The Education Forum

Jack: I suggest that Colby, Burton, and Lamson be hung by their thumbs...all day

Len Colby

I suggest that Colby, Burton, and Lamson be hung by their thumbs

from the top of the new WTC Building 7 and forced to view ground zero

all day to commemorate the anniversary. Those were the founders of

this forum.

Jack

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sh...read.php?t=1976

I wasn’t very offended by this my reaction was more of pity than anger. Jack’s comments were presumably motivated by his frustration over his “studies” being continuously and humiliatingly debunked by us and others (Josiah “Tink” Thompson, Matthew Lewis and David Greer etc). The fact that the reaction to his offensive comments was positive demonstrated that the members who migrated to the DPF did this forum a great favor ending or curtailing their participation here – one mentally and morally challenged member though Jack’s comment was “funny”.

New members of the DPF (i.e. ones who weren’t members here) fit right in, one advocated cyberstalking:

Hey, people, get back to your senses. All it is going to take is a little HUMINT. Did this Len entity ever disclose his location, his telephone number or did he mention some travel he did or some hotel he stayed in? Does anyone know his credit card numbers, bank accounts or other traceable info?

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sh...read.php?t=2235

I didn’t fail to notice this idiot failed to “disclose his location, his telephone number or…his credit card numbers, bank accounts or other traceable info”

Note - "the anniversary" Jack referred to was of the founding of the DPF not 9/11

Edited by Len Colby

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Jack has trouble accepting valid criticism. Perhaps if he didn't make such constant basic errors in all of his "studies" he wouldn't be criticised.

Yes he conflates critiques of his “studies” with personal attacks and frustratingly normally refuses to admit error even when show incontrovertibly to be wrong. One example is study in which he claimed a photo of WTC 6 was taken before the collapse of the North Tower (10:28) but the western faces of several other buildings were in direct sunlight which could only be true if it were taken AFTER solar noon which was at a few minutes before noon on 9/11. He clearly understands the principle because he corrected pointed out that another photo of one of those buildings (7 WTC) must have been taken in the morning because its eastern face was in direct sunlight. Despite has this error pointed out to him a few times he reposted the “study” here and I believe it’s still up on his website. Not surprising then that he prefers the safety of forums like DPF and JFK Research were he is shielded from critique.

Odd that he and his allies seem to be avoiding this thread.

for those nutter-trolls that have a very difficult time wrapping their minds around simple conspiracy: Jack has given you all reason for life. After all, why else would those chase Jack all over the net trashing his comments and results of his studies, then dogging him everywhere he turns? (in severely couched terms of course...)

The nutter-xxxxx family of naysayers has a serious PR, uncorrectable problem, time and evidence. The best shot the nutter-trolls have is to rally false bravado and diversion then hope for the best....

Methinks Jack understands he's an easy mark for anti-conspiracy fools, everywhere. Yet, he persists.... Sounds like a believer and a patriot to me. Unlike those both IN (which I find ludicrious) and out of uniform one finds hiding on the sidelines here....

Forgive this CTer for coming to a conclusion, it's simple minded enough that even the truest nutter-trolls can comprehend, ya see (and here's a simple question for them to answer): where do any of these latter-day nutter-trolls appear in public voicing their concerns concerning Jack Whites findings? Surely media outlets somewhere would listen to them. Yet the best they can do is the Education Forum and xxxxx the internet? No videotape presentations, no university/college public appearances debating these issues.... no television program discussion, what's with these folks, camera shy?

Ya see folks, nutter-trolls KNOW they can't defeat the steamroller called common sense-evidence AND time, so character assassination is all that's left (well, a liberal amount of newsgroup disinfo too).

Comparing DP and the Ed Forum, reminds me of the COPA/Lancer debate of yore? So, simply sniff out those individuals most criticized by the prevailing nutter-xxxxx internet windbags, they usually send nutter-trolls agog. Checkout those internet boards depending on donations rather than advertising -- that's ALWAYS a good place to start...

p.s. ya guys need to grow up, I doubt there is anyone, more criticized on JFK assassination related internet boards than Jack White, well, Gary Mack ranks right up there -- and also imagine, both those guys were JFK assassination research partners at one time.... (it's a conspiracy I tell ya).

Best to save contempt for the alt.conspiracy.jfk board, elite nutter-trolls get thrashed there on a regular basis, including that notorious internet nutter-xxxxx composite David Von Pein.... The place is also known for uncovering longtime thought CT's (through newsgroup debate) that aren't really CTer's... yet, they to soldier on to this day living ultimate lone nut lie[/b].

Edited by David G. Healy

for those nutter-trolls that have a very difficult time wrapping their minds around simple conspiracy: Jack has given you all reason for life. After all, why else would those chase Jack all over the net trashing his comments and results of his studies, then dogging him everywhere he turns? (in severely couched terms of course...)

The nutter-xxxxx family of naysayers has a serious PR, uncorrectable problem, time and evidence. The best shot the nutter-trolls have is to rally false bravado and diversion then hope for the best....

Methinks Jack understands he's an easy mark for anti-conspiracy fools, everywhere. Yet, he persists.... Sounds like a believer and a patriot to me. Unlike those both IN (which I find ludicrious) and out of uniform one finds hiding on the sidelines here....

Forgive this CTer for coming to a conclusion, it's simple minded enough that even the truest nutter-trolls can comprehend, ya see (and here's a simple question for them to answer): where do any of these latter-day nutter-trolls appear in public voicing their concerns concerning Jack Whites findings? Surely media outlets somewhere would listen to them. Yet the best they can do is the Education Forum and xxxxx the internet? No videotape presentations, no university/college public appearances debating these issues.... no television program discussion, what's with these folks, camera shy?

Ya see folks, nutter-trolls KNOW they can't defeat the steamroller called common sense-evidence AND time, so character assassination is all that's left (well, a liberal amount of newsgroup disinfo too).

Comparing DP and the Ed Forum, reminds me of the COPA/Lancer debate of yore? So, simply sniff out those individuals most criticized by the prevailing nutter-xxxxx internet windbags, they usually send nutter-trolls agog. Checkout those internet boards depending on donations rather than advertising -- that's ALWAYS a good place to start...

p.s. ya guys need to grow up, I doubt there is anyone, more criticized on JFK assassination related internet boards than Jack White, well, Gary Mack ranks right up there -- and also imagine, both those guys were JFK assassination research partners at one time.... (it's a conspiracy I tell ya).

Best to save contempt for the alt.conspiracy.jfk board, elite nutter-trolls get thrashed there on a regular basis, including that notorious internet nutter-xxxxx composite David Von Pein.... The place is also known for uncovering longtime thought CT's (through newsgroup debate) that aren't really CTer's... yet, they to soldier on to this day living ultimate lone nut lie[/b].

And for the English speakers amongst us???

settle down there Andy, you have enough to deal with considering ya can't even fix that shank in your golf shot -- so how can you understand the conspiracy to assassinate the President of the United States? Sheeeesh laddie!

Edited by David G. Healy

Nice piece, David...but it is hardly worth the effort any more. The EF is going...going...almost gone. Dead.

Killed by Colby Brasil, Burton and Lamson...and lately Walker. Some of the postings are three or four days

apart, and few are left who want to read them. I check once a day, looking for something worthwhile. Few good

researchers contribute any more. Nobody wants to read the rants of the former or behold the irrelevance

of the latter on subjects under discussion. Their mission complete, some of these likely will move on to

other more active websites after getting new assignments.

Too bad. In the beginning the forum had such promise. Please inform us when the funeral will be held.

Jack

Their mission complete, some of these likely will move on to

other more active websites after getting new assignments.

Sounds paranoid as usual. Ever find any proof of these "assignments"? Or does it just include anyone who would dare question you? :rolleyes:

Now now Davie, got your panties all in a bunch again I see, trying to defend the indefenceable...talk about a PR problem. Heck you best and brightest ( wow, I think that might leave ol Jack out) are hiding under a rock afraid to show thier faces and deal with ...now how did you put it..."common sense-evidence".

Simple, unimpeachable,"common sense" evidence that is easily repeated....and instanty destroys the creds of your best and brightest (or whatever LOL!).

www.craiglamson.com/costella.htm

www.craiglamson.com/costella2.htm

www.craiglamson.com/apollo.htm

Read em and weep davie and then bluster a bit more, it's the ONLY game you have left....

Methinks Jack understands he's an easy mark for anti-conspiracy fools, everywhere.

[…]

I doubt there is anyone, more criticized on JFK assassination related internet boards than Jack White,

Did it ever occur to you they was good reason for that? Namely that his “studies” are so full of basic flaws they invite rebuttal, like him you conflating attack his “studies” with personal attacks on him.

After all, why else would those chase Jack all over the net trashing his comments and results of his studies, then dogging him everywhere he turns? (in severely couched terms of course...)

All over the net? AFAIK this is the only forum Jack ever participated in were he was likely to face criticism.

Yet, he persists.... Sounds like a believer and a patriot to me. Unlike those both IN (which I find ludicrious) and out of uniform one finds hiding on the sidelines here....

Why would you expect debunkings of Jack’s "studies" to get so much more prominence than the studies themselves, what’s the last time any of them were presented on video or at college campuses?

You have to forgive David, though he grew up in Boston his parents were from Gibber and they spoke the local dialect at home so English isn’t his first language

nutter-trolls…The nutter-xxxxx family…the nutter-trolls…nutter-trolls KNOW they can't defeat the steamroller called common sense-evidence AND time, so character assassination is all that's left (well, a liberal amount of newsgroup disinfo too)… the prevailing nutter-xxxxx internet windbags, they usually send nutter-trolls agog…elite nutter-trolls…
Their mission complete, some of these likely will move on to other more active websites after getting new assignments.

Once again we see that despite Jack and his supporters’ claims to the contrary it is they who level personal attacks against his critics rather than the other way around. Disgracefully a moderator who is supposed to police against such attacks endorses them.

Good post. Sad but true.....

Whats good about it? Oh yea... nothing. More clap trap and back slapping. I posted three links to some very simple experimental emprical evidence that shows without a doubt the intellectual dishonesty of the so call "cream of the CT world". Can you refute it or will you respond with your stock in trade ad hom?

"common sense-evidence"...can you refute it or will you declare the authors of the original work wrong?

Edited by Craig Lamson

Repeated for those 'arsonists' who also try to yell 'fire' to make for more (and more immediate) chaos/dissension....in this case character assassination at most all posters on this thread who don't buy their 'premise'. As for the attack 'sans nom', there are other moderators who also do/did not react, as it is not beyond the rules - and more to the point the accuser is one of the [iMO] biggest attackers on this Forum - often very cleverly, but not well disguised; plus usually start the attacks or irritation to conger-up a response attack (i.e. provoke one), rather than just respond/react to facts and events - despite the guise of doing so, IMO. This very thread and its ilk by the same poster follow a pattern some can discern. A very disturbing pattern indeed: causing dissension and throwing fuel on the fire. One could easily start to believe that is not just a coincidence nor personality fluke.

What complete BS the only cases of "character assassination" were committed by Jack and David.

I request that Mr, Lemkin as moderator provide examples of others engaging in that practice here or withdraw his accusation. That would be the honorable thing to do but some how I doubt he will due either.

I like the title of this thread. Makes good sense to me.

If people keep replying, we can get the message to stay atop the board for a long time.

Thanks.

Jack

[sarcasm]Yes..it does speak so highly of you and your loony friends over at the Deep Paranoia Forum. [/sarcasm]

BTW, mr. "photo expert" ever find a way to drag Costella out from under his rock down in OZ, where he crawled after these were published?

www.craiglamson.com/costella.htm

www.craiglamsoncom/costella2.htm

Silly me...heck you can't dig YOURSELF out from under this...

www.craiglamson.com/apollo.htm

I like the title of this thread. Makes good sense to me.

If people keep replying, we can get the message to stay atop the board for a long time.

Thanks.

Jack

The fact that you’re proud of your disgraceful statement shows that your “moral compass” is even more defective than your ability to understand photographic images. Speaking of which you’ve yet to explain how a photo in which the western faces of building are in direct sunlight could have been taken before 10:28 AM when solar noon was at 12:58 PM. I’ve pointed this error out to you several times but you continue to post it and you claim to admit error and make corrections when proven to be wrong. It just goes to shows you can’t be taken at your word.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...c=14642&hl=

I agree we should keep this thread "atop the board for a long time" nothing that anyone else could say about you puts you and your buddies at the DPF (who approved) in such a bad light.