The Education Forum

William King Harvey aka Oliver Hardy

Karl Kinaski

D. Talbot writes in his new book THE DEVILS CHESSBOARD, that W. K. Harvey took a flight from Rome (where he was stationed) to Dallas, in November 1963 and said in an interview with DEMOCRACY NOW, that the CIA is reluctant to disclose W. K. Harveys flight-plans down to the present day... hm...

Karl,

Now that really is interesting.

If true, I wonder if he met with Dave Phillips or David Morales.

As I mentioned a long time ago on another thread, I think I've spotted Morales watching Oswald as the latter was leafleting in New Orleans, and I may have spotted the same guy (wearing the same grey suit) standing in the crowd in front of the TSBD several minutes after the assassination...

Thanks,

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at yet another attempt at peace, Thomas, may I say that I enjoyed the title of this thread as much as I've enjoyed most any other parts of the forum.

and then the physical resemblance: brings to mind imagery not suitable for public display.

damn that's funny. now i'll go and read the thread and find some meat amongst the gristle.

If he was Oliver Hardy, who was Stanley Laurel? Lee Harvey Oswald?

• 1 year later...

There is a video interview ( on You Tube ) of Bill Harvey's wife years after he passed away.

She is asked about the Kennedy's ( JFK and his wife Jackie) and in response says bluntly and with disdain ... " they were scum."

They were scum.

Hmmm...what a hateful and almost vengeful ( they got what was coming to them) statement. 

Dear God, couldn't this woman in her older and reflective years mellow just a little and perhaps give one ounce of sympathy to a young mother seeing her husband's brains blown out 5 inches from her own face?

This hatred of the Kennedys by Ms. Harvey, and surely her husband when he was alive, was obviously so deep that it makes it very easy to contemplate Harvey having something do do with JFK's demise at some level. Heck, they probably celebrated with a fine dining meal afterwards.

And regards Dr.Crenshaw and his recollection of LBJ calling Oswald's surgery room and this creepy, intimidating, gun toting Oliver Hardy look-a-like hanging out there too ...

I think most researchers believe Crenshaw's story. The details seem orderly, he never changed his story and as mentioned earlier, the call was seconded by the hospital operator. Suggestions that the caller wasn't really LBJ seem so weak in their effort to diminishing Crenshaw and this part of his story.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Mrs. William Harveys effusive praising of mafioso Johnny Roselli ( who Mrs. Harvey acknowledged had done some really bad things - like what - ordering murders?  ) as a "real patriot" and at the same time disparaging the Kennedy's as "real scum" and "idiots" so clearly reveals this woman and obviously her husband's twisted sense of patriotism and the depths of their hatred of the Kennedy's.

Mrs. Harvey speaking of the Kennedy's as if she and her husband considered them as truly the bad guys and even the enemy, and at the same time praising members of the Mafia as the opposite is just so perverse it's sickening. 

Whether William Harvey had anything to do with the Kennedy murders or not, one thing is obvious;. He clearly thought their removal wasn't a bad thing.  

And when you read of David Morales's equally extreme hatred comments regarding the Kennedys ( although second hand ) you get an even stronger chilling feeling about the sheer number of these powerful and dangerous types who shared these JFK/RFK hatred feelings.

And what a real Freudian slip kicker at the end of this Mrs. William Harvey interview when she first says Roselli was recruited to kill "Kennedy" and then catching herself  says ... "or, uh... on Castro." 

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2017 at 0:47 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Mrs. William Harveys effusive praising of mafioso Johnny Roselli ( who Mrs. Harvey acknowledged had done some really bad things - like what - ordering murders?  ) as a "real patriot" and at the same time disparaging the Kennedy's as "real scum" and "idiots" so clearly reveals this woman and obviously her husband's twisted sense of patriotism and the depths of their hatred of the Kennedy's.

Mrs. Harvey speaking of the Kennedy's as if she and her husband considered them as truly the bad guys and even the enemy, and at the same time praising members of the Mafia as the opposite is just so perverse it's sickening. 

Whether William Harvey had anything to do with the Kennedy murders or not, one thing is obvious;. He clearly thought their removal wasn't a bad thing.  

And when you read of David Morales's equally extreme hatred comments regarding the Kennedys ( although second hand ) you get an even stronger chilling feeling about the sheer number of these powerful and dangerous types who shared these JFK/RFK hatred feelings.

And what a real Freudian slip kicker at the end of this Mrs. William Harvey interview when she first says Roselli was recruited to kill "Kennedy" and then catching herself  says ... "or, uh... on Castro." 

I was watching a documentary the other day, and the first bit of dialog was the only thing that stuck. It was a very biased piece made by ex-cia people, and one of them says, in a very nonchalant way, "The one thing that everyone has in common, on both sides of every war, is that they all think they are the good guys."

That, for some weird reason, really hit home to me. I guess I never thought of it that way. That is why I believe Harvey, Morales, and crew are the ones that did the deed(s). They thought they were just. Very few people wish to be the bad guy, but some people go so far for what they believe that they cross into delusion, and from there you fall at 9.8 meters per second per second into the abyss.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if Crenshaw was simply shown a photo of Harvey and if he ID' Harvey as "Oliver"? A new Italian Docu. concerning Permindex also corroborrates Harvey's going to Dallas on 11/22 by his assistant, though that is probably from a source revealed a while ago. I had personally never come across it.

I'm definitely speculating here but it motivated me to think about Helm's sending of Harvey to Rome...and if there was much more to it than what is officially known and, of course, if it concerned what happened in Dallas as far as planning, etc.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

2 hours ago, B. A. Copeland said:

Does anyone know if Crenshaw was simply shown a photo of Harvey and if he ID' Harvey as "Oliver"? A new Italian Docu. concerning Permindex also corroborrates Harvey's going to Dallas on 11/22 by his assistant, though that is probably from a source revealed a while ago. I had personally never come across it.

I'm definitely speculating here but it motivated me to think about Helm's sending of Harvey to Rome...and if there was much more to it than what is officially known and, of course, if it concerned what happened in Dallas as far as planning, etc.

Did it say what time he departed? Early morning? Post assassination? 

So, if Harvey flew to Dallas after the assassination, because he was called in, that call would have been made within a couple hours of the shooting. Anything past 4:00 pm Dallas time is the 23rd in Rome. I'd assume any assistant would be using their current time(Rome) when reviewing schedules.

Why call the Rome station chief into Dallas? 

I have Wilderness of Mirrors at home....

been a while since I read it but will take a look to see if there's anything about Harvey, Dallas and 11/22.

Interesting book btw...  about Angleton and Harvey.

http://erenow.com/modern/the-devils-chessboard-allen-dulles-the-cia/18.html

Mark Wyatt was attending a meeting at the Gladio base in Sardinia with Bill Harvey when he heard that President Kennedy had been shot at high noon in Dallas. When the telex arrived, in the early evening local time, Wyatt found Harvey collapsed in bed, following a late-afternoon round of martinis. After Wyatt managed to rouse him, the CIA station chief blurted out some provocative remarks about the events in Dallas that deeply disturbed Wyatt for the rest of his life. According to his three children, Wyatt, who died in 2006, at eighty-six, would always suspect that Harvey had some prior knowledge of the Kennedy assassination or was in some way involved.

---- a bit further down

I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that Harvey was in Dallas in November 1963,” House Assassinations Committee investigator Dan Hardway, who was assigned by the panel to probe possible CIA connections to JFK’s murder, observed years later. “We considered Harvey to be one of our prime suspects from the very start. He had all the key connections—to organized crime, to the CIA station in Miami where the plots against Castro were run, to other prime CIA suspects like David Phillips. We tried to get Harvey’s travel vouchers and security file from the CIA, but they always blocked us. But we did come across a lot of memos that suggested he was traveling a lot in the months leading up to the assassination.” (More recent legal efforts by the author to obtain Harvey’s travel records from the CIA also proved fruitless, despite the 1992 JFK Records Act, which required all federal agencies to release documents related to the Kennedy assassination.)