The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Guest James H. Fetzer

SIX SECONDS IN DALLAS: Truth or Obfuscation?

Guest John Gillespie

To believe that folks here are posting on threads to keep this one down is ridiculous.

And who defines which thread is less significant than the other?[/b][/b]

All you have to do is bump this thread, every once in a while.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi Kathy,

Just to go over the points again:

To believe that folks here are posting on threads to keep this one down is ridiculous.

I don't necessarily believe that...Professor Fetzer made a reference and I expanded on it. But on important sites populated by stakeholders, where propaganda sometimes masquerades as something valid, these activities do occur and it is worth considering regardless of our individual positions. This will seem as patting ourselves on the back, but is there a more important Forum than this, seriously, given the issues, information presented and the cache of members over the years?

And who defines which thread is less significant than the other?

The bumper, if he or she knows how to play that game, after the bumpee has made a case that is perceived as annoying, threatening or destructive.

All you have to do is bump this thread, every once in a while.

That goes on, too. Lots of us have the bruises to prove it, even if we don't know how that black and blue got there.

I have these techniques and methods laid out on my "about me" page.

Regards,

JG

Kathy

Edited by John Gillespie

The operational aspects of this crime are of utmost importance, especially the post-deed psyops portion. Mr. T., of course, has much to lose if and when the general public latches onto the notion of Z-film fakery. There are some considerable chunks in the Mark Lane armor as well, I am told.

There is a wonderful scene in John Barbour's The Garrison Tapes, John, one in which Lane mocks feigned surprise. It was a subject he assuredly knew. For when he watched the Z film "debuting" on US TV in 1975, was there not a little part of him that smiled inwardly with a sense of deja vu? Two different versions, of course, but same general deception!

”A motion picture taken of the President just before, during, and after the shooting, and demonstrated on television showed that the President was looking directly ahead when the first shot, which entered his throat, was fired. A series of still pictures taken from the motion picture and published in Life magazine on Nov. 29 show show exactly the same situation.”

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/The_critics/L...l_Guardian.html

Now, I want to get hold of a copy of that July '85 article. Can you help?

I have it somewhere, but it may take a week or two, as I "reorganised" my files recently, which means I currently can't find anything. If you're in a hurry, ask Bernice.

Paul