The Education Forum

A shot fired through the front of the windshield- To Barb and Jerry

Doug Weldon

Brief Dudman note. Recently I was kicked off the STL today website by a moderator named "Mandy" I like to post JFK and Cold War connections material on BIG NEWSPAPER SITES SO That I can convince myself that I am a Hegelian world-changing individual even though I never understood a single word he said.

Well anyway, the article I posted that SEEMS to have gotten me kicked off was the December 1 1963 article by Dudman mentioning the windshield. Dudman is still alive. Well within two days I was removed from the stl today forums, a place where I liked to be, because it was 1) full spectrum 2) got reposts from all over North America because there are many emigrees from Stl Louis area by oceans and 3) to thousands of views.

I had been posting on this site for 10 years.

Then suddenly I post the Dudman article in the site of the St. Louis Post Dispatch and I am removed. By a moderator named Mandy.

Now I sent an e-mail to a certain journalist employed at Stl Today who I know is pro-conspiracy although he mostly writes about movies.

He wrote back to the effect that there was little he could do but said I should know how certain agents operate and shouldn't be too surprised.

In view of Weldon's comments on BOR that Dudman was frightened into silence, I thought this censorship --when contrasted with my ten years of posting on the STL today site-- might be interesting. I had posted lots on JFK and CIA history before. But this was posting an old article from the St. Louis Post Dispatch itself. FWIW

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

said: I am suspicious of the FBI bulky photos as I do not believe they can be properly authenticated.

Robert Frazier told me the FBI bulky photos were taken during the forensic exam of the limo. I don't know how much better a source there is than that. After I had that confirmation I contacted NARA and asked them to add the date to them, since RF, who was the head of the FBI forensic team, had dated them. They refused, saying it was too late to make a change.

Edited by Pamela Brown