The Education Forum

SOUTH KNOLL PHOTO

my corrections on one did not either john...???

seems to be fine now it's tired :lol:

TRYING TO POST THIS ..BELOW...B

Jack Brazil & The Storm Sewer Systems : Dealey Plaza..

THIS INFORMATION IS THE COBINATION FROM TWO ARTICLES BY:

Ray Evans..J.F.K Research, Texas..92-93 approximately..

He was born in New Orleans, La. and was placed into the boarding school system in 1941 from Bethlehem, St.Joseph’s, Infant Jesus, Fisher’s to Arbeaux’s till 1948.

Lee Harvey and his two brothers, John Pic, and Robert Oswald were also in two of the boarding schools along with Jack and his brother Roy.

Jack attended East Jefferson High School in N.Os (Metairie) La. As a junior in 1956, he was on the student council and participated in football and track, ran the anchor leg on his school’s gold medal championship 4AAAA mile relay team, and a leg on the gold medal 440 relay team with his brother as anchor, Jack also ran a leg on the silver medal 880 relay. In his senior year, he earned 24 scholarships to play football and run track. Selecting to attend the University of Florida, Gainesville in Fla.

In 1956 while Jack was a junior at East Jefferson, Gordon Novel (Garrison-Deloreon-Watergate fame) was a senior. In 1968 the New Orleans grand jury subpoenaed Gordon Novel to testify in court regarding David Ferrie, Clay Shaw, Arachia Smith as well as others. Novel leaving town immediately and D.A Jim Garrison could never extradite him from Columbus, Ohio.

Morris Brownlee was in Gordon Novel’s graduating class (1956) and was also questioned by Garrison in the Kennedy probe; he was also the godson of David Ferrie.

Ferrie dying shortly after he was indicted to appear before the N.Os Parish Grand Jury. Lawrence Solow also in the 57 graduating class , at the time of this information the 90’s was doing 25 years for bank robbery, was also questioned by Jim Garrison during his probe. Some researchers believe that Solow was the driver of the black limousine that was stopped in Ferris, Texas, ( a suburb of Dallas ) shortly after the assassination of J.F.K .Two high school students from Ferris High School witnessed this event seeing that there were three men in said limousine that had been stopped for speeding on Interstate 45, the driver presented Secret Service identification to the policeman and was allowed to leave without being ticketed..

In the 1959 graduating class of East Jefferson were Rancier Blaise Ehlinger and Billy Schremp, Ehlinger was also questioned by D.A.Garrison in the Kennedy probe,

and was a partner of Gordon Novel in an electronics manufacturing firm. Billy Schremp was in Dallas at the time of the assassination. Brazil is the only person ( at this) to have questioned Schremp in the matter.

Brazil graduated from East Jefferson with honors in 57 and then attended the Univ. of Florida at Gainesville in 58….There was also a freshman in Jack’s class by the name of Paul O’Connor, who was one of those on duty and received at the Bethesda morgue, the President’s body when it finally arrived the night of the assassination.

The following year, Brazil played football for the University of Southwest Louisiana at Lafayette, leaving in 59….From 60 to 62, he was a military Policeman assigned to M.I.

On the day of the assassination, of President Kennedy, Nov.22/63..Jack Brazil was in Chino Prison in California, doing time for burglary, forgery and safe cracking…He was serving, a 14 and 15 year sentence to run concurrently……It has been reported that Marvin Chauncey Holt was also in Chino Prison on the day of the assassination. Holt coming forward in 1991 claiming he was one of the tramps arrested in a RR side car, near the triple underpass shortly after the assignation.

Jack Brazil was paroled, from Chino, on May 10.1965...…and disappeared from California, shortly afterwards..

Informants have claimed, they saw him in New Orleans with Novel, Solow, Brownlee, and Ehlinger in 1967.He did not surface again till the day Dr. Martin Luther King was assassinated in Memphis, Tenn. Investigators have placed him in Memphis, the day before, the day of and the day after Dr.King’s death. Also reported as being in Los Angeles Cal. on the day of Robert F. Kennedy’s assassination..

Many researchers have stated that Brazil is a member of Western Intelligence located in Denver Co. with other locations in Memphis, New Orleans, Miami, St. Louis and Houston….Jack Brazil has denied these charges..

On February 22-23, 1992, a military type commando unit moved into the Dealey Plaza section of downtown Dallas, Texas, virtually unnoticed.

The unit consisted of J.F.K researchers, one search and recovery team, Navy Seals, underground miners, intelligence officers, Special Forces members, and armed security guards.

The unit was led by one Jack Brazil of Tyler, Texas. Their object was ……

1: To illustrate the fatal head shot that President J.F.Kennedy suffered originated from the right front instead of from the right rear, as originally and the W/C reported.

2: To establish that fact that the storm drain closest to the President measuring 48” x 40” x 38” could very well support or hide a would-be-assassin.

3: To escape Dealey Plaza via the underground drainage system. (Through the storm sewer, the storm drain, and the sanitary sewer, as all three systems are under Dealey Plaza.

4: To search for, and collect any material that would be associated with the assassination.

Several Television affiliates, including CNN, aired the events. It was quite impressive.

So, at 12.30 PM on Feb.22, 1992, exactly 339 months after the death of our President, a

Firecracker was ignited from the storm sewer in Dealey Plaza. At that instant most of the spectators looked at the stockade fence. Some turned toward the TSBD, while others glanced over at the triple underpass. Not one bystander noticed the storm sewer.

A possible assassin’s den to the right of front of President Kennedy..

As the report of the firecracker, the would-be-assassin began to crawl through the drainage system. Crawling 42 feet and reached a blockage consisting of bricks and debris. At this point it began to rain, so the ranger was retrieved before the water began to build up. The venture was postponed until the debris could be dislodged from the drainage system.

The following morning the project resumed as planned. It took the ranger 4 minutes to crawl from the north side of Elm Street to the south side of Elm. It took 3 additional minutes to crawl from the north side of Main Street to the center of Main.

The sewer system then changed direction ( west) and the remainder of the journey was easily accomplished.

The ranger then traveled another 22 feet in the 24” system. The drainage system swelled, first to 30”, then to 39”.

When the system reached Industrial Ave., it emptied into a 13 foot horseshoe. The ranger turned left and proceeded south nine hundred feet into a unction box. He veered right into a 9 foot drain, situated in a drainage that emptied into the Trinity River.

This project was the result of 5 years of research connecting the black limousine that had been stopped by a police officer in Ferris, Texas and witnessed by two school students with the death of President Kennedy. The limousine was later confirmed to have been approximately 2, 440 feet from the motorcade at the time of the assassination.

It is stated further that through years of research, the facts indicate that this limousine harbored the gunman and the escape route utilized, was through the storm sewer system.

The team found a 44 Magnum, an ID card ( both were determined not to be related to the assassination ) a 10 inch switchblade knife with the inscriptions “ Rizzuto, Estileto, Milano”, and a portion of what appeared to be a sop-made silencer. Though the resuts were interesting, the conclusions were still pending.

The ranger made the journey through the system in 54 minutes. In traffic, the limousine could travel from Industrial Road and Reunion to Interstate 45 in Ferris, Texas, in approximately 30 minutes. This would place the limo at a fixed point, leaving a grace period.

A key factor in this enterprise was a statement by Senator Ralph Yarborough, a passenger in the Vice President’s car…..third in line in the motorcade…who said “ I smelled gunpowder”..

According to several math experts from East Texas, he states it would be impossible, for Senator Yarborough to smell gunpowder if the shots originated from the right rear, which was where the TSBD was locate. The smoke would also be impossible to derive from a nineteen-foot elevation , such as the stockade fence on the grassy knoll.

It the wind was blowing at 13 mph due east, and the motorcade was traveling west, the on;y possible way the Senator could have smelled gunpowder would be for his open automobile to have driven directly through the gunsmoke.

The opening today, (90’s) in the water inlet is 192 square inches. The opening in the water inlet in 1963 was 384 square inches. The reason for the reduction ( is the upgrading of the water inlet, to a smaller version, see photo ).. and the buildup of road material.

Regardless of whether Jack Brazil is a good guy or a bad guy. The Brazil team in Tyler Texas, had traveled more miles, knocked on more doors, jumped on more airplanes, rented more cars, and uncovered as many facts as any research team pertaining to the assassination…

Edited by Bernice Moore

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE JACK BRAZIL PHOTO BEHIND THE FENCE THE GARRISON AND PERHAPS MORE POSTED, I SCANNED FROM THE BOOK.''The Man on the Grassy Knoll'' SOME YEARS BACK, HERE IS THE PHOTO ALSO SAME SOURCE OF BRAZIL'S MAN WALKING OUT OF THE SEWER FROM WJERE HE BEGAN HIS JOURNEY THE NORTH DRAIN ENTRANCE........LEADING OUT TO THE TRINITY RIVER.... BTW THE BRAZIL EXPEDITION AND ALL WERE FILMED FOR LOCAL TV AS YOU WILL NOTE ABOVE IN THE STORY, AND PRESENTED ON THE LOCAL NEWS AT THE TIME... b excuse caps please..

~ John R. Craig

John R. Craig (Author) ›

(Author), Philip A. Rogers

Edited by Bernice Moore

Maybe we posted at the same moment and it was some kind of buffer clash, I don't know. What I was going to post was in reference to a small part of the account. It's a bit off topic and focusing on the mapping of the sewer system seems to me more important for now.

There's one point which is a bit puzzling, (I actually expected to read something like that at some point). The statement is about the bricks and rubble encountered and the intent to return and deal with it. The account then seems to skip this matter.

Otherwise, it's obvious there was/is an extensive human sized underground connecting system (interesting reference to weather as concern) and the failed attempt to get the actual DP mapping, even though noted as existing, is interesting. Seems to me there's a lot more (under) ground to cover in this matter.

(I'd like to also note the reference to a body found in the river a few days after the assassination, referred to in another post)

Maybe we posted at the same moment and it was some kind of buffer clash, I don't know. What I was going to post was in reference to a small part of the account. It's a bit off topic and focusing on the mapping of the sewer system seems to me more important for now.

There's one point which is a bit puzzling, (I actually expected to read something like that at some point). The statement is about the bricks and rubble encountered and the intent to return and deal with it. The account then seems to skip this matter.

Otherwise, it's obvious there was/is an extensive human sized underground connecting system (interesting reference to weather as concern) and the failed attempt to get the actual DP mapping, even though noted as existing, is interesting. Seems to me there's a lot more (under) ground to cover in this matter.

(I'd like to also note the reference to a body found in the river a few days after the assassination, referred to in another post)

thanks john, yes there are a very may questions in regard to the drains etc within dealey that we have no answers for, i do wish though it probably has been done by some in dallas in the past seeking out a copy of the map and info in regards to all of this but the dallas brick wall is well known and very little if any comes our way, shame that but things are the way they are and we have no control...i have wondered in the past and did do a sort of search but not deep into, the questions, how many familys up and moved within certain areas in dallas the next weekend and how many bodies turned doa the weekend of nov 22.63 within the city limits or extending to fort worth also, but i found nothing solid in anyway...yes the bricks and rumble is another left in limbo...take care..b the photo below showing the possible trajectory from the north drain was by lee forman, thanks...also the other is from the north side...

Edited by Bernice Moore

Bernice...that is not the drain in question. The Brazil storm drain was at the curb near

the bottom of the steps.

Jack

THANKS JACK FOR THE BOOT IT'S THIS ONE.i did i hope post one of these earlier in the thread...i will check..but as you can see from the photo of him taken behind the fence he did consider such....best b

Edited by Bernice Moore

Bernice...that is not the drain in question. The Brazil storm drain was at the curb near

the bottom of the steps.

Jack

Storm Drain images on Lancer.

http://www.jfklancer.com/draintn.html

thanks robin, but if i am recalling correctly those were taken many years later..when a few of the fellas from lancer did a study ,.Jack do you recall when...thanks..b

Edited by Bernice Moore

I've been notified by Gary Mack that there was no sewer opening at the south end of the underpass in 1963.

I've been notified by Gary Mack that there was no sewer opening at the south end of the underpass in 1963.

Thats right. BUT, IF you are referencing the storm drain (sewer opening) on the north side down from the picket fence next to the underpass, then take into account that that would have been an "upward" shot from the drain and could not have been a kill shoot because the Limo was uphill from the storm drain and the shooter would have been at curbside or below... That is a sewer shooter is "Planted" information, a diversion as a cover story to throw investigators off the south knoll shooter above and on the south side of the underpass... as quoted by John Rosellie to prison inmates some years after the assassination and found in his book. Just before his death he used to laugh about how gullible people were to buy a story like that. So has this thread now drifted of into the "Storm Drain Shooter?

Point Two: The Trinity river is over a mile from Delay Plaza and there was no storm drain that went directly from the Plaza to the river. Industrial Blvd is west of the Plaza and the bridge leading over the Trinity starts a few hundred yards from Industrial and crosses over the Trinity river after about a half mile ride. Another diversion planted over the years by the 'Experts" on the assassination of JFK. Another point there was highway construction on Industrial at the time and all the sewers and storm drains had been closed and dug up for replace for the new interchange. Of course some do not want to hear this or received this type of research, because it interferes with their versions of the events that day. As you know, they are the, "EXPERTS".

Thank you, William. ( I don't know why I submit to a feeling I need to explain myself. I think it has to do with new members who do not know me as others do. : I came into the assassination research relatively very recently by accident. I'd travelled across the Nullarbor and taken a series of photos from east to west where the Humpbacks come in to calve. Later, when set up I started to try to create a seamless panorama and came across a lot of problems to solve in balancing color values and to deal with slight shifts in camera location and lens distortion so I started looking on the net for similar examples of 180 degrees image series and inevitably came across the Z film. From there I in conjunction with learning what I needed re imagery inevitably came across an intriguing incredible range of ideas. Truth is truth, so if all that was the truth then Mick Jagger was right when he sang who killed the kennedys when after all it was you and me ''and a cast of thousands''. Ok. I'm interested.

After the destruction of Eddys promise after Chappaquiddic, I more or less withdrew from any consideration of the murder of JFK. As a kid I'd seen the absurdity of the SBT, but I was a kid and kinda shelved that with ''amazing the things bullets can do while not doing it'' compartment and concentrated on being a kid instead.

I've almost circled the plaza but covered relatively little of that which is known. I'll keep on moving, and I don't take anything anyone says as being the truth, nor do I wipe it as lies until I, myself assess reasons. There are relatively few things I feel sure about, there are more I have a strong gut feeling about, and a lot I don't know what to do about. It's sometimes so delusional but often there is a reason. Anyway, I'm a soloist.)

Anyway, You, Tom, and others with often diametrically opposed views are, imo, ones to be taken seriously.

Thats right. BUT, IF you are referencing the storm drain (sewer opening) on the north side down from the picket fence next to the underpass, then take into account that that would have been an "upward" shot from the drain and could not have been a kill shoot because the Limo was uphill from the storm drain and the shooter would have been at curbside or below... That is a sewer shooter is "Planted" information, a diversion as a cover story to throw investigators off the south knoll shooter above and on the south side of the underpass... as quoted by John Rosellie to prison inmates some years after the assassination and found in his book. Just before his death he used to laugh about how gullible people were to buy a story like that. So has this thread now drifted of into the "Storm Drain Shooter?

the, "EXPERTS".

It is laughable that a lot of people are so gullible when it comes to these far-fetched theories, such as the storm drain shooter.

Edited by John Dugan

Yes, but it has other much more intriguing matters peripheral to that hypothesis.

Imo, the important thing is that it seems that large parts of Downtown Dallas was criss crossed by access tunnels (as long as the weather's ok) some possibly dating back to when Downtomn was Midtown.

The CBD has naturally shifted. And it appears these tunnnels connected important buildings basements, (many buildings replaced by ''Dealey Plaza''). I'm just trying to figure out the undergrouns layout in conjunction with looking at an anomaly that I can't explain, but there must be an explanation, of the cropped top quality Cancellare, unenlarged, the area at the conjunction of the Underpass and the Car Park.

edit:typos

Edited by John Dolva

• 1 year later...