The Education Forum

Is this the real Bill Miller?

I am sorry the forum was down for so long. But one of the benefits is that EVERYONE is now required to furnish biographies and photos.

We now get to see what Larry Peters and Bill Miller look like. Or do we?

I am especially interested in the photo of Miller. It shows a MUCH YOUNGER man than I met many years ago (admittedly only one time and briefly). The man I met told me he was RETIRED and did not have a bushy head of hair. I remember the meeting very well, and if this is the same Bill Miller, he can describe the meeting also.

Jack White :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am especially interested in the photo

of Miller. It shows a MUCH YOUNGER man

than I met many years ago (admittedly

only one time and briefly). The man I met

told me he was RETIRED and did not have

a bushy head of hair. I remember the

meeting very well, and if this is the same

Bill Miller, he can describe the meeting also.

Jack White :)

Only you would concern yourself with a photo of me when there are so many more important issues over the Kennedy assassination to be dealt with. You know Gary Mack and Robert Groden - email them the photo and ask them who it is. Show it to Ed Hoffman, Debra Conway, Mark Oakes, James Jim Fetzer or Mike Brown when you see one of them and see who they tell you the photo belongs to. Why you would remember me differently than I appear in this photo, which BTW was taken at the time of that Dallas trip where we met, is beyond me for there are not that many red heads around and certainly none that look anything like me.

Confirmation: I believe it was in 2000 when I spoke at Lancer's conference. When we met I was in a suit out in the plaza - the crowd was very thin and as I recall Ernest Brandt was there telling what few people who were in the area how Oswald acted alone. You came through walking with a cane and I asked if you'd look at an 8 x 10 negative of the Dillard photograph which I said appears to show the shape of a man's head and shoulders in one of the windows. Both you and Groden had looked at the negative and remarked about some odd shading on the windows throughout the side of the building and both of you said the negative appeared to look as though it had been shot slightly out of focus. I had already given Robert a copy of that particular negative and I gave you a copy before departing your company. It was during that meeting that you told me about the research forum you posted belonged to and you'd invited me to join it. I recall that you were not in a suit or dress clothes. I may have told you that I had sent copies of that negative to Prouty and Weisberg, too. I cannot recall for sure, but I think I may have given you a 4 x 6 negative copy, as well.

Bill Miller :sure:

PS - The only other red headed researcher I know of is Dave Curbow - maybe it was he that you remembered. His pic is at ... http://wizard.hprtec.org/builder/worksheet.php3?ID=35508

Edited by Bill Miller

I am especially interested in the photo

of Miller. It shows a MUCH YOUNGER man

than I met many years ago (admittedly

only one time and briefly). The man I met

told me he was RETIRED and did not have

a bushy head of hair. I remember the

meeting very well, and if this is the same

Bill Miller, he can describe the meeting also.

Jack White :unsure:

Only you would concern yourself with a photo of me when there are so many more important issues over the Kennedy assassination to be dealt with. You know Gary Mack and Robert Groden - email them the photo and ask them who it is. Show it to Ed Hoffman, Debra Conway, Mark Oakes, James Jim Fetzer or Mike Brown, when you see one of them and see who they tell you the photo belongs to. Why you would remember me differently than this photo, which BTW was taken at the time of that Dallas trip, is beyond me for there are not that many read heads around and certainly none that look anything like me.

Confirmation: I believe it was in 2000 when I spoke at Lancer's conference. When we met I was in a suit out in the plaza - the crowd was very thin and as I recall Ernest Brandt was there telling what few people who were in the area how Oswald acted alone. You came through walking with a cane and I asked if you'd look at an 8 x 10 negative of the Dillard photograph which I said appears to show the shape of a man's head and shoulders in one of the windows. Both you and Groden had looked at the negative and remarked about some odd shading on the windows throughout the side of the building and both of you said the negative appeared to look as though it had been shot slightly out of focus. I had already given Robert a copy of that negative and I gave you a copy before departing your company. It was during that meeting that you told me about the research forum you posted belonged to and you'd invited me to join it. I recall that you were not in a suit or dress clothes. I may have told you that I had sent copies of that negative to Prouty and Weisberg, too. I cannot recall for sure, but I think I may have given you a 4 x 6 negative too. I know that I had several with me, but I don't recall if I had any left when I spoke to you in the Plaza.

Bill Miller :sure:

PS - The only other red headed researcher iI know is Dave Curbow - maybe it was he that you remembered. His pic is at ... http://wizard.hprtec.org/builder/worksheet.php3?ID=35508

You got all that correct. You were in a suit and tie and carrying a briefcase. But I think I would have remembered the bushy red hair seen in the photo. As I recall Bill Miller, HE HAD NO OUTSTANDING FEATURES, and appeared to be around 40...so I was surprised when he told me he was RETIRED. The picture of you looks MUCH YOUNGER than I remember. Tell me again about your RETIREMENT.

I studied the negative you gave me and could not really discern the image of a man in the window which you found. I believe I told you that in several emails. A scan of the neg you gave me is attached.

Thanks for your response.

Jack White

Tell me again about your RETIREMENT.

I was forced to stop working due to an injury I suffered while taking chemotherapy. The injury is irreversible.

The scan of the window on the Dillard negative I gave you is shown below. If you look at the Studebaker photo taken from almost the same angle, but after the Crime Lab was now on the 6th floor - the man's head, facial features, and torso are completely gone from view. I see no other reason for this other than someone was standing back from the glass at the time Dillard took his photo and then left the area by the time the Studebaker photo was taken. Also, if you look at the large Powell photo copy on page 158 in Groden's book "TKOAP" you will see the man's face I am talking about in Dillard's photo, except you now see some of the left side of his face instead of just the right front. This along with the absence of the figure in the Studebaker photo has always led me to believe that this image is of a 3 demensional being in Dillard's negative.

Edited by Bill Miller

Jack,

hi john geraghty here. would you be able to tell me if that is the sixth floor in the dillard photo and when it was taken,

many thanks

john geraghty

Dillard was riding in a press photographer car in the motorcade.

As the car approached the TSBD going north on Houston,

he heard shots and saw pigeons fly from the roof of the

depository. He had two cameras on straps around his neck...

one with a wide angle lens and one with a telephoto lens.

He quickly shot a picture of the TSBD with each camera.

The telephoto shot clearly shows the two black men in the

fifth floor window.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Tell me again about your RETIREMENT.

I was forced to stop working due to an injury I suffered while taking chemotherapy. The injury is irreversible.

The scan of the window on the Dillard negative I gave you is shown below. If you look at the Studebaker photo taken from almost the same angle, but after the Crime Lab was now on the 6th floor - the man's head, facial features, and torso are completely gone from view. I see no other reason for this other than someone was standing back from the glass at the time Dillard took his photo and then left the area by the time the Studebaker photo was taken. Also, if you look at the large Powell photo copy on page 158 in Groden's book "TKOAP" you will see the man's face I am talking about in Dillard's photo, except you now see some of the left side of his face instead of just the right front. This along with the absence of the figure in the Studebaker photo has always led me to believe that this image is of a 3 demensional being in Dillard's negative.

And what was the name of the company you retired from? Just checking

my memory. And was your hair long and red that day?

Thanks for your replies.

Jack

To address John's question a little more specifically ... fellow photographer Bob Jackson seen a rifle sticking out over the window ledge of the eastmost 6th floor window and brought it to Dillard's attention. Dillard quickly tried to get a photo of the rifle, but before he could snap his picture - the rifle had been pulled back inside the TSBD. It might be fair to say that Dillard's wide angle photo was taken within seconds of the weapon being pulled back through the window.

I hope this addresses the timing question for John.

Thanks for your replies.

Jack

Jack - There is no memory for you to test on the subject of where I was working at the time of my chemotherapy injury because I never gave you that information during our meeting in the Plaza. I should also add that if you think my hair was any different looking than it is in the photo, then you are mistaken. I always get a fresh haircut before taking a trip, especially when going to Dallas to deliver a presentation at a Lancer conference. I am fascinated by your interest in my hair and that it has somehow taken a front seat over Kennedy's assassination. I only wish that some of the young gals in Dallas would have found my hair half as interesting as you have. (smile~)

Edited by Bill Miller

Thanks for your replies.

Jack

Jack - There is no memory for you to test on the subject of where I was working at the time of my chemnotherapy injury because I never gave you that information during our meeting in the Plaza. I should also add that if you think my hair was any different looking than it is in the photo, then you are mistaken. I always get a fresh haircut before taking a trip, especially when going to Dallas to deliver a presentation at a Lancer conference. I am fascinated by your interest in my hair and that it has somehow taken a front seat over Kennedy's assassination. I only wish that some of the young gals in Dallas would have found my hair half as interesting as you have. (smile~)

But Bill...you DID tell me the name of the company you

retired from. You were very specific, even giving me the

city where you worked. So what WAS the company?

You did not tell me about chemotherapy, just that you

were retired.

If you had a new close haircut at the time, that might

explain me not recognizing your photo. I would almost

certainly remember "bushy red hair" because when I

meet people I try to pick out a distinguishing characteristic

to classify them. The person in your photo I would classify

as "bushy red hair, strong chin, glasses". The Bill Miller I met

in Dallas had few distinguishing characteristics. I remember

him as "suit-tie-briefcase-studious-average face-". I think

I remember glasses. I took Miller to be around 40, but the

person in the photo looks much younger.

My interest in whether you are the person I met is not

unusual considering that many consider that you are

not all you claim to be. That is not at all unusual. In 40+

years of this I have encountered many phonies.

Jack White :rolleyes:

My interest in whether you are the person I met is not

unusual considering that many consider that you are

not all you claim to be. That is not at all unusual. In 40+

years of this I have encountered many phonies.

Jack White :rolleyes:

Jack - like I told you, we did not discuss my cancer or any part of my injury that lead to my not being able to work anymore. That's why you have no memory of it. As far as "the many" people who are concerned about who I am ... that would be you and David Healy. I have told you about our meeting in the Plaza which only you or I would have known about, unless you think I'm a spy who overheard you and the real Bill MIller talking through those water sprinklers that some of you believe are listening devices. I have put up my picture and given you several sources to email it to in order to see if it is me or not. Last year was the first year in the past five years that I didn't spend 11/22 with Robert Groden celebrating his birthday. The reason for that was because my sister "Pat" died of cancer just prior to the memorial. Now that's more information than what you need to know. Email Robert Groden, Debra Conway, or Gary Mack my photo and ask them to tell you who is the man in the photo. As a matter of fact - get a copy of the 2000 Lancer Conference video and look for the first speaker who presented on Saturday morning and you will see me in that same suit and looking just like the picture I posted on this forum. Just face it, your memory must not be what it use to be ... no one's is! As far as the possible alleged phonies you have encountered - if you used the same criteria and relied on your memory as you did with me, then some of them may not have really been phonies at all.

You might also ask yourself why on earth would someone want to come on this forum and pretend to be Bill Miller? The postings are of real JFK assassination photos, real JFK assassination data, and they speak for themselves. It wouldn't matter if I was Bill Miller or Homer J. Simpson ... the facts are what they are no matter who is posting them. I fail to see what can be gained by you looking for conspiracy in places where there needs not be any.

Edited by Bill Miller

Good Day Bill.... Just a thought. :) ....Perhaps, you and Larry Peters know each other personally in the real world outside of the internet, and are aquaintances, or even friends?

Don

CV-67, "Big John," USS John F. Kennedy Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, the Truth emerges Clearly

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/ROSE...NOUNCEMENT.html

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/BOND...PINGarnold.html

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/GHOS...update2001.html

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

for the United States

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

for New York City, Northern New Jersey and Washington, D.C.

DHS4highORANGE.gif

"The [Central Intelligence] Agency appears to have had a serious operational interest in Oswald" which "may have led to his use or manipulation."

----JOHN NEWMAN, "Oswald and the C.I.A." (1995)

Edited by Don Roberdeau

Folks, I can certainly say that the photo looks like the Bill Miller

who I talked to in Dallas and who presented at the Lancer Conference

that year....perhaps just a tad bit younger in the photo but that's

him.

Or at least the Bill that I talked to in between his taking folks over

to the window to look at the pictures and negatives of the

windows in the TSBD.

And his voice sounded like the Bill who calls me occasionally as well.

-- Larry

That would be Larry who has no electronic photo to post and no particular plans to get one but who you can see in person in Dallas most every November....just in case anybody was wondering...grin.