The Education Forum

In the dark woods.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

From Peter Gorsans diary, July 20th 2008.

I decided to write them down, almost compelled to, these strange thoughts. i can't stop them from turning over in my bloody head, its ever since I saw that Woman down by the pool, shouted to her out of the bedroom window to f*** off my property, She didn't say anything at first, just smiled up at me,a horrible smile, almost mocking, so I shouted at her again, and then she spoke, at least I think she did, I heard the words anyway, " You and yours are parasites, unfit to live" Well, with that I took off after her, haired down the stairs, but by the time got out of the back door she'd gone. And now I can't stop thinking about what she said, and in a horrible way it makes sense, we are blood suckers, I make a lot of money by selling overpriced piles of bricks, to other blood suckers with more money than sense, my Wife is a shreaking, self obsessed Harpie, and my Children are spoilt brats, who will grow up in their turn to become blood suckers, they'll have to, they know no other way.

Guest Stephen Turner

FRONT PAGE HEADLINE, THE SUN, JULY 30TH 2008.

NUTTER KILLS FAMILY.

FRONT PAGE HEADLINE DAILY MAIL, JULY 30TH 2008.

TRAGEDY AT HOUSE WITH A HISTORY.

FRONT PAGE HEADLINE, THE GUARDIAN, JULY 30TH 2008.

TERRIBLE MURDER SUICIDE IN QUIET SHROPSHIRE HAMLET.

Guest Stephen Turner

Abbey House, or, to give it its real name, the old abbery, stands empty again, its a fine house, one of the best examples of 16th century workmanship in the County, its walls are solid and straight, the windows well fitted, no draft will get the better of them, the floors are of polished Oak, and doors that open and close in the correct manner, and no ghosts walk its halls...........................................At the back of this fine house is a pond, set well back in the dark woods. the asking price is well under market value, perhaps I could interest you?

THE END. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Edited by Stephen Turner