The Education Forum

Glenn Viklund

I am a Swedish citizen, economist by profession. My interest in JFK-case started back in the seventies when the congress committe started it's work. I lived in Sacramento, California at the time and consumed all I could get my hands on regarding their investigation. Since then I've followed the debate from a distance so to speak, but always fascinated with the ongoing controversy.

In 2008, I provided some information regarding Judyth Bakers asylum process in Sweden, and as this issue keeps coming back, I've been requested from time to time to provide my views on this."

Edited by Glenn Viklund

dito, välkommen från Australien

Thanks to both of You! I needed that after the hammering in the JFK forum, hehe B)

John, det hade man inte kunnat räkna ut från ditt namn - kul att se en svensk här, det kanske finns fler?

Your 'bio' does not include any documentation to connect you to Judyth or her seeking asylum in Sweden in any way, does it?

Either post some documentation that you are speaking in some sort of capacity as an 'expert' or acknowledge that you have just 'popped in' to voice your opinion?

Glenn, mitt efternamn ar Norsk ock det forsta ar den Engelska typen av mitt namn. Min far var Norsk, ock mor fran Finland, jag var fodd i Sverige. Jag (min familj) flyttade till Austarlien nar jag var en pojke. (jag har inte svensk keybord sa de tre sista i alphabetet ar fel (jag copierade dom for hejet fran nettet). Vi har andra Norska, Finska, ock manga som har nagan familj bakgrund fran Skandinavien. (min Svenska ar hemskt rostig nu after sa manga ar har). Det ar fint att se en annan Svensk har. Jag onskar dig en trevlig tid har, men bli inte forvanad om folk ar svara att dela med.

John,

Aha, det var ju en intressant bakgrund, kul! Och du behöver inte oroa dig för din svenska, den är bra, fullt förståelig. Fint att du kommer ihåg efter så pass lång tid utomlands.

Nejdå, man ska kanske inte blir förvånad. Tyvärr tycks forumet lida av samma sjuka som är så vanlig på nätet i diskussionsforum, man gör hellre attacker på person än ägnar sig åt ämnet som diskuteras. När argumenten tryter...

Men, men, that's life...

Fint att prata lite svenska här John!

Mvh

Glenn V.

Pamela

I'll be very happy to provide a copy of the upper Courts decision, which is - and has always been - the only one document I've referred to. For the simple reason it is more than enough to discuss this subject.

But I suggest you clear that with Judyth, she does not seem to keen on having this info out in the open. If she should have changed her mind, I'll be happy to oblige, and will copy the document into JFs thread.

Edited by Glenn Viklund

John,

Aha, det var ju en intressant bakgrund, kul! Och du behöver inte oroa dig för din svenska, den är bra, fullt förståelig. Fint att du kommer ihåg efter så pass lång tid utomlands.

Nejdå, man ska kanske inte blir förvånad. Tyvärr tycks forumet lida av samma sjuka som är så vanlig på nätet i diskussionsforum, man gör hellre attacker på person än ägnar sig åt ämnet som diskuteras. När argumenten tryter...

Men, men, that's life...

Fint att prata lite svenska här John!

Mvh

Glenn V.

Pamela

I'll be very happy to provide a copy of the upper Courts decision, which is - and has always been - the only one document I've referred to. For the simple reason it is more than enough to discuss this subject.

But I suggest you clear that with Judyth, she does not seem to keen on having this info out in the open. If she should have changed her mind, I'll be happy to oblige, and will copy the document into JFs thread.

Thanks for making my point for me. Apparently you have no documentation to connect you to Judyth's experience in asylum in Sweden.

Guest Stephen Turner
I am a Swedish citizen, economist by profession. My interest in JFK-case started back in the seventies when the congress committe started it's work. I lived in Sacramento, Californa at the time and consumed all I could get my hands on regarding their investigation. Since then I've followed the debate from a distance so to speak, but always fascinated with the ongoing controversy.

In 2008, I provided some information regarding Judyth Bakers asylum process in Sweden, and as this issue keeps coming back, I've been requested from time to time to provide my views on this."

Welcome, some of us are interested in what you have to say.

Thank you Stephen, good to hear!

Pamela

15 months ago, in McAdams forum, you repeatedly accused me of "publishing confidential information", when I provided these documents to the participants of that forum.

Today, you are accusing me of not having this information at all.

Bingo!

Is it your memory or your logic capabilities that are in shambles?

Get your act together for crying out loud! And be so kind to use your head next time you think you have anything to say so that we are not bothered with this gobbledybgook of yours anymore.

Thank you Stephen, good to hear!

Pamela

15 months ago, in McAdams forum, you repeatedly accused me of "publishing confidential information", when I provided these documents to the participants of that forum.

Today, you are accusing me of not having this information at all.

Bingo!

Is it your memory or your logic capabilities that are in shambles?

Get your act together for crying out loud! And be so kind to use your head next time you think you have anything to say so that we are not bothered with this gobbledybgook of yours anymore.

Perhaps you are having difficulty understanding English. I asked you for documentation for yourself to define what, if any, your connection is to Judyth's situation. You provided nothing to that effect. In other words, you were not involved in any way with Judyth's situation in Sweden, nor do you have any expertise in that area.

You did provide some info on Judyth, and so open the door to our asking if one of your jobs is to dig up information on people over the internet? If so, your bio is really quite bland.