The Education Forum

"Did the Mob Kill JFK?" and "JFK: The Ruby Connection"

John Simkin

Members might be interested in this press release:

Two new television specials explore a possible link between organized crime and the assassination of U.S. President John Kennedy, the Discovery Channel said.

"Did the Mob Kill JFK?" and "JFK: The Ruby Connection" are to air back-to-back Sunday on Discovery.

"New information and never before heard details of a startling confession raise new questions on just who was behind the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the subsequent killing of Lee Harvey Oswald by Jack Ruby," the network said in a news release.

A federal commission headed by Supreme Court Justice Earl Warren concluded Oswald, acting alone, killed Kennedy in Dallas Nov. 22, 1963.

Unfortunately, if these shows follow in the footsteps of their earlier shows, including ITTC, in which I was involved, they will be little more than trolls to the CT community to then try to discredit any links to conspiracy and end up regurgitating the WCR. I hope I am mistaken.

It is my opinion that the Mob may have shared a hit man for the Assassination, but they wanted no connection to the Kennedy Assassination. Jack Ruby imo, was CIA. When he was being connected to the Chicago Mob, one of them ordered the murder of Karyn Kupcinet, the daughter of Irv Kupcinet; in order to shake up the people in Chicago, who knew her so well, so that they'd forget about Ruby for awhile. Ruby was originally from Chicago.

Irv Kupcinet was a talk show host -- Kup's Show -- and a columnist with the Chicago Sun-Times. There is now a huge, bronze statue of Irv in Chicago, arm raised, welcoming everyone to Chicago. I can't think of anyone who was held in such high esteem than Irv Kupcinet.

Kathy C

It is my opinion that the Mob may have shared a hit man for the Assassination, but they wanted no connection to the Kennedy Assassination.

Am I reading this wrong?

If the mob shared a hit man (shared with who?) for the assassination, then they were connected to the assassination

But then you said they wanted no connection to the assassination

So why in the world would they share one of their hit man for the JFK assassination if they wanted no connection to the assassination?

And you think Jack Ruby was in the CIA?

Could you clear your theory up a little for me please?

Because what I read made no sense at all

It is my opinion that the Mob may have shared a hit man for the Assassination, but they wanted no connection to the Kennedy Assassination.

Am I reading this wrong?

If the mob shared a hit man (shared with who?) for the assassination, then they were connected to the assassination

So why in the world would they share one of their hit man for the JFK assassination if they wanted no connection to the assassination?

OK. It is well known that Jack Ruby was gun-running for the CIA and involved with Cuban activities. Seth Kantor detailed this in his book, The Ruby Cover Up, pgs. 249-252

Somehow they got Ruby to kill Harvey Oswald. "Shared" might be an unfortunate word. There may have been a hit man used both by the Mob in their killings and by the CIA in the Assassination. His "resume" may have gotten around in other words.

I believe Ruby did work for the Mob, but later in his life he worked more with the CIA and/or was a victim of MK/ULTRA. All you had to do was mention "Kennedy" to him and he'd start crying. And he was out to show that Jews were not cowards. So he was really messed up. There will always be speculation about Ruby.

What I'm trying to say is the CIA, military intelligence, oil money and the CIA-trained Cuban exiles were behind the Assassination of President Kennedy. Other people believe it was Lyndon Johnson. He certainly gained the most by Kennedy's death. He supplied the cover-up. He knew if people thought Castro did it, there'd be an all out war. So Harvey Oswald was the patsy. I do believe Johnson and Hoover had foreknowledge. Just a look at Johnson's face when Kennedy spoke to people across the street from his hotel that morning and at the Breakfast. His girlfriend, Madelyn Brown, said he knew it. He had said, "After tomorrow those Kennedy boys won't be able to embarrass me anymore." This was said at the Murchison house late the night before. Texas in the Morning. And of course there was complicity of the Secret Service, as seen on a local newscast at Love Field.

In my opinion the Mob didn't get Kennedy. And they were too busy killing each other, with the deaths of Johnny Roselli, Sam Giancana, Jimmy Hoffa... I think Paul Dorfman was desperate to keep the Chicago Mob out of the Kennedy Assassination. So much so -- in my opinion, though I can't prove it -- that he ordered a hit on Karyn Kupcinet, an innocent victim, who was the daughter of Chicago Columnist, Irv Kupcinet. She was so well-known in Chicago that her death moved Ruby a bit out of the headlines. Then a few weeks later Frank Sinatra Jr was kidnapped. I believe this was orchestrated by the Mob again to get the country focused on something else than the Mafia. And it was Frank Sinatra who did everything he could to get President Kennedy elected. So let him squirm.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

Kathy C :D

Am I reading this wrong?

OK. It is well known that Jack Ruby was gun-running for the CIA and involved with Cuban activities. Seth Kantor detailed this in his book, The Ruby Cover Up, pgs. 249-252

Somehow they got Ruby to kill Harvey Oswald. "Shared" might be an unfortunate word. There may have been a hit man used both by the Mob in their killings and by the CIA in the Assassination. His "resume" may have gotten around in other words.

I believe Ruby did work for the Mob, but later in his life he worked more with the CIA and/or was a victim of MK/ULTRA. All you had to do was mention "Kennedy" to him and he'd start crying. And he was out to show that Jews were not cowards. So he was really messed up. There will always be speculation about Ruby.

What I'm trying to say is the CIA, military intelligence, oil money and the CIA-trained Cuban exiles were behind the Assassination of President Kennedy. Other people believe it was Lyndon Johnson. He certainly gained the most by Kennedy's death. He supplied the cover-up. He knew if people thought Castro did it, there'd be an all out war. So Harvey Oswald was the patsy. I do believe Johnson and Hoover had foreknowledge. Just a look at Johnson's face when Kennedy spoke to people across the street from his hotel that morning and at the Breakfast. His girlfriend, Madelyn Brown, said he knew it. He had said, "After tomorrow those Kennedy boys won't be able to embarrass me anymore." This was said at the Murchison house late the night before. Texas in the Morning. And of course there was complicity of the Secret Service, as seen on a local newscast at Love Field.

In my opinion the Mob didn't get Kennedy. And they were too busy killing each other, with the deaths of Johnny Roselli, Sam Giancana, Jimmy Hoffa... I think Paul Dorfman was desperate to keep the Chicago Mob out of the Kennedy Assassination. So much so -- in my opinion, though I can't prove it -- that he ordered a hit on Karyn Kupcinet, an innocent victim, who was the daughter of Chicago Columnist, Irv Kupcinet. She was so well-known in Chicago that her death moved Ruby a bit out of the headlines. Then a few weeks later Frank Sinatra Jr was kidnapped. I believe this was orchestrated by the Mob again to get the country focused on something else than the Mafia. And it was Frank Sinatra who did everything he could to get President Kennedy elected. So let him squirm.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

Kathy C :D

Ok I see what you are saying now

Thanks for clearing that up Kathy, sometimes I need an in depth post to see what other members are thinking about in regards to assassination theories

Dean