The Education Forum

Zapruder Filming

John,

This one might be a little bit easier on the eyes (stabilization wise) that is.

Watch the 3 vertical light flashes that appear for one frame, near where you pointed out, someone might be tracking the limo.

This occurs 2 frames before the head shot

A few frames after the light flash, their appears to be a blue (smoke flash) tint which shows up a little higher than the light flashes.

I can slow it down, but for now, this is what I get

chris

yup, like that. If you could crop the top right showing the right set of openings on the third set of 3 opening, zoom (enlarge),and slowdown, perhaps a fade from frame to frame using the technique Martin outlined, loop with red dot for frame before headshot and gap between start and finish of loop it'd be perfect from my point of view, I know it's a big ask, but no one has ever repeated that gif, which is on a hardisk thats out of action for now, and any confirmation, debunking would be great. I hadn't noticed the blueing as I'd focused on a smaller area. That's an intriguing one. Could be smoke. Even though the wind basically blew east north east there was a flat spot at the turn into elm and a sudden backwash as they turned intp houston, so there were differing currents caused by structures. The three light flashes I've always felt were something else, perhaps a defect, perhaps a gap between train wagons, I don't know. '(I think the topic I looked at this was called ''shot from the right'', related to it, something like ''fragments direction'' topic.)

John...what is your documentation for a northeast wind? The blowing coats of Moorman and Hill in Muchmore

show the exact opposite.

Jack

You're right, I said east north east, with an oft repeated mix of how wind direction is properly stated. Thank you for reminding me.

You're right, I said east north east, with an oft repeated mix of how wind direction is properly stated. Thank you for reminding me.

Thanks, John...but that is non-responsive to my questions.

What is your source for the wind direction?

Why does Muchmore show the coats of Moorman and Hill blowing the opposite direction?

Jack

Actually it's fully responsive, perhaps a bit cryptic. You're so locked into your perspective. It's so obvious, I stated and do not stand by it as stated in a way that I ofrten do, which is surprising because here you gotta know the wind pattern. Fire got within some clicks from me this year, fortunately no one died, and the volunteers ( I must take this opportunity ) are an amazing bunch of men and women. So I gotta translate a wind direction continuously because I have a predeliction to mix them up, that's all, that one slipped me by. Couldn't we chat about something important, please?

Actually it's fully responsive, perhaps a bit cryptic. You're so locked into your perspective. It's so obvious, I stated and do not stand by it as stated in a way that I ofrten do, which is surprising because here you gotta know the wind pattern. Fire got within some clicks from me this year, fortunately no one died, and the volunteers ( I must take this opportunity ) are an amazing bunch of men and women. So I gotta translate a wind direction continuously because I have a predeliction to mix them up, that's all, that one slipped me by. Couldn't we chat about something important, please?

Why be cryptic? Tell us the wind direction. Muchmore shows the coats of Moorman and Hill blowing

to the northeast by a southwest wind. Is that correct or incorrect? Yes or no.

Jack

wesi north west, Jack

All material capable of doing so flaps about in wind, and flaps according to constraints. No doubt similar wind conditions would show the same in the same getup. The wind swirled in various ways over the plaza depending on obstructions. It's my turn to not get your point.

All material capable of doing so flaps about in wind, and flaps according to constraints. No doubt similar wind conditions would show the same in the same getup. The wind swirled in various ways over the plaza depending on obstructions. It's my turn to not get your point.

post-667-1265522138_thumb.jpg

So?