The Education Forum

Judyth Baker

Bill Byas

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two witnesses who put Judyth and Lee together as lovers. Most other witnesses are either dead (like Sherman, Ferrie and Banister to name a few) or afraid to talk.

There are no (public)  documents to put Oswald and Ochsner together. You can be sure this would not be in Ochsner's interest and that he has done his best  to avoid any paper trail on this connection, given the sensitivity and secrecy of these operations. So ... No, unfortunately there are no such documents available that I know of.

What about witnesses? Many witnesses put Oswald with Ferrie, Bannister, Bertand, Bishop, ect. and these too were highly sensitve guarded by C.I.A.. Did any witnesses put Oswald rtogether with Ochner or Mary Sherman?

Bill

Guest Bob Vernon

"There are still people who deny Judyth was a cancer researcher. There is even a %4#@ who claims she did not live in New Orleans at the time, because he believes his own lies that "she got the streets wrong".

Hello, I'm the %4#@ that Dankbaar is referring to here, faleely, I might add, but once you get to know Wim then will you understand his lack of honesty and his lust for profit.

I have never questioned whether Judyth lived in New Orleans. I only question her story about Ozzie which I believe is totally false.

Of special interest is that I spoke with people that were involved in her 60 Minutes program that was canned. They told me point blank she was delusional (their words). That post is on JFK related newsgroups around the world.

Bob Vernon

"There are still people who deny Judyth was a cancer researcher. There is even a %4#@ who claims she did not live in New Orleans at the time, because he believes his own lies that "she got the streets wrong".

Hello, I'm the %4#@ that Dankbaar is referring to here, faleely, I might add, but once you get to know Wim then will you understand his lack of honesty and his lust for profit.

I have never questioned whether Judyth lived in New Orleans.  I only question her story about Ozzie which I believe is totally false.

Of special interest is that I spoke with people that were involved in her 60 Minutes program that was canned.  They told me point blank she was delusional (their words).  That post is on JFK related newsgroups around the world.

Bob Vernon

Mr. Vernon is referring to Brian Duffy, a Senior Editor of U.S. News and

World Report. He is in no way affiliated with CBS News or its "60 Minutes" news magazine, the only connection in this case being that the segment on Judyth was to be a joint project of CBS and USN&WR.

Of considerable interest are the comments of Don Hewitt, producer of 60 Minutes. He was also the producer of CBS Evening News in 1963, and is a veteran reporter, having worked for CBS for 55 years.

A link to the 6th Floor Museum interview of Mr. Hewitt may be found at:

http://www.hdtl.org/hewitt.html

There are links to the C-SPAN video and audio.

It's a fascinating interview concerning many aspects of the assassination, as well as a first-hand view of his belief in Judyth's credibility.

Steve

Guest Bob Vernon

" Mr. Vernon is referring to Brian Duffy, a Senior Editor of U.S. News and

World Report. He is in no way affiliated with CBS News or its "60 Minutes" news magazine, the only connection in this case being that the segment on Judyth was to be a joint project of CBS and USN&WR."

Of considerable interest are the comments of Don Hewitt, producer of 60 Minutes. He was also the producer of CBS Evening News in 1963, and is a veteran reporter, having worked for CBS for 55 years."

Please note how Stocker tried to twist my words around. I never said the man was part of 60 minutes or CBS. Stocker tries to make you believe I did. Shameful, but I'm used to Stocker for he answers every post I make on the alt.conspiracy.jfk newsgroup even when they don't pertain to him.

The gentleman I spoke to also told me that Mike Wallace and he speak all the time and they have discussed Judyth being a hoax.

Mr. Stocker does not know Mr. Hewitt. I do. Don Hewitt is one tough powerful bird and will tell you anything. He will also tell you things that are not true. I can personally vouch for that as can many of the people that worked around me for the last 12 years on this project. But hey, he's Don Hewitt and we're not. It comes with the territory.

Bob Vernon

"  Mr. Vernon is referring to Brian Duffy, a Senior Editor of U.S. News and

World Report. He is in no way affiliated with CBS News or its "60 Minutes" news magazine, the only connection in this case being that the segment on Judyth was to be a joint project of CBS and USN&WR."

Of considerable interest are the comments of Don Hewitt, producer of 60 Minutes. He was also the producer of CBS Evening News in 1963, and is a veteran reporter, having worked for CBS for 55 years."

Please note how Stocker tried to twist my words around.  I never said the man was part of 60 minutes or CBS.  Stocker tries to make you believe I did.  Shameful, but I'm used to Stocker for he answers every post I make on the alt.conspiracy.jfk newsgroup even when they don't pertain to him.

The gentleman I spoke to also told me that Mike Wallace and he speak all the time and they have discussed Judyth being a hoax.

Mr. Stocker does not know Mr. Hewitt.  I do.  Don Hewitt is one tough powerful bird and will tell you anything.  He will also tell you things that are not true.  I can personally vouch for that as can many of the people that worked around me for the last 12 years on this project.  But hey, he's Don Hewitt and we're not.  It comes with the territory.

Bob Vernon

Don't be condescending, you have no way of knowing who I know. I've followed Mr. Hewitt's career for many years, and yes, he is tough. He's from the old school, where reporters actually worked to get their stories. His reputation needs no defense, it's on the record.

As for twisting your words, I wouldn't dream of it. You were attempting to mislead people about the events surrounding the 60 Minutes story, I merely cited a real authority on that subject.

Regarding the newsgroups, they are, by and large, the gossip mills of the internet. Why would I care what you post? I certainly don't have the time or inclination to reply to everything you post, most of it speaks for itself.

Steve

Guest Bob Vernon

"Don't be condescending, you have no way of knowing who I know. I've followed Mr. Hewitt's career for many years, and yes, he is tough. He's from the old school, where reporters actually worked to get their stories. His reputation needs no defense, it's on the record."

BV: Then tell me, do you know Don Hewitt? Have you ever spoken to him?

As for twisting your words, I wouldn't dream of it. You were attempting to mislead people about the events surrounding the 60 Minutes story, I merely cited a real authority on that subject.

BV: I misled no one. I told them exactly what the gentleman told me and that is Judyth is delusional. It is you who is misleading the people.

Regarding the newsgroups, they are, by and large, the gossip mills of the internet. Why would I care what you post? I certainly don't have the time or inclination to reply to everything you post, most of it speaks for itself.

BV: Then why do you replly to eveything I post?

Judyth  has answered me about the claims of Dave Reitzes, who is a staunt follower of John Mcadams in my book. I am sure she will answer you once she sees this post. Personally I would not dignify any of Reitszes' claims with a response. His methods are despicable in my view.

Wim,

I do'nt know what you mean by his 'methods' does'nt he pretty much look up things in books?

If Reites is wrong the only thing to do is to say what is right. If you do'nt people will say your 'copping out' and then guess what?-Mcadams wins.

Sincerenly,

Bill

Bill, would you please tell me a little more about yourself? Such as your interest in the JFK assassination, when it started, what you believe, what you studied and if you have published or written anything on the case? You are a new member and I have never seen your name before. Are you "a new kid on the block" or have you been around a lot longer?

Thanks in advance,

Wim

Wim,

I have not writen or published, I just have read a lot of the best known books-(Lane, Garrison, Summers,Marrs, Proudy, Torboitt, Lifton, Fonzi, Contract on America, Fezter, ect.). I have been ineterested for about 10 years, maybe not quite10. I suspect some C.I.A. and Mafia players were invovled.

How long have you been into it? btw, Do you know about Casey Brennan and Barry Seals? They're names come up on the internet alot.

Bill

Guest Bob Vernon
Genetlemen,

Please-feelings run strong on these issues, but can we try to stick with facts instead of opinoins?

Bill

Bill:

I'm trying hard to do that. I understand that a great many students read this site and I truly respect that.

But, with all due respect, I don't take any malarky from anyone when it comes to the truth. I've spent a fortune of my perspnal money as well as legitimate private investor's money to get to the truth, that's been our only goal. That changed when Dankbaar became involved and now I have had to re-assert my rights to my properties.

In re-evaluating the evidence based on what I now know and didn't know when it was happening, I have had to face the reality that James Files, like Judyth, is a hoax. I have been forthright with that information and it is important that each and every student know and understand the truth.

I will try my best to avoid people like Stocker and others, but, again, I don't play dead and I don't let people twist my words. A lot of folks have tried to twist my words over the years but I have not allowed any of them to do so.

Hopefully, this will clarify my position for I truly respect yours.

Regards,

Bob Vernon

Genetlemen,

Please-feelings run strong on these issues, but can we try to stick with facts instead of opinoins?

Bill

Bill,

You're right. This is, I'm afraid, a pattern with Mr. Vernon. Frankly, we'll never move forward as long as this man continues this pattern.

He's well aware of Mr. Hewitt's stature, yet he has no facts with which to rebut him, so his reply is that he "knows Don Hewitt", just as he "knows" everyone in New Orleans.

His sole interest in the assassination is a financial one, which will become all too apparent as he continues to post. For 10 years, he attempted to discredit all who didn't believe the James Files story, with that interest now gone, he puts together a quickie documentary to "debunk hoaxes" (including, according to him, Judyth Baker).

He speaks of "major US media" claiming that Judyth is lying (Duffy), and that many of the "top JFK researchers" (Lifton) don't believe her. And on and on, ad nauseum.

Keeping that in mind, I'm not going to spend the next 10 years replying to every wild accusation he concocts. It wastes my time and that of the members of this forum.

Steve

Judyth  has answered me about the claims of Dave Reitzes, who is a staunt follower of John Mcadams in my book. I am sure she will answer you once she sees this post. Personally I would not dignify any of Reitszes' claims with a response. His methods are despicable in my view.

Wim,

I do'nt know what you mean by his 'methods' does'nt he pretty much look up things in books?

If Reites is wrong the only thing to do is to say what is right. If you do'nt people will say your 'copping out' and then guess what?-Mcadams wins.

Sincerenly,

Bill

Bill,

I could write a book about Reitzes' methods, but I don't have the time and interest. Let me suffice with one that is enough for me. If you go to the alt.conspiracy.jfk newsgroup and do a serach for Joe West, you will see that he tries to portray Joe West as a conman. Joe West is dead and he can't defend himself. My opinion of Joe West is that he was a great man who tried to do (and would have been succesful had he lived) the only sensible thing in this case as to solving the question if there was a conspiracy involving multiple shooters: exhume the body of JFK.

Wim.

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Bill, would you please tell me a little more about yourself? Such as your interest in the JFK assassination, when it started, what you believe, what you studied and if you have published or written anything on the case? You are a new member and I have never seen your name before. Are you "a new kid on the block" or have you been around a lot longer?

Thanks in advance,

Wim

Wim,

I have not writen or published, I just have read a lot of the best known books-(Lane, Garrison, Summers,Marrs, Proudy, Torboitt, Lifton, Fonzi, Contract on America, Fezter, ect.). I have been ineterested for about 10 years, maybe not quite10. I suspect some C.I.A. and Mafia players were invovled.

How long have you been into it? btw, Do you know about Casey Brennan and Barry Seals? They're names come up on the internet alot.

Bill

Thanks Bill,

I have been interested in the case since 1988 and studied it since then with varying intensity. I am not familiar with Casey Brennan, but I am very aware of Barry Seal. Hopsicker's book "Barry and the Boys" is an extensive work on him.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Bill,

I could write a book about Reitzes' methods, but I don't have the time and interest. Let me suffice with one that is enough for me. If you go to the alt.conspiracy.jfk newsgroup and do a serach for Joe West, you will see that he tries to portray Joe West as a conman. Joe West is dead and he can't defend himself. My opinion of Joe West is that he was a great man who tried to do (and would have been succesful had he lived) the only sensible thing in this case as to solving the question if there was a conspiracy involving multiple shooters: exhume the body of JFK.

Wim.

Wim,

If I can play 'The Devils Advicate' for a minute, the people incrimanated by James Files and Judyth Baker are also all dead and can not defend themselve. If critizing dead people is 'off limits' then there is not a lot for us to talk about!

It was Judyth Baker I wanted to talk about, however. I guess people are'nt too inetersted. I had been lead to believe she had alot of evidence but I take it she does not.

Bill