The Education Forum

David Von Pein

John Simkin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't the researcher go to alt.assassination.jfk and ask him directly?

yes, exactly the place..... Every chance Lone Nut-Wing Nut Von Pein gets to promote Vinnie Bugliosis' tome Reclaiming History, Von Pein blathers on.

His foolishness, and his minions can be found on alt.conspiracy.jfk too! DVP never announced at any public funcvtion that he is indeedDavid Von Pein. Never participated in a public JFKassassination forum, seminar, symposium, anniversary and/or function as David Von Pein. Some speculate David Von Pein and David Reitzes are one in the same, as was recently discussed on Black Op Radio with Jim DeEugenio.

Frankly I'm surprised anyone cares who the hell he is, or what he does.... concerning the JFK assassination case, Von Pein is nothing more than a glorified copy & paste artist with zilch to offer.

Has anyone met DVP? Has anyone met Reitzes? Is the question of whether he is an actual person or a persona the reason the question is being asked here?

yes, exactly the place..... Every chance Lone Nut-Wing Nut Von Pein gets to promote Vinnie Bugliosis' tome Reclaiming History, Von Pein blathers on.

His foolishness, and his minions can be found on alt.conspiracy.jfk too! DVP never announced at any public funcvtion that he is indeedDavid Von Pein. Never participated in a public JFKassassination forum, seminar, symposium, anniversary and/or function as David Von Pein. Some speculate David Von Pein and David Reitzes are one in the same, as was recently discussed on Black Op Radio with Jim DeEugenio.

Frankly I'm surprised anyone cares who the hell he is, or what he does.... concerning the JFK assassination case, Von Pein is nothing more than a glorified copy & paste artist with zilch to offer.

Careful there! He may come after you with his "Award" in hand.

As we used to say down here in the south. "He must have been whipped with an "ignorant stick"."

Has anyone met DVP? Has anyone met Reitzes? Is the question of whether he is an actual person or a persona the reason the question is being asked here?

I have no idea what JSimkin's "researcher" is looking for -- Your second question has been posed (in certain circles) for about a year now, not that its that important. Other than the amount of Lone Nut disinfo over the years that spouts from the two 'personas'.... between the two, I suspect at least 60,000+ USENET posts concerning the JFK assassination (Lone Nut version).

No one that I know of has met or even seen a David Von Pein at any public JFK assassination function, with ANY of the big names within the research community. Last person I heard that has spoken with or to DReitzes is none other than Bob Vernon... (once I spoke on the phone to a Dave Reitzes concerning the assassination some 8-9 years ago).

Careful there! He may come after you with his "Award" in hand.

As we used to say down here in the south. "He must have been whipped with an "ignorant stick"."

:lol:

[ name=David G. Healy' date='Jan 23 2009, 06:22 PM' post='161795]

I have no idea what JSimkin's "researcher" is looking for --

If you are truly interested, then why not PM John Simkin and see if he can find out for you .... seems simple enough.

No one that I know of has met or even seen a David Von Pein at any public JFK assassination function, with ANY of the big names within the research community.

I am not a fan of Von Pein at all ... I believe him to be a xxxxx. But in his defense .... a big name to you (David) is one that has more than three letters in it, so what was your point? :lol:

[ name=David G. Healy' date='Jan 23 2009, 06:22 PM' post='161795]

I have no idea what JSimkin's "researcher" is looking for --

If you are truly interested, then why not PM John Simkin and see if he can find out for you .... seems simple enough.

No one that I know of has met or even seen a David Von Pein at any public JFK assassination function, with ANY of the big names within the research community.

I am not a fan of Von Pein at all ... I believe him to be a xxxxx. But in his defense .... a big name to you (David) is one that has more than three letters in it, so what was your point? :lol:

ahh, who asked you anything? When I want something from you I'll ring Gary Mack -- so sitdown, xxxxx! (and of course you'll run to DVP's defense, you've no choice, da trolls gotta hang together)

OK, I'm not a moderator...but the Miller argumentation/namecalling threads already have "Gordon Arnold" in the title. Let's not bring these petty squabbles over here.

I'm curious to find out who Von Pein actually is [i'm assuming it's a nom de plume], and I don't need another thread to ignore because of the juvenile squabbling.

OK, I'm not a moderator...but the Miller argumentation/namecalling threads already have "Gordon Arnold" in the title. Let's not bring these petty squabbles over here.

I'm curious to find out who Von Pein actually is [i'm assuming it's a nom de plume], and I don't need another thread to ignore because of the juvenile squabbling.

Yea, even though he's a nitwit, there's no need to be insulting him by implying he's one and the same as David Reitzes, as I can attest they are two different nitwits who don't have the gonads to sign on here and talk honestly about the assassination of President Kennedy.

And indeed, instead of rising above mere debunkers and generating new and usefull knowledge and research, they decided they liked being nitwit schmucks and distractions.

They could have been contenders though...if they only had the gonads...

BK

Yea, even though he's a nitwit, there's no need to be insulting him by implying he's one and the same as David Reitzes, as I can attest they are two different nitwits who don't have the gonads to sign on here and talk honestly about the assassination of President Kennedy.

Indeed. In my experience, the Peinster always puts up a fight no matter how lame

and fact-free it is.

Dave Reitzes always curls into a ball and never engages the discussion. "That's my

opinion, Cliff" -- is as far as he ever got in rebuttal with me.

Two different clowns. Same circus.

then hit the USENET boards: alt.conspiracy.jfk or alt.assassination.jfk and ASK him. He trolls both 24/7.... Or simply GOOGLE him! That juvenile enough for ya, Mark?

then hit the USENET boards: alt.conspiracy.jfk or alt.assassination.jfk and ASK him. He trolls both 24/7.... Or simply GOOGLE him! That juvenile enough for ya, Mark?

I am also curious about Von Pein's identity, and suspect he's somebody else. Most LN's are more than happy to tell you their qualifications. Not so Von Pein, who won't even post a picture of himself.

That said, I don't consider him a total xxxxx. He's posted a lot of early news footage on his Youtube channel; these are definitely worth looking at. He's also posted links to interviews with his hero, Bugliosi, which prove that Bugliosi was working pretty much from a script, repeating the same lines from city to city, much as a stand-up comedian. Call VB the anti-Bill Hicks.