The Education Forum

Motorcycle Officers "Martin & Chaney"

Robin Unger

I'am open to everything and if i'am wrong then so be it.

Go for it , Martin. Do your thing and we will all look forward to your results.

Martin.

Yes it is a Groden Scan

Scanned as found. !

Looks like (39) at Photopic site

Edited by Robin Unger

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted these early today before noon, they are not posted yet they are in my controls showing as if they are, i have checked every page and they are not there...a mention to any of the mods perhaps one can check and see wha hoppened... :) so i shall post them again for wtaw..thanks b..

p.s mod i have only posted one that i did this morning...the other 2 are different but it will not change what is shown on my account that i posted this morning,,please check thanks...just letting you know...b gif by aqbat

Edited by Bernice Moore

I posted these early today before noon, they are not posted yet they are in my controls showing as if they are, i have checked every page and they are not there...a mention to any of the mods perhaps one can check and see wha hoppened... :) so i shall post them again for wtaw..thanks b..

p.s mod i have only posted one that i did this morning...the other 2 are different but it will not change what is shown on my account that i posted this morning,,please check thanks...just letting you know...b gif by aqbat

Looks OK to me Bernice.

I see your images.

thanks robin now yes, and only one of those are what i posted this morning...but all 3 that i posted this morning..are gone with the wind...they are in my account to be seen by whomever checks..a mod..or..adm..the pc guy... :) one that was different was chris davidson's muchmore frames sheet and i have checked all the pages twice and they are not posted perhaps a glitch and by tomorrow morning give it time... :blink: b

Edited by Bernice Moore

Go for it , Martin. Do your thing and we will all look forward to your results.

Hi Ray :blink:

Here you go:

This is realtime. Frames 38-55. Give it a minute to load. It depends on your connection speed.

After a while it should run smooth.

38-55realtime.gif

Edited by Martin Hinrichs

(Pat Speer @ Jan 19 2010, 06:52 PM) *

It's amazing to me that so many think Greer's slowing down is so suspicious

R. Caroll: If you had been driving the President, Pat, which would you have hit, the brakes or the accelerator?

"I thought Greer brought the vehicle to a almost-halt, to let the SS-men of the follow up car get onto the Lincoln-Limo..."

Source: Hargis in an interview...which I saw 10 years ago on TV...(quote analogous )

To me there is nothing suspicious about Greers slowing down. It is a natural reaction if you know the men to protect the president are not on your car, but on the car immediately behind you.

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

What do we know about JFK's SS men's orders for motorcades, that day or others? Does Palamara give us any consistent SOPs that we can compare with the actions of Greer/Kellerman and the Queen Mary Krew?

Answering Karl: Unless it was my express order to preserve the passengers' dignity at the cost of their lives, with so little crowd and so little space before the underpass and freeway ramp, I would have accelerated.

Question for all Babushka Lady watchers to ponder: Why didn't she drop and duck, like Jean and Mary and others beside her?

Edited by David Andrews

This is in slowmotion:

38-55slowmotion.gif

Martin

Hi Martin,

If you can, show the entire Muchmore segment.

I believe it shows, the limo slows down before the headshot.

Something like this.

http://98.155.2.255:8400/AE2F7/Muchmore3.gif

chris

What it shows is Hill running ahead of his own car to the back of the limo BEFORE Jackie takes off onto the truck to get a piece of scalp that was thrown onto the trunk (which indicates a shot from the front) and shows how Greer and Kellerman failed to act (or was that their purpose?) when Hill was already in motion.

BK

Hi Martin,

If you can, show the entire Muchmore segment.

I believe it shows, the limo slows down before the headshot.

Something like this.

http://98.155.2.255:8400/AE2F7/Muchmore3.gif

chris

Hi Chris,

yes i can. It's just a matter of time.

Lee asked for some particular frames, so i used just that requested frames.

I too enhanced and over exposured them with the result of a very high size GIF file.

People tend be unpatient when loooking more than seconds on the screen. They don't like to wait.

A Gif File with all 60 frames in that large size takes a very long time to get loaded.

I think for study purposes it's not the best idea to animate more than 20-30 frames in that large size.

Apart from that....you know how exhaustive this work can be. :ice

As far as i know, we use the same technique.

I have seen a lot of great animated stable Gif's from you and know meanwhile very well how much efforts

you have spend to do all that work.

All pro bono.

Hats off!

Martin

What it shows is Hill running ahead of his own car to the back of the limo BEFORE Jackie takes off onto the truck to get a piece of scalp that was thrown onto the trunk (which indicates a shot from the front) and shows how Greer and Kellerman failed to act (or was that their purpose?) when Hill was already in motion.

BK

Hi Bill

one thing is for certain. Clint Hill started before the fatal shot impacted and would have been within 1-2 seconds in the line of fire when the

shot would have missed the president (a shot from behind the fence)

I never really understood what Clint Hill means in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ntMfe95Js...feature=related

Pay attention from 5:42min on.

Now i get a sense of it.

my best

Martin

Here you go:

Nice GIF Martin

However I cant stop looking at CardiganMan lifting his leg and turning to run up the steps

I agree with Duncan that he was returning to the end of the retaining wall where his wife and child are

Mom and Baby are BlackDogMan

Sorry to get off topic

Dean