The Education Forum

1964 Jackie Kennedy interviews to be published

If Beschloss is the editor and making the notes, that is a bad sign.

As DOn Gibson showed, Beschloss did some real tampering in his two Taking Charge books about Johnson.

Michael Beschloss = CFR and that is a huge red flag in and of itself.

After that ABC press release, I am coming around to the belief that even in 2011, there is no way that ABC is going to put on national TV Jackie Kennedy talking about her adulterous love affairs AND her belief that LBJ killed JFK.

I have little doubt that Jackie indeed thought LBJ killed JFK.

But I severely doubt that ABC will put that stuff on the air, even if it is true and even if it is in the tapes.

One red flag about that British article is Jackie talking about Vietnam. Vietnam had not escalated in early 1964, so Jackie would have to have some real insider knowledge to be talking that way at that time. The Vietnam stuff makes me suspicious of that British article and makes me now think that we have a false alert here.

Caroline Kennedy should post online the entire raw, uneditited tapes of Jackie's interviews.

I thought these tapes were made right before she died. In 1965 she asked Robert McNamara over for dinner. He said she talked solely about Viet Nam and got so mad at him she couldn't eat. Then when he was leaving, she punched his chest with her fists and said, "Stop the slaughter." He found that "cute."

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Jackie asked ole McNamara over to dinner to get some more tape and she intened to come out a swinger, in more ways than One! It does appear she might have been rather tough, if she was out having a few trists to kick JFK in the rear for his. Jackie appeared to be more like a European female than one from the US.

I think neither RFK, nor Jackie, could settle down enough to put together the pieces that LBJ and his "Dallas Elites" (Hunt Merchison) were a large part of the plot to off her husband for months. She and JFK did know they were traveling into the big time "Nut Country" that day, as that is where ole General Walker lived and they had him hauled off to the nut house for a time. I'd say after about 6 months they pretty much knew that LBJ was in on the plot.

They'd have time to digest all the hate ads and leaflets and track down where they really originated. And RFK could work the leaks from the back channels to see what the real deal was about.

Per Mr. Morrow's comments, I think most all the serious JFK researchers know undoutably that LBJ is a major conspirator and was in on the kill plot and played his biggest role by twisting the arms of several on the Warren Commission fake out for the stupid American Public. For those serious JFK truth seekers, yes, the USS LBJ Cover Up boat sank long ago. But these life boats are still floating and using the "play acting" to continue the cover up for the more generic dense American Public.

There was likely a time for Jackie and the family to "play act" for a time to protect their family, as that gang would defintitely kill them. Look at the trail of death in the South for all the Civil Rights killings. JFK was a bigger deal and they needed the serious professionals to kill him, but it was the same corrupt Southern Crowd.

At this late date, It is now time for the "straight talk" on the issues that the Kennedys believed LBJ was a key player, and that direct and straight to the point delivery to avoid having the conspiring Mockingbird Media from using those "play acting" comments against them to put out life boats for the USS LBJ Cover Up.

No doubt that LBJ was a sociopathic crook, who went so nuts at the end he had to have Psychiatric help to keep from going public over his paranoia of being found out just what a criminal he really was.

LBJ was a serious sociopathic controlling murderous crook, worse than any Mafia killer, who basically shot his way into the US Presidency to protect a bunch of other murderous Crooks. DDE got it right that the Mil / Ind Network was out of control and he pretty much pointed the finger at the JBS gang trying to take over the Presidential Foreign Policy issues.

It is this oligarchic gang that has become the threat to the US National Security.

Edited by Jim Phelps

LBJ was a serious sociopathic controlling murderous crook, worse than any Mafia killer, who basically shot his way into the US Presidency to protect a bunch of other murderous Crooks. DDE got is right that the Mil / Ind Network was out of control and he pretty much pointed the finger at the JBS gang trying to take over the Presidential Foreign Policy issues.

Do you think that the John Birch Society was not involved in President Kennedy's murder?

Or do you think that they were involved, but their level of involvement has been exaggerated?

Would she admit to the knowledge that President Kennedy may have planned to assassinate Castro on Dec. 2, 1963, as was published in 2 books?

I really don't think there's much credibility to the theory that President Kennedy was planning to assassinate Castro. Especially given the fact that Lisa Howard was serving as the conduit for negotiations between Castro and JFK. The Kennedy administration may have been keeping every iron in the fire just in case, but I doubt that murdering Castro was the serious option that "Ultimate Sacrifice" made it out to be.

What is the second book that you referred to?

LBJ was a serious sociopathic controlling murderous crook, worse than any Mafia killer, who basically shot his way into the US Presidency to protect a bunch of other murderous Crooks. DDE got is right that the Mil / Ind Network was out of control and he pretty much pointed the finger at the JBS gang trying to take over the Presidential Foreign Policy issues.

Do you think that the John Birch Society was not involved in President Kennedy's murder?

Or do you think that they were involved, but their level of involvement has been exaggerated?

=========

They were very involved it appears. General Walker, Hunt and Merchison were JBS in Dallas and Nagy was living in Dallas. An FBI informant on the JBS spotted General Walker and others plotting to kill JFK. If we get down to Oswald's boss in New Orleans, Guy Bannister, he was also a JBS member. Reports that Nagy visited his offices there in New Orleans. Nagy was a big player for PERMINDEX in Rome and connections to Harvey. PERMINDEX was a fascist designed outfit using industry, similar to IG Farbin, to gain power and wealth.

Bannister appears to be well connected with Clay Shaw and PERMINDEX via the DeGaulle hit. Up one level and one finds the Montreal gang with PERMINDEX controller Bloomfield and his connections with the Bronfman gang's drug running. Ruby was a big Chicago Drug dealer, before they ran him off to Dallas. So, he is a runner in Dallas hooking up the shooters.

DDE pretty much pointed his finger at the JBS members being a central issue for the Mil / Ind Network games. Oswald was after a bunch of Fascists and this was Walker and his JBS gang, which was the wealth Dallas oil and banking types, that JFK was going to cut their money racket with the oil depletion allowance. JFK appears to have isolated who they were, and was cutting their economic fascist power.

Garrison in New Orleans fingered many of the highly placed JBS people as involved.

All the scare mongering by JBS on Communists appeared to be the new version of the dirty Jews that Hitler used to gain power in Germany. That scare mongering applied to Southern Civil Rights made a lot of Hate down South and lots of people got killed over that Rebel Rousing via JBS. All that boiled over with lots of the principle players in Dallas JBS backing the hit on JFK, and using their Nagy connections. JBS connections scouted out Oswald and put him in the right spot to become the Patsy. JBS's Guy Bannister was the Sheep Dipper that set up LHO.

If there were to be a Patent or Copyright on the City of Hate title for Dallas, the JBS would be the holder.

They've seem to have tracked down the JFK is a Communist ads and leaflets as being placed by those close to the JBS and they explicitly sought a Jewish fella named Weissman to place that ad. That appeared to have been a safety in case things got too close to the JBS to they could drop the names Morris Jaffe and Louis Bloomfield in case they needed a quick exit. Similar to the threats from Joseph Milteer.

It was even foretold again in 1961 that they were the problem. The DDE via the Mil / Ind Network's warning to JFK, and JFK was dealing with this group, Especially Hunt and Walker. It appears DDE told JFK on the hand off of office exactly who and what this group that was pushing DDE around were.

====

http://www.library.arizona.edu/exhibits/udall/special/walker.html

THE DISMISSAL OF MAJ. GEN. EDWIN A. WALKER

A Special Report by

Congressman Morris K. Udall

There were other points brought out, as well. For example, the testimony revealed that Gen. Walker is a member of the John Birch Society, an organization whose leader says former President Eisenhower, John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles and other high officials of our government have been Communist dupes. Also, it was revealed that Gen. Walker made public statements which were derogatory of other present and former officials of our government. Such statements, of course, are wholly out of keeping for a military officer.

Three days before he left office last January former President Eisenhower said in a nation-wide television address, "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." I believe Mr. Eisenhower's warning is pertinent to this situation. In the course of our history we have always maintained civilian control of our government by elected officials responsible to the electorate. I firmly believe that this must continue.

==========

Edited by Jim Phelps

=========

They were very involved it appears. General Walker, Hunt and Merchison were JBS in Dallas and Nagy was living in Dallas. An FBI informant on the JBS spotted General Walker and others plotting to kill JFK. If we get down to Oswald's boss in New Orleans, Guy Bannister, he was also a JBS member. Reports that Nagy visited his offices there in New Orleans. Nagy was a big player for PERMINDEX in Rome and connections to Harvey. PERMINDEX was a fascist designed outfit using industry, similar to IG Farbin, to gain power and wealth.

Bannister appears to be well connected with Clay Shaw and PERMINDEX via the DeGaulle hit. Up one level and one finds the Montreal gang with PERMINDEX controller Bloomfield and his connections with the Bronfman gang's drug running. Ruby was a big Chicago Drug dealer, before they ran him off to Dallas. So, he is a runner in Dallas hooking up the shooters.

DDE pretty much pointed his finger at the JBS members being a central issue for the Mil / Ind Network games. Oswald was after a bunch of Fascists and this was Walker and his JBS gang, which was the wealth Dallas oil and banking types, that JFK was going to cut their money racket with the oil depletion allowance. JFK appears to have isolated who they were, and was cutting their economic fascist power.

Garrison in New Orleans fingered many of the highly placed JBS people as involved.

All the scare mongering by JBS on Communists appeared to be the new version of the dirty Jews that Hitler used to gain power in Germany. That scare mongering applied to Southern Civil Rights made a lot of Hate down South and lots of people got killed over that Rebel Rousing via JBS. All that boiled over with lots of the principle players in Dallas JBS backing the hit on JFK, and using their Nagy connections. JBS connections scouted out Oswald and put him in the right spot to become the Patsy. JBS's Guy Bannister was the Sheep Dipper that set up LHO.

Tell us more about the FBI informant on the JBS who spotted Walker plotting to kill JFK.

Harry Dean knows something about this, while we've had an FBI expert tell us there were no FBI informants in JBS.

Would she admit to the knowledge that President Kennedy may have planned to assassinate Castro on Dec. 2, 1963, as was published in 2 books?

I really don't think there's much credibility to the theory that President Kennedy was planning to assassinate Castro. Especially given the fact that Lisa Howard was serving as the conduit for negotiations between Castro and JFK. The Kennedy administration may have been keeping every iron in the fire just in case, but I doubt that murdering Castro was the serious option that "Ultimate Sacrifice" made it out to be.

What is the second book that you referred to?

The other book is Brothers: the Hidden History of the Kennedy Years by David Talbot, pgs. 348-349 in hardcover. It was a Jack Anderson story. He said that Robert Kennedy had approved a secret assassination plan which may have backfired by it killing President Kennedy instead.

If this is true, then the Cuban Exiles had a lot to do with Kennedy's murder. If it isn't, then it's the John Birch Society -- LBJ, Texas Oil, wealthy families and their hatred of black people. Ironically, the Civil Rights Bill passed in Congress only for the murder of Kennedy.

Kathy C

The other book is Brothers: the Hidden History of the Kennedy Years by David Talbot, pgs. 348-349 in hardcover. It was a Jack Anderson story. He said that Robert Kennedy had approved a secret assassination plan which may have backfired by it killing President Kennedy instead.

If this is true, then the Cuban Exiles had a lot to do with Kennedy's murder. If it isn't, then it's the John Birch Society -- LBJ, Texas Oil, wealthy families and their hatred of black people. Ironically, the Civil Rights Bill passed in Congress only for the murder of Kennedy.

Kathy C

Oh gads, I read "Brothers" and I don't even remember that part.

Ok, thank you.

I don't think it's an either/or scenario between the Cuban Exile involvement and the JBS/racist involvement. It was a big tent assassination.

I think the JBS was higher up the planning chain though. And the Cubans were manipulated into believing that an overthrow of Castro would follow an overthrow of Kennedy.

=========

Tell us more about the FBI informant on the JBS who spotted Walker plotting to kill JFK.

Harry Dean knows something about this, while we've had an FBI expert tell us there were no FBI informants in JBS.

==========

The FBI was really bent out of shape by the John Birch Society and some of their investigations are presented here:

http://sites.google.com/site/ernie124102/jbs-1

And Yes, Harry J. Dean was one of the insiders and he also appears to be a member of this Forum and has a recent thread here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18039

(and he appears to be dropping the Forum some pretty serious hints on the JBS.)

His Bio is here:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdeanH.htm

================

He also appears to have written a manuscript that tells his story directly, and clears up a few errors others have told in his story. He got into a California group of JBS that General Walker came to visit a US Senator.

===========

More details here:

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/00/btl.03-08-77

=======

Edited by Jim Phelps

Guest Robert Morrow

Note to Michael Hogan:

Reading David Talbot's book Brothers is not the same thing as agreeing with everything in it.

Reading Madeleine Duncan Brown is not the same as believing everything she ever said.

Ditto JFK researchers in general. I sift through everything, weight it, and pick and choose what I think is credible and supported by the facts. And one of the things that is most clear to me is the active participation of Lyndon Johnson in the 1963 Coup d'Etat.

I did jump the gun on this article about Jackie Kennedy and what she supposedly said on those tapes. I would like to hear all the raw, unedited tapes she made.

As for the Arthur Schlesinger saying that at one point Robert Kennedy was convinced that Lyndon Johnson was behind the JFK assassination ... I can't find the source for that but I think Schlesinger wrote about that in one of his books. I did not say that appeared in Brothers. I read a quote by Schlesinger, probably somewhere on the internet, where he says at ONE POINT in time, RFK was certain LBJ did it.

As for John Bircher participation in the JFK assassination, I feel sure that some members of the JBS, particularly HL Hunt and his military friends, were indeed involved in the murder of JFK. HL Hunt's participation (so close to Johnson) is a 99% probability.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Thanks for the kind words, Mike. I respect everything you write and usually agree with you, too.

Not only does Caroline Kennedy permitting interviews like this to be publicized during her lifetime contradict her extremely private personality, it flies in the face of all we know about Jackie Kennedy. Jackie was a calculating, political animal herself (as referenced by the phone call with LBJ that Kathy mentioned), and it seems out of character for her to put her thoughts about the assassination on tape so soon after the event. It seems even more unbelievable that she would admit her own affair to anyone, let alone a future audience of millions. But then again, she did have a keen sense of history, so who knows?

If Jackie really voiced such doubts, it makes it that much more disappointing that she never expressed them in public. Imagine the impact that kind of statement could have had, during the mid 1970s, especially right before Congress was finally pressured to form the House Assassinations Committee. Instead, the topic of the assassination remained off limits in her presence, even decades afterwards. Her daughter has always had the same curious attitude, which makes her involvement in this all the more puzzling.

Again, I will be flabbergasted if ABC, or any other television network, allows Americans to hear the former first lady asserting her belief that LBJ and others were involved in the conspiracy to assassinate JFK.

Note to Michael Hogan:

Reading David Talbot's book Brothers is not the same thing as agreeing with everything in it.

Telling everybody what a great book it is and that they need to read it, when you showed signs of not reading it yourself is the issue. What does Talbot write that you agree with? Disagree with?

Reading Madeleine Duncan Brown is not the same as believing everything she ever said.

I'm not sure what you are saying here. All I know is that you called her Driskill story the "number one evidence of conspiracy."

Ditto JFK researchers in general. I sift through everything, weight it, and pick and choose what I think is credible and supported by the facts. And one of the things that is most clear to me is the active participation of Lyndon Johnson in the 1963 Coup d'Etat.

And that is your right. But there are about a thousand other things that are clear to you to with which you regularly and repetitively cross-pollinate these threads. Madeleine Brown has nothing to do with this thread.

I did jump the gun on this article about Jackie Kennedy and what she supposedly said on those tapes. I would like to hear all the raw, unedited tapes she made.

Bingo! And it is illustrative of how you sift through and evaluate things that have little or no evidence to support them and quickly pronounce them as fact. It was clear before the ABC denial why the tabloid story lacked legs.

As for the Arthur Schlesinger saying that at one point Robert Kennedy was convinced that Lyndon Johnson was behind the JFK assassination ... I can't find the source for that but I think Schlesinger wrote about that in one of his books. I did not say that appeared in Brothers. I read a quote by Schlesinger, probably somewhere on the internet, where he says at ONE POINT in time, RFK was certain LBJ did it.

I did not claim you said it appeared in Brothers. I made the point it did not. You have repeated the Schlesinger thing several times on this thread as if it was a fact. Now you can't find the source. I just asked if Schlesinger said it, why didn't Talbot report it?

As for John Bircher participation in the JFK assassination, I feel sure that some members of the JBS, particularly HL Hunt and his military friends, were indeed involved in the murder of JFK. HL Hunt's participation (so close to Johnson) is a 99% probability.

What does that have to do with anything I wrote? Or for that matter what does it have to do with what Jacqueline Kennedy supposedly told Schlesinger?

DDE pretty much pointed his finger at the JBS members being a central issue for the Mil / Ind Network games.

I see, thank you.

Did DDE point the finger in a letter to his brother?

He was quite blunt in those letters.

=========

It appears DDE knew exactly who screwed over his version of Peace with the Russians, as Khrushchev was making a huge effort in the 50's for Working with the West. Welch's gang pretty well attacked DDE over Khrushchev.

So, then Walker is hooked up with the JBS, not to mention a SC Senator Strom Thurmond supporting them.

DDE was so annoyed he put it in his farewell speech in 1960, and other Senators in 1961 knew exactly what was happening under JFK:

===========

http://www.library.arizona.edu/exhibits/udall/special/walker.html

THE DISMISSAL OF MAJ. GEN. EDWIN A. WALKER

A Special Report by

Congressman Morris K. Udall

There were other points brought out, as well. For example, the testimony revealed that Gen. Walker is a member of the John Birch Society, an organization whose leader says former President Eisenhower, John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles and other high officials of our government have been Communist dupes. Also, it was revealed that Gen. Walker made public statements which were derogatory of other present and former officials of our government. Such statements, of course, are wholly out of keeping for a military officer.

Three days before he left office last January former President Eisenhower said in a nation-wide television address, "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." I believe Mr. Eisenhower's warning is pertinent to this situation. In the course of our history we have always maintained civilian control of our government by elected officials responsible to the electorate. I firmly believe that this must continue.

==========

Why things were so difficult in Berlin for JFK was these JBS nuts, and they caused the divide that made the Berlin Wall. The JBS were intent on aggrivating all the Communist issues and they screwed over many Peace making processes.

Kathy C

Oh gads, I read "Brothers" and I don't even remember that part.

Ok, thank you.

I don't think it's an either/or scenario between the Cuban Exile involvement and the JBS/racist involvement. It was a big tent assassination.

I think the JBS was higher up the planning chain though. And the Cubans were manipulated into believing that an overthrow of Castro would follow an overthrow of Kennedy.

Regarding the Kennedys going to kill Castro, the CIA was always trying to kill Castro. What would Kennedy gain by killing Castro? And Kennedy felt the CIA were way out of his control. He was afraid his Joint Chiefs of Staff were going to send a missile to Cuba behind his back. What a stupid thing that would have been.

And the manner in which they killed him. Did they have to shoot him in public and film it? They were so bloodthirsty. To put Jackie in danger and the others in the car. Couldn't they have poisoned him instead? Why did they want the world to see what they'd done?

Kathy C