The Education Forum

SOUTH KNOLL PHOTO

Hi Tosh,

I'm not much of a Jack White but I've used Photoshop to lighten two squares in this image where there appear to be people. One looks like a man with a hat carrying something towards the front of the lot and the other is towards the back of the lot and to the left.

You'll have to zoom in in order to see them. Hopefully you can see them too, or maybe I'm seeing things.

History repeats. That "gunman" "image" was discovered more than 20 years ago by a

researcher whose name escapes me at the moment. I did an article for Penn's TCI

relating to it. All issues of TCI are available at the Mary Ferrell website.

Jack

The researcher was Ed Tatro.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pictures. In your first picture of the south knoll I believe a south knoll shooter was located at the south side end of the overpass.

We were near the steps up by the forked tree at the time of the shots. (left of second picture) If you notice in your first photo of the south knoll in the center of picture that would be directly inline with the 6th floor shooter. In my view a perfect place for a sniper. (winged out wedge next to tall pillar)

Now its very late for me. I have a cell connection and my laptop with me, but I must clear out of this position and location...been here to long and Mexico is not a very safe place to linger on a lap top.. Take care and I do hope some will really look at the information which is coming down the pike lately and study the pictures in place of blind speculations. Thanks again Tosh

Tosh,

Thanks for taking the time to share your unique memories and speculation on an event that happened so long ago. You have a special perspective in having actually been there at the time of the assasination, and have actually participated in a small part of the events. I was only 16 then and in a high school far away.

I do find it interesting that our government seeks to offer no help to seek out alternate versions to the "official" story. If fact, quite the opposite, they seem to want to supress any alternate version which makes most of us suspicious of a coverup and relagated to posting our alternate views on sites like this.

Sorry, I couldn't find any unique objects in the shadows of the trees that appeared to my eyes to be people. Perhaps someone out there will have better technology and give it a go.

There is a copy of cancellare that is very good, but has the relevant section where Tosh stood cropped off. The copy that includes the cropped area unfortunately simply does not have enough data because of the relatively very poor resolution and histogram spread to say anything one way or the other. There are mere hints that can be interpreted in different ways. However, there, afai can see, is nothing to refute Williams account and there are a number of images taken moments/minutes later that suggests a person crossing the tracks towards the car park on the other side.

With regards to the guy with gun. Couldn't it be tree trunk mirrored in shadow?

Yes John. It could be just about anything. However, that is speculation as well as it is speculations to say its a person with a gun, or two people in the shadows near the forked tree, or a hole in a windshield, or a man with crooked leg and a tilted head. That is why I feel that with the new technology of today these photos that are speculated upon should be put to the test and determined if they are in fact , guns, people, dogs, fakes, brushed out, altered, holes, etc. I feel the Federal government should bend over backwards in this endeavor to aid in establishing the truth behind these photos, by using the FBI Crime Lab, or whatever means that is required to establish the facts. (I know Fat Chance; Right?)

The object is not to speculate post after post.., thread after thread, but to reach some kind of conclusion which would establish FACTS. I believe new technology with the aid of preponderance of evidence would help in reaching those conclusions and in doing prove beyond a shadow of doubt, CONSPIRACY. Then we can go from there and perhaps get the information that would re-open this murder case and lead to those who may still be alive before they are killed or die of old age..

Good point. I wasn't sure if that idea was put forward.

If you recognise the platform between the steps and the sign on the centre isle, the left figure can be extrapolated. To my memory, William had himself located on a traverse near the tree and by the time of Cancellare some steps from there. The clothing I think was dark and even if not it's with the sun behind, so the right figiure is more likely a sunspot. It's possible to slice the top and bottom (flip one) and with perspective correction align the two mirrored halves of shadows. Any figure must cast a shadow. The resolution here is quite frankly terrible, and I know it doesn't have to be. The high res exists, and without it the various essentially smoothing used in making this copy has introduced artefacts that may or may not do anything except create rosarch tests. There are many suggestive areas, some more interesting than others. (one I've seen on the good res right at the start of the underpass seems to be something that casts a shadow in an unusual way that does not appear to have a corresponding objecct casting the sadow unless what is visible in the high res version may be a pipe sticking outwards from the corner back wall near the underpass. Similarly just to the left of the lamp near/over the bridge between it and the pillar is a possible oddity.)

edit:typos

Edited by John Dolva

Speculating.

c123.gif

Thanks Duncan: To me that looks more like people than Badgeman or a DPD person behind a fence. That area, which you have taken the time to work on, must just be some kind of, "rosarch test", illusion and trick of the mind-shadow and sunlight-- no reason to go there; there is nothing to see, so lets move over to the north knoll. (... the Badgeman has been established as Fact; RIGHT?...) of course that is my speculations. Did you know they found a lake on the moon and a ship tied to a dock and two astronauts fishing? I have a picture I must show you. Its a Fact.

P.S. Hey Duncan: You and others keep on keeping on. This will be my last postings on any forms. I have other cans of worms that need my attention right now. And too, these post go nowhere and nothing is ever resolved. I believe that most are never read and for me to spend anymore time on the Kennedy assassination is an exercise in futility. Over the years I have said about all I can say on that Kennedy subject. Now its time for the experts to interrupt what I've said and establish their own facts gathered from their own illusions and slight of hand and play the Wizard of God.

Edited by William Plumlee

Speculating.

c123.gif

Thanks Duncan: To me that looks more like people than Badgeman or a DPD person behind a fence. That area, which you have taken the time to work on, must just be some kind of, "rosarch test", illusion and trick of the mind-shadow and sunlight-- no reason to go there; there is nothing to see, so lets move over to the north knoll. (... the Badgeman has been established as Fact; RIGHT?...) of course that is my speculations. Did you know they found a lake on the moon and a ship tied to a dock and two astronauts fishing? I have a picture I must show you. Its a Fact.

P.S. Hey Duncan: You and others keep on keeping on. This will be my last postings on any forms. I have other cans of worms that need my attention right now. And too, these post go nowhere and nothing is ever resolved. I believe that most are never read and for me to spend anymore time on the Kennedy assassination is an exercise in futility. Over the years I have said about all I can say on that Kennedy subject. Now its time for the experts to interrupt what I've said and establish their own facts gathered from their own illusions and slight of hand and play the Wizard of God.

WTF?

Now I'm totally confused. I know that the Cancellare photo shows the South Knoll in the background, and I thought Tosh wanted someone to try and find two men (himself and Sergio) standing in the partial shade of trees on the South Knoll, and it seems to me that that's what Duncan has done...

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Speculating.

c123.gif

WTF?

Now I'm totally confused. I know that the Cancellare photo shows the South Knoll in the background, and I thought Tosh wanted someone to try and find two men (himself and Sergio) standing in the partial shade of trees on the South Knoll, and it seems to me that that's what Duncan has done...

--Thomas

Sorry Thomas and all; I did not mean to confuse anyone in my last post; nor was I trying to be sarcastic.

"... To me that looks more like people than Badgeman or a DPD person behind a fence. That area, which you have taken the time to work on, must just be some kind of, "rosarch test", illusion and trick of the mind-shadow and sunlight-- no reason to go there; there is nothing to see, so lets move over to the north knoll. (... the Badgeman has been established as Fact; RIGHT?...) of course that is my speculations. Did you know they found a lake on the moon and a ship tied to a dock and two astronauts fishing? I have a picture I must show you. Its a Fact...."

I should have qualified the above statement with... "I am sure some will say and argue with your speculations and findings with statements like:...".

After I got up this A.M and read Thomas's post I could understand why the "WTF" statement. At first I laughed, and then went back to by notes. I had cut of the qualifying statement when I transfered the body of the post from my word processor. Thanks the price of getting old.

At any rate I am not leaving the forums (plural) for no other reasons than I am extremely busy with other matters. I do not have the free time to sit all day and debate the issues and answer the questions that in my opinion (IN MOST CASES BUT NO ALL) do not lead to anything worthwhile. Most of the time, I see no concrete focus on any one topic, mostly opinions and personal speculations with no factual information to substantiate those speculations.

My friend Peter Lemkin summed it up rather nicely in an email to me. However, he is no longer allowed to post on this forum. As most of you know I do not and have not entirely agreed with Peter and his thinking on some matters; and I have often referenced him as "my radical friend", however, that in its self does not rule out some of the good information he does have and has tried to honestly present to a wide audience.

At any rate I am sorry to leave. And I do not leave hostile or upset with anyone. Tosh Plumlee (William Plumlee)

Speculating.

c123.gif

WTF?

--Thomas

Sorry Thomas and all; I did not mean to confuse anyone in my last post; nor was I trying to be sarcastic.

"... To me that looks more like people than Badgeman or a DPD person behind a fence. That area, which you have taken the time to work on, must just be some kind of, "rosarch test", illusion and trick of the mind-shadow and sunlight-- no reason to go there; there is nothing to see, so lets move over to the north knoll. (... the Badgeman has been established as Fact; RIGHT?...) of course that is my speculations. Did you know they found a lake on the moon and a ship tied to a dock and two astronauts fishing? I have a picture I must show you. Its a Fact...."

I should have qualified the above statement with... "I am sure some will say and argue with your speculations and findings with statements like:...".

After I got up this A.M and read Thomas's post I could understand why the "WTF" statement. At first I laughed, and then went back to by notes. I had cut of the qualifying statement when I transfered the body of the post from my word processor. Thanks the price of getting old.

At any rate I am not leaving the forums (plural) for no other reasons than I am extremely busy with other matters. I do not have the free time to sit all day and debate the issues and answer the questions that in my opinion (IN MOST CASES BUT NO ALL) do not lead to anything worthwhile. Most of the time, I see no concrete focus on any one topic, mostly opinions and personal speculations with no factual information to substantiate those speculations.

My friend Peter Lemkin summed it up rather nicely in an email to me. However, he is no longer allowed to post on this forum. As most of you know I do not and have not entirely agreed with Peter and his thinking on some matters; and I have often referenced him as "my radical friend", however, that in its self does not rule out some of the good information he does have and has tried to honestly present to a wide audience.

At any rate I am sorry to leave. And I do not leave hostile or upset with anyone. Tosh Plumlee (William Plumlee)

Tosh:

I hope you will reconsider and will continue to post. I am trying to fully understand your account and I am certain that there are a number of people like me who are new to this forum. I received such a filtered account from Bob Vernon years ago and it is only you who can deliver a true account. Is there anywhere I can read your entire account. I believe, without any doubt, that at least one shot, if not more, were fired from the south knoll. The Cancellaire photo is extremely important and the infamous spot where there appears to be a man standing is not conclusive, but I believe it is certainly not a tree or tree trunk. If we can help each other in any way please send me a message through the forum and I would like to give you my email. May we come to know the truth

My best,

Doug Weldon

Tosh, this is a rough placing of you and Sergio. The Sniper placing is my own notion. You see there is something very special about someone hearin a shot that came from behind but to the left. It's a simple fact that most humans instinctively react to a shot from behind if near enough ''behind'' to almost excusively look over their right shoulder (maybe it's an intstinctive jugular protection, I dunno). To differentiate that and to categorically state from the left is something else again. It's got a ring of truth to it. The wedge shaped raised rail bed made me hypothesise about your movements and to my memory you confirmed them. Then you went to where you could decend the other side where your ( and the sniper? ) vehicle was. There are a series (chronologically) that may show a person crossing, from memory, McIntire, Cancellare, and about three frames of Wiegman.

Speculating.

c123.gif

WTF?

--Thomas

Tosh:

I hope you will reconsider and will continue to post. I am trying to fully understand your account and I am certain that there are a number of people like me who are new to this forum. I received such a filtered account from Bob Vernon years ago and it is only you who can deliver a true account. Is there anywhere I can read your entire account. I believe, without any doubt, that at least one shot, if not more, were fired from the south knoll. The Cancellaire photo is extremely important and the infamous spot where there appears to be a man standing is not conclusive, but I believe it is certainly not a tree or tree trunk. If we can help each other in any way please send me a message through the forum and I would like to give you my email. May we come to know the truth

My best,

Doug Weldon

Doug: One of the worst mistakes I ever made, in reference to the JFK assassination, was getting involved with that bunch of special interest so called investigators who had their own private agenda and preconceived ideas as to what and how my story should be presented to the general public. And too, how they could fit it into their informant's tale simply to make money at the expense of truth. Today its not worth talking about except to say I made a big mistake in trust.

As to where you can find my complete story background? Two places; #1 The Senate Arm Services Committee in reference to the Kerry investigation into the Iran Contra; Terrorism Narcotics Sub Committee, close door session; August 2, 1990; (7days) and the next year May 1991.(4days) which is still classified, "Top Secret; Committee Sensitive", as of today. Senator John Kerry's staff personal ( John Winer and Dick Mc Call) first took my testimony behind close doors before going into chambers, which was also given in closed door session.(not sure today what that Kerry Committee was officially called) The Dallas information is 'embedded' within that 'sealed' testimony. ( I was required to give the Committee a detailed timeline of my activities from 1954 until 1985 which concerned my activities while associated as a contract operative for Military Intel, Pentagon, and the CIA, Langley. This testimony was given under oath and under the penalties of perjury. That testimony was detailed, and documented events concerning; Cuban operations before Castro came into power in 1959 and after, including the BoP. It concerned detailed information concerning the Dominican Republic operations during the mid and late fifties. It concerned narcotics and gun running and the early years of the so called 'drug war', of the seventies.

It concerned the southern front and the formation of the Iran Contra operations in Costa Rica, as well as the secret air base known as, point west, Santa Elena Costa Rica, as found in Oliver North's notebooks. It concerned secret sanctioned gun and drug running from Central America through Mexico into the United States from 1978-92.

#2 Information, which is published on a website, of which I cannot support its conclusions as to the JFK affair, is found on the following link, JFK Murder solved; the Jimmy Files story. The section in that affidavit stating my case officer as being Robert Bennett should have read Bennettee ( Be'net' tee) seems to have been left out. And sometime later, It was said, I was quoted as saying or indicating that it was the Senator of Utah Robert Bennett, which I have never said. (I'm sure you can identify with that and how it could come down the pike)

I hope this has helped you in some way. However, I believe it will only open up more debate and speculations and lost threads and repeat of old information and those who only want to be seen and heard and contribute nothing in return. Thanks and keep up the good work. Tosh Plumlee

P.S.

Doug as you can well see the information that I have, concerning my past activities, is much more broader that just JFK and a flight to Dallas and the JFK assassination. I have said for years that all my Ops have been connected in one forum or another, but the research community has not wanted to hear that. They can only focus on one event and they do not do that very well.

Now we have the Col. Sabow story and a Pentagon shooting by one who had at one time presented a paper and was later contracted to work at the Pentagon. Anyway thats another story another part of a real, "Pandora's Box", concerning that "Other World", out there. I hope this has helped you in some way. I have taken the time to do my best in establishing the record for what its worth. thanks... and keep up the good work. Tosh

http://toshplumlee.info/pdf/senate1.PDF

http://toshplumlee.info/pdf/senate2.PDF

Edited by William Plumlee

Tosh, did you ever come across Bruce Jones?

Tosh, did you ever come across Bruce Jones?

John: Bruce Jones was an operative name used at the time of the Glandez affair and Lester Murphy around 1957 58 and at one time had an aircraft registered that sometime later ended up at L.B. Smith Aircraft in Miami Florida. (A D-18 Twin Beach) Steve Guthrie also had something to do with a Bruce Jones and the Twin Beach and Murphy as well as Alex Roruke. The aircraft was flown many times by Sturges and I also flew it a time or two, in and around Cuba about 1957-58 before the Dominican Republic matter. Not sure if this is the same person you are referencing, but the name was retired around 1964 and was never used again as far as I know. That is the only Bruce Jones that I know about, or that I can remember knowing. I would need more background to give you a clear picture if this is the same person or name. Bruce and Jones are very common names that is why they were used as operative names. " Bruce Hammer" and "Bob Jones" of Coral Gabels were also coded names to be used in only one or two operations in and around south Florida. (1957-64)

Thank you Tosh. That might explain the difficulty in tracing him. This Bruce Jones apparently surfaced around the early sixties with a bit of flirting with the SDS then studying in the west. Then he appears in 1975 as a citrus grower in northern Costa Rica where he settles down, and after the fall of Somoza and the agrarian reform in Nicaragua has airports for supporting the southern contras and leading and training them for missions into Nicaragua. Then after the attempted assassination of Commandante Cero seems to slip under the radar. I didn't know that his name could have been a code, and that may explaing the difficulty in tracing him. Anyway he had connections to the SOF magazine/ weapons supplier editor aho to some is of interest to the assassination.