The Education Forum

Probable Cause: ReThinking of the JFK Plot by Robin Haines

John Simkin

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseC...9144&EDATE=

'Probable Cause': Provocative New Book Seeks to Shed New Light, Offer Alternative Theories on JFK's Assassination

WINCHESTER, Va., Feb. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- In her compelling, controversial new book, "Probable Cause: ReThinking of the JFK Plot" (published by AuthorHouse), Robin Haines seeks to deliver a powerful message to the American people about the circumstances surrounding the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Taking a radical departure from the Warren Report theories, Haines distances herself from the idea that JFK's death was the result of a criminal conspiracy. Instead of seeing it as a crime plotted against the president by others, she claims the assassination was a massive deception staged from within the government as a means of civil defense.

According to Haines, the president was fully aware of the government's plot and fully cooperated with intelligence officers, giving authorization to proceed. "He signed a direct Presidential Executive Order, and personally arranged for the security precautions normally in effect to be removed," she writes.

"Probable Cause" names three men Haines believes are responsible for the assassination. At the time the book was first written, all three men were still living, but are now deceased. Although Haines believes she had enough evidence compiled to have them arrested, she "really doesn't think they did anything wrong," she writes, asserting that the assassination was carried out legally according to the laws in place in 1963.

Haines goes on to discuss the controversy surrounding the identity of Maurice Bishop, the testimony presented to the State Intelligence Committee in 1979, and E. Howard Hunt's lawsuit with the now-defunct Liberty Lobby. Haines also writes in depth about the mystery novels and spy thrillers written and published by Hunt and his colleague, David Atlee Phillips.

A must-read for any JFK conspiracy theorist, "Probable Cause" emerges with new evidence and compelling arguments. "The possibility does exist that JFK had to die in order to save America," Haines writes. "The 'Deception in Dallas' may have been the only alternative to nuclear war." Find out more in the compelling pages of "Probable Cause: ReThinking of the JFK Plot."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it. JFK signed an executive order authorizing his own assassination? No wonder this book is self-published.

I don't get it. JFK signed an executive order authorizing his own assassination? No wonder this book is self-published.

Ron, Robin F. Haines has published other history books re:Australia, and was once somehow affiliated with Flinders University, Australia.

And if you don't think the executive order business is true, read or reread the Valkyrie at Dealey Plaza and Four Leaves threads.

Though, since not haveing read any of her books, I don't know if they are about the same executive order as the Sept. 23, 1963.

Haines also wrote another book about the JFK assassination published a few years ago.

Deception in Dallas.

http://www.alibris.com/search/books/author/Haines,%20Robin

BK

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseC...9144&EDATE=

'Probable Cause': Provocative New Book Seeks to Shed New Light, Offer Alternative Theories on JFK's Assassination

WINCHESTER, Va., Feb. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- In her compelling, controversial new book, "Probable Cause: ReThinking of the JFK Plot" (published by AuthorHouse), Robin Haines seeks to deliver a powerful message to the American people about the circumstances surrounding the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Taking a radical departure from the Warren Report theories, Haines distances herself from the idea that JFK's death was the result of a criminal conspiracy. Instead of seeing it as a crime plotted against the president by others, she claims the assassination was a massive deception staged from within the government as a means of civil defense.

According to Haines, the president was fully aware of the government's plot and fully cooperated with intelligence officers, giving authorization to proceed. "He signed a direct Presidential Executive Order, and personally arranged for the security precautions normally in effect to be removed," she writes.

"Probable Cause" names three men Haines believes are responsible for the assassination. At the time the book was first written, all three men were still living, but are now deceased. Although Haines believes she had enough evidence compiled to have them arrested, she "really doesn't think they did anything wrong," she writes, asserting that the assassination was carried out legally according to the laws in place in 1963.

Haines goes on to discuss the controversy surrounding the identity of Maurice Bishop, the testimony presented to the State Intelligence Committee in 1979, and E. Howard Hunt's lawsuit with the now-defunct Liberty Lobby. Haines also writes in depth about the mystery novels and spy thrillers written and published by Hunt and his colleague, David Atlee Phillips.

A must-read for any JFK conspiracy theorist, "Probable Cause" emerges with new evidence and compelling arguments. "The possibility does exist that JFK had to die in order to save America," Haines writes. "The 'Deception in Dallas' may have been the only alternative to nuclear war." Find out more in the compelling pages of "Probable Cause: ReThinking of the JFK Plot."

Unique disinfo or insanito....that JFK signed an 'executive suicide order'.....I give it -273 [absolute zero], without even reading it....."give us a break!" (as we say in the USA)

Peter,

That's the idea behind Valkyrie and Four Leaves.

Did you read those threads?

BK

This book is absurd on its face. The conspirators get more desperate by the year. Books like this are

for the sole purpose of making one possessing legit inquiry into the assassination look like a kook.

BK: Just because this theory may have been the case in other instances does not give it legitimacy

in the assassination of JFK. JFK has no desire to commit suicide. The PTB had every desire to

murder him and blame a patsy.

Dawn

This book is absurd on its face. The conspirators get more desperate by the year. Books like this are

for the sole purpose of making one possessing legit inquiry into the assassination look like a kook.

BK: Just because this theory may have been the case in other instances does not give it legitimacy

in the assassination of JFK. JFK has no desire to commit suicide. The PTB had every desire to

murder him and blame a patsy.

Dawn

Since none of us have actually read the book, how can we say how absurd it is?

While JFK certainly didn't commit suicide, people like Gus Russo claim that RFK set up the covert ops to kill Castro that were used to kill JFK, and felt responsible for the murder.

Now after we see that they - those plotting the overthrow of Castro, were studying the Valkyrie plot, which included a very specific attribute of getting Hitler to sign off on the Contingency plans and COG appararatus that was to be used against him - in the assassination and coup - why find it so difficult to believe those plotting to kill JFK got him to sign off on the anti-Castro Cuban plans that were used at Dealey Plaza?

And then consider that the day before they told the JCS of the plans to use the Valkyrie plot against Castro - JFK signs a secret Executive Order - authorizing Four Leaves, which concerned military communications?

Hitler and JFK didn't KNOW or realize they were signing off on their own death warrent, but they still signed off on these plans.

I think somebody ought to read the book before dismissing it outright, and consider the ideas detailed in Valkyrie that were used against Castro, and turned up at Dealey Plaza.

Why not get Robin Haines to join us an you can express your disbelief to her and see if she can explain it.

I'm saying that what she says supports the Valkyrie concepts and what they did to JFK.

Bill Kelly

So, JFK willingly risked the life of his wife, the Connelly's and innocent bystanders? I dont need to read this book to know its utter nonsense. This is the second book written by Haines on JFK, the first being: Deception in Dallas : A Rational Explanation & Moral Justification of the JFK Plot. If you can call it a book, its only 128 pages long. Published in 2002.

Edited by Denis Pointing

hmmm...didn't really do anything wrong cuz it was legal...maybe she should take a percozet and have a good liedown. But then again, maybe not. (Though I supppose if it's a good read, perhaps her dreams might be even better for it.)...is my initial reaction.

It's a review, with a 'psychopathic' quote, 'she "really doesn't think they did anything wrong," she writes'. ( like 'I was only following orders' typical NAZI response. ) However,(IMO) William makes a good point re Valkyrie.

hmmm...didn't really do anything wrong cuz it was legal...maybe she should take a percozet and have a good liedown. But then again, maybe not. (Though I supppose if it's a good read, perhaps her dreams might be even better for it.)...is my initial reaction.

It's a review, with a 'psychopathic' quote, 'she "really doesn't think they did anything wrong," she writes'. ( like 'I was only following orders' typical NAZI response. ) However,(IMO) William makes a good point re Valkyrie.

Maybe her reasoning is that it wasn't a federal crime at the time to kill the president?

But the idea, so easily dismissed as rediculious by Ron, Peter and Dawn, - that those who killed the president had a pre-established plan to blame the assassination on the opposition, THEIR Opposition - is not so ludricuous when the level of deception is understood.

And if the assassination really was controlled at a point so high in the government, then we can stop debating about the lone-nut, the mafia, oilmen and Cubas, as only those high in government circles could get the President and his brother to sign off on cover-ops and COG contingency plans that would transfer the executive powers in a national emergency.

I don't think Hitler or JFK knew they were signing their death warents, and they certainly didn't want to commit suicide, but the concept stands - that those who arranged for the murder of JFK took over the government, and utilized the Valkyrie plans as a model.

And that certainly limits the suspects to a select few in the DOD-CIA-ALPA ops.

Now will somebody please get a copy and read Robin Haines' books and tell us whether she's full of crap or not.

Thanks,

BK

Why not get Robin Haines to join us an you can express your disbelief to her and see if she can explain it.

I will do that. She is going to send me a book for review.

I haven't read the new book but I read "Deception in Dallas." Save your money. Not only is it barely over 100 pages, it achieves that length only by using large type and triple-spacing. This book is the "Plan 9 from Outer Space" of assassination literature. No research, nothing new, and an incoherent, barely literate, writing style.

I will do that. She is going to send me a book for review.

I haven't read the new book but I read "Deception in Dallas." Save your money. Not only is it barely over 100 pages, it achieves that length only by using large type and triple-spacing. This book is the "Plan 9 from Outer Space" of assassination literature. No research, nothing new, and an incoherent, barely literate, writing style.

Gary,

Can you summerize it in fewer words then?

What does she mean that JFK committed suicide when he signe off on Executive Orders?

Also, is this the same Robin Haines who wrote serious historical research on Australia and was a visiting professor at Flinders University?

Is that a legitimate institution?

Thanks,

BK

Guest Tom Scully

Bill,

The first thing I looked at the other day was "Flinders U" in Australia. It seems it is a legitimate, government sponsored institution of higher learning. I was disappointed that it did not fall apart like a "cheap suit", as in my quick takes on shill orgs, like Heritage Foundation, Manhattan Institute, techcentralstation, etc., usually and quickly do when poked and prodded...

http://www.flinders.edu.au

Edited by Tom Scully