however encouraging all members to add a link in their signatures to their biographies. If you'd like me to do this for you please advise.

Guest Chris Sweeney

I am just testing to see if my attempts to add a link have worked!

I hope it has and I also hope I have met all the new membership requirements by adding my first name to the link in my signature.