The Education Forum

William King Harvey aka Oliver Hardy

Karl Kinaski

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse my simple minded questions but if renegades were involved don't you think that the main CIA and FBI would have known of this either right away or eventually?

And if they were involved and the agencies knew about this, then the main agencies not doing anything about this equates into what?

LBJ was quoted by Madeline Brown as telling her it was Texas Oil and those damn renegades.

Again, if Johnson knew this to be the truth...he was willing to let this truth be buried with no punishment to those involved?  Nuts!

Bill Harvey looks so much like Oliver Hardy it's remarkable. For all of us and anyone else who actually watched Laurel and Hardy films as children, I'll bet that the majority, if shown full face still photos of William Harvey and asked what famous person Harvey looked like, would easily say Oliver Hardy.

Harvey's whereabouts during that time period are sketchy. If anyone knew how to cloak their whereabouts for a short period of time it would be a highly trained agency person, right?

Mrs. Harvey's comments about her and her husband's very strong feelings toward JFK, Jackie Kennedy and Robert Kennedy and ( "true patriot") Johnny Roselli will always be a key revelation to me regards how hated JFK/RFK were and by people who had the means to retaliate against them in some way for what they deemed as treasonous acts ( Bay Of Pigs ) and on a personal level of feeling that the Kennedy's had damaged their career standings.

LBJ told Walter Cronkite ( on video available on You Tube) he could never be totally relieved of the fact that "others could have been involved" in the assassination of JFK.

That interview and LBJ's comments I just quoted, to me should have been the title of a major book they were so shocking in their inference. Somehow LBJ's mind blowing quote seems to be relegated to just another minor comment and I can't fathom why.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 4/30/2019 at 11:01 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Excuse my simple minded questions but if renegades were involved don't you think that the main CIA and FBI would have known of this either right away or eventually?

And if they were involved and the agencies knew about this, then the main agencies not doing anything about this equates into what?

LBJ was quoted by Madeline Brown as telling her it was Texas Oil and those damn renegades.

Again, if Johnson knew this to be the truth...he was willing to let this truth be buried with no punishment to those involved?  Nuts!

Bill Harvey looks so much like Oliver Hardy it's remarkable. For all of us and anyone else who actually watched Laurel and Hardy films as children, I'll bet that the majority, if shown full face still photos of William Harvey and asked what famous person Harvey looked like, would say Oliver Hardy.

Harvey's whereabouts during that time period are sketchy. If anyone knew how to cloak their whereabouts for a short period of time it would be a highly trained agency person, right?

Mrs. Harvey's comments about her and her husband's very strong feelings toward JFK, Jackie Kennedy and Robert Kennedy and ( "true patriot") Johnny Roselli will always be a key revelation to me regards how hated JFK/RFK were and by people who had the means to retaliate against them in some way for what they deemed as treasonous acts ( Bay Of Pigs ) and on a personal level of feeling that the Kennedy's had damaged their career standings.

LBJ told Walter Cronkite ( on video available on You Tube) he could never be totally relieved of the fact that "others could have been involved" in the assassination of JFK.

That interview and LBJ's comments I just quoted, to me should have been the title of a major book they were so shocking in their inference. Somehow LBJ's mind blowing quote seems to be relegated to just another minor comment and I can't fathom why.

I’m sure they knew what happened right away but covered it up because it would make the agencies look bad that this happened right under their nose but they also probably believed it was the best thing for the country for Kennedy to go. 

10 hours ago, John Kozlowski said:

I’m sure they knew what happened right away but covered it up because it would make the agencies look bad that this happened right under their nose but they also probably believed it was the best thing for the country for Kennedy to go. 

Sounds reasonable to me John.

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2015 at 1:37 AM, Karl Kinaski said:

D. Talbot writes in his new book THE DEVILS CHESSBOARD, that W. K. Harvey took a flight from Rome (where he was stationed) to Dallas, in November 1963 and said in an interview with DEMOCRACY NOW, that the CIA is reluctant to disclose W. K. Harveys flight-plans down to the present day... hm...

Audio from Doug Campbell concerning this alleged flight Karl:

I might also mention that it has been mentioned that Michele Metta's book also makes mention of this same flight but I have not read the book or been able to check the source for it.

The critical question is if the FBI and CIA wanted to know or even knew prior to the Big Event as the WC was a farce.

My sources tell me JM Wave Cubans and a military sniper flown in from SE Asia to backup the Cubans who were notorious for running their mouths.

Edited by Evan Marshall

Talked to him face to face and having served two separate tours in Detroit Homicide I'm convinced of his honesty. He shot from the Dal Tex building with a Winchester Model 70 re barreled in 6 MM. His personal motivation was family members killed at the Bay Of Pigs.

Since I'm not selling anything I'm perfectly content to just sit and watch and comment occasionally.