The Education Forum

help needed ie robert oswald

Any info on Robert Oswald needed please, i.e. car he drove, left/right handed thanks.......basically anything

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...ost&p=10516

Not to sound like a wiseguy, but as far as I am aware, the following quote re "Oswald's brother" has never been resolved, I have my suspicions it may be a typographical error, but assuming anything in JFK research, as you may already know can be very problematic.

At the very least, you should be aware of it.

See

FBI 105-82555 OSWALD HQ File, Section 64

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=48

"Oren Pugh, Agent in Charge US Customs Investigators, Laredo, Texas advised SA Robert L. Chapman on 12-20-1963 that two days ago [December 18, 1963] Mr [first name unknown] Gonzalez, Customs Administrator, [at] Miguel Aleman, Mexico stated the FBI had been checking for records of Oswald and that he [Gonzalez] had found the information FBI wanted concerning the re-entry at Miguel Aleman, the same day Oswald's brother who had entered Mexico at Miguel Aleman, the same day Oswald entered Mexico at Laredo, Texas" Mr. Gonzalez advised Pugh that he was holding those records at Miguel Aleman. Pugh could furnish no further information."

Since John Pic was Lee's half-brother, if there was more than one Oswald family member crossing the border simultaneously, Robert would be the guy......

Somehow, I doubt this is going to be adequately resolved.......

If you try to think outside the box, is there a possibility that Oswald's "brother"

was Oswald's "double."

Is it right to read it as: Oswalds brother entered Mexico at MA and, then, he re-entered the USofA at MA the same day Oswald entered Mexico at Laredo?

If so (or either way) is it known what Robert or John were doing around this time. Also, if so, there should then be an entry (to Mexico) record at MA.

edit:grammar

edit add: it's +1 hand info from a Gonzales to a Pugh* and on, with Gonzales possibly reporting in spanglish with the attendant sentence structure.

*(good 'ole southerners from way back: genealogy.com)

Edited by John Dolva

Is it right to read it as: Oswalds brother entered Mexico at MA and, then, he re-entered the USofA at MA the same day Oswald entered Mexico at Laredo?

If so (or either way) is it known what Robert or John were doing around this time. Also, if so, there should then be an entry (to Mexico) record at MA.

edit:grammar

edit add: it's +1 hand info from a Gonzales to a Pugh* and on, with Gonzales possibly reporting in spanglish with the attendant sentence structure.

*(good 'ole southerners from way back: genealogy.com)

Thanks guys

hi DAVE REALLY THERE ISN'T ALL THAT MUCH REALLY THAT IS KNOWN ABOUT HIM, THERE IS SOME ON THE WEB AND HIS INTERVIEW OTHER THAN THAT AND SUCH AS JACK OR WHOMEVER HAS HIS BOOK ''LEE'' HOPEFULLY THERE MAY BE SOME FURTHER INFO WITHIN.THAT THEY COULD POSSIBLY POST, FOR YOU, .I WILL POST SOME OF WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU, BUT I DO NOT THINK ANY IS IN A PERSONAL NATURE AS I THINK YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR, PERHAPS YOU COULD HAVE A LOOK AT THE MARY FERRELL SITE, NEVER KNOW WHAT IS IN THE MAGAZINE ARTICLES PERHAPS...PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS...B

MAGGIE'S DRAWERS

The Marksmanship of Lee Harvey Oswald

[Commentary and editing by Alan Rogers]

What follows are selections from three sources on the

shooting ability of LHO. The criteria used for selection is

focused on those who had first hand accounts of seeing Lee Harvey

Oswald shooting a weapon, eschewing those who had much to say

about the subject but had never met Oswald. The first comes from

LHO's brother, Robert. His book shows generally what Robert's

observations and opinions were on the subject.

In the 1990's, Robert has appeared on a few documentaries in

where the clips have him saying that he believes his brother

could have accomplished the shooting. Since this was certainly

not what he said in his book, it seems that he has succumbed to

the same process that influenced many witnesses to the event.

That process bombards the witness with so much opinion and

conjecture, year after year, that their memory is forever tainted

and now cannot be unentangled from what they have considered in

the intervening years. Using Posner's principle of taking the

earlier utterances of the witness as more firmly grounded,

Robert's book predates these on camera interviews by two plus

decades.

In his book, Robert talks about LHO's quick reflexes and

hidden strength, but as seen in the selection, he still cannot

escape admitting that LHO was awkward in shooting at moving

targets when they went field hunting as children. It should also

be noted that Robert was not surprised in the least that LHO shot

so poorly in his Marine career and doesn't shirk from describing

him as a mediocre shooter. Because someone has a history of

hunting from an early age, it is not automatically mandated that

he was a proficient shooter.

http://www.kenrahn.com/Marsh/Jfk-conspiracy/MAGGIE.TXT

HERE IS AN OLDER THREAD..............

Representative Boggs: Have you in your own mind reached any conclusions on whether or not your brother killed President Kennedy?

Mr. Oswald: Based on the circumstantial evidence that has been reported in newspapers and over the radio and television, I would have to say that it appears that he did kill President Kennedy.

Representative Boggs: Would you, having reached that conclusion under the circumstances that you outlined a moment ago, and having known him all of his life, although not too intimately the last year of his life, would you give us any reason for why he may have done this?

Mr. Oswald: No, sir: I could not.

Representative Boggs: It came as, I would think, a great shock to you?

Mr. Oswald: Yes, sir; it certainly did, and I might add that the Lee Harvey Oswald that I knew would not have killed anybody.

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:

Shortcut to: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=8753

NOTES ON ROBERT WITHIN THE W/C...

VOL. 1:

Robert Oswald---

1 H 334 SA Robert Jamison

1 H 398-399 SA’s Kunkel, Howard

1 H 405 SA Leon Gopadze: Secret Service interpreter

1 H 410 SA Gary Seals

1 H 447 “IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO FEEL THAT LEE HARVEY OSWALD

ACTED ENTIRELY ON HIS OWN WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE WHATSOEVER.”****

1 H 461 Inspector Thomas Kelley and SA Howard with Robert when he saw

Lee

John Martin---

1 H 473 Howard, Kunkel, Gopadze

hi DAVE REALLY THERE ISN'T ALL THAT MUCH REALLY THAT IS KNOWN ABOUT HIM, THERE IS SOME ON THE WEB AND HIS INTERVIEW OTHER THAN THAT AND SUCH AS JACK OR WHOMEVER HAS HIS BOOK ''LEE'' HOPEFULLY THERE MAY BE SOME FURTHER INFO WITHIN.THAT THEY COULD POSSIBLY POST, FOR YOU, .I WILL POST SOME OF WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU, BUT I DO NOT THINK ANY IS IN A PERSONAL NATURE AS I THINK YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR, PERHAPS YOU COULD HAVE A LOOK AT THE MARY FERRELL SITE, NEVER KNOW WHAT IS IN THE MAGAZINE ARTICLES PERHAPS...PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS...B

Post #6

Take a good look at the photo of Harvey and Robert. Notice in another picture Robert is in the same pose without Harvey, with Marina there. Now take a look at Harvey in the picture of the 2 brothers again. We see the right side of Harvey. I know this is going to seem strange, but Harvey has a cut on his forehead that occurred when he was arrested. Notice his eyes are closed. Could Intell have posed Harvey to put into the picture with Robert when Harvey was dead?

But it looks like he still has handcuffs on. This is a fake picture.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Any info on Robert Oswald needed please, i.e. car he drove, left/right handed thanks.......basically anything

These are public records. Robert Lee Oswald lives at 2303 Antigua St, Wichita Falls, TX 76308. His other address is nearby: 2530 Shepherds Glen, etc.

Phone #: 940-691-3519 at both residences.

Kathy C