The Education Forum

ZAPRUDER FRAME # 374 & a few others

Thank you, Martin. The bottom image is excellent and clearly contradicts earlier frames in which the wound is painted over in black. I have asked Jack if he could post pages 357, 358, 359, and 360 from "Dealey Plaza Revisited", which place this image in perspective in relation to the witness reports and David Mantik's studies of the autopsy X-rays, which illustrate several points.
''Dealey Plaza Revisited: What Happened to JFK?''Please See pages 357 through 360 of chapter 30 here:for further studies...fyi b

http://www.und.edu/org/jfkconference/UNDchapter30.pdf

Thank you Bernice for all that Pictures. :lol:

I found a good enlargement of frame 374 in the PDF file you have uploaded.

I copied it and attached it below. I hope thats OK with you and Jim Fetzer.

At last a crop from frame 359.

Credit: Robin Unger

Martin

I have been out all day and will copy the pages Jim mentions later tonight.

Jack

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James H. Fetzer

John, Surely you understand that Costella removed pincushion and aspect ratio distortion, which does not make them "altered". Quite the opposite. He has removed forms of distortion to create more accurate images. I am very puzzled by your odd remark.

in the third last gif the hair/scalp movement picks up with this flap on the way backwards, flapping back over the lower posterior revealing skull bone/brain. ie in rough doctorese a large posterior head wound, or a large wound in the rear of the head. (then cycles. For the gif to be meaningful, from this point of view, it should include a few more frames either side imo. (and chuck in a couple of black frames at the beginning of a cycle, please?) Great work all around and thanks for posting those, I wonder if 373 and 375 is available in same res as a good 374, (ie not Costellas altered frames), but a series of the three supposedly closer to the original with all from the the same, but high res?. (I'd like to attempt a more precice Limo speed calculation.)
Edited by James H. Fetzer

I just did quick screenshots of the pages Jim wanted. Here they are all together.

If more or bigger are wanted, I can do that also.

I hope this serves Jim's purpose.

Edit...I guess the file size was too large. I will split it into separate pages.

Now I have tried 3 times. I will post when I figure why it is not posting.

I HAD USED UP MY ALLOTTED IMAGE SPACE. I WENT BACK AND ELIMINATED

5MB OF IMAGE SPACE FROM FIVE YEARS AGO.

I WILL TRY AGAIN.

Edited by Jack White

Guest James H. Fetzer

Jack,

Could you do just one per post or

create a vertical sequence, which

would be much easier to view?

Many thanks!

Jim

I just did quick screenshots of the pages Jim wanted. Here they are all together.

Edit...I guess the file size was too large. I will split it into separate pages.

I WILL TRY AGAIN.

Jack,

Could you do just one per post or

create a vertical sequence, which

would be much easier to view?

Many thanks!

Jim

I WILL TRY AGAIN.

OK...this was much easier for me. Doing separate pages will take about 30 minutes more.

I'm surprised you are puzzled Jim.

The process of lens correction necessarily results in data loss, creation.

Then a smoothing and color adjustment.

That's alteration, isn't it?

Show you study Craig.

Please draw an outline of JFK's head.

Sure Martin...And if you go back to say 325 and step forward you can see the highlight on JKF's head move up and around as his head goes forward and down...all in perfect sync with the position of sun...

Thank you Martin for your contributions this below also posted above was done by bill miller he came to your conclusion also..though i think yours is clearer but thanks also to his work...two heads and all that...best b..

Thank you Bernice. My bad. I should have proofread. I'd like a sequence showing also the wheels, of that series, but that's ok, I'll come across some sooner or later.