The Education Forum

The frozen lamppost!

J just read this on Facebook

Quote:

Thalia Cole

Hi Doug, just wondering there is one piece of evidence that proves fakery in the Z-film? I am not a technical person nor do I have photographic knowledge, however I *learn* to the Z-film having been altered. One of the items that intrigues me is the lamp post - the background never moves in relation to it - indicating its been "pasted" on.

That Lady is right. The lamppost (in the foreground)should move in relation to the background, (Firewall, Flowers etc...) while Zapruder moves his camera. but the lamppost doesn't!

KK

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J just read this on Facebook
Quote:

Thalia Cole

Hi Doug, just wondering there is one piece of evidence that proves fakery in the Z-film? I am not a technical person nor do I have photographic knowledge, however I *learn* to the Z-film having been altered. One of the items that intrigues me is the lamp post - the background never moves in relation to it - indicating its been "pasted" on.

That Lady is right. The lamppost (in the foreground)should move in relation to the background, (Firewall, Flowers etc...) while Zapruder moves his camera. but the lamppost doesn't!

KK

The forgers forget to insert what is called THE PHENOMENON OF PARALLAXE

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Karl,

This might help.

If you stabilize the lamp-post, the other "stationary background" elements do not move. Their relationship stays the same. Appears to be O.K.

chris

Good GIF... but the lamppost SHOULD move slightly to the left, compared to the firewall and the flowers in the background, while Zapruder moves his camera to the right. That would be the phenomenon of parallax. Do you see such a movement? I don't...

But I CAN see a (very slight) lamppost- movement (to the left) here: (compare the lamppost to the firewall)On Zapruder's pedestal

It is the same movement(jump), your thumb (or any other finger) makes compared to any background, when you put him in front of your face, and than you close one eye, than the other...(alternately)...that movement is an natural law and should appear in the Zappi film...and it does not...

KK

Karl,

This might help.

If you stabilize the lamp-post, the other "stationary background" elements do not move. Their relationship stays the same. Appears to be O.K.

chris

Good GIF... but the lamppost SHOULD move slightly to the left, compared to the firewall and the flowers in the background, while Zapruder moves his camera to the right. That would be the phenomenon of parallax. Do you see such a movement? I don't...

But I CAN see a (very slight) lamppost- movement (to the left) here: (compare the lamppost to the firewall)On Zapruder's pedestal

It is the same movement(jump), your thumb (or any other finger) makes compared to any background, when you put him in front of your face, and than you close one eye, than the other...(alternately)...that movement is an natural law and should appear in the Zappi film...and it does not...

KK

Everything you need to know about the lamppost.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johnco...o/lamppost.html

Karl,

This might help.

chris

KK

Yes, Jack. I know that side quite well. But I am not talking about the angle-problem , I am talking about the missing phenomenon of parallax: the lamppost in the Zappi-Film should move a little bit to the left, compared to the firewall in the background, while Zappi moves his camera to the right following the Lincoln... (Maybe you have mentioned that, and I ve overlooked it.)

KK

Karl,

This might help.

chris

KK

Everything you need to know about why Costella screwed up everything you need to know about the lamppost...

www.craiglamson.com/costella.htm

www.craiglamson.com/costella2.htm

Karl,

This might help.

chris

KK

Yes, Jack. I know that side quite well. But I am not talking about the angle-problem , I am talking about the missing phenomenon of parallax: the lamppost in the Zappi-Film should move a little bit to the left, compared to the firewall in the background, while Zappi moves his camera to the right following the Lincoln... (Maybe you have mentioned that, and I ve overlooked it.)

KK

I hope the pic below helps to explain what I mean by the "missing phenomenon of parallax."

KK

fyo10i.jpg

Not necessarily, Karl. It's an intriguing observation. There are ways that the horizontal parallax can stay stationary while filming. Zapruder could move as well so that the pan, to the extent of resolution and angle of movement, keeps the shift so one can't readily discern it. Of course parallax occurs in all directions and I think I see a slight dip that shows a shift in the vertical where the ornamentation on the lamp mount meets the dark area.

John,

I believe this might be what you just described, and what Karl is looking for in the Z film.

http://98.155.2.255:8400/18B91/LAMPPOST.gif

I'm tilting the camera ever so slightly as I'm panning.

The lamp-post is slowly becoming more vertical, up to and past a plumb position.

Notice the openings in the brick wall "behind the top of the lamp-post" start to appear as my camera position changes.

chris

John,

I believe this might be what you just described, and what Karl is looking for in the Z film.

http://98.155.2.255:8400/18B91/LAMPPOST.gif

I'm tilting the camera ever so slightly as I'm panning.

The lamp-post is slowly becoming more vertical, up to and past a plumb position.

Notice the openings in the brick wall "behind the top of the lamp-post" start to appear as my camera position changes.

chris

Thats an awesome GIF Chris!

For some reason I can not save it to my computer and keep getting an error message

Chris, from here I can't access the url for some reason. The description sounds as if you get what I mean and the gif supports it?

John and others,

If you can't access it from my original address, try it here:

www.denisedavidson.info

chris

Thx. Great GIF. Yes it is that Lamppost-movement compared to the background, which I miss in the Z-film...

KK

OK, great GIF, Chris.