The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Sign in to follow this  
James R Gordon

Inside the ARRB Vol 4

Thank you, Bernice!

James Richards did some follow-up research on the Israel brothers, Clarence and Elbert.

Both had played in the Negro Baseball League; it was Elbert was was the orderly at Bethesda.

This account, while obviously deficient as evidence, makes as much sense as anything else

concerning the head wounds, imo.

Thanks Cliff i did not have that information...well let's go to the next shall we.. :ph34r: the bullet that is said by DOUG to have been removed behind the right ear here is a document fwiw...i believe it refers to two bullets .... :blink: b..

Edited by Bernice Moore

Thanks for that document B.

That is dated Nov. 22, so it is very early in the investigation, and they have already nailed Oswald to the wall, and were beginning to talk to TSBD employees about Oswald's whereabouts.

What's interesting is the FBI, upon orders, asked every employee about Oswald, they specifically LIMITED their question to whether they saw Oswald at the time of the assassination, to which everyone replyed that they had not seen him at that time.

However, they never bothered to ask or verify that Oswald was seen ten or fifteen minutes prior to the assassination on the first floor by more than one person, so he could not have been the person seen by witnesses on the street on the sixth floor at that time.

Also, they say they are flying the evidence - rifle, shells, etc. to FBI in Washington, via (the Stratetic Air Command) at Carswell AFB.

I wonder if that's also how they got the Zapruder film to DC, via SAC, and since SAC also flew the CORONA satellite photos to "Hawkeye Works" at Rochester, I wonder if they also did that detail, if in fact it can be proven that the Z-film was there?

Now we're still trying to answer these questions and wondering.

BK

Do we know Sibert and O'Neil left the autopsy at about 11:00 PM when the body was officially supposed to go to the Gawlers funeral guys? The article HOW FIVE INVESTIGATIONS INTO JFK’S MEDICAL/AUTOPSY EVIDENCE GOT IT WRONG claims they left at 1:00 AM.

Edited by Micah Mileto

If I may ask anyone a question about the theory that the first phone call to Dr. Perry was made at 11:00-11:45, or before midnight, what about these "handwritten notes of a phone call between Dr. Humes and Dr. Perry" dated 11/23/1963? Also, can anybody read that doctors' handwriting and give a full translation?

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=586