The Education Forum

Forum Software Update, recount and rebuild

The forum update is now almost complete. Hopefully there shouldn't be too many teething problems but do let me know if there are issues.

The PM system should now be working and I am in the process of making sure all attachments and images are rebuilt. I see my own avatar has been orphaned somewhere in the process and so shall be uploading something a little more up to date later on :ice

The forum update is now almost complete. Hopefully there shouldn't be too many teething problems but do let me know if there are issues.

The PM system should now be working and I am in the process of making sure all attachments and images are rebuilt. I see my own avatar has been orphaned somewhere in the process and so shall be uploading something a little more up to date later on :lol:

I thought you had taken it down so you could not be identified by Charles. :ice

What a great game tonight. Very impressive attempt by Liverpool. Do you think it will impact on their title challenge?

The PM system should now be working and I am in the process of making sure all attachments and images are rebuilt. I see my own avatar has been orphaned somewhere in the process and so shall be uploading something a little more up to date later on :lol:

I thought you had taken it down so you could not be identified by Charles. :hotorwot

What a great game tonight. Very impressive attempt by Liverpool. Do you think it will impact on their title challenge?

I agree an excellent game on the eve of an emotionally charged day for Liverpool and all Liverpool fans. Fantastic performance and I felt we were quite unlucky.

I expect Liverpool will win all of their remaining league games - this may or may not be enough to win the league.

As for Charles - well I wouldn't want to be his psycho therapist that's for sure. In response to offering to help him I have received a couple of extraordinarily offensive e-mails from him over the last 24 hours - he is a sad and empty vessel making a great deal of noise.

• 1 month later...