The Education Forum

Robert Harris and the CE399 Tom Foolery!

Forget Harris, Dieugenio, Von Pain and everybody else.

Can anyone give me an accurate description of what that photo is that contains the initials and where it comes from, without dragging it through the mud?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Sure Bill, its CE842. The envelope Harris claims is forged.

So do you think we should get a better start now?

Thanks Mike, But you can't forget Harris, can you?

Forget Harris. I want to make up my own mind what it is and what it means.

CE842 Envelop has on it the unique initials of a half dozen individuals who handled it as evidence.

Is that right?

Can we id the initials with the person who handled it and in the right order? Without mentioning Harris?

Thanks,

Mike, you don't have to play along if you don't want to.

BK

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget Harris, Dieugenio, Von Pain and everybody else.

Can anyone give me an accurate description of what that photo is that contains the initials and where it comes from, without dragging it through the mud?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Sure Bill, its CE842. The envelope Harris claims is forged.

So do you think we should get a better start now?

Thanks Mike, But you can't forget Harris, can you?

Forget Harris. I want to make up my own mind what it is and what it means.

CE842 Envelop has on it the unique initials of a half dozen individuals who handled it as evidence.

Is that right?

Can we id the initials with the person who handled it and in the right order? Without mentioning Harris?

Thanks,

Mike, you don't have to play along if you don't want to.

BK

Bill,

Kinda like romper room...

I see Robert Frazier, Charles Killion, Fritz, Nolan, Courtland Cunningham, ....

Okay, here's the full envelop and the little plastic jewerly box with the two bullet fragments in it that are said to have come from Connally and CE399. Each person who handled the envelop and what was in it should have their initials on the envelop so that the chain of custody can be maintained until it is entered into evidence in a court of law. That's why the initials are placed on it.

The case for conspiracy doesn't rest on whether these initials were tampered with or not.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=139667

Okay, here's the full envelop and the little plastic jewerly box with the two bullet fragments in it that are said to have come from Connally and CE399. Each person who handled the envelop and what was in it should have their initials on the envelop so that the chain of custody can be maintained until it is entered into evidence in a court of law. That's why the initials are placed on it.

The case for conspiracy doesn't rest on whether these initials were tampered with or not.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=139667

You might want to look into the chain of custody claim that so many CT community dwellers believe in!

You might want to look into the chain of custody claim that so many CT community dwellers believe in!

Why would I want to do that and confuse things. Besides there is no CT community, except in your mind.

You have CTs on the brain and you can't think without relating it to to that mythical community of yours.

BK

image004.jpg

Erasing and forgery indeed LMAO!

I dont know why Robert would not have used this very photo from Hunt's article, surely he knew it existed, and it clearly shows none of the "erasure marks" Bob keeps squalkin about!

How ridiculous.

Michael, your selection of an image that has been enhanced in a way that hides many of the erased and partially erased characters, demonstrates your integrity about as well as anything I could ever say about you.

It also demonstrates a total absence of critical thinking skills. Did you actually believe that by finding such an image that the problem goes away? This is the image which proves that CE842 was altered and that information was erased. Von Pein countered with a very dark, low resolution copy of it. You countered with this thing. All the two of you prove by doing this is that you have no interest at all in getting to the truth and that you have absolutely zero integrity.

This is the image that I enhanced to bring out the erased characters and partially erased characters.

ce842x.jpg

image004.jpg

I dont know why Robert would not have used this very photo from Hunt's article, surely he knew it existed, and it clearly shows none of the "erasure marks" Bob keeps squalkin about!

How ridiculous.

Michael, your selection of an image that has been enhanced in a way that hides many of the erased and partially erased characters, demonstrates your integrity about as well as anything I could ever say about you.

It also demonstrates a total absence of critical thinking skills. Did you actually believe that by finding such an image that the problem goes away? This is the image which proves that CE842 was altered and that information was erased. Von Pein countered with a very dark, low resolution copy of it. You countered with this thing. All the two of you prove by doing this is that you have no interest at all in getting to the truth and that you have absolutely zero integrity.

This is the image that I enhanced to bring out the erased characters and partially erased characters.

ce842x.jpg

Robert,

The image I selected is right from the Hunt article you cited. I did not in any way enhance anything, I simply took the scanned image that Mr. Hunt made at the archives, when he found the envelope, and posted it.

Hunts article here.

Since you cited this very article, I can only wonder why you did not use this very good scan in your assessment, rather than the poor copy you choose? I would say that zero integrity may involve not using the very best possible evidence. Zero integrity may involve using a degraded photo that has shadows, and trying to build a case around it when you know very well a more clear copy exists, but no matter.

I see you clearly do not critique the scan, but only my integrity, which of course just goes to show how little recourse you have left.

Do you really contend that there has been an erasure on this envelope? Your kidding me right?

image004.jpg

How ridiculous.

ce842x.jpg

Robert,

The image I selected is right from the Hunt article you cited. I did not in any way enhance anything, I simply took the scanned image that Mr. Hunt made at the archives, when he found the envelope, and posted it.

Hunts article here.

Since you cited this very article, I can only wonder why you did not use this very good scan in your assessment, rather than the poor copy you choose? I would say that zero integrity may involve not using the very best possible evidence. Zero integrity may involve using a degraded photo that has shadows, and trying to build a case around it when you know very well a more clear copy exists, but no matter.

I see you clearly do not critique the scan, but only my integrity, which of course just goes to show how little recourse you have left.

Do you really contend that there has been an erasure on this envelope? Your kidding me right?

You are an absolute imbecile.

image004.jpg

How ridiculous.

ce842x.jpg

Robert,

Hunts article here.

You are an absolute imbecile.

Of course! What kind of an idiot besides myself would consider using a very good scan when searching for evidence, over a degenerated photo? How absolutely idiotic of me!

You think I was stupid there, check this out!

My link

Hi Mike, do you have a copy of the clearer picture of the envelope that hasn't been cropped in ?

Thanks

Mark

Mark,

Are you asking about the CE842 envelope, or my test envelope?

If the 842 envelope, I do not, what I have is just what Hunt posted as his scan in his article. Sorry I could not have been of more help.

Hi Mike, do you have a copy of the clearer picture of the envelope that hasn't been cropped in ?

Thanks

Mark

Mark,

Are you asking about the CE842 envelope, or my test envelope?

If the 842 envelope, I do not, what I have is just what Hunt posted as his scan in his article. Sorry I could not have been of more help.

It would have been the one posted by Hunt. Thanks anyway.

Mark

Robert,

Did you REALLY think it was forged?

Debunking Harris Again

Of course it was forged.

There are at least half a dozen erased or segmented characters over which other initials were written. That would not be acceptable in any court of law. It would have made that evidence inadmissable.

Now that Jim is here I thought I'd bring this one back to the front burner.

BK